[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

Oohhh???

Spoiler

It was Miho's real brother? 

I missed the first 25minutes because of some works, but, are they talking about the blonde guy or the real owner of the dark web? 

Hmmm.. guess i need to watch the raw version tonight to catch up the minutes that I missed.

• Like 3

Finished watching Episode 7 with subs.

Who was in the car that hit KW? I just found it weird that the car stopped there and the driver did not even got out of the car. 

Who was the fan from the rehab center that sent flowers?  Is it the bad guy?

New IT guy? Hahah someone is jealous! Although he should somewhat have a role in all of this aside from just the new IT guy. 

Blonde guy and the big baddie are definitely two different guys. The blond was in a hood and the one flicking the lighter is in a suit. This gets interesting. 

The preview though. It hurts but still hoping KJ is doing that to KW for his own safety. She's a good girl and her trust does not waver right away. Can't wait for the next episode! 

• Like 4

@ellelyana88 Yea, seems like the blond dude is MH's brother who turned up that way because of the trauma he experienced that time. But the more shocking thing that Jin found is that it might've been little Kousuke and not his dad that killed MH. Actually, I had my suspicions about that from the very beginning...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Oohhh???

Reveal hidden contents

It was Miho's real brother? 

I missed the first 25minutes because of some works, but, are they talking about the blonde guy or the real owner of the dark web? 

Hmmm.. guess i need to watch the raw version tonight to catch up the minutes that I missed.

Thanks for this @ellelyana88! I'm not watching live since I'll probably be flooding everyone with questions since I can't understand Hangul. :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 6/2/2019 at 10:33 PM, nateko said:

@ellelyana88 Yea, seems like the blond dude is MH's brother who turned up that way because of the trauma he experienced that time. But the more shocking thing that Jin found is that it might've been little Kousuke and not his dad that killed MH. Actually, I had my suspicions about that from the very beginning...

OMG! For real? Oh this gets interesting. There was a flashback before where KW saw a dead girl with a bloody ear with earrings. Could be a hallucination or something from the past. The ears are Kouseke's triggers. He either killed MH when he was young and was suppressed or he was set up so that he will be the one to eventually kill and take KJ's ears as the ultimate prize. 

On 6/2/2019 at 10:35 PM, sushilicious said:

the last part! Kousuke.!

Preview for the next episode? That smile! This is definitely Kouseke!

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote videos . Thanks
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, nateko said:

Ohhhh, this is not getting end well:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ohhh???

Next episode's preview caught me off guard...kinda make me confuse a bit.

Did DKW actually strangle KKJ or he just pretend to strangle her to lure the real villain, so that KKJ could see the villain? :blink:

So, the blonde guy is short-lived character. And just the real villain's pawn to draw their attention to come to that place.

Now I can understand the obsession with DKW and body parts.

Spoiler

Apparently the police record shows the young Miho's brother told the police that he knew who was the real Miho's killer. It was not Kousuke's father, but Kousuke himself. 

• Like 6

At this point it seems like the villain is more obsessed with KJ than KW, he sure likes to play with her. Seriously what is it with all those psychos obsession with KJ? Not that I mind but damn.

• Like 4

Is it just me or did you also feel some satisfaction when KW twisted that bouncer's hands? I applauded as well when he hit that druggie. Man, KW/Kouseke can kick someone's richard simmons. This is going to be tricky since they're dealing with a high profile person. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, nateko said:

I can't be sure yet it was the blonde guy that Jin Officer reporting to KKJ. Because it was the new cyber guy who obtained the information based on the tracking, tracing and some setup they did to find the real owner of the dark web.

If it was the blonde guy they are talking about, Jin Officer should've get it at the centre when they are tracking him.

Looking back at the situation, I think they got the information about the real villain. 

Then that explains why he set up the dark web and so obsessed about body parts and particularly having all his minions and sub-minions to chase after DKW. 

Hmmmm... he is becoming the psychopath himself due to PTSD. Changing the world my richard simmons! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, nateko said:

At this point it seems like the villain is more obsessed with KJ than KW, he sure likes to play with her. Seriously what is it with all those psychos obsession with KJ? Not that I mind but damn.

This is true. I think they really are obsessed with the unusual and unique. And KJ's ability is definitely unique. It seems like they are just playing with her. They want KW and they want KJ as well. They're staging an act where the baddies are the directors and we definitely know who their ML and FL are. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

trailer..I’m speechless. I’m gonna see the Kousuke! Hahaha!  That smile though. I really like the vibe!

I excited as well. I wanna see how he'll behave when he is not triggered by blood. Ya know, like what kind of person will he be. It's not like he'll go killing random people so I'm curious if it'll be possible to talk him into working with KJ.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, nateko said:

5 minutes ago, rogueprincess51 said:

This is true. I think they really are obsessed with the unusual and unique. And KJ's ability is definitely unique. It seems like they are just playing with her. They want KW and they want KJ as well. They're staging an act where the baddies are the directors and we definitely know who their ML and FL are. 

Yeah, that's what it seems based on what KW said in the preview. 

He's been stalking her in the hospital and rehab centre since the explosion.

He's just eager to know the effect of what he did with the explosion back then to KKJ hearing ability.

I think he did admire her ability still not totally gone after the explosion, but in a way creepily, psychotically kind of secret admirer. Brrrrr

Looking at how KKJ gets triggered with the toys, I think her partial hearing loss was actually due to psychological factor. hmmm...

