[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

I'm getting impatient for tomorrow. Here's some sweetness till the next episode. i really want to see these two.

This one for the shippers. A very beautiful and well made one. After watching this video no one can blame shipers for...well...shipping them. LHN and LJW do have great chemistry and I love how the video fully showcases KW's and KJ's relationship, whatever that might be. 

This one's from BTS, our main leads appreciation video,  so cute :blush:

This one's for you, @sushilicious - a collection of psychos and of course lots of cuts of Kousuke :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, rogueprincess51 said:

Hhaha, I was about to cry when you mentioned only two more eps then I realized we actually have 4 more. :joy: Still catching up on Eps 11-12. And OMG I won't wait long for Ep 13! 

Sorry guys... I was sad too then i realized eh its next week.. Then I thought oh thank god I can still watch Voice 3.. hahahhahaha..

The reason with the confusion with too much of drama watching right now.. 

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

So next week finale I will call some ambulance. I might probably need it. Not sure about you. But do tell me if you need one lol haha

Yes for the ambulance, haha! When you call, please add my name on the patient's list. Ask them if they do a group discount...

@sheelatpsfm I think LJW might be missing from the picture on purpose, so we won't think he's alive at the end. The producers probably knew we would be freaking out about his absence, and worried about what it means about his fate...

Edited by lilyphenix
Answering other posts.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hello helloooo everyone!

I'm back in town, yo! :w00t:

Live streaming party again tonight! :star:

Can't believe we only have next week left! :bawling:

Who's serving drinks tonight? What do we have? I don't think I can keep my inner peace tonight. :glasses:

*still trying my best to stay away from @sushilicious home-made cookies.* :mrgreen:

Let's see if I can still keep my composure from the cookies temptation in the final week. :joy:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

Hello helloooo everyone!

I'm back in town, yo! :w00t:

Live streaming party again tonight! :star:

Can't believe we only have next week left! :bawling:

Who's serving drinks tonight? What do we have?

I'll be your bartender tonight. What would you like? Bloody Mary? Soul Taker? The Grim Reaper? Devil's Margarita? Frightleberry Murzenquest? Those are all real drink names... :ph34r:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

I'll be your bartender tonight. What would you like? Bloody Mary? Soul Taker? The Grim Reaper? Devil's Margarita? Frightleberry Murzenquest? 

Looking at the situation now, I have to give up the drinks. :P

They are having all the tension, the chase, the pursuing and all sorts of thrilling tracking of Chief Na. I must keep up with the pace! Haha!:joy:

But, oh dear.

What's with the title for this episode: "Golden Time Team's crisis"

Are they going through real trouble this episode?

Huhu :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

come people @mrsj3n @nateko @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama Join me at the psych ward. I got admitted a few days ago, so I’m hella chill... @rogueprincess51 You want to join me?

I'm already here:scream: What room is yours? 

today is the day! Guys, I don't know where to live stream so I'll just wait for your posts later. 
I don't want Chief Na to dieeeee....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

A moment of silent and prayer for uri Chief Na :neutral:

I think KKJ is conscious and heard everything that Kaneki said. 

She seems tightly clutching her hands.

Even if she's not, I hope her hearing will be back better when she awake. *finger cross*

Kaneki's God-complex is truly another level.

He want to use those "special" body parts to create "the most perfect" being in the universe (preview).

Pffftttt...

The final piece, KKJ ear, would shatter his delusion later.. through either of this situation: 1) he could not slice the ear from KKJ - he has no chance at all with KW persistently pursuing and following him or 2) KKJ's hearing worsened and could not hear anything at all - become a weak, no special ear anymore. 

This episode is very sad. 

It's like black clouds hovering over GTT team today. 

:bawling:

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

Sooo... from the preview...did he cut KJ's ear off? :scream:

I hope that's not KJ's ear. But the big guy's. He has no use of him anymore. Might as well get rid of him and test how best to cut perfectly KKJ's ear using the big guy as specimen.

BTW, the old man is Koichi's father? (same surname as narrated by KW when he read the Japanese newspaper). Wasn't both Koichi's parents dead already as what I remembered from the description about him last time? Even if his father is alive, what the hell is he doing gang up with Kaneki doing all sort of killings for collecting body parts which he fought against when his daughter Miho died? 

What is this logic??? I'm confused! :blink:

Edit:

Unless KW's father has been using Fujiyama's name since he ran away and pretending as him.

So the one actually died who was thought gunned down by sniper was Koici's real father??!!!

I don't know I'm theorizing or writing my own fiction now... haha

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh no! What I feared has happened... 

I just watched the short clips by OCN youtube... KJ collapsed after she saw Chief Na's dead body.. 

The GT is going through a hard time.. 

Tomorrow I don't know what I'm going to when watching ep13 eng sub... I better prepared some tissues. 

24 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I hope that's not KJ's ear. But the big guy's. He has no use of him anymore. Might as well get rid of him and test how best to cut perfectly KKJ's ear using the big guy as specimen.

BTW, the old man is Koichi's father? (same surname as narrated by KW when he read the Japanese newspaper). Wasn't both Koichi's parents dead already as what I remembered from the description about him last time? Even if his father is alive, what the hell is he doing gang up with Kaneki doing all sort of killings for collecting body parts which he fought against when his daughter Miho died? 

What is this logic??? I'm confused! :blink:

Edit:

Unless KW's father has been using Fujiyama's name since he ran away and pretending as him.

So the one actually died who was thought gunned down by sniper was Koici's real father??!!!

I don't know I'm theorizing or writing my own fiction now... haha

I think they did mentioned that Koici father died in accident and his mom committed suicide, if I'm not mistaken... 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I think they did mentioned that Koici father died in accident and his mom committed suicide, if I'm not mistaken... 

Yeah, that's what I remembered too. 

Besides, the old man in the car didn't look one bit resemble Koichi's father when he was young (the scene they found Miho's body). 

Considering KW has forgotten how his father looked like, it is understandable he could not recognize the old man's face. That's why I suddenly thought that all this while KW's father has been using Koichi's father identity to keep living. Like i said last time, tampering document was piece of cake during that time when identity recognition technology was not that developed yet. 

On a lighter note,

I was desperately wish for KW to come into the ward and speaks some caring words to the unconscious KJ. My darn shipper's heart was sooo desperately wish for such scene, and better if he holds her hands.

But yeah, the writer never failed to surprise us in such unpleasant way. The writer sends in Kaneki instead!

I feel like @&#%÷^$&^@_#!!!! 

Writer-nim!!!!! 

:unamused::heartbreak:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1