[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 was thinking that if the person were to dump the other in the ocean and the person getting dump is KW. It might bring the real Kousuke to light. It’s might change him I guess. But looking through the trailer, I don’t think so? 

Im liking that KW is suppressing Kousuke, Meanwhile Kousuke is trying to come out. It feels like a tug-of-war haha. But I’m just curious when is KW’s breaking point...because he himself knows it’s coming soon.

*sorry guys! :sweat_smile: just wanna say, I’m pretty twisted. So don’t mind me when I wish for the opposite of what you wanted haha

Uummm.. I didn't look carefully who was dumping who in the preview. I think BJS dumps KW thinking that he killed him, and probably would be found by KKJ awhile later. KKJ seems to be looking for KW (I guess) in the preview.

I don't mind seeing KW unleashes his "Kousuke" though. I think that would satisfy the curiousity most of us had since V2. Everyone must be wondering how would it be when Kousuke finally come out.

Btw, I have this thought just now when I see how determined BJS want to escape to kill DKW himself. I think the tattoo has triggered jealousy in him. That's why he said "how dare you". It's like even though he was the master Korean dark web, but it seems that he couldnt get something like permission or recognition to get the tattoo?

OR

Another theory in my thought is that BJS knew the person who own the Secret Net / Auction Favre has the same tattoo but never saw his face. So, BJS probably confused DKW as the real Wire Shun. He thought he was played and thus out to avenge for the death of the other members of his Dr. Favre site.

I think every season, Voice has managed to make me literally feel the steam surging through my head,  cuz my head is burning from frying my brain too much. Hahahahahaha

Edit:

I miss KKJ in this hair style so much. While other people rewatch season 1 for Mo Tae Gu or Jin Hyuk, I rewatch for KKJ's hair style. 

I was a bit dissapointed when LHN retains that short hair style for Season 3. I was hoping she would grow it a bit since the gap were months since the explosion. 

OK, ignore my rant. I just miss season 1 KKJ. Gotta go rewatch V1. LOL!

Cr to OP

Edited by ellelyana88
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Btw, I think Lee Hana uses quite different....emmm... how do I say it...ending intonation(?) to her speech this season. I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

I noticed it too. Her intonation used to end almost in a whisper before and some people complained, so I think she worked on that and now she speaks more firmly and does whisper. Whatever she did there I quite appreciate it because now KJ sounds more fierce. 

Saram Entertainment posted another BTS of LHN

• Like 4
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, nateko said:

Saram Entertainment posted another BTS of LHN

LOL! The caption when BJS appears so funny!

"Familiar back view" hahahahha

They both from Saram Ent. It's like doing crossover video for each other. I think they would release BTS for KwonYul too later. 

Edit:

Please pardon my shipper's heart... the following is just for fun.. while waiting for the sub. Hahaha

Spoiler

And some interesting posts that theorized the masked killer is a woman. 

Ummm... but I don't think I could agree on it because the murderer's body build is of a man. No?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by ellelyana88
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

And some interesting posts that theorized the masked killer is a woman. 

Ummm... but I don't think I could agree on it because the murderer's body build is of a man. No?

I also don't think it's a woman. By all means, the killer is too strong. He had to hang DK on the ceiling to stage a suicide, I don't think even the strongest woman could do that.

BTW, this actor was amazing. Incredibly enough, all the supporting cast in the previous seasons too were pretty impressive.

This scene was heartbreaking, actually made me tear up a bit. The way the director handled this the ending of the case felt like season 1, where all of the focus shifted towards the victims, this is something that I missed in the second season Glad it's back. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Either KW hates Sunday or Kousuke loves to come out on sunday:joy:

Policeman DKW has his right for day-off (on Sunday) :)   Kouske takes his place, like a friend.

Teammates :D

(There was a mistake with the body of the dead girl in the fridge, After death (after a while) the human body  stiffens and becomes hard. It can not be straightened. That is why dead ppl are fixed straight after death.  The girl's body would keep its crooked position (the same as she was in the fridge) and her fingers couldn't be bent, they would stay firm as a stone.)  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm reading the posts and I'm liking the fact that our ML might be a psychopath lol:mrgreen:. I'm gonna join in but first of all, do I need to watch the previous seasons to understand what's going on or I can watch this as it is??

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I'm reading the posts and I'm liking the fact that our ML might be a psychopath lol:mrgreen:. I'm gonna join in but first of all, do I need to watch the previous seasons to understand what's going on or I can watch this as it is??

They did a pretty good summary in the first ep. of season 3, but since this is a continuation of season 2 I'd advise to watch that one first. The first season was brilliant so you're missing out not watching it but the storyline is not directly connected with the next seasons so it's not mandatory to watch. Either way, welcome on board :kiss_wink:  but this one's such a contrast to Fiery Priest, just saying :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, hugo10 said:

Do you remember this guy ? ^_^ I'm glad when the scriptwriter don't forget him and give us something about his fate in Ep 3.

