[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3 - Sat & Sun - Lee Ha Na & Lee Jin Wook - Premieres in May

On 4/1/2019 at 2:23 PM, nateko said:

And here's April Fools from OCN

OCN was so late for that, I already created the story [laughs] 

Btw, I found a certain translated interview on Twitter about Sports Seoul in conversation with Lee Chan-ho, studio dragon's content producer, the one behind the success of voice 1-3 and save me 1-2: why ocn <voice> is considered a successful multi-season drama series?

original source: https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000488509

Wow, the writer has planned for Season 4 and 5.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Wow, the writer has planned for Season 4 and 5.

Don't know how I feel about this. Three seasons seem enough, but I guess if there's more story to explore and the quality doesn't suffer, then I'm in. Still, it's pretty difficult to collect all the actors for 3 season let alone 4 or 5. 

41 minutes ago, nateko said:

Don't know how I feel about this. Three seasons seem enough, but I guess if there's more story to explore and the quality doesn't suffer, then I'm in. Still, it's pretty difficult to collect all the actors for 3 season let alone 4 or 5. 

Yeah, I think I ever said in Voice 2 thread before that OCN probably would like to make multiple seasons like western TV show they air. Now I'm sure about it when the article wrote OCN's mission is to broadcast more seasonal dramas.

4 hours ago, nateko said:

Character descriptions (how satisfying to see the villain from season 2 in jail )

that's good because I dont think he has the same severe mental illness/disorder like Mo Taegu (I'm sure he suffered Conduct Disorder) to be put in psychiatric ward.

Tbh, Do Kangwoo is even as severe as Mo Taegu if he's really diagnosed with Dissociative Disorder.