[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 yeah, my date with him fell short again. He just appeared like 10 seconds or less again. What the hell! Wah this Kousuke Weak ah :joy:all this time was saying “Just kill just enjoy.” Then he can’t even come out for that long. What kind of weak personality is this lol.

When I watched that scene, I was totally thinking about you @sushilicious

I thought, wow, @sushilicious 's wish to see Kousuke is granted!

But then, I laugh so hard when he just appear for 10 seconds or less. 

I can imagine your disappointed face!  :joy:

• LOL 5

Lee Jin Wook looked sooo different!

They looked sooo happy which I'm sure they are as they have finished filming Voice 3.

I don't know what's going on but I saw the clips on OCN youtube, saw that KW gets shot. 

But by reading your explanation, they don't really say he died right? Did he died or did he miracle survived by the gunshot. Actually how many times he got shot? 

• Like 4

Dear my fellow shippers. Please don't skip episode 16 and do watch it later with sub.

The best scene for me was KJ heartfelt cries and tell him to rest in peace. Be prepared for your heart to be broken by thousands pieces watching the scene heightened by the bgm (as I did). 

Good night everyone!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Mannnnn.. I can't sleep thinking of all the body parts, they had to shoot his head. Duh!

I know right? In all the movies and dramas with a similar ending the SWAT team always aims at the head. WTH? But then if KJ told KW to rest in peace doesn't that contradict with the 'open' ending? 

I wonder if LJW didn't want to do another season so they left less of a possibility for KW to be alive in the next season. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nateko said:

But then if KJ told KW to rest in peace doesn't that contradict with the 'open' ending? 

I wonder if LJW didn't want to do another season so they left less of a possibility for KW to be alive in the next season. 

In a program where he appered with LHN, he said he would join again if he get the offer for season 4. Maybe the story about him just ends here then.

I know that her words contradict the hope for him to be alive, but still I just want to hang on that hope though. Because it's too upsetting right after watching the episode. We were so passionate about it and supportive with KW's character. But the ending did not do justice to his character, at all.

:weary:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

You know what, when KW turned as Kousuke and choked KJ, me and my sister innocently thought that it was plotted by KW and KJ beforehand to confuse Kaneki, so that he put his guard down and KW can attack him.

But no, it was real that Kousuke came out and really did choked KJ. 

Maybe I was too imaginative.. And hopeful. Now that i think about it, there had no time to plan anything. 

Sigh.

Writer-nim.

Now what are you going to do with all the angry comments from Knetz who were speechless with the ending. Haha.

• Like 3

The more I think about the ending the more I am annoyed that Chief Na's death ended up being pointless. The dud literally died so that KW could live a normal life. What did the writer think? If BJS is alive then I want KW to deal with him. But somehow I do think he's dead because it would be so repetitive - in season 2 the female lead 'dies' then in season 3 is miraculously alive and now in season 3 the male lead dies and then what? In season 4 he's miraculously alive? That is kind of repetitive. We've all been thinking that after all of this KW and KJ need rest but I think the writer is the one who needs rest the most. She really should get some rest so that her stories don't suffer. What I hate the most is when a writer kills off a character when it's pointless. They could write off KW character in season 4 like they did with MJH's character, there was no justifiable reason to kill him. But hey, at least the cast and crew are looking quite happy. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

The more I think about the ending the more I am annoyed that Chief Na's death ended up being pointless. The dud literally died so that KW could live a normal life. What did the writer think? If BJS is alive then I want KW to deal with him. But somehow I do think he's dead because it would be so repetitive - in season 2 the female lead 'dies' then in season 3 is miraculously alive and now in season 3 the male lead dies and then what? In season 4 he's miraculously alive? That is kind of repetitive. We've all been thinking that after all of this KW and KJ need rest but I think the writer is the one who needs rest the most. She really should get some rest so that her stories don't suffer. What I hate the most is when a writer kills off a character when it's pointless. They could write off KW character in season 4 like they did with MJH's character, there was no justifiable reason to kill him. But hey, at least the cast and crew are looking quite happy. 

