[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am not very familiar with Lee Tae Ri... will he be a strong enough actor to be the villain? When did DKW choked him? I don't remember... unless it is in V2 which I haven't watched all...

Gosh we're being obsessed with ears now, just like Kousuke :naughty:

I am not sure was it in episode 1 or episode 2 when DKW was investigating the so-called broker for the dark web. He wears the same suit with the same style.  I did mentioned about Lee Tae Ri being the possible villain in previous page when the first two episodes aired.  Oh, Lee Tae Ri is capable to do so IMO. He has been in many Sageuk drama and good at sword fighting. He was in The Beauty Inside recently as Lee Min KI's secretary. Because, just like KJW, I think he has the potential to make a name for himself to break through as a psychopathic villain. I remember seeing him somewhere laughing histerically in his character. Well, it's just my guess. Because I don't think he would just be a cameo and only appears just in few cuts. I think there's more in his pocket.

Other than him, Lee Junho is possible candidate too as speculated on Twitter.

But, I'm not sure if both of them "qualify" as that Teacher (the main masked man). They might qualify as the second-in-command.

As for the main villain,  the Teacher, I think he need to be a bit older than BJS since he was their Japanese teacher when BJS still in school. Maybe early 40s? Hmmmmm... 

Anyone else got some detective skills to put forward some names acting as the villain? hahahahhaha.. :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Another thoery

There are 2 killer one with white mask another is black mask. I think White mask (who killed Yukiko) possibly be Kang Woo's brother and Black mask (who is in suit) is chasing Bang Je Soo and his criminal fellows. I hope we will get a hottie series killer like two previous seasons (Junho or Lee Tae Ri is awesome)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hugo10 said:

Another thoery

There are 2 killer one with white mask another is black mask. I think White mask (who killed Yukiko) possibly be Kang Woo's brother and White mask (who is in suit) is chasing Bang Je Soo and his criminal fellows. I hope we will get a hottie series killer like two previous seasons (Junho or Lee Tae Ri is awesome)

Whoa, Park Hoon is a good fit to the vampire-masked's features. :hushed:

Sigh...one is already out of hands last season, now we got two???? Three if we count BJS who hasn't been found dead yet :scream:

BTW, the one who killed Yukiko used different mask,  a plain white mask. Is he a different murderer too??? :scream:

Ohhh...this rings a bell for me -----> City of Accomplices!!!!   OMG!

It doesn't just the name the Commissioner came up for the special investigation team, but it is literally a city of accomplices - the Auction Favre. Like really high-ranking kind of members, BJS's upper hand. :scream:

And we shouldn't forget about the old man in the car. I think he is the Master of all. The three masked man - plain white, vampire and black mask are all his second-in-command. Doing all the cleaning work and the dark web's operation. 

It's gonna be a long looonnggg week again waiting for next episode :tired:

I hope the preview was not just a tease to us, and we really do get to see the villain's face. That has always been the best part of Voice series :naughty:

• Like 4

Long time not speaking up here. Do you miss me, girls? [laughs] I follow this series on TVN Asia as I subscribe a cable TV. And tonight, I'll watch eps 6.

I like the OST btw, the metal version suit the theme of season 3 which is about KKJ dealing with the damage of her hearing ability and DKW's dealing with his psychopathic DID. If you remember, the rock version in season 2 fits the spirited theme of KKJ's sharp hearing (ears) combined with DKW's sharp observing (eyes) as duo. And the ballad version in season 1 fits the theme of both KKJ and MJH's grief for the loss of their beloved ones.

Also, let's mention the first murderer in prolog is a Noh killer (and I still dunno if he was also the Wire Shun who also wears BJS's mask in S2 eps 1 when he killed DKW's friend, the same mask DKW's wear in KKJ's nightmare). And the other mask is Hannya killer. They're the name of the Japanese traditional masks shown here btw, so let's use that term to not confuse each other (vampire mask? pure white mask?). Anyway, I'm a bit mad why the killing scene in Eps 1 used Mozart's Lacrimosa, it's MTG's devil trademark. They should use japanese folk song or samisen music in eerie/creepy melody.

That's all. I dont wanna speculate more and just enjoy the story. I'm ready to see Kousuke in full consciousness to riot and how KKJ will return his identity back to be the tsundere DKW she knew. Or, will she shoot him dead with no choice?

All the dark woods scenes remind me of OCN Tunnel, well, same director anyway.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, jouleoppa said:

All the dark woods scenes remind me of OCN Tunnel, well, same director anyway.

Speaking of OCN Tunnel. Dont you think, Jung Ho-young was there not for nothing???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jouleoppa said:

Long time not speaking up here. Do you miss me, girls? [laughs] I follow this series on TVN Asia as I subscribe a cable TV. And tonight, I'll watch eps 6.

I like the OST btw, the metal version suit the theme of season 3 which is about KKJ dealing with the damage of her hearing ability and DKW's dealing with his psychopathic DID. If you remember, the rock version in season 2 fits the spirited theme of KKJ's sharp hearing (ears) combined with DKW's sharp observing (eyes) as duo. And the ballad version in season 1 fits the theme of both KKJ and MJH's grief for the loss of their beloved ones.

Also, let's mention the first murderer in prolog is a Noh killer (and I still dunno if he was also the Wire Shun who also wears BJS's mask in S2 eps 1 when he killed DKW's friend, the same mask DKW's wear in KKJ's nightmare). And the other mask is Hannya killer. They're the name of the Japanese traditional masks shown here btw, so let's use that term to not confuse each other (vampire mask? pure white mask?). Anyway, I'm a bit mad why the killing scene in Eps 1 used Mozart's Lacrimosa, it's MTG's devil trademark. They should use japanese folk song or samisen music in eerie/creepy melody.

