Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

8 hours ago, nateko said:

Well, that's honestly quite concerning if we consider that not even one bad guy was caught. @sushilicious @ellelyana88 don't you think we have too many bad guys to deal with, especially if we count BJS? :sweat_smile: I guess they really are going with the idea of additional seasons. 

Haha I think whoever we saw are just minions. The big guy is still not there yet. But somehow knowing we have like 9 more episodes left. I’m hella high! Like all those thoughts of, what is gonna happen at the end is making me so anxious hahaha 

loll additional seasons are nice. But it’s tricky. The writer got to make it worth other people’s wild. Classic example...S8 GoT. I don’t mind more fights and all. But just don’t lose that momentum will do.

As of now I ain’t burning much brain cells to think if bjs is still alive. I’m just gonna think about as I watch. Haha

• Like 5

Something about that new cyber cop.... I don't know if we should trust him just yet.

Kinda seemed like he wasn't taking Seo Yul seriously at times.

EP 7 was a good intro/setup to the next case while also revealing a bit more about the bad guys/minions. It was a better odd-numbered episode than EP 5 lol. It was a little strange that the first emergency call called turned out to be 'false' and that the writer took time to include it. I wonder if they're gonna come back around to that case.

Oh, and I'm glad they mentioned Tina and gave us a follow-up on her case. (I would have preferred her being introduced earlier before her case/episode happened, but oh well.) Detective Gu quietly breaking down by himself and dealing with the whole matter was heartbreaking and gave emotional weight to the story (EP 6).

EP 7 ratings: 3.862%!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lumibear said:

Something about that new cyber cop.... I don't know if we should trust him just yet.

Kinda seemed like he wasn't taking Seo Yul seriously at times.

EP 7 was a good intro/setup to the next case while also revealing a bit more about the bad guys/minions. It was a better odd-numbered episode than EP 5 lol. It was a little strange that the first emergency call called turned out to be 'false' and that the writer took time to include it. I wonder if they're gonna come back around to that case.

Oh, and I'm glad they mentioned Tina and gave us a follow-up on her case. (I would have preferred her being introduced earlier before her case/episode happened, but oh well.) Detective Gu quietly breaking down by himself and dealing with the whole matter was heartbreaking and gave emotional weight to the story (EP 6).

EP 7 ratings: 3.862%!

Funny enough, I was thinking of the same thing about the new guy. Feel like he is there to stick himself to the multilingual girl to get some information. But from her perspective, she have meet him for the longest time. So I’m a bit skeptical about it as well.

@nateko lol. So a friend on Soompi is going to Japan. My first instinct instead of saying safe flight, I asked her “you are not staying in a ryokan are you?:ph34r:“ voice changed me! And plus I started to stick out my tongue now when I smile lollll. Oh dear haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Hmmm wire shun is for sure a handsome fellah!

I think DK is the one who strangled KJ and then KJ will know about his condition and decided to not include him on the case as even Chief Na insisting to remove DK at the group but the police doesn’t have much people/officer to cover.

So, its not only the hearing ability of KJ will be gone, is it totally her hearing capacity?? Wow!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

So, its not only the hearing ability of KJ will be gone, is it totally her hearing capacity?? Wow!

..most likely we already saw her symptoms. People call her she just enters the lift without answering... :( 

• Sad 7

D8CLVcIUcAIeeHK?format=jpg&name=small

so it’s indeed him..

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2019 at 10:57 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Introducing Blond Guy (Lee Yong Woo)

oh my god, this guy is from Birdie Buddy! I can't believe he's evil now. And I totally agree that there's two evil dudes and there probably both competing on who's hotter and who takes care their of victims better:joy:

On 6/2/2019 at 1:59 PM, sushilicious said:

so it’s indeed him..

Wow..so no kisses indeed :tears: I SPENT ALL MY WAITING JUST FOR THESE TWO END UP..BUT NOT LIKE THIS..:bawling:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko lol. So a friend on Soompi is going to Japan. My first instinct instead of saying safe flight, I asked her “you are not staying in a ryokan are you?:ph34r:“ voice changed me! And plus I started to stick out my tongue now when I smile lollll. Oh dear haha

:joy: I'm also planning to go to Japan next year and there's no way in hell I'm going anywhere near a ryokan alone. Nope :ph34r:

And about those new stills... I usually love it when a male lead is passionate about kissing the female lead but here the male lead is passionate about killing the female lead, what a switch up :joy: Can't say I was unprepared for this scenario since I though it would eventually happen. I'm actually very excited for this scene, can't wait :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I watched the episode with sub early in the morning and I had something to say about a new suspicion of mine , but I forgot what was it I want to say now that I came here. I didn't have any blackout and I'm being amnesiac already. :joy:

I'm suspicious of the new cyber guy too, but he is not the new suspicion I'm concern about. Grrrrrrr! I forgot what was it (but I'm too lazy to rewatch :phew:). 

I wonder at the end of episode 16 where would DKW be. Will he be shot dead on purpose? Will he be dead by the villain's hands? Will he disappear again if he is alive? 

He is beyond curable.

While I ship him and KKJ hard, but I can't bear to see KKJ being miserable and having too much on her plate. 

