[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

Just caught up with episode 8 only and I'm kinda sad that I'm actually losing interest.  :sweatingbullets:

I'm a firm believer that DKW is not a psycho as his long term dose of weird medication might have fried his head a bit.

As much as I like DKW, the split personality, the lip licking after spotting a bloodied ear is eating me a bit.

It's like... what happened to my broken, sexy man who is sooooo cool?

At the moment, he's shattered and lost and I'm lost together in it. Lol

Oh well.. hopefully I'll find the love again in episode 9 onwards and enjoy it as much as I like for Voice 1 and 2. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I still think that behind all those masked men, their master is that old man in the car back in S2. 

I'm with you on this but damn, too many of them :sweat_smile: BTW here's your drink before I stop recognising you. I swear everytime I see your profile it gets more Kousuke-fied :joy: location - Kousuke's Mind, what's next?  

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko where is the drinks? I need it haha. I took the shot, it calmed me down but I just wanna drink lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY1s2bjkjCnONUrkmCDPw

Oooh.. I would be really upset if KW and KJ have grown apart... Its because of the report she gotten that Miho's brother made against KW. 

I have to wait tomorrow to watch the eng sub so just make ado with the raw version for now... 

I believe Miho's brother was manipulated to join so that he can get revenged on KW

• Like 3

KJ told Commissioner that she want to dismiss KW from the investigation team (but the commissioner said, DKW is the person she brought along, she can do whatever she want with him)... apparently she said it's for KW's sake and to protect GT team when Chief Na tried to talk her out of it.

She knew when the media found out about Koichi's motives later, they will know about KW too, and it will be too late for him to turn back or perhaps too late to restore his position as a police (and get treated). He will be under public scrutiny and the police institution itself will see him as a liability and even a threat. 

But Chief Na (acting as the mediator between KJ and KW, which is funny to me because last season he was the one who was doubting and KJ was the mediator..lol), told KJ that they both know how KW is.. he is more determined than anyone to catch the villain, if he no longer do things as a police, he will use illegal and dangerous methods to do everything he could to catch the villain. Rather than taking off KW from the police force, it is better to work harder to catch the villain, and that's the best way to protect KW. I think KJ was convinced a bit by Chief Na's words. She knew KW tell the truth about there's another higher up villain behind Koichi, because she saw him when KW strangle her. But, she tries hard to shoot the idea down whenever KW trying to justify about it.

I think, rather than viewing their relationship falling more apart, I see that KJ is very angry that KW did not tell her the truth about his condition for her to be prepared with countermeasures and she feels that KW's words about trusting her are all just lies. She feels betrayed. However, at the same time, she's worried about his condition and still try to find a way to protect him... and she can't let him in the team anymore because she knows that KW's current condition is dangerous to others, especially if they are handling a case. He could harm the innocents if he Kousuke suddenly break out. KJ has very strong conviction about protecting people. 

I think the case at the plastic surgery hospital is part of the Lighter Flicker's plan to get Kousuke took over KW completely faster. 

He tested KW at the abandoned factory and saw how much Kousuke has progressed to surface. Well, maybe the plastic surgeon is another uploader, having some fetish about scars. Eerrghhh..

Oh oh oh, that Chairman Oh is sooo disgusting. I think he's one of the VVIP of the dark web. 

My God, doesn't the hand stink at all???? Yikes! :tired: 

I still wonder what is Lighter Flicker  eating though... for commemorating his 1 year "relationship" with Yukiko. Because from the police report, it says that her heart was missing. Is he eating the heart??!!! Because the sound of him chewing whatever he is chewing sounds like a really tough muscle/protein. :fearful:

KW asks Chief Na to just shoot him if he ever saw "Kousuke" come out again, rather than just shouting at him. Sigh... Chief Na is so heart broken about it. KJ is heart broken too. And I am triple heart broken. 

I never saw KJ so angry before. Not even to MTG. 

She's angry because she cares.

He didn't tell thinking he is protecting her.

Mannn... how did my comment turns into a melodrama???? :bawling:

Edit1:

BTW, that head-tilting in the last scene... I did the tilting too while watching him, unconsciously... Haha!

While Kousuke is an aggressive psycho matching his Antisocial Persoanlity Disorder, Park Byung Eun actions looks like a "delicate" psycho. That's why he likes to kill using wire, he can cut them into pieces "delicately" using wire... slooowwwlllyyy...painfullyyy and enjoying the feeling of the wire cuts through from the person's skin to the bone...perhaps to the sound of the bone cracking.

Edit 2:

That scene when Chief Na heard the lighter flicking sound. I bet it is so close that even Chief Na with normal hearing can hear it clearly (he's in the lift perhaps and deliberately stop at that level). I wonder if it is Park Byung Eun too though. I thought happened at the same timeline, he is drinking wine and eating something very chewy. 

