[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I’m a little special I take all of them. I jump from one to another to learn their thoughts haha :naughty:

Well, since we've already established this thread's psychos how 'bout an idea that fits with the mood: we cut them up and everyone one of us gets a piece? :joy:

P.S. What has this thread done to me? :joy:

• LOL 4

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Moo tae gu? No? Hahaha he is cute too haha

15 minutes ago, nateko said:

I'll take him, thank you very much :tounge_xd:

Count me in! :joy:

I've been torn since last season when they reveal that DKW had a dark past and that there's possibility there's Kousuke buried deep in him.

Hmmmmm...

Even that shoot-me-I-dont-care made me squealed for weeks, tonight I really went crazy over that here-i-make-my-move-with-a-band-aid scene.

But at the same time, I feel bad for KKJ if KW turns over to the dark side completely... hemmmmmmm

I am so toooorrrrnnnn! :tired:

I think the other me is writing this now. :ph34r:

I am not even sure how many "me" already hiding inside me since the last season. :ph34r:

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I have never seen this amount of people sharing the same thoughts as me. “I want my male lead to turn bad!” I love it! 

I love it too. I've been kinda bored by the good guys, so Voice is bringing some new dynamic. :naughty:

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@meon I think right, let’s get ready, I think Nate will go full on psycho soon. We need to stop her just in case hahaha. New psychopaths are unstable. Hahaha 

I think you'll need to restrain me tomorrow. If KW kills someone in ep.6 all hell will break loose. :joy: The dark side better prepare those damn cookies they always promise. 

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yes! :naughty: that’s the spirit! Huuuhahahaha! 

It’s nice to different! Like in how many years will you see a male lead being evil and that handsome? *covers mouth laughing*

oh yes we will inject you so that you will stop :naughty:

Ask DKW for more tranquilizers before he runs out of it! Quick! Quick! :joy:

• LOL 5

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

It’s nice to different! Like in how many years will you see a male lead being evil and that handsome? *covers mouth laughing*

I know right! Ever since the first season, Voice has been serving us lots of bad guy hotness. Who can withstand it? :naughty:

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

oh yes we will inject you so that you will stop :naughty:

If I don't behave, I think this cuteness will exorcise me...and you...and everyone :joy: even Mo Tae Gu

D6_UYG5VUAAF_Aq?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

He ordered a carton, shipping from Japan to Korea now. so it’s more than enough. Will have several on hand in case any of us... goes:crazy:

Nooooo! What if those aren't tranquillizers?! They might be shady, remember how it all ended for KW in season2 :skull:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:scream: Oh noooo... I'm in the company of psychopaths.... Let me out, let me out!!!!

Too late, dear. I'm afraid you've seen too much, we can't just let you go :naughty: you know the deal, what happens in this thread stays in this thread and all that jazz. :joy:We'll just convert you into one of us. 

Doctor @sushilicious, get us some of those shady tranquillizers, please. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:joy: can i just state. Those that will come in later they will probably be like. What the just happened here :joy:

It's the land of psychopaths... what do they expect...? :tounge_xd:

Okay, that shot got me sleepy... going to bed first... niteeee...

• LOL 3

Everything all is very funny, but what if KKJ had this nightmare 'cause madness is contagious? Through touch, I mean. DKW touched her open bloody wound... He infected her. :naughty:

(Announce: Voice 4. Devil voices of KKJ. Direct from Hell)

Spoiler

DKW deceived your shipper's hearts, he did not want to help KKJ, he wanted to infect her :naughty:  Her blood!!! He waited for a long time for this moment :lol:

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I mean, a bunch of us just go bad crap crazy :joy: this you don't see every day hahahaha

This thread will go down in history as the thread where people collectively went crazy in a span of an hour or two. :joy: No, but seriously, I've progressed a lot, in the first season I was like 'Go Kwon Joo, kick their a**es!', in the second one I was like "Nooo, KW! Are you good? Are you bad? Noooo~~!" and now I'm like "Oh BJS appeared, trying to kill KW...-Just do it, man. Wire Shun appeared... -Just do it man. Kousuke resurfaces in the preview of ep6...-Oh common, Kou.Su.Ke. How long do I have to wait? Just do it, man, go dark!" :joy::naughty:

I just hope that my boss won't find me in this thread. :joy: He's already suspecting something, can't have him know what happened here. 

6 minutes ago, meon said:

(Announce: Voice 4. Devil voices of KKJ. Direct from Hell)

God dammit, I'm gonna sell my soul to watch THAT :joy:

• LOL 4

18 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:joy: can i just state. Those that will come in later they will probably be like. What the just happened here :joy:

@ktcjdrama hahaha. Yez! My fellow apprentice. Convert yourself to the dark side. Hahaha. 

You got it right! I was like in page 12 last night and this what i saw? Im wondering why its fast!!

Didnt have the time to watch it yet, ill do it after work hahaha hopefully subs is out already

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, nateko said:

Just do it, man, go dark!

As for me, this is the excellent motto! :thumbsup:

Voice: Just do it, man! All of you  - go dark!  (and satanic laughter as OST)

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

• LOL 3

I must say, KJ sure has some weird dreams...like why the hell are those bodies aligned in a heart shape with DKW in the center? :joy: KJ, what are you thinking?

sZBR2sJ.png

On a more serious note, doesn't this guy remind you of someone? If I didn't know better, I would've thought that it's Mo Tae Gu. The vibe is the same, but his side profile/his shadow looks like agent Jin, I'm shocked :scream: who is this guy? 

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, nateko said:

like why the hell are those bodies aligned in a heart shape with DKW in the center?

The most thrilling declaration of love. But what can we expect from the maniac? :D

43 minutes ago, nateko said:

On a more serious note, doesn't this guy remind you of someone? If I didn't know better, I would've thought that it's Mo Tae Gu

I'm not sure how I will sleep this night? Till 6 ep.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

15 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Don’t worry a lot of us are twisted for dramas only....I know I’m not like that irl....:ph34r:

@nateko then if that’s the case, BJS might have talked to someone who knows Kousuke so much. Kw’s ‘Dead’ father? Kw’s ‘Dead’ brother? I don’t know, I’m leaning on the fact that KW’s Family members might be the mastermind.

I also thought the same. How BJS know so much about Kousuke whereas information about KW was not revealed much. 

I'm thinking maybe his father or brother is still alive. 

But the guy who is the killer they have not shown his face right? 

• Like 5

Wow! Too many questions hanging!!!

I must say that all psychopaths are too obsessed with Kouske. With a father like that they want kouske to join them. They can’t accept that Kouske is quite a “good police officer”.. 

that Tina girl!!! How can you do this with our detective?? 

And my heart!! “Your kindness make other feel uncomfortable “ what’s that? kW?? The small skinship, hahaha sorry but i cant help it as my shipper heart and mind keep running. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2