내 말이...:huh:

Some comments even said that the real psychopath in this season was not Kaneki, but it was the writer herself. :lol:

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

내 말이...:huh:

Some comments even said that the real psychopath in this season was not Kaneki, but it was the writer herself. :lol:

I had that thought too, not gonna lie :sweat_smile: Some say that the writer got greedy with her wish for another season. i kinda agree, LHN must be tired of playing KJ for 3 years. I doubt we'll be getting another season next year, maybe n 2021? :skull: I'll hit my thirties by then and become old and grumpy :mrgreen:

To lift the mood

• Like 3

WHy i why!!!???? Why so handsome LJW?

If you think about it, It will be hard to be KDW after all of these. Family background, social life, all was totally a mess already,  Maybe thats why the writernim decided to kill him. But still!!!!??? After too may high hopes why do she need to do that? She can change it and get it better. Make a

light after the darkness huhuhuhu. So sad.....

• Like 4

Sorry for intruding..

1) Does anyone ever considered the idea that BJS and not the SWAT shot the bullet? And he actually only states the fact that Kaneki is dead..while taking THE snipers riffle (for what purpose he ever needed the gun????)

2) KW moving his lips - was it a dramatic writing or he was still alive at that moment?  

3) Why there were no slips in the conversation (about KW) in the last hospital scene? It is logical when other characters  after some time duscuss their beloved gone comerades.

4) Agree with everyone - at least there are still 2 villians on the run (that strange old man and not so dead BJS)....

PS Silently reading all your recaps. Thanks everyone for your talks. They made the waiting of the episodes bearable )))All your ideas were so mavelous!

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Tmia said:

1) Does anyone ever considered the idea that BJS and not the SWAT shot the bullet? And he actually only states the fact that Kaneki is dead..while taking THE snipers riffle (for what purpose he ever needed the gun????)

yeah..kinda weird seeing him and that sniper gun at the end. plus with the swat team covered up like that, who knows if he might blend in as them? :angry:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tmia said:

Sorry for intruding..

2) KW moving his lips - was it a dramatic writing or he was still alive at that moment?  

3) Why there were no slips in the conversation (about KW) in the last hospital scene? It is logical when other characters  after some time duscuss their beloved gone comerades.

4) Agree with everyone - at least there are still 2 villians on the run (that strange old man and not so dead BJS)....

PS Silently reading all your recaps. Thanks everyone for your talks. They made the waiting of the episodes bearable )))All your ideas were so mavelous!

That's why it's an episode with open interpretation. But I don't think the SWAT who shot KW was BJS. SWAT always works like that, once they give warning to shoot if any movement made, they will shoot right away if the person still make a movement. 

So, imo, the writer intends to do season 4. With BJS is still alive and the existence of that lady playing piano, the writer must've prepared some materials for next season.. 

I think BJS taking that sniper gun to go killing all members of GTT , which maybe will be shown in the first two episode of season 4. Just my guess.

We don't know what the writer has in her mind. 

Btw, that old man is Fujiyama Saburo, and he has already mentioned as murdered in few episodes before when they present Koichi's murder case (If I'm not mistaken Det. Park presented the link of relationship). 

@nateko I'm already past thirty. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

No..I swear KJ was talking in the hallway not in the office after hearing the lighter sound lol.

Ah, that's in the preview for ep 16. You know preview always mixed up different scenes with different narrations. When the episode aired, only we realize that the scenes and narrations are actually separated.

• Like 1

I cried harder than last night watching the sub.

Gosh, I don't even know to which perspective should I interpret this finale episode anymore after watching the sub. :weary:

1) KJ narrates that with KW noble sacrifices, the case and Kaneki was able to be brought to light. "Sacrifice" can be interpreted in many ways, not necessarily mean being dead. Plus, KJ didn't list him along those who have loss their lives such as Det. Na, Chief Jang and Chief Na.