I'm having this thought that if he is just happened to have the same tattoo and likes to use lighter too. But he doesn't seems to wear suit though. Because every time we were show the hand flicking the lighter, the flicker was always in suit. 

I am just thinking that the flicker doesn't seems like someone who would change his ootd differently right when he appears before us viewers. :joy:

I wonder if the real one (if ever there is one) is an insider. Maybe not the police, but someone who wears suit that can frequent the police station. Someone like a prosecutor. :ph34r:

• Like 7

Why do I have the feeling that this old-new masked villian is the fiance/husband of that japanese artist:huh:

But what are his motives then? Wasn't he the one crying over her body in morgue and vowing to avenge her death?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Why do I have the feeling that this old-new masked villian is the fiance/husband of that japanese artist:huh:

But what are his motives that? Wasn't he the one crying over her body in morgue and vowing to avenge her death?

Maybe he's like KW - has a dark side that takes over and kills and then the good side doesn't remember anything, hence the tattoo 'Awaken' and his interest in KW/Kousuke since they are similar in that sense. 

• Like 2

Ello all, 

a very long time lurker here. Watched Season 1 of Voice when it first was released and did not really Voice 2 since they did replace one of my favorite actor lol. Since Voice 3 is here and i was curious so started to watch Voice 2 and Voice 3 to catch up on what i have missed so far. 

I did not find any concrete confirmation but is Voice 3 going to be 12 eps or 16 eps for this season? I feel like if they do went with 12 eps, the overall story line might feel too rushed? ( I understand that the studio did have plan for potential season 4 or 5 based on the early report) 

Now back to today's ep.

A lot of speculation I have seen online regarding the artist and her "relationship" with the big bad guy is she could be his wife or fiance, the big bad guy also have similar tattoo like KW. I don't remember which ep they talked about the tattoo but i remember they mention that in order for Kouseke to be awaken, they need to kill someone who is very important and close to them. If the theory we had that he is like that of KW, does that mean he willingly gave up to the dark side by killing someone who is close to him, like his wife or fiance and I think the big bad guy wanted to do the same with KW, to make him willingly "cave" to Kouseke rather than resist. This brings to today's ep and promo, I have a feeling KW will actually "kill" the culprit this time around in front of his co-worker. The show is doing the dance around his psychopath personality, no one really knows the secret and i feel like ep 10 could be the turning point. The wire guy also running into KJ and talked about the hearing issue, i kind get feeling he might be the same as KJ like used to have those god send hearing and something along the line, he too is having the same issue? ( why do i feel like he might be KJ but instead work for the evil side rather than good side?) 

If this season is 16th ep instead of 12, then we do have couple more ep where we get to know more about the big bad guy. Like what many have said earlier in the post, the wire guy is the only the beginning and the good for nothing Chairman oh from last ep looks like to be part of the dark web. I am very curious what he meant by protecting him from death and be eternal ( do the organization promised infinite youth?) 

and i wonder if later ep will focus on the whole organization's purpose. Because as for now, i feel like they are just bunch of psycho doing non-human thing and if Voice did get renew for more season, i feel like by then we might actually get to know "who" the final boss is. 

Very curious as to what ep.10 going to tell us about the minor case and the wire guy in general xD

also there was a wild speculation that KW's older brother who supposed to die of disease is still alive? and he might be wire guy? ( lol it was all speculation but people do also think that the Japanese girl is killed by his brother not by KW) I am very curious to see how all those speculation turned out to be hahaha

• Like 5

Literally I was surprised with Park byung eun...he’s not my typical idol look psychopath but i like him as an actor, can’t forget his tandem with esom.

The flicker man lol, maybe he’s not wearing a suit in preparation of talking with KJ at the hospital.

I do believe there still a chance with DW ,as KJ and chief Na will try everything to protect him. The case on this episode telling us that, just because they are ex convict does not mean they will always be the one who will tell lie and scam. Just because you’re in debt does not mean you are the one who will commit a crime.

so for DW just because everything dark are pointing at him does not mean he is a criminal.

my shipper heart love how KJ and DW avoiding each other eyes...i fell for them in the same way last season so here it goes again hahaha 

• Like 5

It's already halfway through the season!! the real villain has been revealed, even though he wasn't what I expected him to be. But he does fit the profile for the next villain, no too young and not that eye catching (so I won't feel bad if he died. Lol)

Spoiler

Poor Kang Kwon joo have to go through all of that. Almost dead by a bomb, had a trauma from a toy, nearly choked to death by her teammate and now the possibility that she might lose her capability of hearing things 

Spoiler

Personally thinking Chief Na had the hardest work of all. He had responsibility as a chief but at the same time he has to keep kang woo at  bay. I think Chief Na also had burden to Kang kwon joo after what happened between Kang Center and Do Kang Woo.

The more i watched this series, I've prepare myself for the worst possible ending. I want a happy ending for all the characters but at the same time I think it will flopped the storyline in the end.

