[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

2 hours ago, mtracy07 said:

I can also sense that Chief Na will soon follow his brother. The bad dreams his gf is having and the threat he received last episode are already hinting us that Chief Na will be facing his death. Remember when BJS said that the way to change someone is by killing someone very close to them (or something like that coz I forgot his exact line). It’s what happened to DKW when KKJ almost died from the bombing. Chief Na is now very close to DKW therefore it will greatly affect DKW if Na dies, the same way he was affected when Chief Na’s brother died.

I liked your theory and I have feeling this could be the story progression on how DKW finally "became" a monster. I have a feeling that when DKW actually went there to save Chief Na, maybe he will be once again caved to Kouseke? and we the audience will finally know how Chief Na's brother died ( in Season 2, BJS said he took picture but he never "killed" the brother but it was Kouseke did it?) I also feel like season 3 ending might as well just gave us the "relationship" clue between wire guy and DKW but if there is season 4 or even 5 then we probably will see how golden team actually properly arrest them because as for now i feel like golden team and everybody are in a huge disadvantage in terms of knowing about the evil organizaiton is and what their ultimate goal is. Season 3 isn't going to tide up all the loose end i feel like ( even if they somehow did i feel like it is going to be very rush lol) 

• Like 5

Hello hello guys!

Ah, I missed the live streaming party last night! Just got back from a place of nowhere. :rolleyes:

Gotta catch up episode 12 with sub in few minutes. 

About the theory of Kaneki being KW's brother, I coined that his father was alive too, hence the old man in the car.. since the story about his father was shot down by the Japanese police but his body was never been found, was doubtful to me. Well, u know how legend and rumours come across to us. People just cook something up and put all kind of spices to make the story believable (especially if the police didn't want to get blamed for letting him loose and couldn't catch him back). 

It think since his father ran away, he reunited with his brother and changed their name.. And their father run the ryokan business and successful building his reputation as high class ryokan owner (probably chains of it). They probably targeted from the beginning to get acquaintance with Yukiko's father to gain more power backup to do the body parts thingy in disguise of charity. The money they used to support for the charity most probably flow from the body parts selling. 

So, the first episode of ryokan murder in this season was actually hinting us something. 

Okay, gotta go watch episode 12. The sub is out already. Catch up with you guys later. Preparing myself to scream as some of u said KW is driving one hella of car in this episode. Hahahaha

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, reyia said:

I liked your theory and I have feeling this could be the story progression on how DKW finally "became" a monster. I have a feeling that when DKW actually went there to save Chief Na, maybe he will be once again caved to Kouseke? and we the audience will finally know how Chief Na's brother died ( in Season 2, BJS said he took picture but he never "killed" the brother but it was Kouseke did it?) I also feel like season 3 ending might as well just gave us the "relationship" clue between wire guy and DKW but if there is season 4 or even 5 then we probably will see how golden team actually properly arrest them because as for now i feel like golden team and everybody are in a huge disadvantage in terms of knowing about the evil organizaiton is and what their ultimate goal is. Season 3 isn't going to tide up all the loose end i feel like ( even if they somehow did i feel like it is going to be very rush lol) 

I agree that there should be another season after this. The main leads only confirmed that this season will be about knowing the truth behind Kousuke’s past and Kwon Joo’s hearing loss. If Season 4 is possible, I really really hope that Jang Hyuk will make a comeback and help Kwon Joo find and arrest the dark web gangs and avenge Team Leader Jang’s death.

If Chief Na dies this season, Kousuke should also avenge his and his brother’s death. 

Why do I have this gut feeling that Chief Na was already targeted long before his death (assuming he dies)? Remember, BJS planned everything beforehand to drive DKW and the GTT mad. There is a spy inside the police center and he reports everything to Masayuki. Also, remember that Korean detective body parts are auctioned at a very high price in the dark web. 

• Like 6

Finished episode 12 with sub.

I'm not gonna comment about Naomi's death and a web of plots Kaneki come up with to play with everyone.

My comment would be mainly about the first minute of the episode

But, I hope Chief Na is still alive. He is trying hard in the preview contacting the emergency center. The big guy making a mistake for not throwing away Chief Na phone. I hope the writer doesn't have the intention to kill off his character this early, he still need to be the anchor till the end, keeping everyone together. Else, it would be a total mess as most of them are shaken up already.

