Quantcast
nateko

[Current Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3 - Sat & Sun @22:20 KST

7 minutes ago, nateko said:
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

i hope that golden team will be fine :tears: now I’m thinking, will this scene be real? Or is it just his imagination? Okay...let’s just go with imagination.

I think that this is one of KW's many nightmares. As it'll get harder to control Kousuke, KW will probably be afraid to hurt his team members. Did you spot KJ in that scene? I think she's not there, right? If so, I guess KW will have a different nightmare about her. BTW, since Kousuke's trigger is a bloody ear, I think that if ever KW sees KJ's bloody ear, he'll completely lose it. 

I hope so! It's so bazaar! I'm scared hahahaha but masked KW did appear in front of KJ before. Like KJ pointing the gun at KW. So not too sure if it's real or fake :( 

on the contrary. If KJ is not there, it might also be true too. Gah!it's so confusing hahahaha i really want to know now ahah

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I'm still waiting why BJS is soo into KW which the question has not been answered.

It looks almost like a jealousy! As if BJS's thoughts are like this:  "Why was DKW allowed to get a tattoo? KW is recognized as the best (potential) criminal, better than me? Ok, I'll show you WHO is the best!"

His words to KKJ (that she should be worry about herself because DKW is next to her) seem like a warning "you have a real criminal very close but you worry abt me!" 

Poor KKJ, this is the only thing I can say  :tears:  

If these two (Kosuke&BJS) will begin to find out who is the best... 

• Like 7

Is it me, or does KW gets triggered before he savagely attacks the bad guys? I noticed with the guy in Japan, and then once he was back in Korea, that there was a close up on the antagonists' right ear, and there was something shining there, as if they had a small diamond earring or something. The moment KW saw it, something changed in him: he squinted as if he suddenly got a headache, then proceeded to strangle, then beat up the guy. It's also interesting to notice that he seems to always go at it in the same order: grab something to tie around the neck of the bad guy, drag him, strangle him that way, then hit him...

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it makes me wonder if a mastermind isn't triggering him on purpose, as if trying to have him lose control, so that his violent side (that pat of him he is trying so hard to keep under control) fully takes over...

I feel for him. He's in much pain every day.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

It's also interesting to notice that he seems to always go at it in the same order: grab something to tie around the neck of the bad guy, drag him, strangle him that way, then hit him...

Also he licks his lips and his eyes become as if about to smile, but instead of he starts beating.
Bloody ears, 'smiling' eyes, to lick lips, to tie around the neck, drag away and strangle - this is the Kouske's "belongings"?  And, of course, 'daddy's' smile over the shoulder. 
I am not sure that DKW still controls Kosuke. :naughty:

I remembered his smile (while Big Boss was sinking) when he said to Song Soo Cheol 'I am only curious abt what you will say when you die.'
Kouske likes watching dying ppl - what they say, how they are dying...  :fearful:

Spoiler

The same man... OMO! :crazy:

333c708a940f.jpg

And just for relax :) 

c136ad0050fd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, meon said:

Somehow I think that KW have already fused up with Kousuke just that Kousuke is still too ‘weak’ to take over him fully. Like have to wait for Kousuke to be dominant enough to stay longer. I think that if Kousuke have full control, he would have bash his colleagues when they try to stop him.

11 hours ago, meon said:

I am only curious abt what you will say when you die.

Kouske likes watching dying ppl - what they say, how they are dying...  

Lol, I actually kinda love this part. It shows that he is a very very sadistic character. May I say even more sadistic than BJS? (We haven’t seen Kousuke’s full form of destruction yet) but I take my chances to say that Kousuke will be more powerful than BJS. If this ever turns into a psychopath war I wouldn’t mind watching it hahaha.

i fully believe that KW crashes into the water on the next episode and will survive and that this will trigger Kousuke on to a certain level. He might not go full Kousuke mode yet, but he is getting there...I just want to see his fullest potential haha. Let’s see if he is worst than his dad or not hahaha.

hatred and anger is what drives Kousuke. At this point BJS defeats KW, KW would be pretty mad and thus *snap fingers*  he will lose it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, meon said:

Also he licks his lips and his eyes become as if about to smile, but instead of he starts beating.
Bloody ears, 'smiling' eyes, to lick lips, to tie around the neck, drag away and strangle - this is the Kouske's "belongings"?  And, of course, 'daddy's' smile over the shoulder. 

