[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

42 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Have not watched subs yet...but can I just say something funny to lighten the mood?

Can I say...Our Rich KW just dumps his precious sports car and runaway. Like what?! :joy: In no way, would I ever just throw my sports car out of the window lol...where do he get the car anyway...considering how he now lives in a...crappy version of the same exact house. Lol.

Cameo Sports Car done. Bye bye sports car :( you will be missed.

Actually, that car was rented :joy:

Emmm...from KW's narration the old man is Koichi's uncle..a lawyer. 

Hmmm... why do i think there's more to this background relationship being narrated about. 

Kaneki talks about Miho's ear while marvelling at KJ's ear. So, I think he was indeed the one who cut Miho's ear off and perhaps murdered her. It's okay if the old man turns out not their father and indeed Koichi's uncle, but Kaneki is positive to be KW's brother. Hmm..

Well, leave that to the rest of the episodes. I hope writer-nim justify everything that is happening. Sigh.

I am still sad over Chief Na's death.

GTT is really in crisis now..to be disbanded. 

Sigh, those police higher up really stupid and unforgiving. If not because of GTT they would not even be able to find Chief Na's body. It was GTT who have been doing the work and changing the police image to the public. Huh.

Officer Park might get hurt next episode from the preview. Sigh. This episode leaving me emotionally wrecked. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

I just watched the English subtitle and these are some highlights that got me into tears, laugh, hope, and wonder:joy:

1. I'm very glad at least in this episode we got Kang center using her ability and it's satisfying in my opinion that she could walk this far.

2. CHEF NA IS DA MVP!!!!! He's so tough he even pissed the Sameta guy as well as Kaneki that Sameta guy had to cut off his hand, Chef Na's been holding onto the USB for so long. That is a smart and considered move:star:

3. Kang Woo rented that super cool car under his name, I'm very happy about this because he doesn't need to write it under someone else's name, people don't get suspicious abt that.

3. The fact that in this episode they don't make KW been misunderstood once again make me very happy. Kang Woo texted detective Park about the identity of Sameta guy, that means he trusts GTT. I love that they trust each other. And they film it with Detective Park seeing DKW chasing Sameta guy, thus could make clear any misunderstanding that'd follow.

4. The moment Chef Na said to KW "You poor kid." I start crying hard. That was the best death pep talk this series got:bawling::bawling::bawling:

5. I think DKW will continue being a detective/police officer as he had promised to Chef Na. If I'm the one receiving those pep talk I will continue being a detective after I "live somewhere quite and fixed my head". They are strong words that could keep KW sane & live as police officer.

6. Detective Yang hating on DKW again because of Chef Na's death. I can't blame him tho if I were in his position I'd probably hating KW.

7. Detective Park & Goo got KW back. They trust him and that made me happy.

8. KJ collapsed. I cried again when she cried for Chef Na's, but I'm glad the writer decide to make her faint. She is strong but I need to see that she has limit over everything and Chef Na's death provide that to her. What makes me sad is, even when she fainted, her hands position doesn't relax, she sleep with her hand clenched into fist. That really showed how stressful it is to be her. She got just the same amount of burden as KW has.

9. Kaneki will kill the Sameta guy. I'm waiting for that.

10. Kaneki is a clever guy. Total genius. He even knows KW following him to the hospital.

11. I think the reason why some people having suspicion against Agent Jin is because he asked "Will Chef Na be all right?", when I first heard that I got confused too, because Chef Na headed out to collecting CCTV record, not to war on the field or spying someone. Why would he say that? Maybe I miss something. But it could be a feeling Agent Jin got.

12. The Korean ambassador for Japan (in first 3 episodes) making a call with KW, so they're acquainted after all.

I wouldn't comment much on the Auction Fabre red lines over each characters. But if it's not that simple then I strongly believe they'll continue it to the 4th season, unless they can sort it for the last 2 episodes.