Annndddd... I am sorry to my Oppa-seeking eyes, as the reveal of the third masked man in this episode turned out not an eye candy. :P:phew:

But, I appreciate they describe him having a big build (well he is indeed), which justify how he could tower over his victim and quickly done with wire work. 

Now, about the first minute of the episode, showing Kaneki was indeed the young man in the car with the old man. 

So, I did some digging of the past episode. I am no face recognition, but don't you guys think there is exact resemblance of the old man with KW's father?

UHd6yqG.jpg

GBpKYqF.jpg

So, I still strongly believe his father was ALIVE after all and he is the old man in the car. 

Since season 2, I've been very doubtful about the story about his father being gunned down while running away and his brother died of leukemia. 

I am going to dissect Officer Park anecdote about KW's family history and KW's own memory about what happened in his family:

Officer Park anecdote in Voice 2 episode 10:

"This occurred on June 2, 1991. A 6-year-old girl, Fujiyama Miho, from Ikuno of Osaka was murdered by a Korean-Japanese taxi driver, Woo Myun Sik. His Japanese name was Masutaka Futoshi. The preschool claimed they sent her home as usual. When she didn't return, her parents went to look for her and heard from a merchant that she had played with Woo Myun Sik's second son, so they went to his home looking for her. The girl was found dead in a well there. One of her ears were cut off. It was found in a box beneath the tatami. There was evidence that proved that the son, who was a minor, helped his father commit the murder. Osaka was conservative towards Koreans, but that incident only made matter worse.  Woo Myun Sik was sentenced to death in the first trial, but he was given a leave day to give a blood transfusion to his first son who had leukemia. He then attempted to flee. He ended up being gunned down by a sniper. Meanwhile, his first son also ended up dying. Later on, the child's mother, Keya, filed for an annulment. After she returned to Korea, she married Do Han Young, a teacher at Poongsan High school. She must've listed her son on the family register as Do Kang woo. Anyhow, I think Woo Myun Sik was a typical psychopath." 

Meanwhile, the following is what KW remember and told KJ in Voice 2 Episode 11:

"I was born in Japan, and my father was a taxi driver. My family, although weren't rich, we lived quite happily (scene showing KW palying badminton with his brother, his father's pruning the plant and his mom doing laundry. His father having this weird smile while pruning). And there was a Japanese girl that used to play with us all the time. Her name was Miho. She was a daughter of a lawyer in my neighborhood. (Then scene showing KW playing hide-and-seek with Miho. While his father still pruning the plant and his mother doing laundry. His brother was nowhere to be seen in the scene. KW searching for Miho. And at the back of the house, he found Miho's shoe with blood). To be honest, I don't remember that day so clearly. What I know is that on the news, they reported that my father killed a 6-year-old, did damage to the dead body, and that I helped him to murder her. In two months, my father was executed and every day was living hell for my family. (Scene showing his mother beaten by a group of Japanese and KW crying over what written on their front door). My older brother was killed by anti-Koreans. Because of that, I suffered blackouts. So my mother took me and escaped to Korea. I was afraid I might turn out to be a murderer like my father, so I chose to become a police officer to find out what kind of person I really am. "

This is the scene showing about his family:

bL7Hgzm.jpg

Now, here's the thing. KW only knew that his father was sentenced to death in the trial, but never knew that his father got a leave to give blood donation to his brother. I think he never knew his brother had Leukemia either. Why? Because his brother was healthy to his memory (and to me) and always play with him. He could have known if his brother was sick as their parents would regularly visit hospital for his brother treatments and hospitalizations (perhaps with financial difficulty too with the billing). If his brother was sick, there should be memory about the difficulty their family faced and he won;t describe their family as very happy. But, none of that appears in his memory about his brother at all, but only the thought that his brother was killed by anti-Koreans. 

If we consider the year in 1991, DNA testing probably hasn't reach Japan crime investigation at the time, and they perhaps relied mostly on fingerprints and testimonies. For instance, the merchant who saw Miho playing with KW.

Now, the thing about his brother had leukemia probably was a lie his father made up since at that time medical records can be easily tampered with.  

OR, even if it was true, that's mean he used it as an excuse to escape and probably planned it with KW's brother to meet somewhere.  KW's brother, who was about 18 at the time, is capable to do so. Thus, his brother did not die due to leukemia nor by anti-Koreans. It's just that his disappearance was presumed as dead.  