I remembered his scene a little, but I forgot his name. I was wondering if he was gonna show up this season unless he was killed off. Was he Cricket?

13 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

But, I'm wondering why the writer and director keeps focusing the shot to Officer Jin's finger so much. We are already in the 4th episode, and I already lost count just how many shots they did focusing on the fingers. Hmmmmm... this makes me having a bad badddd feeling... like foreshadowing something. Just like that recording the Wire Shun keeps playing when he want to decide whether to strangle or not. Hmmmmmmmm...:ph34r:

Yeah, it was actually annoying to me. Like I get it. He is healed now. But I never thought it was foreshadowing until you brought it up. O: Sucks if he becomes a target again. I wonder if the team members are going to be targeted or the enemy's main focus will be just Kang Woo. They were still excessive with his finger shots tho. -__- 

---------------------------------------

EP 4 was pretty good with the current case and wrapping it up well. Poor Hyun Soo. I teared up for him at the end when he saw Byul's lifeless body and especially when they showed how he bought the detectives time by hiding away the passport. Smart, quick thinking. The actor did a great job too.

For a split second, I thought Je Soo was murdered when they showed his attempted suicide. But the moment I saw his neck was clear of any marks, I knew something was off so I was prepared for his escape. Sorta glad to see his demise is not going to be easy. The fight to take him down (either by the new enemy or Kang Woo?) should leave a bigger impact than the others.

But I want to see a new face of the next, big villain eventually.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

But, I'm wondering why the writer and director keeps focusing the shot to Officer Jin's finger so much. We are already in the 4th episode, and I already lost count just how many shots they did focusing on the fingers. Hmmmmm... this makes me having a bad badddd feeling... like foreshadowing something. Just like that recording the Wire Shun keeps playing when he want to decide whether to strangle or not. Hmmmmmmmm...:ph34r:

I noticed too, and it annoyed me a bit as well. The co-worker he likes took a long look at his fingers when he was typing (that was one of the close ups), and it seemed as if she was wondering if he was really okay. She seemed a bit worried for him. That made me wonder if he is suffering form some side effects that he is hiding from the team. These thoughts are only speculative, and nothing else in his behavior is strange, so I don't think that is the right explanation.

I settled on, "the director probably does so many close ups on his fingers because he's darn proud of the make-u artist job." ;) The scars do look super realistic...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

I noticed too, and it annoyed me a bit as well. The co-worker he likes took a long look at his fingers when he was typing (that was one of the close ups), and it seemed as if she was wondering if he was really okay. She seemed a bit worried for him. That made me wonder if he is suffering form some side effects that he is hiding from the team.

I think in that scene it was implied that his ex girlfriend broke up with him and ES thinks it might be because of what happened to his fingers. That's what I thought as well. Honestly, he's probably having a hard time dealing with the aftermath of what happened. Imaging having been looked up to as the cool hacker guy but now everyone around him looks at him as at that guy who got his fingers cut off. He must feel very self conscious about it but I do agree with everyone that they overdid it with the close up shots, so unnecessary. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Is there a possibility that it might come in as a part of the story later? I don’t think the director would waste time on shots like this if it not useful to the story?

I hope so, otherwise it's a waste of time. :sweatingbullets: 

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Anyone got that vicious vibe like “oh it’s coming” when KW sticks out his tongue? It’s like that inner demons trying to consume something :hushed:

Yup, I always get a bad feeling when he does that. Kinda creepy but I can't wait to see Kousuke. I wonder what it'll be like. 

BTW the fact that the masked killer present the victims with that recording to see if they can decipher it makes me think that KJ will face this choice as well. Would be a waste to not utilise this part for KJ especially with how BJS emphasized that KJ should worry about herself because she's so reckless. 

BTS pics

• Like 3

I’m really fascinated with a man wearing in black uniform, why so handsome KW??

I love how KW asked about KJ hearing ability, as if He knows everything happen to her while his away (my heart! Boinks!). Stalker KW hehehe.

BJ... he is so scary. Good job on staying alive, suicide is not his thing, Im actually disappointed at first when He’s into this suicide thing, like , how come he died by just like that? This is indeed a  good script !

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Oh yes definitely! As we wait for  it to happen...I wonder what will happen to everyone...the most logical thing is KW saving KJ if she is being captured. But looking at his state..not too sure about it..Hm..

He might save her at some point but I think that the final showdown will be between KJ and Kousuke. They've been tiptoeing around this since the beginning of this season. It would break my heart but on the other hand this will be some awesome development from the plot's perspective. 