I remembered his smile (while Big Boss was sinking) when he said to Song Soo Cheol 'I am only curious abt what you will say when you die.'
Kouske likes watching dying ppl - what they say, how they are dying...  :fearful:

I hope KW will control Kosuke but how long? Twice he was stopped by his team mate and he looked confused on what he has done. 

In my opinion, he attacks bad guys only. 

• Like 4

BJS is scary... the way he killed those in the ambulance.... *shudder*...

Whose shoes in the preview? Looks like DKW's shoes....

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

BJS is scary... the way he killed those in the ambulance.... *shudder*...

Whose shoes in the preview? Looks like DKW's shoes....

Yeah it's him. He got strangled :'(

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I hope KW will control Kosuke but how long? Twice he was stopped by his team mate and he looked confused on what he has done. 

Somehow deep down, I am afraid there comes a day he will have to leave KJ. Because if Kousuke persist to fight bad guys, KJ will block him every single time. So ultimately he will want to leave. But we just don't know when it will come.

Cannot connect post *

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

In case anyone wondered how Yukiko was cut up, here's one for you, don't thank me :joy:

BTW, ratings:

Ep.3 - 3.8%

Ep.4 - 4.5%

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, nateko said:

In case anyone wondered how Yukiko was cut up, here's one for you, don't thank me :joy:

And of course they had to blur them in the drama... :sweatingbullets:

So a rather morbid question... they actually put the cut parts together before her burial? That was very considerate... I guess in the real world, it won't be done that way? Or is it just in Japan? or by request of family?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And of course they had to blur them in the drama... :sweatingbullets:

So a rather morbid question... they actually put the cut parts together before her burial? That was very considerate... I guess in the real world, it won't be done that way? Or is it just in Japan? or by request of family?

I think it might be done by request of the family otherwise they won't do it. Especially in countries where cremation is the main way to go about dead bodies they usually won't do anything with the body. Though in Europe they kinda 'prepare' a dead body before keeping it in an open coffin just for a bit right before the burial to let the family and friends say their last goodbye to the deceased person's face. Though in Yukiko's situation her body was kept at the morgue after they've done an autopsy, so it's even weirder that they put her body parts back together before or after autopsy.  

BTW, this conversation just randomly took a very weird direction :joy: sorry, everyone.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hey guys! 

I am in the middle of nowhere now for some works.

Checking out this thread to feel that I am still connected to the rest of the world. Haha! 

I afraid that if I don't check out this thread, my inner "Kousuke" will surface right this moment! :naughty:

*okay, just kidding*:P

Just stopping by to peek what did u guys been discussing 'bout. 

I actually kinda frustrated when they have to blur the murdered bodies, even those on KW's presentation slides. I guess they can't get the permission for rating 19 from the review board in time of broadcast (?). So, the easy way out to make it suitable for 15 rating is just blur all those images. 

I don't remember if they ever had any episode rated as 19, wasn't there?

I remembered MBC's Less Than  Evil had so many episodes rated as 19, that I enjoyed watching how realistic the crimes scenes or how disfigured the murdered bodies were. OCN seems to prefer leaving all that to our own imagination huh? 

I know the context of those murders were already gruesome and disturbing, but.. yeah.. that's what we should have expecting to watch when we get on this ride, right? Hahahahha.. oh, I sounds like a bloody twisted psychopath now. Hahahhaha. Gotta work hard to suppress my "Kousuke", not until I reach the end of this season. :joy:

• LOL 3

27 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I remembered MBC's Less Than  Evil had so many episodes rated as 19, that I enjoyed watching how realistic the crimes scenes or how disfigured the murdered bodies were. OCN seems to prefer leaving all that to our own imagination huh? 

I know the context of those murders were already gruesome and disturbing, but.. yeah.. that's what we should have expecting to watch when we get on this ride, right? Hahahahha.. oh, I sounds like a bloody twisted psychopath now. Hahahhaha. Gotta work hard to suppress my "Kousuke", not until I reach the end of this season. :joy:

I'm disappointed about it as well and I'll sound like a psychopath too but I really wanted to see how what kind of "art piece" did the murderer create with Yukiko 'cuz I want to know and see just how twisted the guy is. Recently they started blurring everything out. If I remember correctly in the second part of the first season OCN received a warning for graphic content and the director at that time decided to still go with his direction to stay true to what he wanted to show. They even changed the rating to 19+. I guess they don't want to do that now, maybe too much of a loss in ad revenue. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, sushilicious said:

May I say even more sadistic than BJS? (We haven’t seen Kousuke’s full form of destruction yet) but I take my chances to say that Kousuke will be more powerful than BJS.