And from there, because of the experience of struggling with authority due to lack of money and power, his father build ryokan business after changing their names. I think there were also some more murders occurred behind the ryokan business until they probably move it to the dark web from Kaneki newfound of internet. With money and political strength (by being the influential congressman in-law),  there's no stopping to him anymore. The dark web expand and he became "god" in that world and justify his act as fulfilling the talent bestowed upon him. 

Spoiler

ijVGHuw.jpg

myf3GQq.jpg

While Kaneki submitted to his so-called "natural talent", it was probably unacceptable for him and his father to see KW fight all the way to resist that so-called "natural talent" they thought KW also had. They want him back. To fulfill his natural talent, to join hand with them to expand bigger. 

It is possible that KW was not a born psychopath after all. He might have developed his Antisocial Personality Disorder after the shock and experience being targeted by Japanese people when the case happened. I agree that his alter ego probably from all the dark memories in his subconscious. He is seeing other people as monster that need to get rid of. 

This season could be really the end of KW being the police officer, if it was revealed his father and brother was the one behind the dark web when they catch both of them later. However, Chief Na and KJ keep seeking for solution and a way for KW. We might see a bit of light to KW's future. He may be still treatable once we know the source of his suffering. 

Four episodes left. I hope they conclude it well within that 4 hours. It would be too draggy if they extend the story about the dark web to next season. Besides, they have confirmed that the story was intentionally split into 2 seasons during the press con for Voice 2. So, I think, the writer would not use the same main plot in the next season if there will be any as it would be repetitive and boring seeing them keep chasing for people lurking behind the dark web. She needs to introduce other types of crime as her conviction to introduce Voice since the beginning was to make the society aware of the crimes and perhaps lead to some revision or changes onto the law provision in some cases. For example, the pedophile case in season 2.  

I think after Chief Na kidnap case, we have to prepare ourselves to see KJ being kidnapped as the final showdown. Her ear is Kaneki's final target to complete his human body reconstruction. Perhaps to validate himself as the "God" by completing all parts. 

True, his insanity is another level than MTG and BJS. And on top of that, he is very smart. I think he has high IQ to be able to concoct the plot like 10 steps away to manipulate people around him and let them react naturally to avoid suspicion. But, only KW can read the order behind it and his personality that never easily trust people does help at time like this. He just doesn't exclude anyone from his suspicion and keeps analyzing their words, actions and expressions.  I really hope the writer will do justice to his character at the end of this season, whatever the ending will be. 

I hope next episode, please let KW and KJ talk in private and KW tell her about his suspicion of Kaneki. KJ seems to start realizing the pattern and has been trying to trace the loopholes. Please don't forget to check the camera behind the eye painting though. I think Kaneki didn't know about there is another one installed by Yukiko. They seems totally forgotten about it this episode. 

So the cycle of enduring another week is starting again. 

At the time of desperation to know what's next of a drama like this, I always wish that if only I was one of those who works behind the drama production, especially the editor. I would be the luckiest person to know in advance about all the plots. :joy:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

I seriously thought we would get a kiss between the leads or something because of the crazy stress between all the team members...I'm wishing way too much for a love story here...

But I found kind of funny was that Yukiko's father tells that one guy at dinner (who got arrested for having the hand) that Kaneki is a vegeterian... lol wait till you find out what he ate :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

So. We have the third killer revealed. I still wonder what made them so easy to get controlled by Kaneki.

They somehow bought into his "human rights" ideals and submitted to some "brainwashing" session? We can see that everyone that we know of that associated with that psychopath were broken people who've had traumatic experiences. I believe that Kaneki's following had been built on people's trauma and emotional weaknesses...

1 hour ago, msaamia said:

I seriously thought we would get a kiss between the leads or something because of the crazy stress between all the team members...I'm wishing way too much for a love story here...

I'm right here with you. I don't think the writer is pursuing any love story here (but rather teasing us once in a while with innuendos). I do think writer-nim knows we're shipping those two, and is happily playing with our emotions. Seriously, though: some Golden Team members are (not so happily) married. Please, let us see that the leads have feelings and emotions and a life outside of the sickening, twisted drama of these cases. Could we see KW and KJ bond beyond the need to contain Kousuke? 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, msaamia said:

37 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

I'm right here with you. I don't think the writer is pursuing any love story here (but rather teasing us once in a while with innuendos). I do think writer-nim knows we're shipping those two, and is happily playing with our emotions. Seriously, though: some Golden Team members are (not so happily) married. Please, let us see that the leads have feelings and emotions and a life outside of the sickening, twisted drama of these cases. Could we see KW and KJ bond beyond the need to contain Kousuke? 

