[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

Wow wow wowwwwww!!! 

I missed so many fun stuffs!

I can't wait for tonight's episode. 

It's like I'm getting the much anticipated reward for the week long wait.

I'm preparing myself to get another weekly shot of KKJ and DKW.

ohhh ohhhh... that BTS pics of KW wearing the maskkk...daaayyymmmnnn... I'm shooketh! :hushed:

I don't think the scene where he wears the mask would be a dream, because KKJ is confronting him with the mask on!

But, I wonder about the other scene, where the police officers lying around bloodied. Is it a dream or it would really happen when Kousuke is awaken. Hmmmmm.. 

I can't wait! I can't wait!

Two hours more, and we are set for the saaaiilllll!!! :glasses:

I hope I will be able to live stream tonight as I'm still in the middle of nowhere now. 

Please pray that the Internet Force will be with me tonight. Hahahahahaha! 

As usual, I would write some spoilers right after. :phew::phew::phew:

Be prepared! :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Oh, dang... that mask that KW is wearing in those new stills is BJS's mask that he wore in season 2. I wonder if it has some meaning behind it. Does it signify that KW will take BJS's place or something? In this clip, you can clearly see the mask. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko throw this theory to you. What if all this while BJS is Kosuke's fan? So he tries to mimic what Kousuke would use and do? Henceforth when Kousuke comes out he would use the same mask as BJS and if i take this theory we can answer why BJS knows so much of Kousuke 

Oh, I definitely think that BJS is Kousuke's biggest fanboy ever, hence why he waited for him to resurface. But what I still don't get is when did BJS first hear about/ meet Kousuke, that he even knows such details about Kousuke's childhood. I doubt it was available to the public so BJS must've known him personally or knows someone who was at the crime scene when MH was murdered. I'm so confused :lol:

• LOL 1

36 minutes ago, nateko said:

Oh, dang... that mask that KW is wearing in those new stills is BJS's mask that he wore in season 2. I wonder if it has some meaning behind it. Does it signify that KW will take BJS's place or something? In this clip, you can clearly see the mask. 

Yeap, it was indeed that same Tarantula mask that BJS used in S2. Me and @sushilicious had discussed about the mask before this in the trailer's still KKJ pointing gun to KW. The question is, why does he wear it and did he keep the mask all along? Or was it actually true that it was KW who cut Hyun Joon wrist in S2? Now that I think of it, did Hyun Joon case wrapped up nicely with concrete evidence that BJS did cut Hyun Joon wrist? Didn't they just assume it was BJS who did it all? I think I never heard BJS admit cutting Hyun Joon wrist though? Or did I remembered wrongly? hahahahahah :D

Ohhh, I just realize the those officers' bodies lying around with KW wearing a mask. I thought the scene with those bodies was a separate scene. :joy:

I am not sure what to theorize anymore.. I hope tonight's episode will shed some light to some of our questions. :bawling:

I am so conflicted right now.. I want to see how would it be  when Kousuke come out, but at the same time, I don't want DKW become turning bad, particularly because I don't want to see KKJ being hurt. :bawling:

Or did I just stereotyped that when Kousuke come out, DKW would indeed turning bad. Who knows, probably when DKW switch to Kousuke mode, he will be sharper than ever and does not give in to his urge to punish "lightly" (cough) the criminal he catch on scene. 

That act licking his mouth before he turn all pscychotic towards the criminal...hahahahaha.. somehow I feel satisfied watching it. 

However, I don't condone to such violent in reality though, don't get me wrong. I am just being twisted with Voice only. :phew:

@nateko me too! I've been questioning his all-knowing about Kousuke since S2. Even down to the details about how Kousuke has the preference to pretty things like Miho's ears. OMG! I know he has Deity-level hacking and IT skills, but, how did he know so much if the same information could also be accessed by Jin-Frankenstein and inform KKJ. KKJ has no idea though. Hmmmmmmm...

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What if all this while BJS is Kosuke's fan?

:w00t: :blink:  

This could explain a lot ... BJS persistence to awaken DKW and his disappointment that his idol wants to remain good one instead of gutting others.

17 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

That act licking his mouth before he turn all pscychotic towards the criminal...hahahahaha.. somehow I feel satisfied watching it. 

Me too... and it scares me :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

OMG!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

We all so wrong thinking that it would be a battle between BJS and DKW only!!! Wired Shun turns up at the scene guyyssss!!!!

I didn't expect that too!!!

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:scream::joy: It was fun while it lasted @meon

:joy: Okay.... I never expected it to go that way..... But very exciting because seeds of doubts are planted now in Kang's mind...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 5/24/2019 at 2:40 PM, marrez1 said:

SO WHERE is THE KISS?:joy::bawling:, i want so bad, i ship them

This one's specifically for you, it's no kiss though, but at least something to feed your shipper's heart :joy: some skinship

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:scream::joy: It was fun while it lasted @meon

The moment I saw KKJ saw all those bodies, I knew it is her dream... hahahahahha... but it still fun to watch the confrontation though...even in KKJ dream..:ph34r:

She gets too carried away with her thought about what she saw in KW officetel (the broken mirror and his shoes), even interfering with her dream.. hmmmm...