Hello there Oppa! 

Long time no see. Glad to see you here, finally joining the discussions (and perhaps the rising cult too. Hahahah :joy:)

Btw, thanks for pointing out about the naming of those different masks. I am not well-versed with the associated name in Japanese for these masks, nor the culture unique to Japanese, so, I just named it based on each feature - plain white mask (Noh mask), vampire mask (Hannya mask) and black mask (BJS's Tarantula mask). I guess, we can settle for Noh and Hannya when discussing about those killers henceforth. :thumbsup:

The speculation is just to hype up the fun of anticipating for the next episode. Doesn't matter if the guess will be correct or wrong. Starting a poll seems fun to me. But, how to do that? hahahahahah  :joy:

1 hour ago, jouleoppa said:

Or, will she shoot him dead with no choice?

The moment this happens, it will be the death of my shipper's heart. :bawling:

• Like 5

21 hours ago, nateko said:

I do think she'll get kidnapped and trapped and maybe Wire Shun might try to get KW to kill KJ when Kousuke resurfaces.

I can't stop thinking that PD made 'ears' as Kousuke's trigger purposely. "To begin and to end with KKJ hearing", ye? 

The final battle between DKW and Kosuke for KKJ ears? 

@sushilicious your (and other's) shipper's heart will be satisfied :)) in some sense, with DKW or Kouske but KKJ will get someone as a couple. :lol:

(*gloomily  Hope, they won't plan to share her ears among themselves)

Spoiler

By the way, I was shocked by DKW's (almost) 'kiss' too... My eyes! What I had to watch! :blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious

Ok, twisted...  But can I have a BIG hope, that when his 'pray' will be KKJ, he'll prefer number 1 (kiss) and not K number 2 (kill)?

№1 K for KKJ

№2 K for Kouske

Well, kill Kouske, kiss KKJ, DKW - the winner :blush:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ohhh psychopath! Haha don’t let your Kousuke out yet. Wait till Saturday hahaha

Look who's talking. :joy: There's no one in this thread that can compare with you when it comes to inner Kousukes. :ph34r:

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ohhh psychopath! Haha don’t let your Kousuke out yet. Wait till Saturday hahaha

They can't kill him before 16 ep   :))

And we haven't seen him in his full force yet!!!  :naughty:  

Who knows, maybe after seeing him, I'll change my mind...  (K&K  Kouske&KKJ)  :D

(Sorry, DKW, look for someone with name on D)

• LOL 3

48 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What if I tell you, I’m always this crazy? :joy: this is my nature! (Voice evokes my inner crazy)

I guess that's why we click so well :joy: I'm usually composed but there are times when I go off the grid :ph34r:

BTW, episode 6 jumped to 5.4% in ratings. :kiss:

Here's what people found in the 5min. highlight video - detective Na comes there in time to stop KW/Kousuke

WcDhsR4.png

• LOL 1

there’s two things i’m waiting to see in this thread...the episodes and the KISS. :blush:

i wonder if the writer ever plans on the main lead having atleast 1 kiss scene towards the end? even just an accidental smooch will be fine  B) who’s with me here? lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

39 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@rogueprincess51 you got to be demented to see Kousuke on the same level lol. Our cult we praise Kousuke. :joy: 

we take shots and serve some laced cookies. @nateko had the cookie. So now she is calm and a follower. :) 

do join us~ :naughty:

to answer you i think we have 16 this season.

Don't tempt me! Kouseke or DKW huhuhu
I don't want him to go to the other side but but...

I'm curious to see him in full on Kouseke!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 5/27/2019 at 5:46 PM, Realyn Tan said:

there’s two things i’m waiting to see in this thread...the episodes and the KISS. :blush:

i wonder if the writer ever plans on the main lead having atleast 1 kiss scene towards the end? even just an accidental smooch will be fine  B) who’s with me here? lol

HECK YEA I WANT A KISS BETWEEN THE TWO!!! accidental smooch works, a hug works, forehead kiss even hand holding just something !!! Or Kang Woo saving Kwon Joo! Both the characters are so clueless about their feelings. 

Honestly, the two like each other deep down but are so into the game of this finding the killer, its like they have forgotten they are normal people, at least Kwon Joo. I seriously thought the other detective in episode 5, was going to confess that he has feelings for her but I ended up being married. LOL

I just want Lee Ha Na and Lee Jin Wook to marry in real life.:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, msaamia said:

HECK YEA I WANT A KISS BETWEEN THE TWO!!! accidental smooch works, a hug works, forehead kiss even hand holding just something !!! Or Kang Woo saving Kwon Joo! Both the characters are so clueless about their feelings. 

I would love that too. But I don't think they'll be able to go in that direction based on where the story is going currently. 

But a shipper's heart can always wish! :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

ohhhh my god! Our lord have risen woohoo! :naughty:

@nateko just three more days lol then we can watch the next episode!

Counting down the days until the next episode as well!

@sushilicious this is the point of no return. I think Chief Na will be on time to stop him. but not before we get to see a bit of Kouseke. :blush:

• LOL 2

@sushilicious This week is soo slow, my boss is keeping me hostage at work, I could barely skean a peek in here :joy:  

Since there's nothing else to do anyway and since it's too quiet here let's write down the thing we want to see in the next episodes. :relieved:

@msaamia  and @rogueprincess51 already mentioned the first two:

1. Kang Woo saving Kwon Joo

2. A KISS or more like THE kiss :joy:

Let me add

3. Kwon Joo being a bada**.

4. BJS alive and trying to kill Wire Shun

5. Kang Woo going to the doctor that KJ found for him

@sushilicious and everyone else, please do join up :kiss_wink:

• Like 4