Trailer

1. I don't think Kaneki cut off KJ's ear.

2. I slightly hope KW will check on KJ before he chases Kaneki

3. Agent Park in bulletproof vest is so prettyyyyyy!!! I think KW would save her from Sameta guy's choke, there'd be no misunderstanding anymore or at least she knows he's good guy.

Spoiler

It's a shame KW just rented such luxury car:joy::joy::joy: and he even left it tho:bawling: I hope the car will make another cameo in the next episodes hehe I'm a fan of KW in that rented car:joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

11. I think the reason why some people having suspicion against Agent Jin is because he asked "Will Chef Na be all right?", when I first heard that I got confused too, because Chef Na headed out to collecting CCTV record, not to war on the field or spying someone. Why would he say that? Maybe I miss something. But it could be a feeling Agent Jin got.

I think it's just his feeling. He might feel something bad gonna happen. I don't think he is a mole.

I just realized through this episode that Agent Jin never catch that KJ has super hearing ability. I'm not sure what made me think that he already knew though. Maybe I thought he already knew about it since he has such friendly, bubbly character and always having this gut feeling about something.

So, apparently only Officer Park sensed that about KJ among those in the centre. Well, provided Officer Park has been in the team since season 1 longer than Agent Jin, and how she looks up to KJ as her mentor, she catch that quickly as she always care about KJ. 

I think Detective Park and Goo also never realize about KJ's hearing too. 

Now that Chief Na is dead, only KW and Officer Park knew about her hearing (I'm leaving Kaneki out as he would be defeated in the end of this season! Justice prevail! I don't want to see his face again next season! ).

2 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

8. KJ collapsed. I cried again when she cried for Chef Na's, but I'm glad the writer decide to make her faint. She is strong but I need to see that she has limit over everything and Chef Na's death provide that to her. What makes me sad is, even when she fainted, her hands position doesn't relax, she sleep with her hand clenched into fist. That really showed how stressful it is to be her. She got just the same amount of burden as KW has.

Yeah, it's about time she collapse. Taking on the burden of being the leader, having to take responsibility to make sure the team stay intact and making sure of their safety above all, a lot of decisions to think of and making choices. She is indeed strong and tough mentally but her physical can't keep up after the explosion and she hasn't get any proper rest either. My heart sank when the doctor said she was dehydrated. They keep feeding her triple shot espresso rather than a bottle of plain water, just let the woman sip some water please! (okay kidding!). Okay, joking aside, I hope KJ please take more care of herself first before saving others. But, I do understand the kind of personality she has, putting other people above herself.  She lives for others, she finds solace in people, that's her greatest source of strength. 

Uri pretty and strong Kang Center! I hope you wake up stronger than before! Fighting! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

I just watched the English subtitle and these are some highlights that got me into tears, laugh, hope, and wonder:joy:

1. I'm very glad at least in this episode we got Kang center using her ability and it's satisfying in my opinion that she could walk this far.

2. CHEF NA IS DA MVP!!!!! He's so tough he even pissed the Sameta guy as well as Kaneki that Sameta guy had to cut off his hand, Chef Na's been holding onto the USB for so long. That is a smart and considered move:star:

3. Kang Woo rented that super cool car under his name, I'm very happy about this because he doesn't need to write it under someone else's name, people don't get suspicious abt that.

3. The fact that in this episode they don't make KW been misunderstood once again make me very happy. Kang Woo texted detective Park about the identity of Sameta guy, that means he trusts GTT. I love that they trust each other. And they film it with Detective Park seeing DKW chasing Sameta guy, thus could make clear any misunderstanding that'd follow.

4. The moment Chef Na said to KW "You poor kid." I start crying hard. That was the best death pep talk this series got:bawling::bawling::bawling:

5. I think DKW will continue being a detective/police officer as he had promised to Chef Na. If I'm the one receiving those pep talk I will continue being a detective after I "live somewhere quite and fixed my head". They are strong words that could keep KW sane & live as police officer.

