[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

6 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Be careful. Lighter guy might want your brain to complete his art pieces. :lol:

He will be disappointed when he open my head seeing nothing worth artsy of my brain. Just full of imagination for KW x KJ love story. He maybe only found lots of  :heart: bubbles inside. :joy:

But, I refuse to be cut open by him for any part of my body. Thanks for the warning, I'm now activating all my radars and alarms to keep him at bay. :ph34r: Hahahaha. 

4 hours ago, nateko said:

Since we, shippers, are taking over the thread I decided to feed my shipper's heart with some fan vids on YouTube and what do you know, there's tons of them. :lol: Some weeks ago there were barely any KWxKJ videos but now there's lots and lots of them. What happened? I guess everyone has starved for some romantic scenes between the too. :joy: I'm gonna leave them here in no particular order for shippers to enjoy. 

I know right! My shipper's heart is so happy with this development. My heart is well fed every week with all the videos. I think every week, a few new videos can be found in the results pane whenever I search for their videos. I am contented! :kiss_closed:

• LOL 8

After I watched the ep 12 with subtitle (bcoz I live-streamed it last time :lol:), there is still hope that Chief Na will be saved. Kwan Joo told Na of her hearing ability and gave him clue about the culprit’s lighter. And I also trust Na’s promise that he will come back to Kwon Joo after assessing the university (was it the university where he went? lol omg i forgot). But let’s see what will happen. It’s really a 50-50 chance for Chief Na.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

All the pictures of LJW in front of the food truck have me wonder: Could someone explain to me the concept of the food truck with an actor or actress image all over it? I'm trying to figure out if the actor pays for it as a gift to the cast, or if it is sponsored by a company wanting to honor the actor... Thank you!

PS: Don't mean to be off topic.

• Like 4

To all the shippers of KJ and KW out thereeee, if you are so infatuated by them (like me :tears:) then I recommend you to go hereee

there are only 2 KangDo fanfic in there (1 angst, 1 romance) but I can assure you it's worth reading and will make your heart flutter :heart:

the KJ x JH old fanfics are also very good.

I hope some of you guys have plan to make not only edited video but also fanfiction (pleaseeee:tears::tears::tears:) of KangDo huhu. I am planning on making 1 but I kept thinking of it as LJW x LHN not KangDo.

With regards, their trash:joy::joy::joy:

Spoiler

61108214_322824868611845_147922910944826

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Dont worry, girls. I'm planning to make at least one fanvid of DKW x KKJ. I've arranged a playlist about them too for season 2. 

This is my video of season 1-2 about Hero vs Villain tho'. Idk if I should share it here since this is thread for season 3. But I share it anyway haha.

Spoiler

• Like 6

3 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

All the pictures of LJW in front of the food truck have me wonder: Could someone explain to me the concept of the food truck with an actor or actress image all over it? I'm trying to figure out if the actor pays for it as a gift to the cast, or if it is sponsored by a company wanting to honor the actor... Thank you!

PS: Don't mean to be off topic.

As far as I know, sometimes the food truck are sent by their fans. I have seen international fans collect money and send food truck for their stars during filming. 

I have read that other actor/actress who acted with them previously or become their good friends, send the food truck under the name of the actor/actress. Recently I read Lee Dong Wook sent a food truck for Gong Yoo as he is filming a movie right now to repay their friendship as Gong Yoo has sent a food truck for Lee Dong Wook last drama.. 

Hehehehhehe. Sorry for the long explanation 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Ha Na maybe?...nah she might shut down the place instead.:joy: Er....Hm..Moo Tae Goo! Yes!

@sushilicious , @Lawyerh Here is one  Moo Tae Goo :joy: But you like him a live or ready to cook 

5d0908f1c75d2353784526.gif?download5d090948a1d92225804408.gif?download

we got mysterious blonde man for vegan 

5d090a61b148e701649800.gif?download5d090a0f91e5a836136839.gif?download 

:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@nateko I wish she had added a voice to her post! :lol: 

More seriously I think the speculations are right. I hope there will be a season 4. That drama is highly addictive, and the story so well written and enacted. I hope we won't wait too long (like 2 years or so) for the next season. I'm wondering if the writers are at work already. Also hoping the drama sells well internationally. It's a nail-biting thriller.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

@nateko I wish she had added a voice to her post! :lol: 

More seriously I think the speculations are right. I hope there will be a season 4. That drama is highly addictive, and the story so well written and enacted. I hope we won't wait too long (like 2 years or so) for the next season. I'm wondering if the writers are at work already. Also hoping the drama sells well internationally. It's a nail-biting thriller.

Yes, there will be season 4 even 5.

The chairman of the studio has said it in interview. The writer has written it. I think I have informed it already in old post. OCN's goal is to make seasonal series like western series, see God's Quiz despite the low rating compared to VOICE.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, nateko said:

LHN posted an update on her Insta on Sunday and people are speculating if she's hinting about season 4. A coincidence? What do you think, guys? I smell something suspicious :smirk:

But I doubt LJW will be back tho, I'd like to think 2 seasons are enough for him, and I don't think he's that kind of actor who'd take the same project in a row. Isn't he one of the A list actor? A list actor don't usually take sequel offer. I think it's best for KW to end it in this season (like Jang Hyuk did) while KJ's character has more potential to be developed.