Don't forget about me too :bawling:

We, KW x KJ shippers had never rest since the first episode of Voice 2. 

If there was not a word of "romance" in the drama genre description released by OCN, we can only dream about their love story. OCN would never go to that direction.. and here's where I am most grateful to all other shippers who made all those KW x KJ videos. :kiss_wink:

The writer and the director really know how to play with shipper's heart. They just teased us here and there with sudden romance hint gesture at unexpected situation, but never delve further. Haaaaaa... again, I'm having love-hate relationship with the writer. :heart::heartbreak:

Their first encounter that made me excited:

vMSQlGx.jpg

And their second encounter that forever imprints in my heart and the mark of my journey as KW x KJ shipper. I went crazy over this scene and I don't know how many times have I watched this part over and over again. :phew:

S1TuLsl.jpg

And of course, not to forget that legendary "shoot me, I don't care" scene at the basement. 

Huargh!

Writer-nim and Director-nim really having fun toying with all the shippers' hearts. 

:unamused:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

So the cycle of enduring another week is starting again. 

At the time of desperation to know what's next of a drama like this, I always wish that if only I was one of those who works behind the drama production, especially the editor. I would be the luckiest person to know in advance about all the plots. :joy:

Wow! I like your thoughts... I too thought that Kaneki and the old man could be KW brother and father. As what you stated the two descriptions on what exactly happened to both of them contradicted what KW remember and what stated. 

After watching ep12, I thought ok not again with Chief Na getting kidnapped. I hope he will be saved and be alive. It will very sad if they killed off his character this time in s3. 

He is sooo concerned about KW in this season. 

Kaneki's smile is very scary.. Oh my! The moment he smiled, I get the chills and goosebumps. Pure evil smile. 

I don't know what Detective Park was trying to say when he approached KJ after he found about KW illness. I thought to myself maybe he wanted to say that we would help to get over his illness as I don't think he would have ill thought on KW. He looked very concerned based studying on his face. 

We got 4 episodes to go and another countdown for this weekend.. Aiyo!!!! 

• Like 6

I just watched the eng sub and I found some highlight (ones that bothering me:sweat_smile:) in this episode

1. I kinda sure the old man in the car from S2 someway related with DKW, either in Sokpo Alternative or family relative (father).

2. Detective Kwang Soo has been very cool in the recent episodes:joy::joy::joy:

3. Detective Park truly care for KW, I hope if it's happy ending, detective Park could be a person like Chief Na's brother to KW.

4. This keep bothering me, Kaneki always switches smile to sad/serious look IN FRONT OF PEOPLE, like if I'm one of the Kanekist around him I would notice his change of facial expression but it's like no one notice that (he doesn't even look down when he switches face). So I guess either every single Kanekist have been brainwashed, too fond of him too notice, or are the member of the dark web too.

5. Turns out it's true there's another one (maybe more) 'lighter holder', maybe it's the big guy that making the lighter sound at HQ that Chef Na heard in episode 8 since he got in easily in this episode, not the IT guy.

6. The part when KJ receives text from forensic team, to me it seem like the writer-nim trying again to push KJ to doubt KW. When will this end:rolleyes:

7. When Chef Na said "Let's continue when I get back" to KJ, my mind immediately think "oh boy this gonna be the end" :bawling:

8. I have a guess that the big guy will be killed by Kaneki following episode bcs he was caught spotted at Blackhole, since Koichi was killed bcs he went to the club.

9. One thing that bothering me the most since it's first revealed is the diagnosis of KW, antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). I study psychology and when I watch the episode it puzzled me so much. His showed symptom is not of ASPD (Kaneki and BJS is, even MTG is with mixed of schizophrenia).

ASPD people tend to not have sympathy, empathy. They don't show 'true' sympathy to another. KW is. He's showing sympathy for KJ, DK, victims, etc, (people with ASPD doesn't acknowledge the sense of guilt), he truly cares for every life he saves, for KJ, for GTT, for Chief Na. People with ASPD also lack of responsibility, KW while using unusual way in solving case, clearly seen he is one with responsibility. And people with ASPD also lack of anxiety, while we all know, all episodes in this season filled with KW anxiety of what he become.