6. Detective Yang hating on DKW again because of Chef Na's death. I can't blame him tho if I were in his position I'd probably hating KW.

7. Detective Park & Goo got KW back. They trust him and that made me happy.

9. Kaneki will kill the Sameta guy. I'm waiting for that.

10. Kaneki is a clever guy. Total genius. He even knows KW following him to the hospital.

12. The Korean ambassador for Japan (in first 3 episodes) making a call with KW, so they're acquainted after all.

I wouldn't comment much on the Auction Fabre red lines over each characters. But if it's not that simple then I strongly believe they'll continue it to the 4th season, unless they can sort it for the last 2 episodes.

Trailer

1. I don't think Kaneki cut off KJ's ear.

2. I slightly hope KW will check on KJ before he chases Kaneki

3. Agent Park in bulletproof vase is so prettyyyyyy!!! I think KW would save her from Sameta guy's choke, there'd be no misunderstanding anymore or at least she knows he's good guy.

Hide contents

It's a shame KW just rented such luxury car:joy::joy::joy: and he even left it tho:bawling: I hope the car will make another cameo in the next episodes hehe I'm a fan of KW in that rented car:joy:

Thank you for the explanation what happened in ep13. I have not watched yet, probably tonight I will do so... 

Detective Yang blamed KW for Chief Na disappearance in Voice 2, so it may not be a surprised that he blamed KW again as this time Chief Na is really dead. Its nice to see that this time Chief Na really was concerned about KW as I believed he thinks KW like a brother. He realized that KW is a just lonely guy who very reserved because of his painful childhood. 

I'm happy to read that KW trusted Detective Park. 

I'm still wondering how they going to end this next week. They didn't mentioned there will be continuation for season 3. 

• Like 5

Wth with this drama. Did i watched a melodrama? 

Voice? What the genre is? Thriller or melo? I cried like a river. I wonder what did i have done to deserve the pain like this.

The writer too cruel? Why why why? Writernim. She/he made me like Chief Na's character, the simply just cut him off. Oh my... stop torturing our leads, Writernim. 

So, Kaneki was the one who killed Miho? That means he is Kosuke's hyung? He knew about Miho's ears. 

Fujiyama saburo and fujiyama koichi somehow blood related, jung-taesoo former police officer, Kaneki, and the last one Sameta who supposed to be Do Kang-woo. 

Then how about Bang Je-soo? He just a passerby? 

The more i saw this drama , Moo Taegu is nothing compared to Kaneki. Kaneki totally crazy. He did mutilation to his victims, to complete his perfect imagination of human being. 

Only 3 eps left, I feel lost. What will happen next? 

Somehow, i want GTT to be disbanded (mianhe). I cant stand anymore seeing the team got hurt. I just hope, Officer Park will safe, Officer Jin not a spy, Det Yang going to forgive Kang-woo.

As for my shipper heart. I dont want Kangwoo to kill Kaneki. It will hurt Kwonjoo. I dont want him to die either. Because it will be another lost for Kwonjoo, after Her Father , Chief Jang and Chief Na.

Kwon-joo and Kang-woo are sick person. They need to be treated. After all the mess, hope the will take a break. Just like Kang-woo's promise to Late Chief Na. Go to quite place, fixed their health. And if its not too much, be together. Healing each other pain. Forgive themselves and start a new beginning. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

After streaming without knowing Korean, I can safely say this is one satisfying episode because it shows the whole GTT working as a team (KW too although indirectly). The fact that KW check on KJ and KJ made transmission to KW makes me very happy and I feel the strong chemistry between them when KJ made the transmission huhu I could say it's because I'm a shipper but honestly can't you feel their chemistry as a partner?:tears:

And I guess Kousuke didn't come at Sunday hehe. Will be back after eng sub tho to confirm

And the saddest part for me is... HIS LUXURY RENTED CAR IS NO MORE:bawling::bawling::bawling::joy: so I'm just going to sleep while waiting the English subtitle

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Mayyes said:

Kang-woo got Jung Chang-soo and torturing him. Too many naration. I dont understand. He calls Yukiko's father. Say something.