Up till today, we don’t exactly know why the mask killer kills..to me he is like a vigilante. I feel that he is. Consider the second murder of his, is KW’s ex-buddy who betrayed him. 

I think that the masked murderer is doing it to either people who are related to KW or people who have hurt KW before. (Obstructing KW)

He might be a vigilante but I hope that at least he's not directly into KW :joy: too many killer-stalkers for our boy. Now that BJS is on the run there's a lot of enemies for our guys to deal with. I'm very curious about the guy that cried at the sight of Yukiko's body. Who might he be? The production keeps introducing new people and I'm getting nervous. :grimace:

31 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

I love how KW asked about KJ hearing ability, as if He knows everything happen to her while his away (my heart! Boinks!).

Me too, loved that scene. At least shows that he didn't change completely from who he was in second season. 

33 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

BJ... he is so scary. Good job on staying alive, suicide is not his thing, Im actually disappointed at first when He’s into this suicide thing, like , how come he died by just like that? This is indeed a  good script !

Yea, I also thought that he would never commit suicide, so I was waiting for him to escape. I still don't quite get why he's so angry at KW to the point of wanting to kill him as soon as possible. Like what exactly changed, was it KW's new tatoo? I'm so curious. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Anyone got that vicious vibe like “oh it’s coming” when KW sticks out his tongue? It’s like that inner demons trying to consume something :hushed: 

Is there a possibility that it might come in as part of the story later? I don’t think the director would waste time on shots like this if it not useful to the story?

Yes. I noticed that too myself... I was wondering why he suddenly stick out his tongue and that's where he acted weird as not KW. 

I'm also waiting for when the story will come up with KW but I think they don't want to focus too much on KW but what the Golden Team was supposed to do. Which the story goes on, little by little they are showing a different side on KW and now BJS has escaped, so we don't know what BJS planned to do after escaping. 

I'm still waiting why BJS is soo into KW which the question has not been answered. 

• Like 6

i hope that golden team will be fine :tears: now I’m thinking, will this scene be real? Or is it just his imagination? Okay...let’s just go with imagination.

I think that this is one of KW's many nightmares. As it'll get harder to control Kousuke, KW will probably be afraid to hurt his team members. Did you spot KJ in that scene? I think she's not there, right? If so, I guess KW will have a different nightmare about her. BTW, since Kousuke's trigger is a bloody ear, I think that if ever KW sees KJ's bloody ear, he'll completely lose it. 

Lots of HQ BTS pictures from OCN

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=14

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=15

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=16

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=17

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=18

http://program.tving.com/ocn/voice3/8/Board/View?b_seq=19

Cutie KJ :blush:

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I'm still waiting why BJS is soo into KW which the question has not been answered.

It looks almost like a jealousy! As if BJS's thoughts are like this:  "Why was DKW allowed to get a tattoo? KW is recognized as the best (potential) criminal, better than me? Ok, I'll show you WHO is the best!"

His words to KKJ (that she should be worry about herself because DKW is next to her) seem like a warning "you have a real criminal very close but you worry abt me!" 

Poor KKJ, this is the only thing I can say  :tears:  

If these two (Kosuke&BJS) will begin to find out who is the best... 

• Like 7

Is it me, or does KW gets triggered before he savagely attacks the bad guys? I noticed with the guy in Japan, and then once he was back in Korea, that there was a close up on the antagonists' right ear, and there was something shining there, as if they had a small diamond earring or something. The moment KW saw it, something changed in him: he squinted as if he suddenly got a headache, then proceeded to strangle, then beat up the guy. It's also interesting to notice that he seems to always go at it in the same order: grab something to tie around the neck of the bad guy, drag him, strangle him that way, then hit him...

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it makes me wonder if a mastermind isn't triggering him on purpose, as if trying to have him lose control, so that his violent side (that pat of him he is trying so hard to keep under control) fully takes over...

I feel for him. He's in much pain every day.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

It's also interesting to notice that he seems to always go at it in the same order: grab something to tie around the neck of the bad guy, drag him, strangle him that way, then hit him...

Also he licks his lips and his eyes become as if about to smile, but instead of he starts beating.
Bloody ears, 'smiling' eyes, to lick lips, to tie around the neck, drag away and strangle - this is the Kouske's "belongings"?  And, of course, 'daddy's' smile over the shoulder. 
I am not sure that DKW still controls Kosuke. :naughty:

I remembered his smile (while Big Boss was sinking) when he said to Song Soo Cheol 'I am only curious abt what you will say when you die.'
Kouske likes watching dying ppl - what they say, how they are dying...  :fearful:

Spoiler

The same man... OMO! :crazy:

333c708a940f.jpg

And just for relax :) 

c136ad0050fd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2