[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

Welp...I haven't watched the raw yet but from everything I've heard, I hate everything about it. So the SWAT team comes and kills the lead guy much like in Kill it, actually no, a carbon copy of it. :wacko: I wonder what did the writer think when she wrote this ending? There's this thing with multi seasonal shows where the writers often mess up. While they plan for next season then can't write a complete ending for the current one. If this was the last season of the series would it end like that? I don't think so, but the best multi seasonal dramas are those where the writer writes the season finale as if it were the last. For season 2 I get why they left us hanging but for this one...  don't like it, because it's not a fact that the network will go with another season and even if the network will give the green light there's no telling if the actors will do it. i kinda have similar feeling when I watched the last episode of Vampire Prosecutor season 2 and season 3 never came. Scary and utterly uncomfortable. :ph34r:

• Like 1

No wonder lee jinwook wearing such a bright color for wrap up party :joy:. Ways to sooth our broken heart for the finale. 

He broke my heart when he shed tears before giving final blow that kill his brother. Then, Center Kang and the other detectives broke my heart for thev 2nd time when they cried for leader Do dying.:tears::tears::tears:

Hello everyone here. Just unlurking for a while. 

welcome back bang je soo for 4th installment of Voice :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, nateko said:

So the SWAt team comes and kill the lead guy much like in Kill it, actually no, a carbon copy of it. :wacko:

SWAT shot him around his temple.

But, we don't know he is still alive or not.

The news reports him as dead.

But, there's a scene where they show KW looking up the bright and colourful sky.

It is an open interpretation about KW's fate.

They didn't directly show he is alive like they show GTT visit Detective Park at the hospital.

But, I hope he is alive. KJ walking through the forest seems like a hospice area. Perhaps walking back from visiting him at the hospice.

And, the ending is (or should I say the epilogue) showed BJS reporting to a lady playing piano that Kaneki is dead. There's a picture on the piano. I asked about the picture, @sushilicious said it is Kaneki. 

So, in my opinion, the highest boss is the lady, which I suspect is Kaneki Keiko. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

You can survive headshot but functioning normally without any side effect?  I doubt it :huh:

Actually it is not impossible in K-drama. :joy:

The best example is The Last Empress.

That big guy was shot at the back of his head, but survived and even managed to diet and change his appearance.

Let's keep the fingers cross for KW is still alive. :P

But, of course living with the side effect because the bullet was at the center of his brain and never taken out because they cannot perform official surgery on him. The king searching for him like mad in hospitals all over the country. (I'm talking about the The Last Empress)

I'm keeping my last hope for KW. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Voice 4 is nr. 1 on Naver search ranking right now. Korean netizens' reactions are so funny, poor writer... :sweat_smile:

4 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

The best example is The Last Empress.

OMG, you mentioned the drama that should never be mentioned! :joy: I think everything, absolutely everything was possible in THAT drama

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

So, in my opinion, the highest boss is the lady, which I suspect is Kaneki Keiko. 

What about the old man in the car? Am I missing something? He doesn't show up anymore.

And I keep noticing the color tone (even though it look the same the whole movie) of KJ's walking and KW's looking up the sky is similar, quietly different from the other scene, even from the hospital scene. I hope it's a sign of something good for both of them (KJ visited him, maybe?)

And if he's really alive, then he took his own words, go someplace quiet and fix his mind. Even though it's a lil bit illogical for me if he survive that headshot (just like how it is illogical for me of KJ's surviving explosion when I first watch Voice 2 ending) at least it gives me hope of a better future installment.

I slightly hope Voice 4 (if it ever happen) will be Moo Jin Hyuk comeback after years since he promise KJ he'll comeback when his son got better. And if it's still about 'Voice' not that 'BJS temptation' story plot I'll gladly wait for the 4th season even if KW's not in it.

By the way tomorrow is the release of dispatch team phone call for LJW. Can't waitt. I hope they release more bts for KJ and KW

• Like 5

The main thing I'm not satisfied with the ending is that KW fulfilled Kaneki's expectation of him.

He even thanked KW for murdering him, because KW has become a murderer like him too. 

Gosh!

What is the writer even thinking to write this kind of ending. What message does she want to convey when it ends like this. 

The evil always wins???

NOw, even if KW is alive, he can't even come back as a police officer because he murdered Kaneki. 

Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

10 minutes ago, Kiya Kiki said:

What about the old man in the car? Am I missing something? He doesn't show up anymore.

That old man is Fujiyama Saburo, Fujiyama Koichi's uncle. A lawyer and one of the minions to. He was involved because he want to protect his nephew. But, he was already murdered too. I think it was mentioned in around after the episode where Koichi was murdered.

• Like 3

I can't wait to read the writer's interview. I bet there will be many articles coming out in the following days. Maybe the writer will explain what she wanted to convey with this ending. KW is the most pitiful character in the series and it's not like he deserved any of it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3