But,

I looooooveeeee it so much when KW puts band-aid on KKJ palm. 

Awwwwww.... I'm swooning all over! :love:

However, I'm still disappointed KW still not telling the truth to KKJ.

He didn't tell he has been to the forest to find BJS and been strangled by wired shun. Somehow, I feel funny seeing him suddenly wearing turtleneck, and it still all black. :joy:

I'm still blaming him for causing KKJ worry about him too much to the point having the bad dream. 

Or was the dream is a premonition of something almost similar in the future? Hmmmmmm... 

Anyway, I think BJS is still alive somehow. 

Not until they found his body, I will stick to my believe that he is still alive, just as Chief Na instructed.

Maybe he will appear again probably in next four episodes? Hahahhaha.. 

I feel bad for Det. Gu. 

He was cheated into a marriage. I think that woman might have lied to Det Gu about the pregnancy to get him to marry her . Hmmmmm... Poor Det. Gu.

And I feel so excited when I heard words that I could understand directly from the Indonesian actress. 

I wonder what's the deal about and why she went so far to "Sumpit" all those people...gotta wait for sub for the details. They talked too fast, I can't even catch much of their conversation as I was busy watching the scenes too. 

Anyway, the preview...hmmmm.. it seems the person who provide KW with the tranquilizers kinda fishy.

His expressions seems to be excited about KW might have killed someone already. Hmmmmmmm

Wired Shun playfully told KW that he cannot erase that tattoo of his and his Kousuke. It's a destiny he said...hmmmmmm...

I wonder where did KW got his tattoo from actually. 

Looks like a few questions have been answered (such as KKJ and KW confrontation), but apparently more questions come along with the episode. Sigh....

Voice never fail to make us fry our brain to burning point. :joy:

See you guys again tomorrow after the sub is out. :ph34r:

Edited by ellelyana88
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, nateko said:

but at least something to feed your shipper's hear

Hm... I'd not trust him... He's just afraid that watching blood makes him crazy... and...

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Deep down KW is that small little cat who would purr when you touch him. But outside he is a big big tiger haha. 

angry-kitten-smiley-emoticon.gif

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

@meon I don't trust him too but then again until KW completely goes to the dark side I'll like him :tounge_xd: 

15 minutes ago, meon said:

Hm... I'd not trust him... He's just afraid that watching blood makes him crazy... and...

I still want to feed my shipper's heart at the moment. I will leave his craziness for blood aside first for that first skinship....:phew:

Haaaaa.... I'm half full tonight. I am not gonna hope for far-fetch kiss scene, but I would love to see at least a hug this season. :love:

Oh my heart.... I'm already squealing my heart out over the excitement (and imagination...hmmm :tounge_xd:)

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Omg @meon I think we successfully converted Nate haha. Didn’t you said in the earlier pages that you wish that KW will not go bad? Hahaha. :naughty:

I know right, what have you two done? How will I live with this? :joy::lol: The more I watch the more I'm getting pissed off that KW doesn't go to the dark side. I was sitting there watching the latest episode and thinking that I want to see Kousuke already, come on, director, bring it on. Gosh, the dude is such a tease for two full seasons, I can't even! :skull:

3 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I still want to feed my shipper's heart at the moment. I will leave his craziness for blood aside first for that first skinship....:phew:

Haaaaa.... I'm half full tonight. I am not gonna hope for far-fetch kiss scene, but I would love to see at least a hug this season. :love:

Oh my heart.... I'm already squealing my heart out over the excitement (and imagination...hmmm :tounge_xd:)

I feel so torn right now, on the one hand, I'm so curious about Kousuke but on the other hand, I want more of that tsundere KW from season 2, so that skinship made me squeal like an idiot. :joy: I feel like at the end of this season we'll all develop  multiple personalities if this goes on. 

• LOL 6

49 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Anyway, I think BJS is still alive somehow. 

I am almost sure, to kill him just now - this is a waste of maniacs! :joy:

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

I want to see him in person! I want I want!

:thumbsup::naughty:   Insist!!! :blush:

• LOL 4

Just now, meon said:

I am almost sure, to kill him just now - this is a waste of maniacs! :joy:

Lol, there's too many of them already :joy: plus you need to count some of us too...:lol: our bloodthirsty nature awakened

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, nateko said:

Lol, there's too many of them already :joy: plus you need to count some of us too..

We will consider them as our sonbaenim? 

Then, may I choose Kouske? He is cute  :wub:  :D

• LOL 4