And watching latest episode made me realize that it would be more logic if they diagnosed him with schizophrenia, hence the dreams, hallucination, and the triggering bloody ear. I have no objection yet tho in DID bcs it can explain why he doesn't remember what Kousuke did (or could be because what Kaneki gave to him).

But please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just a student after all. And it's just a drama after all:joy:

Fyi: ASPD and psychopathy is someway similar but different, and from what I learn we could say that KW have psychopath traits, but I'm not sure he's one of ASPD. Not all criminals is psychopaths AND not all psychopaths is criminals.

Spoiler

Yes I still squeaked like a fangirl every time I rewatch the car scene for next episode trailer. ITS SO COOL:joy::joy::joy::heart:

Edited by Kiya Kiki
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Thoughts after watching the latest 2 episodes:

DKW:

DKW's teeth is too scary. We shall all stay away from his mouth.  :lol:

It's heartbreaking when Detective Park talked to DKW outside his unit.

I lost it when he said he will accompany him to a hospital together if he's sick. Awwww.. Detective Park! :tears:

He was also upset when his Team Leader Do quit the force and then he was so upset when he heard about the "child murder".

That fierce loyalty.... please don't give up on our psycho Team Leader Do! 

Lighter guy:

His teeth.... his 2 faced. His psychopath smile..

Who's that on the dining table with him?

Uh-oh.. does he know what triggers DKW now?

Chief Na:

Poor Chief Na!!

Please don't let anything happen to him again!

DKW can't lose someone who cares for him again!

Aargh. The wait for next episode is gonna be a torture! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Kiya Kiki said:

9. One thing that bothering me the most since it's first revealed is the diagnosis of KW, antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). I study psychology and when I watch the episode it puzzled me so much. His showed symptom is not of ASPD (Kaneki and BJS is, even MTG is with mixed of schizophrenia).

ASPD people tend to not have sympathy, empathy. They don't show 'true' sympathy to another. KW is. He's showing sympathy for KJ, DK, victims, etc, (people with ASPD doesn't acknowledge the sense of guilt), he truly cares for every life he saves, for KJ, for GTT, for Chief Na. People with ASPD also lack of responsibility, KW while using unusual way in solving case, clearly seen he is one with responsibility. And people with ASPD also lack of anxiety, while we all know, all episodes in this season filled with KW anxiety of what he become.

And watching latest episode made me realize that it would be more logic if they diagnosed him with schizophrenia, hence the dreams, hallucination, and the triggering bloody ear. I have no objection yet tho in DID bcs it can explain why he doesn't remember what Kousuke did (or could be because what Kaneki gave to him).

But please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just a student after all. And it's just a drama after all:joy:

Fyi: ASPD and psychopathy is someway similar but different, and from what I learn we could say that KW have psychopath traits, but I'm not sure he's one of ASPD. Not all criminals is psychopaths AND not all psychopaths is criminals.

That god I'm not the only one. Actually, I'm kinda mad at the writer for the way she or the director are confusing the audience when talking about diagnoses. There are lots of things that just don't add up or are even misleading. When it comes to mental health it is really unfortunate when the media portrays the disorders in such a misleading way. KW doesn't fit ASPD, he's not a sociopath. He was never diagnosed properly to state that he is a psychopath yet they are treating him like one because his father might be one. If a parent was a psychopath it doesn't automatically mean that the children will be one. Yes, brain scans for some cases showed similar patterns to that of the parents but automatically diagnosing children with such a heavy diagnosis is ridiculous. I really dislike that they are still pushing this narrative because honestly, it's a dangerous statement for them to make. If you take into consideration how mental healthcare isn't the greatest in South Korea, such a narrative is unacceptable. What KW showed were symptoms of DID and some of the schizophrenia, yet the writer insists on psychopathy... :confused: KW is pitiful all around when even the writer likes to torture him. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Their first encounter that made me excited:

And their second encounter that forever imprints in my heart and the mark of my journey as KW x KJ shipper. I went crazy over this scene and I don't know how many times have I watched this part over and over again. :phew:

And of course, not to forget that legendary "shoot me, I don't care" scene at the basement. 

Huargh!

Writer-nim and Director-nim really having fun toying with all the shippers' hearts. 