And the story writer should let DKW and KKJ sit together and be honest to one another for at least 10 minutes of an episode. My poor heart and brain can't handle anymore speculation from both of them 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Aya Hong said:

my shipper heart love how KJ and KW avoiding each other eyes...i fell for them in the same way last season so here it goes again hahaha 

54 minutes ago, Ellenasommer said:

And the story writer should let DKW and KKJ sit together and be honest to one another for at least 10 minutes of an episode. My poor heart and brain can't handle anymore speculation from both of them

My shipper's heart is broken seeing them like that. 

KKJ trying so hard to not make eye contact with KW.

Because I think, if she looks into his eyes, she could see that actual sincerity, and that would make her falter in her decision.

She needs to stand firm on the ground and as a leader she needs to make decision for the sake of everyone and her precious GT team. 

Hmmmm... :heartbreak:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, juju84 said:

But what are his motives then? Wasn't he the one crying over her body in morgue and vowing to avenge her death?

I just rewatched the scene. His face was not revealed to us but his physique doesn't match lighter guy. The hair and voice as well. Hmmm.. 

@sushilicious yes yes.. I'm back again after watching episode 9.

Poor DKW and KKJ. Will she trust him again and pull him back from the darkness?

@Ellenasommer hehehe.. I have the same thought as you when lighter guy was revealed. He is not that eye candy enough for me to feel guilty BUT I'm shocked that he is acting as a psychopath here because I like him in Queen of Mystery and Because this is my First Life.

Meanwhile, what's up with that Senior Oh who was seen hugging a hand in the hospital?

Whose hand was that??

Like ewwwwwwww... don't it smell?

#ocd

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

On 6/9/2019 at 1:37 PM, sushilicious said:

Let me just laugh out loud a little...

It’s so cute how KW gets cupped on the face  :joy: but of cause..when shippers sees this, they will definitely think that “Ah How I wish It could be KJ who is Cupping KW’s face!” Lol

(PS. It’s Quite hard for me to get on ships, but lowkey did wish that KJ is the one who cups KW’s face lol)

CUTE

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. . Thanks
  • LOL 5

While waiting for tonight's episode...

Voice x Voice 2 x Voice 3 x Her Private Life crossover. :P:wub:

Edit:

Btw, I wonder if Flicker has somekind of God Complex though and leading some kind of cult: by eating or storing or worshipping body parts and organs of gifted people, they are granted the life for eternity, being immortal or cured from disease or getting richer. Hmmmm.. 

Chairman Oh is showing such behaviours towards this theory. I wonder whose hand did he bought. But , surely its the hand of someone gifted, whether in terms of skills like Yukiko who was gifted with arts or those who are like KKJ and Miho, gifted with special ability. Just what kind of hand people could believe by owning it would grant an immortal life. A doctor? A shaman? A priest/monk/imam? Hmm.. disgusting..

His narration indeed showing that he felt as if he is somekind of deity, referring human as the third person and weak being, while he is a human himself. 

I have to prepare myself to see something bigger behind this dark web. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, green chocolate said:

I like Kang Center's white jacket. I wonder what kind of brand is it? Adidas right?

Yeap, it's Adidas by Stella McCartney - Performance Logo Stripe jacket (white).

They put stickers on the logos, maybe because it's not officially sponsored or it was LHN's own jacket. 

1252666_5.jpg

• Like 3

ooouuuuuu... the IG's post says that tonight's episode gonna be much more interesting than last night.

Hmmmmm... seems like Yukiko's father is coming in from Japan... or is it the other way round? GT team going to Japan?

• Like 6

I think the one who killed Koichi was another man, not the one who killed yukiko. He's more younger, most likely the IT man who was Ms Park's college friend, i still don't believe him..the way he got the information was suspicious too. Wasn't it too easy for him? i do believe he gave the wrong info about MH's killer. Maybe he wants to make KJ in doubt with KW again. So it can trigger out Kousuke in KW's body. 

Remember the sound which det. Na heard in the office? he must be a cop too.

• Like 6

On 6/8/2019 at 12:01 AM, sushilicious said:

Hey, the ingredients are hard to get okay. I have limited amount. I need to order some medicine from japan again. Sigh. I ate too much.

Hahaha, you should start thinking how to mass produce it. A lot of us here are getting antsy because of Voice 3 :joy:

• LOL 4

On 6/8/2019 at 2:25 AM, nateko said:

Here's how I've been surviving the withdrawal - watching fan vids on YouTube! :joy: Here's for the shippers, a video from season 2 and 3

I've also rewatched MTG's videos. :naughty:

I love these! Thank you thank you so much! 

Oh my poor heart! 

On 6/8/2019 at 12:34 PM, sushilicious said:

@rogueprincess51 here :cookie:x10 here you go.

Hahaha, only 5 are left. I made good use of the first 5. :joy:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote videos. thanks
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3