Yet, they show KW looking up the bright and colourful sky. So, which is it? Does it means he is dead and in heaven now or did he managed to survive the headshot and went somewhere to silently treat his head? 

2) That SWAT officer who fire the shot supposedly the commanding officer as he is the one who gave the warning. But, then they show BJS taking back the sniper gun from the lady's place. So, how do I make sense of this? What did they want to imply? BJS was the one who fire the shot or is it a symbolic of him washing his hands off? What does he mean by telling the lady that she won't ever see him again even in the afterlife. Is he going to go killing members of the GTT with that sniper gun, and in case he will be caught and sentenced to death, they won't even cross path again even in hell? 

It was already confusing enough with KW's fate, then they add this more confusing epilogue. :weary:

3) This is just my personal guess. I think that lady is Kaneki Keiko. Her being child psychiatrist makes me think that she has been grooming those young children and teenagers. Kaneki must've learned how to do hypnosis from her. 

The only thing I'm sure is that in season 2, they showed from KW's memory that when their father was caught, he thought his brother is there with them. That's why the scene still show his brother was there with him and their mother. But, actually there was only him and his mother when his father was brought away by the police, and his father already buried his brother in the well in the forest.

Sigh.

The ending really leaving a bad taste in mouth. 

Every weak we looked forward to watch the episode enthusiastically and of all the possible options, the writer had to choose to write this kind of ending, instead of redeeming KW's character after all that he suffered. Really? People have been complaining that they haven't even see a smile on KW's face for this whole season! Gosh! "The most pitiful character", maybe she want people talk about the ending in that sense instead of concerning about character redemption. 

If there is season 4 later, I might try check out the first two episodes first to see what explanation the writer prepared for the ending of season 3. 

I'm curious if LHN still want to work with this series though. If yes, then I think she will be first actress as the main lead for multiseasonal drama. God's Quiz had Ryu Deok Hwan and Let's eat had Yoon Do Joon.

(Correction: Oh no, there is another actress who did 17 seasons of Rude Miss Young Ae.)

Additonal note:

At first, I was kind of mad when I saw the caption for the scene where they shot KW and KJ crying on OCN youtube channel as: "In the end dead", Lee Jin Wook's choice. Which means, it has been DKW choice to ends his own life while ending Kaneki's life too. My thought last night when I saw the caption: that was not KW's choice, that was the writer choice! *pissed off*

But then, when I watched the sub, 

Detective Park told KJ during that bottled water PPL scene that DKW once remove the GTT team's face, but then redraw their faces again after that, and Detective Park had bad feeling about it.  

Sigh. 

He must felt that he reached his limit already, and he doesn't want the mess in his head turn him into a monster in the future. So, he chose to end both the monster's and monster-to-be's lives. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I really wish DKW lived but I guess, this story of him being Kosuke and all the mental stuff got old. But they could've done much more realistic ending for him - like going to America for treatment - like cmon writer! He can live and come back all clean and nice for Kwon Joo. Honestly I found it so unrealistic how the entire team kind of forgot about DKW.. like they were expecting him to eventually die.. and Kwon Joo just had an initial reaction - she isn't hurt at all. 

I just hope we get another hot sidekick for her, if there's season 4. I honestly had a hunch since yesterday that DKW might die and we might not get a season 4 right away. But there's an open ending.. and Kwon Yool looks so nice and fresh with that suit and great gelled hair :w00t: maybe he's the next sidekick for Kwon Joo LOL :joy:

And I do believe it was Kwon Yool who was the one who killed DKW.. just a really messy season this year. I am not happy at all. 

• Like 2

I dont mind another season but this season really take tolls on Lee Ha Na and lee Jin wook the most. :tears:.  Lee jin wook didnt smile much in voice. I dont really mind if the next season came after 1-2 years like God's Quiz.  They establish the show and already has loyal followers. Waiting 1-3 years shouldn't be a problem. Let them go back to rom com or movie first. 

• Like 4