:unamused:

I'm still not over when he put a bandage on her arm... It was so sweet how much he cared. Subtle skin to skin contact. And when he saw her again after being away for (9?) months, he was the first one to notice something was wrong with her hearing, and he kept asking her about it. If we pay attention we can see he's been keeping an eye on her and her health. :wub:

Quoting @mrsj3n:

Thoughts after watching the latest 2 episodes:

DKW:

DKW's teeth is too scary. We shall all stay away from his mouth.  

Stay away from his mouth? Why??! :lol: :P:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

OCN posted this.. Nice if it has eng sub. 

2 hours ago, mtracy07 said:

Voice 3’s ratings are a bit lower compared to last season. 

Don't worry about the rating. OCN is a private tv channel. Its not like KBS, MBC, SBS where everyone can watch it for free. 

Nowadays I don't like to believe the rating soo much. A drama can have the highest rating and when you watch it, you don't enjoy watching it. There are many dramas that has good storylines and didn't get good rating cos people don't just understand the story or they go for the actors/actress. 

I do see who's acting but if I read the synopsis and find it worth to watch, I will go for it. I am telling you I made a lot of good choices by thinking like that.. 

Until ep12, I'm not sure what's KW illness as it could be this or that. I still think that its all connected to his childhood trauma from the moment Miho died. His condition became worst as he didn't go for proper help and instead relying on medicine in s1. This time something worst has happened to him in s2 whereby the time he spent in Japan (probably brainwashing) cause his schizophrenia to worsen from episode to episode. 

I think he should have known by now by taking medication is not going to help him unless he really goes see a proper doctor to treat his condition. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@sushilicious actually i am more worried that lighter guy will use Chief Na to bring our psycho Team Leader Do to the dark side.

Either hurt him in front of him or make him lose control and kill Chief Na himself.

Both don't look good and I really fear for my heart. :cry:

@lilyphenix I'm having a little hearing problem. If he mumbles or whispers..  I can't hear him well so I don't want my ears near him. :yum:

@sheelatpsfm actually I still think that because he has been overdosing himself or he was fed some psychotic meds that caused hallucination and worsen his condition.  :fearful:

@nateko and @Kiya Kiki I may have forgotten. Who did the diagnosis for him? Or the assessed him just by seeing how he reacts or how he wanted them to see?

Perhaps the writers are trying to show the perceptions of what the society will reacts?

Remember episode 10? When the ex-con's fiancee was missing, everyone has their "tinted glasses" on and quickly deem he is responsible and etc?

Sadly, that's human nature. Most will judge based on past or skin colour or social status. :anguished:

@ellelyana88 WOW. Just wow! Always love reading your thoughts!

tenor.gif

Side note. I love how different drama re-use a certain venue for the whole mystery effect and successfully make me scared of stairs.:joy:

I've seen it in Children of Nobody(when CWK was hypnotized to unlock the missing memories in her head), The Fiery Priest (When Father Kim went to meet Scarface) and now Voice 3

Shippers note:

I'm also another shipper for our Kang Centre and Team Leader Do to get together!

Since JH is out of the picture... I like the chemistry these 2 have been giving us.

I waited 7 seasons for Jaime and Brienne (from Games of Thrones) to kiss... I don't think I can wait that long for DKW and KKJ to kiss anymore. LOL 

So please... Just kiss already!! :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@sushilicious I hope Chief Na is safe.

If he has to go, I hope it is a quick death and DKW will not witness it!

But I don't think it is possible because we all know how writers love to play with our detective's life. :cry:

It is like no one is actually safe!

I'm gonna stick to overdose hence fried his brain.

Because those pills are forbidden and illegal.:joy:

• Like 4

@sushilicious I'll prepare a special drink for you since you're missing Kousuke so much :mrgreen: BTW I think you don't have to wait long, there's gonna be plenty of Kousuke and other psychos in the last 4 episodes. What's with the cute KW profile pic? Are you cheating on Kousuke because he didn't pay a visit this week? :lol:

Some goodies, since I'm here

Yukiko's and psycho's wedding pictures

BTS pics

Cuties

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

Side note. I love how different drama re-use a certain venue for the whole mystery effect and successfully make me scared of stairs.:joy:

I've seen it in Children of Nobody(when CWK was hypnotized to unlock the missing memories in her head), The Fiery Priest (When Father Kim went to meet Scarface) and now Voice 3

Yeah, I was shocked too seeing that same venue with stairs after FP abd Children of Nobody. I think that is a hot venue to represent someone's mental state? Like CWK was entering the hypnosis to search for her locked past memories in Children of Nobody, Kim Hae Il dropping his priest title and went berserk with scarface, and in Voice 3, it is the psychopath's hideout. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

I waited 7 seasons for Jaime and Brienne (from Games of Thrones) to kiss... I don't think I can wait that long for DKW and KKJ to kiss anymore. LOL

LOL! I am still upset at Jaime for leaving Brienne to protect his so-called queen. Ah! 