Also I think it's still hard for K-actors to star in seasonal drama, they'll be very attached with their drama characters and most likely will be remembered as their drama characters, thus make it hard for them to get other drama roles.

But we still have 4 episodes left and if KW got cliffhanger ending, I hope LJW took the S4 offer.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

But I doubt LJW will be back tho, I'd like to think 2 seasons are enough for him, and I don't think he's that kind of actor who'd take the same project in a row. Isn't he one of the A list actor? A list actor don't usually take sequel offer. I think it's best for KW to end it in this season (like Jang Hyuk did) while KJ's character has more potential to be developed.

Also I think it's still hard for K-actors to star in seasonal drama, they'll be very attached with their drama characters and most likely will be remembered as their drama characters, thus make it hard for them to get other drama roles.

But we still have 4 episodes left and if KW got cliffhanger ending, I hope LJW took the S4 offer.

I would wonder why he wouldn't? It would quite sad if he quit the series! I just hope after season 3 the main leads can get together!! :wub:

On 6/17/2019 at 9:52 AM, ellelyana88 said:

Don't forget about me too :bawling:

We, KW x KJ shippers had never rest since the first episode of Voice 2. 

If there was not a word of "romance" in the drama genre description released by OCN, we can only dream about their love story. OCN would never go to that direction.. and here's where I am most grateful to all other shippers who made all those KW x KJ videos. :kiss_wink:

The writer and the director really know how to play with shipper's heart. They just teased us here and there with sudden romance hint gesture at unexpected situation, but never delve further. Haaaaaa... again, I'm having love-hate relationship with the writer. :heart::heartbreak:

Their first encounter that made me excited:

And their second encounter that forever imprints in my heart and the mark of my journey as KW x KJ shipper. I went crazy over this scene and I don't know how many times have I watched this part over and over again. :phew:

And of course, not to forget that legendary "shoot me, I don't care" scene at the basement. 

Huargh!

Writer-nim and Director-nim really having fun toying with all the shippers' hearts. 

:unamused:

Honestly I felt that when Kang Woo first saw Kwon Joo in that first scene together, he fell in love with her right there..I mentioned it last time too but really they need to get together...like they need a happy ending!!! But I find that the writer just wants their relationship to be "strictly professional" even though sometimes they seem closer than professional people. I read somewhere that people catch feelings, talk to each other till they don't.

I find that they both care for each other even though they might not even talk just about for maybe one scene or two but their eyes give everything away. Kang Woo may get shot or something while saving Kwon Joo from Kaneki...or maybe we'll get a dream sequence of Kwon Joo dreaming that Kang Woo is alive and actually with her living with his disease but with her on his side. I just wish they would talk more and be open to each other!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

I think S4 and S5 can be one related story like how they cut S2 and S3. Western series sometimes also cut one story arc in 2-3 seasons and leave it as cliffhanger. So, whatever the ending is, DKW's character might and might not be included. I dont watch many K-Drama, but from what I googled in curiosity, different from Jang Hyuk and Kim Jae Wook who took many different roles, Lee Jin Wook is a typical lead for romance drama for so long and I'm sure VOICE has given him a brand new image to be attached for next! He also played three times as Detective but still, I think VOICE has challenged him the most as a psychopath too, he's acting out of his previous roles. That's why I hope he would still take the offer for next season unless DKW is dead.

• Like 7

I'm also a bit scared that if there is season 4 then LJW won't be in it. Actually, LHN might want to do a different project too. Or we'll have to wait longer for them to switch to other projects then continue with Voice series. Either way I would love to see LJW in the next season. 3 male leads a re too much for me and without LHN there's no point in watching Voice for me. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Although I ship DKW and KKJ, I don’t think they would force the romance between them. Since the beginning, they care for each other that’s why we were given few touches of romance. But the Voice series is not about that, it’s about saving people. Their relationship will just be platonic, not romantic. I’m not against romantic scenes but it will not be appropriate for this season yet because DKW is getting worse and the story is not about romance. Voice is not the proper platform to enforce romantic relationship between the main leads. Since S1, Voice remained firm on its storyline. The GTT is about family and taking care of that relationship, and working together to save the world. 

As for S4 and S5, I agree to some that DKW’s character will not be beneficial if he is still included in the future series, unless his character is not yet fully developed this season. It would be better if a new storyline will be offered and the new male lead’s character (if Lee Ha-na’s still the female lead) would be interesting, too. I know that the writer has something up on his sleeve for S4 and 5. 

• Like 5

They're so cute, LHN getting used of agent Park looking back directly at her thus make her laugh randomly :joy::joy: (cmiiw)

And am I the only person who really love hearing LHN's laugh:bawling: I replayed it too many times

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I agree Lee Jin Wook has acted something different as his Mr Black and Return are different from Voice for his character. 

Its nice if got season 4 and 5 but I'm myself not sure if all of them would come back for another season. We just have to wait and see. 

We got 4 episodes more to go and I hope they won't make a bad ending for KW. 

• Like 4