I think so. :thumbsup: BJS looks like an esthete in some way, but not Kouske (in spite of his thirst for beautiful ears). And although BJS thinks that...

16 hours ago, sushilicious said:

hatred and anger is what drives Kousuke. At this point BJS defeats KW, KW would be pretty mad and thus *snap fingers*  he will lose it.

I begin to think that BJS is mistaken considering Kousuke as be driven by hatred. Kousuke likes a pain, just fond of pain, as a real sadist. 

"I'll make this painful. Don't move."  - "nice" proposition :crazy:   Even the serial murderer called Kouske "you, psychopath!"

14 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

Twice he was stopped by his team mate and he looked confused on what he has done. 

In my opinion, he attacks bad guys only. 

He was stopped one time else in V2 - when hit on the head of the criminal with the brick and his teammate stopped him. 

And yes, it's interesting, why he prefers bad guys?  

Spoiler

Kouske pretends on the power over the world and wants to prove "I am here the greatest evil, and not these pathetic criminals" :naughty:  :joy:

• Like 4

Japan has very strict ritual when it comes to handling dead bodies actually. Watch the movie Departure. 

I agree about the blurring part. It's a bit too much when even a hammer has to be blurred too (ryokan's case):huh:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, nateko said:

Though in Yukiko's situation her body was kept at the morgue after they've done an autopsy, so it's even weirder that they put her body parts back together before or after autopsy.  

Could it have been done at the request of the mystery man who was crying over body? I've been wondering if it wasn't the Japanese policeman obsessed with arresting DKW. I think he, too, like KJ, asked KW if he knew Yukiko...

• Like 3

I guess they don't want to do that now, maybe too much of a loss in ad revenue. 

They will probably set it to 19+ at the last episode where stuff hits the fan? It’s like Guest which the last episode is the most juiciest one :joy:

how what kind of "art piece"

Actually same,I don’t mind looking at it. I am actually curious about the tattoo. I kinda feel as though, KW is hiding something regarding that tattoo. Getting a tattoo that talks about awaken is weird enough, but having the same as that wired San. That’s weird. Was he kidnapped and forced to do it or was it he/Kousuke is willing to do it?

2 hours ago, meon said:

"I'll make this painful. Don't move."  - "nice" proposition :crazy:   Even the serial murderer called Kouske "you, psychopath!"

Am I sadistic to say that I really love Kousuke to send pain to those who hurt others? Wah I feel satisfied haha and I can’t wait for him to show his full potential hahaha

Anyways on a side note, I feel that sometimes, Kousuke did come out even though they are not fighting. Just by his actions I think I know it’s Kousuke.

one of them that I’ve spotted:

20190521_203048.gif

Look closely, he is smiling in awe looking at those bright lights. Was thinking that Kousuke have been in the dark for years, so I wouldn’t be suprised if Kousuke finds these streets new and interesting haha. So now I guess Kousuke is awake and will take whatever chances to come out.

Just a few more days! Another 2 episodes! Yayyyyyy!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Am I sadistic to say that I really love Kousuke to send pain to those who hurt others?

There is a big difference: to hurt a bad person because you can't restrain yourself seeing what a horror this person made (acting under affect) and to torture this person just because you enjoy the pain of others and the justice - this is only a cover for your sadism.

Do you remember what Chief Na said? "What's the most terrifying abt DKW? Even if he does crazy things he sounds pretty plausible if he speaks with a serious look. He has a good brain but it's of no use, it's useless if he's not a human being but a monster"

Seems, all them (and Chief Na) forget abt it. And it begins to be dangerous... :tears:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, meon said:

There is a big difference: to hurt a bad person because you can't restrain yourself seeing what a horror this person made (acting under affect) and to torture this person just because you enjoy the pain of others and the justice - this is only a cover for your sadism.

Definitely. But as an audience if i were to take out the context of it I love it haha. :naughty: (KW looks so cool haha)

I think kousuke is leaning on both ends at first as KW's personality is still there (Occasionally losing it), but soon, his true nature will lean to the other side. ('torture this person just because he enjoys the pain of others') as KW slowly loses it and disappears before he becomes a real psychopath. That is why KW stated in the trailer that he is willing to become a monster himself to catch other monster. 

I feel that they are setting up like a psychopath war haha. KW got to increase his powers in order to fight BJS. Only the monster can defeat the monster 

PS I cannot believe the fact that we are at EP 5-6 now wow. That's fast haha

• Like 6