He was asking who is Kaneki and what's his deal for obsessing over him. At first, big guy just mocking him, doesn't want to tell anything. But, the knife on his throat makes him tell KW that Kaneki wasn't really Kaneki (just as what Agent Jin found about him), and Kaneki has someone at a hospital. 

He calls Yukiko father asking to meet and he knows who the real person that killed Yukiko. Yukiko father not believing him, and KW said he got proof which is a recording of that person - Kaneki. 

Sadly, Yukiko's father didn't go to him first but rather believe Kaneki and go to him instead (I don't know how many times I shouted "Stupid!" when I watch he go to Kaneki's "personal work place". 

23 minutes ago, Mayyes said:

Kaneki brings his father in law to our legendary hideout. Show his future human. Killed his right man. Then ,damn he killed his fil.

At this part, I was just... hmmm.. goodbye old man..

16 minutes ago, Mayyes said:

Kaneki killed Jung Changsoo. Take his ears. Kang-woo going to meet a woman. His mother? Maybe kaneki really kangwoo's brother. I need substitle.

At the ending, Kaneki mumbles that KW was obedient to him in the past and they had fun together. 

Yeah, I am positive he was indeed KW's brother. 

However, I'm not sure if that was their mom. Their mom brought KW to Korea after their father and his brother supposedly died. 

Did I missed any details / description about KW's mother though? What I knew or remembered was that his mother re-married to a school's teacher, and thus KW's surname changed from WOO to DO as his mother registered him under their new family registry. 

But, did they say anything about his mother being missing? 

Why do I feel that's not an old lady on the wheelchair, but an old man - their father. 

Hahaha.. I sounds like I'm so obsessed with KW's father being alive. Hahahahah :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Anyway, I rewatched certain part from the raw episode.

From the first search results obtained by Agent Jin about Kaneki:

The news report:

It's about a fire broke out at Kaneki mansion when their only child Kaneki Masayuki was 16 years old. The exact cause of the fire was not determined, however the fire brigade suspected transformer at the mansion was broken. But, what confused KJ and Agent Jin that the news said Kaneki Masayuki (16) was dead in the fire. Agent Jin said that there were no record of Kaneki Masayuki being dead, however, if there were many news reports reporting the same thing about the boy, it must be true. 

And then Agent Jin showed KJ a news report about the child Kaneki Masayuki on the news being a champion of something, and said that the child's face in the news looks different. 

The second report from Agent Jin:

The Kaneki that we know might not be the biological son of the Kaneki family. 

There is report of the real Kaneki Masayuki having terminal skin disease at age 15 before the fire incident.

The report says his condition was impossible to be treated.

But the report on him at age 17 suddenly reported that he has fully recovered instead.

And Kaneki Masayuki mother - Kaneki Keiko - was a psychiatrist, and she often brought children she treated at that time to their house/ryokan. 

The records tell that, at that time, there were two Korean living with them, one of them is a granny named Lee Hwa Ja.

So the old lady on the wheelchair was indeed an old lady. And KJ also going to meet that granny.

I hope at least KJ and KW meet at the hospital though (oh my poor shipper's heart).

Emm... I hope they get more details from that granny though. 

Granny please be useful to them.. whoever you are!

My shipper's heart is very happy and contented tonight. 

I can sleep in smile.

KW's warm and heartfelt letter really makes me happy that he actually care about the team.. and the team was indeed precious to him. 

I smile when he wrote that he will just leave the letter to her because it will be uncomfortable to face other people. 

Awwww....

And then KJ connecting to him through the radio to tell him please contact her if he hears her...she apologizes for letting him fight his darkness alone... Awwwwww.. :love:

Writer-nim! Please don't kill KW... !