She still has PTSD. I wonder did she get psychological counselling after the explosion or did she only attend for physiological rehabilitation. She is ignoring the effect the explosion done to her emotion and psychology entirely. She has been keeping to herself the pain she felt and just telling everyone she's okay. Kwon Joo yaaaa... you're not okayyyy :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

17 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I can't be sure yet it was the blonde guy that Jin Officer reporting to KKJ. Because it was the new cyber guy who obtained the information based on the tracking, tracing and some setup they did to find the real owner of the dark web.

If it was the blonde guy they are talking about, Jin Officer should've get it at the centre when they are tracking him.

Looking back at the situation, I think they got the information about the real villain. 

Then that explains why he set up the dark web and so obsessed about body parts and particularly having all his minions and sub-minions to chase after DKW. 

Hmmmm... he is becoming the psychopath himself due to PTSD. Changing the world my richard simmons! 

So do you think that the real villain is MH's brother? Sorry, I only watched some clips of today's episode. But actually, if that is true, it would really explain so much. His obsession with KW and wanting to drive him crazy and also his obsession with KJ, since she must've reminded him of his little sister. 

About KJ's rehab I think she really believed that she's fine and can get through it, maybe she didn't even expect to get PTSD from that accident. I do think that she didn't get any psychological help but she needs to.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

So do you think that the real villain is MH's brother? Sorry, I only watched some clips of today's episode. But actually, if that is true, it would really explain so much. His obsession with KW and wanting to drive him crazy and also his obsession with KJ, since she must've reminded him of his little sister. 

Yeah, I think he is. Since the information Jin Officer reporting to KKJ was obtained from the special investigation room.. and Jin Officer and the new guy did setup some tracing to the IP of the person who suddenly log in to the back server of Dr Favre site. Jin Officer been secretly putting spyware there and did not close down entirely the back server. So, this means, the information KKJ just heard was about the real villain. 

Emmm... btw, the part where KKJ telling everyone that DKW being dismiss as police officer and team leader was not broadcast tonight :blink:

Is the person in charge of preview different from the one editing for the episode? Why can't they work in sync??? :joy:

I was so dumbfounded when the episode suddenly ends at KW strangling KKJ.... the ending left me emotionally scarred. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Just now, ellelyana88 said:

I was so dumbfounded when the episode suddenly ends at KW strangling KKJ.... the ending left me emotionally scarred. :bawling:

Me too, I was shocked that the ended it right at THAT scene. I was like what the heck, how are we supposed to survive till next week? :scream: BTW if the real villain is really MH's brother then we may have some hope regarding KW's involvement in MH's murder. I don't believe that the villain suddenly became a psychopath who's cutting people into parts after witnessing his sister dead. It might as well be that MH's brother was a born psychopath and maybe he was the one who killed MH and later tried to pin it all on KW. KW's dad, the poor guy, took all the blame trying to same his son when he wasn't even at fault. Now that would be a turnover. That would also explain why the guy wants it so much for KW to actually become a psychopath just like him. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, nateko said:

Me too, I was shocked that the ended it right at THAT scene. I was like what the heck, how are we supposed to survive till next week? :scream: BTW if the real villain is really MH's brother then we may have some hope regarding KW's involvement in MH's murder. I don't believe that the villain suddenly became a psychopath who's cutting people into parts after witnessing his sister dead. It might as well be that MH's brother was a born psychopath and maybe he was the one who killed MH and later tried to pin it all on KW. KW's dad, the poor guy, took all the blame trying to same his son when he wasn't even at fault. Now that would be a turnover. That would also explain why the guy wants it so much for KW to actually become a psychopath just like him. 

Wow, we are thinking alike! I was thinking about the turnover too. 

But, at the same time, I'm torn too as I'm confused with KW's psychopathic nature.

It was said that the real villain having the shock and PTSD after Miho's death and his mother (if i heard it right, or maybe parents) death due to unbearable emotional pain. 

So, there are additional puzzles being thrown to us viewers now, but we are still shuffling these pieces and yet to be able putting it together. Which one is the truth, which one is the hallucination or wrong memory. 

• Like 5

@ellelyana88 Sadly we can only guess at this point. :sweat_smile: I think the writer will surprise us even more. I do wonder why and how did MH's parents die. Even if one of the two committed suicide but happened to the other? It's suspicious that both of them ended up dead. I wouldn't be surprised if MH's bro set their house on fire or something or has something to do with their deaths. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, nateko said:

@ellelyana88 Sadly we can only guess at this point. :sweat_smile: I think the writer will surprise us even more. I do wonder why and how did MH's parents die. Even if one of the two committed suicide but happened to the other? It's suspicious that both of them ended up dead. I wouldn't be surprised if MH's bro set their house on fire or something or has something to do with their deaths. 

I think only the mother died. I think the father still alive and working together with his son, harbouring hate towards DKW, despises him being all-goody and become a police while they suffered since the MH's murder. Remember the old guy in the sedan, sitting together with the young guy? I think he is MH's father, not DKW's father as we initially suspected. 

With the new puzzles being thrown to us, this is getting interesting and more head-scratching to predict what's gonna come in the following episode. I'm torn between giving up to theorize anything and let the writer surprise us more, but at the same time can't help to  think of something and comment when they show new findings in the episode. Sigh...  I think we are bound to be torn between two choices while engaging with Voice. :joy:

I think I may need to seek for psychologist after we are done with this season to make sure my head is still okay. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 5

Hi everyone! have been silent lurker here. But, now i decides to join this thread. i loved to read all of your comments here, so interesting discussion. So this is my thought:

i also think if the main villain is MH's brother, i think i know why KJ's is his target, that's because KJ reminds him of MH. So i think he was the person who killed MH and actually he felt jealous with Kousuke cause MH and Kousuke was a closed friend. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3