However, it is not uncommon for psychopath to love and to start a family. 

But I wonder, what's beyond curable like? Is love beyond him too? Can love and care heal him?

Looking at the bts stills, I don't think he can suppress his urge to kill anymore, even if the one in front of him is KKJ. 

As long as the person has bloody ears, he sees monster in them. :neutral:

And KKJ, I hope the signs are more of psychological signs rather than physiological signs of hearing loss. I'm still keeping my finger cross even after I heard the doctor's explanation. 

I'm starting to suspect that the real villain who flicks the lighter is near to KKJ every now and then. Even when she was at the rehabilitation centre. Sending that flower to KKJ is such a creepy scene to me. He keeps flicking the lighter is perhaps to test and confirm whether KKJ still has her hearing ability or not. I think, he is waiting for KKJ total loss of hearing ability and perhaps planning to put himself in action when that happen. And that may be involve kidnapping her and demand her to decipher the recordings. 

I don't want to imagine just yet how would KKJ being tied up all four limbs look like. Nooooooo! :tired:

Emmm... the real villain kinda cowardice huh. Putting up his minions as layers of Wire Shun - wannabe, while he is hiding in the dark, waiting for a handicap on KKJ side, and then he would show himself and catch KKJ when she is vulnerable and loss her ability? Pfffttt!!

That's no fun, no thrill at all being the villain. You must feel the enjoyment and satisfaction by being a villain that defeat the special ability. Then the ears would be most valuable reward. Don't you know the ears will drop in value when it loss its special ability??? Dear writer and director, please cast me as your next villain-ess . :rolleyes::phew:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, nateko said:

Can't say I was unprepared for this scenario since I though it would eventually happen. I'm actually very excited for this scene, can't wait :ph34r:

I’m very excited too for this scene! Just thinking of how this season will end, since in a week time we will be hiring double digits episode. I feel like when they mean “he is beyond curable.” To me this is when his life motto is to just kill & get a thrill out of it. He already have to suppress it which already meant that his true self is already there. I believe that he will lose everything of his senses and that the only thing he wants is murder..

im also wondering..what will happened after 1 month. I’m just running my head through this question. So curious.

• Like 7

Not sure why but I suddenly feel so nervous waiting for tonight's episode :scream:

Every minute closer to the broadcast time, I'm getting more anxious. :neutral:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Not sure why but I suddenly feel so nervous waiting for tonight's episode :scream:

Every minute closer to the broadcast time, I'm getting more anxious. :neutral:

I'm always like this lollllll Am gonna live tonight if i can hahha. I need to know everything hahahhahaha. I'm like a anxious bull hahaha...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Oohhh???

Spoiler

It was Miho's real brother? 

I missed the first 25minutes because of some works, but, are they talking about the blonde guy or the real owner of the dark web? 

Hmmm.. guess i need to watch the raw version tonight to catch up the minutes that I missed.

• Like 3

Finished watching Episode 7 with subs.

Who was in the car that hit KW? I just found it weird that the car stopped there and the driver did not even got out of the car. 

Who was the fan from the rehab center that sent flowers?  Is it the bad guy?

New IT guy? Hahah someone is jealous! Although he should somewhat have a role in all of this aside from just the new IT guy. 

Blonde guy and the big baddie are definitely two different guys. The blond was in a hood and the one flicking the lighter is in a suit. This gets interesting. 

The preview though. It hurts but still hoping KJ is doing that to KW for his own safety. She's a good girl and her trust does not waver right away. Can't wait for the next episode! 

• Like 4

Omggggg I watched it the trailer omg @nateko Kousuke Kousuke! I think in the next episode kosuke will come out! Yessssssss our cult have waited for so long!

• LOL 5

@ellelyana88 Yea, seems like the blond dude is MH's brother who turned up that way because of the trauma he experienced that time. But the more shocking thing that Jin found is that it might've been little Kousuke and not his dad that killed MH. Actually, I had my suspicions about that from the very beginning...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Oohhh???

Reveal hidden contents

It was Miho's real brother? 

I missed the first 25minutes because of some works, but, are they talking about the blonde guy or the real owner of the dark web? 

Hmmm.. guess i need to watch the raw version tonight to catch up the minutes that I missed.

Thanks for this @ellelyana88! I'm not watching live since I'll probably be flooding everyone with questions since I can't understand Hangul. :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

the last part! Kousuke.!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2019 at 10:33 PM, nateko said:

@ellelyana88 Yea, seems like the blond dude is MH's brother who turned up that way because of the trauma he experienced that time. But the more shocking thing that Jin found is that it might've been little Kousuke and not his dad that killed MH. Actually, I had my suspicions about that from the very beginning...

OMG! For real? Oh this gets interesting. There was a flashback before where KW saw a dead girl with a bloody ear with earrings. Could be a hallucination or something from the past. The ears are Kouseke's triggers. He either killed MH when he was young and was suppressed or he was set up so that he will be the one to eventually kill and take KJ's ears as the ultimate prize. 

On 6/2/2019 at 10:35 PM, sushilicious said:

the last part! Kousuke.!

Preview for the next episode? That smile! This is definitely Kouseke!

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote videos . Thanks
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, nateko said:

Ohhhh, this is not getting end well:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1