Anyway, using God's Quiz as reference, in which season did Doctor Han making his move to Detective Kang? Was it in season 3 that Det. Kang officially his GF? And then it took another 2 seasons for him to propose! 

I would be over the moon if the ending of this season shows some budding love scene between the two of them. Even though there will be no kiss scene, at least a scene hinting us that they would be some love story as side plot next season. Just give us the damn hugging scene already! Hahahahaha. Am I asking too much? :tounge_xd:

About KW's ASPD , I agree that the drama should be careful when portraying the right symptoms for the diagnosis they claim of. I also agree that the media always tends to exaggerate one point about the particular illness and deliberately ignore the other point (s). Misleading information or narration would cause the society to go astray in correctly perceiving about mental illness. 

However, I think KW's diagnosis was when he was young when his mother brought him to psychiatrist after moving to Korea. He was affected by the incident in Japan and I suspect has since isolate himself from socializing and had rude and disregard of others behaviour as he was losing all his trust to people after being the subject of people's hatred in Japan. So, I think the psychiatrist at that time made the statement in the certificate that he had "POSSIBLE ASPD". And the way the GT team took that "possible" out of context and emphasized on him being the sociopath had really derail the trust between the members and throwing them off vulnerable to Kaneki's plots and traps. Since joining GTT, KW has been positively progressing though, although the explosion finally triggered /awakened something in him. He need another examination and real diagnosis of his current condition. All the doctors they have been asking advice from were just making their statement based on the old diagnosis anyway. So, it could be misleading in every way.

Amidst all the things about KW's condition going astray, I appreciate the writer include the scene where KJ reaching out to the old coroner to find a way to help KW. As the coroner said, this is not just a personal problem, but the society's problem at large which still unsupportive and sceptical of keeping someone diagnosed with mental illness in an organization / to continue working. The stereotype the society has towards individual with mental illness had always been the cause of these people could not be functioned in the society and being isolated, although their illness is treatable / manageable. The scene where the old coroner's giving advice to KJ, though he couldn't come up with one good solution, is essential to tell us viewers and particularly the Korean society to open themselves up to be aware of mental illness and work toward acknowledging the people suffering from it could still contribute to the organization or their workplace.

Well, the stereotype is not only happened in Korea, but many other parts in the world where people still wary about getting psychiatric treatment, fearing to be labelled as simply crazy and lose their social life and job.

I hope the world would become better with proper message or correct information and right portrayal of different mental illness from the media. 

:grimace:

• Like 8

@ellelyana88 Nope. You are not asking too much because you asked for a hug while I asked for a kiss. LOL

If there's gonna be a Voice 4 and they change the male lead and again sinking our shipper's heart.. I'm gonna flip the table! 

OCN can do romance.. they just need to make some of us happy! B)

And as always, 

yjbmm.gif

I like the way you think.

Be careful. Lighter guy might want your brain to complete his art pieces. :lol:

On serious note,  I do agree with you as well. Prejudice and stereotyping is real in the real world. 

So I also think that young DKW is a victim who had witnessed the unspeakable and hence suffered trauma and became anti social and at the same time, locked up that traumatic experience away.

I wish he can just go to a hospital to get help already.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Since we, shippers, are taking over the thread I decided to feed my shipper's heart with some fan vids on YouTube and what do you know, there's tons of them. :lol: Some weeks ago there were barely any KWxKJ videos but now there's lots and lots of them. What happened? I guess everyone has starved for some romantic scenes between the too. :joy: I'm gonna leave them here in no particular order for shippers to enjoy. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@wdhoney yukers OMG, I found your video on YouTube, love it :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

And this one is for MTG fans, awesome video of Voice 1 reminded me how much I love the first season. It was special in every way possible.

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3