[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

This suddenly popped up in my mind when I try to reshuffle both of the previews this week.

What if....

KKJ calling everyone about DKW's dismissal is just a plan to overtake the real villain.

That maybe explains why DKW is seen explaining about the villain's real target in the preview, which is KJ (or to prove that KW indeed the real murder of MH by staging or triggering KW to slice KJ ears by his own hands, thus proving all his claims that KW is the real murderer of MH).

So, by pretending to dismiss DKW, there might be some reaction from the real villain. Perhaps starting to be more aggressive in approaching KJ? 

I can't help but having imaginations what would the plot be.

I remembered that DKW or KKJ or both of them did say that they don't want the same mistake from last time happened again. 

However, I'm not sure the extent of KJ faith to KW now that she learned about KW is actually suppressing his psychopath nature and not just simple blackout. So, the situation above is just the other side of the coin that could probably be happened in the future episode if KJ keeps her faith toward KW 's real intention to fight "Kousuke". 

Haaaa...there are so many different possibilities that keep popping up in my head. I guess, I'm just too nervously excited to wait for the upcoming episodes. :tired: 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol but if that’s the case why the elderly would say something about Kousuke returning or something.....

Perhaps to prove all their thoughts and claims that it was Kousuke who murdered MH. 

They need him to return to his supposedly actual self - Kousuke -  and targeting KKJ as the guinea pig. 

This is just my guess, they just want to satisfy their claim when they managed to bring back "Kousuke" who is "drowning" inside DKW.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:
56 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol but if that’s the case why the elderly would say something about Kousuke returning or something.....

Perhaps to prove all their thoughts and claims that it was Kousuke who murdered MH. 

They need him to return to his supposedly actual self - Kousuke -  and targeting KKJ as the guinea pig. 

This is just my guess, they just want to satisfy their claim when they managed to bring back "Kousuke" who is "drowning" inside DKW.

Maybe daddy dearest believes that Kousuke was the one who killed his daughter. If so he might think that KW being a police officer is just him hiding his true self so maybe that's why he said that. Would be fun if so since his son is the true killer. I think @wdhoney yukers might be spot on. I also think that MH's bro must've always felt jealous of his sister because of her special ability. That game Wire Shun keeps playing with his victims trying to decipher the recording seems like something he's been doing for quite a while. What if in his childhood he played that game with MH? What if she always managed to tell him what the records were but with this specific recording she failed and lost the game so he killed her? I think that it's not just a random recording and there must be a story behind it. It would explain why he's so interested in KJ and specifically her hearing, even saying that he's a fan. @ellelyana88 I'm so glad that we have some new clues, look at how much there is to discuss :lol: my imagination is working overtime today. If this continues I might as well write my own plot with the ending being KW and KJ both going into rehab and becoming hospital buddies. :joy: @sushilicious do you still have those cookies on you? I might need one :joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

This suddenly popped up in my mind when I try to reshuffle both of the previews this week.

What if....

KKJ calling everyone about DKW's dismissal is just a plan to overtake the real villain.

That maybe explains why DKW is seen explaining about the villain's real target in the preview, which is KJ (or to prove that KW indeed the real murder of MH by staging or triggering KW to slice KJ ears by his own hands, thus proving all his claims that KW is the real murderer of MH).

So, by pretending to dismiss DKW, there might be some reaction from the real villain. Perhaps starting to be more aggressive in approaching KJ? 

Ah, I am watching the raw episode now. The scene where KJ talking about KW being dismiss as police officer or TL happened when she talked to Chief Na on the phone. LOL! I might've missed this part when the streaming lagging :joy:

I thought they didn't show that scene.  LOL!

So, my imagination above totally not gonna happen! :joy:

Edit:

Wait,

Based on what I watched of the raw episode,

if blonde hair is Fujiyama Koichi, and the information that the new cyber guy handed to Jin Officer is about this Fujiyama Koichi who is MH's brother, then who the h*ll is the real villain???!!!

KaUZ2yD.jpg

The more I watch, the more I get confused!

I hope tomorrow I wouldn't lose my head after watching with sub. 

Is there any possibility the identity documents are falsified? No right? Because it was obtained from the legal source. 

But the look on the new cyber guy's face makes me question the legitimacy of the documents. Hmmmmmm

This show is making me doubting everyone except the original GT team. Hahahahahahahah

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Well, since MH's bro was dead, so my theory now totally wrong. But i believe Kousuke didn't killed MH. He just being brain washed by the main villain..The main villain just love to play around with his targets. Esp KW and KJ, because they are his fave toys. 

• Like 4

wait so i’m confused! So Miho’s brother is Wire Shun, but he’s not the real

mastermind? coz at the end it looked like he committed suicide or they made it look like that...but he was probably killed by the real mastermind which i have a feeling is Kang Center’s doctor from rehab!!! hmmmm..

and omg...they’re really making it seem like Team Leader Do is a psychopath!!! nooooooo!!!!! (that means him and Kang Center can’t have a happy ever after at the end, bcoz living with a psycopath is dangerous! he could snap any moment once triggered!!! )

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Realyn Tan said:

i have a feeling is Kang Center’s doctor from rehab!!! hmmmm..