Btw, those disgusting Auction Favre VVIPs!

Chairman Oh - hand

Prosecutor General - snuff films

Chairman of Poongsan Airlines - hair

Ughhh!

No wonder no one ever sniff anything about this disgusting site until Bang Jae Soo was caught. There are so many influential and powerful people becoming its buyer. :unamused:

And no wonder the talks and decision about disbanding GTT went so fast. The prosecutor office must be putting pressure to the police higher up.. Or maybe some of the police higher up are on the VVIP/VIP buyer list too. 

Hmmm.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

And no wonder the talks and decision about disbanding GTT went so fast.

BTW, are they disbanding GTT only in Poongsan, since they were kinda testing the waters with the GTT there? Does that mean that our team can go back to Seoul where they were stationed permanently? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nateko said:

BTW, are they disbanding GTT only in Poongsan, since they were kinda testing the waters with the GTT there? Does that mean that our team can go back to Seoul where they were stationed permanently? 

If I did not misheard during the streaming (as I didn't rewatch the raw for that news scene about disbanding GTT), the decision comes from the headquarter though.

Because it seems Poongsan Commissioner can't do anything to the decision either. 

That makes me think, if the order came from headquarter, does that mean Commisioner Go in Seoul turns his back to KJ? 

I'm not sure either. Didn't rewatch for that part because I was dying to know the details they found about Kaneki. HAHA. I might probably misheard it and the decision maybe only for Poongsan GTT.

Anyway, Poongsan Commissioner gave KJ 3 days to settle the case (catch the villain) if she is confident about it. But, if anything goes wrong, don't ever ask him for help. Urgh.. I want to like him for giving the 3-day chance, but at the same time I hate him for saying he would not give any support. He's hot and cold towards KJ. Oh my never ending like-hate feeling toward him. :weary:

Anyway, I think when they found out the decision to disband GTT was coming from the pressure from those higher ups who are involved with the dark web, I think they will retract the decision. 

Catching Kaneki would prove GTT's worth to the public. 

(I'm on mobile and something wrong with my phone I can't edit previous post. Sorry for the consecutive post though).

@sushilicious, are you okay? Your brother has been missing for weeks. 

I think you might have overdose him with the cookies though. He is still in deep sleep and seems like not going to awake anytime soon. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, is that kouske’s mom? Waaaa im so sad! We have 2 episodes left.. and how come the psychopaths are not that handsome oppa as before??

been out for a while but i never missed the episodes.  I’m glad that everything is quite clear now. 

And as KJ said, the human brain is still unknown to us there is always a mystery beyond human limitations. So i still have faith with KDW.  Even it hurts on my shippers heart, i will accept any endings as long as KDW is alive and well treated. Just let KJ visits him in the rehab please...

• Like 4

Managed to catch episode 13 only but finished catching up the discussion here.

A moment of silence for Chief Na!

tenor.gif

For always looking out for our psycho Team Leader Do!

At his dying moments, still believing in him and asking him to get treated!

(P.S: Sorry @sushilicious. I don't want kouske to be all out and to no way back. Psycho Team Leader Do need to honour his words to our late Chief Na. :tears:)

Poor Kang Centre. Hope she feel better soon!

With the talks of season 4, I don't mind having Team Leader Do solving daily emergencies cases using his psycho thinking to catch the villains. And I wouldn't mind waiting for the kiss that might happen eventually. :phew:

And I have a burning question.

So what happened to Bang Je Soo?

Can't be dead like that right?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Aya Hong said:

Ok, is that kouske’s mom?

No, I'm sure that old lady is not Kousuke mom.

His mom already moved to Korea after his father and his brother died (supposedly).

That old lady is one of the 2 Koreans living/working with the Kaneki family in the past, so she is important witness / informant.

We may get some details from her next episode regarding how did the Kaneki we know now become Kaneki Masayuki (since the real son of that family was supposedly died). 