Yeah, after I found out from sub that the blonde haired guy is Fujiyama Koichi, the brother of Miho, I get confused too.

But then I remembered the one who sent the flower to KKJ.. I also started to suspect someone from the hospital is stalking her and the main villain. 

Oddly, i feel that the real villain is very well-verse in psychology.. he knows how DKW and KKJ would react to object that trigger them. So, I think that he maybe a psychologist by day job. Hmmm... 

Or like @Realyn Tan said, he might be a doctor too. 

*** remember the psychologist at the end of season 1 who killed MTG? Is he making a comeback? :blink:***

But, what I dont understand, what's his problem with DKW and KKJ though?

I'm still dumbfounded that the blonde guy is MH's brother and he is dead just like that. I lost all the motives now. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

14 hours ago, nateko said:

At this point it seems like the villain is more obsessed with KJ than KW, he sure likes to play with her. Seriously what is it with all those psychos obsession with KJ? Not that I mind but damn.

They all have the hots for her.:lol:

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

literally yall just thought about the suspect yesterday and after subs is a immediate shut down.

Yeah, I thought the details from the Japanese police records were meant for the real villain when I watch it streaming (I did not get to watch the earlier minutes due to some work, and only managed to catch from minute 25).

And then, when I watch the raw version, I was confused  with the name that Jin Officer reporting to KKJ is the same name as the one they tracked when they chase after the blonde guy during the club incident.

I mean, MH's brother is such an important character though, we didn't even get to see him talk any words to DKW about MH, reminiscing their old time... and then he was dead???   I was expecting to see some torturing scene from MH's brother or perhaps a duel or something before the real villain take him out. :blink:

Or, an alternative thought... maybe...just maybe the records were fabricated and the real villain intentionally put it there on the net for the new cyber guy to retrieve it. He just need to mask it a bit for them to feel a bit tricky to retrieve such information. Hmmmmmmm.

I think the picture may has been swapped with blonde guy picture in the details. Hmmmmmmm *detective conan mode on*

Else, what is the real villain's main motive though to be soooo obsessed to get DKW back to be Kousuke and weird fetish with KKJ ears. 

Is he a Korean villain or a Japanese one? Hmmmm

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Oh my gosh... Is the series back? 

Yesssh!

I'm guessing that our leading lady survived the ordeal which saw S2 end in a climax.

Haven't been in Kdramaland for a while. Just finished a big exam today.

Yes, we've got 8 episodes so far. 

Congrats on finishing that exam @40somethingahjumma! Now get a treat and binge watch on v3 :blush:

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

:kiss_closed:here you go! :cookie: We have enough for everyone ahahah

Thank you! I'm still tense since I haven't watched ep 8 with subs yet but I'll take the :cookie: for now. :joy:

• Like 4

So many of you have your brain fried after watching the latest episode.

giphy.gif

I'm still at episode 7.

Am just glad that blondie is no hottie to feel guilty for liking him. :joy:

I want to know lighter boy!

That hand... those fingers!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Since episode 8 left me speechless and stucked with no way to go for the theory and guessing game, I will just write about my dissatisfaction with the way the new commissioner's tone when he talks to KKJ. 

When I watched live stream and the raw version, I thought he was harshly scolding her (his tone overpower his words). But when I watched the subbed version, apparently he did put some encouraging words and asked her to take a break once in awhile, but weirdly speaks in such a stern manner that sounds like scolding if we don't read ghe subtitle.  I as a viewer feels bad for KKJ. If only he could be soft-spoken like Seoul Commissioner Go, or at least tone down a bit his speech manner. :tears:

But, I do think he is a good commissioner. He has good work ethics and know how to balance between catching the bad guy with concrete evidence no matter who and appeasing those rich b*st*rd. 

I think I have an "admire-hate" issue with that commissioner. Hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Is it weird to say as i am watching the trailer. I noticed two things. 

1) How white LJW's teeth are

2) The wrinkles on his eyes 

Not weird. I've noticed that since long time I've watched his dramas. :joy:

Btw, the voice that he keeps hallucinating when triggered, that's Kousuke's voice right? (Which means, his own voice). 

I think after this, KKJ should always wears headgear to cover her ears. Too many people are hot for her ears! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Is it weird to say as i am watching the trailer. I noticed two things. 

1) How white LJW's teeth are

2) The wrinkles on his eyes 

and how when KJ's scene appears his scene looks so pure 

hahah :sweatingbullets:

I’ve noticed the wrinkles on his eyes since long time ago... as for teeth, is that he has bunny front teeth, which I think is adorable. Never noticed the color, but you’re right! It’s very white...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Like the latest ep 8. The voice isn’t his

So it's not just me who find the latest voice is different. I thought i heard it wrongly, that's why i asked.

To me it sounds like a father telling his child that he keep KJ for him, so, feast on it..now! 

• Like 4