Though I don't remember any narration about KW's mom being dead, his mom already re-married in Korea when she brought KW ran away from Japan to Korea. I'm not sure the status of his mom now, dead or alive. If she is still alive, it would be such a horrifying shock to her when they catch Kaneki though. Past memories would be surging into her head. 

I think KW's mom deliberately leave KW's brother behind and only took KW to Korea, because she knew there is something wrong with her first son since the beginning. She maybe knew that he might not just having the mental problem after Miho's incident.

Just me doing some guessing. I'm dying to know the chronology behind Kaneki's back story too. 

26 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

And I have a burning question.

So what happened to Bang Je Soo?

Can't be dead like that right?

I don't think he is dead yet though, his body never been found.

Not sure why Kaneki put his photo on that Wall of Trophy even though he can't even confirmed personally BJS already dead.

I read some speculations from K-netz that BJS maybe appear in the first 4-6 episodes of Season 4 to cleanly finish everything about the dark web. 

Okay, off to watching with sub now. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Hm. So...kw told GT that he kidnapped Jeon. Only to get to the scene Jeon dies...so now in GT’s eyes. Ain’t KW the prime suspect now? :huh: 

Nah, I don't think so. Since he was murdered using wire and the fact that KW already told them to capture him indicating he left Jeon alive. 

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

The fact that Kaneki said that KW only listen to him once. I think it should be the day of minho’s murder...

Yeah, that must be the only day he listened to him. 

But I wonder which of it he listened to him:

1) brought Miho to his brother?

2) helped getting the pruning shear?

3) helped cutting off Miho's ear?

4) get the box to keep Miho's ear and holding onto it? (while his brother left the scene. Maybe that's when his father found him in shocked and holding the box, thus taking the blame...while his brother nowhere to be seen). 

What makes me wonder, did their mom knew his brother did it and long known about his brother mental problem?

That's why she left his brother in Japan and only brought KW to Korea?

Then, his brother must've resent their mother so much... and perhaps resent KW too.

I come to think that KW's brother has been plotting since he was brought to the Kaneki ryokan.

He must be the one setting the house on fire while staying at the ryokan when Kaneki Keiko treating him, purposely wanting to kill the real Kaneki Masayuki.

It's scary to think that he has been plotting the scheme since he was a teenager. 

Killing off the real son (well since the real son was dying anyway), and then must be showing pretentious behaviours to get the attention from the Kaneki couple and finally managed to get himself adopted in the family. Well, considering how sadness can make someone vulnerable, psychiatrist or not, the mother must've fall into KW's brother scheme, for which his action or his deliberate kindness or consolation kept reminding her about her deceased son. 

If the info from that granny revealed to support it was true he has been plotting such elaborate scheme (perhaps she did witnessed something), it's scary to think that he had such deep understanding of human psyche at such a young age (while being the psychopath himself).

Now I'm so curious how had the writer wrote the ending for this season.

There are so many possible endings for Kaneki, KW and KJ. 

I want to believe LJW's promise that he will come back in next season if there will be Season 4.

I think him promising this seems to implying that he will not die this season.

I think no one want to watch him dies though. 

He has suffered enough, and death is not the salvation for him from the pain though. 

But, one thing for sure. When they catch Kaneki, the fact that he is his brother will greatly impact how KW will be perceived in the police organization and public eyes in two-pronged: 1) people will despise him for being the brother of a man who did horrendous crime with the dark web and associate his mental instability with his credibility in the police force, questioning his validity in GTT 2) alternatively, there will be reverse reactions from the public when his story make known to the to them. He has been fighting his own brother, he was not the one who killed Miho, they sympathize with him who has been wrongly accused all this time. Catching Kaneki despite being his own brother may turn the tides regarding how people will be perceiving him. 

I hope the finale won't disappoint and on par with the past seasons. 

Writer-nim! Please do your best!

• Like 4