Quantcast
nateko

[Current Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3 - Sat & Sun @22:20 KST

I'm quite frustrated with the case at the end of ep.3...

DKW already instructed the officers to put an inflatable air cushion, but this wasn't done in time. Even without an air cushion, they can put empty boxes, or whatever that can soften the fall. Hyun Soo was at a dangerous position, not just because the railing is coming off, but he was just sitting there, only holding on to a cable. Even if the railing isn't off, when he let go of the cable, he could've easily lost his balance and fall. DKW was not close enough to grab his hand actually. If Hyun Soo were to let go of the cable and grab his hand, he's just going to lose balance. And the position of DKW's hand, which is at an angle through the railing, is also not going to have enough strength to hold on to a weight of grown person like Hyun Soo without him breaking/injuring his hand. There are 3 detectives, one of them should've found some rope or whatever and tried to secure the falling railing. If not, maybe go to one floor below and see if there is any way to reach Hyun Soo. Do we need 3 detectives crowding over that small window opening....!??

I'm sorry for ranting so much about it. It just bothers me a lot...

How did he even get to that position in the first place when no one was able to reach him?

Anyway, the director is definitely suspicious in how he hid himself not wanting to be seen by the mother of Hyun Soo.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, the director is definitely suspicious in how he hid himself not wanting to be seen by the mother of Hyun Soo.

All I can say is he must be apart of the abuse of that poor kid. The world have treated him unfairly. :( btw i think KW can be the one to talk the boy through this ordeal, because they both have their illness...but...:tears:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

All I can say is he must be apart of the abuse of that poor kid. The world have treated him unfairly. :( btw i think KW can be the one to talk the boy through this ordeal, because they both have their illness...but...:tears:

I was rather disappointed that he talked to him in a normal way about how he would die if he fall, stuff like that. He should've engaged his attention with a word game, calm him and distract him from everything else below. Sorry, I just finished the episode and still so frustrated with what happened to Hyun Soo.

I found a working live streaming channel. I might just live stream tonight.

Btw, who do you think was the guy who cried by Yukiko's body?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Btw, who do you think was the guy who cried by Yukiko's body?

The same guy from the end of season 2 who is in the car with the old man. And i lowkey think he is the killer. Because it sounded like him.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

The same guy from the end of season 2 who is in the car with the old man. And i lowkey think he is the killer. Because it sounded like him.

That's what I thought too!!! But how could that be though....?? He killed her yet he cried for her??

I really should go browse through V2.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

That's what I thought too!!! But how could that be though....?? He killed her yet he cried for her??

I really should go browse through V2.

Wild speculation. That guy is KW's dead brother hahaha. Imagine all this while KW have been lied too. his father and brother are in fact still alive and they are the mastermind of the entire thing. Then voice 3 would be..a family drama haha. A very makjang family drama :joy: just throwing it out here for crap & giggles haha

Regarding what you said. I believe it's an act.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Yes he is. The same mask i believe that bjs wore in the first few episodes of S2. Haha watch the trailer. You even will see close up shots of him in it haha

Ah, yeah. Now that I rewatch the trailer on bigger screen, I just realized he wore the black mask. Perhaps I was too focused on his bloody face than the mask. LOL! :joy:

1 hour ago, nateko said:

I really liked the scene where KW finally asked how KJ was doing after the explosion. Took him long enough but at least he noticed that something was wrong. I think that working with the Golden Time team makes him calmer or something, he should stick with them. 

Me too me too! :wub:

I was like... owwwww... he asks.. with low, soft voice. Oh my shipper heart. :love:

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Not sure about anyone here but...after what BJS said, i started to feel suspicious again and thus KW's bloody chamber came to my mind again...just why is it there? I know KW stated that it's for his blackouts but is it that simple? Hmm... 

I believe that it's not as simple as we think it is..like i mean, the pass that was found in the first murder scene kinda tell me that i shouldn't believe everything i see at first ...

Come to think of it, why will you hunt for animals at this era anyways.. 

@mrsj3n let's burn our brains again hahaha

Hunting animals is still common though in this era. especially if certain animal populations threatened the livestock or crops.  Certain countries even encouraged mass hunting for some types of animals perceived as threatening the other populations. Wild boar especially is a common animal to be hunted. So, DKW's reasoning sounds legit to me. 

However, I don't think those tools in that room are necessary to slaughter and cut the boar meat. Hmmm..

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm quite frustrated with the case at the end of ep.3...

DKW already instructed the officers to put an inflatable air cushion, but this wasn't done in time. Even without an air cushion, they can put empty boxes, or whatever that can soften the fall. Hyun Soo was at a dangerous position, not just because the railing is coming off, but he was just sitting there, only holding on to a cable. Even if the railing isn't off, when he let go of the cable, he could've easily lost his balance and fall. DKW was not close enough to grab his hand actually. If Hyun Soo were to let go of the cable and grab his hand, he's just going to lose balance. And the position of DKW's hand, which is at an angle through the railing, is also not going to have enough strength to hold on to a weight of grown person like Hyun Soo without him breaking/injuring his hand. There are 3 detectives, one of them should've found some rope or whatever and tried to secure the falling railing. If not, maybe go to one floor below and see if there is any way to reach Hyun Soo. Do we need 3 detectives crowding over that small window opening....!??

I'm sorry for ranting so much about it. It just bothers me a lot...

How did he even get to that position in the first place when no one was able to reach him?

Exactly! I even ranted about thing that I don't get about that case right after the broadcast, and even after the sub. Finally someone said it out loud on my behalf. Hahahahaha

52 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

And i lowkey think he is the killer. Because it sounded like him.

Omoooo!!! I was suspecting the same thing! 

Ok , off to live stream!

• Like 3

Wow. If we gonna see a Kousuke vs BJS battle this would be great haha. War of the psychopaths :naughty::joy:

Feels like KW will get triggered every Sunday :joy:like ryokan episode forest (Sunday), then you have that pet shop trigger (Sunday). Either KW hates Sunday or Kousuke loves to come out on sunday:joy:

OMG

• Like 6

:(I tried live streaming... but there was more lagging than streaming, so I gave up. Earlier when I tried the channel, it was very smooth streaming.

• Like 1

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

:(I tried live streaming... but there was more lagging than streaming, so I gave up. Earlier when I tried the channel, it was very smooth streaming.

Ocn don’t like you is it? Come I hug you and cry together as we wait for next week’s episode.:tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Wow. If we gonna see a Kousuke vs BJS battle this would be great haha. War of the psychopaths :naughty::joy:

Now it makes sense why he said "It's been a long time since I've felt this" in the preview.

I thought he was talking about the near-death sensation he felt in V2. I mean like enjoying the sensation when the murderer kill him.

But, yeah. No murderer at all. It's just his set up. Guess we got to see more of BJS next week. 

Didn't even expected that KwonYul would stay longer since he was just finished filming Haechi. 

Btw, I think Lee Hana uses quite different....emmm... how do I say it...ending intonation(?) to her speech this season. I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

But, I'm wondering why the writer and director keeps focusing the shot to Officer Jin's finger so much. We are already in the 4th episode, and I already lost count just how many shots they did focusing on the fingers. Hmmmmm... this makes me having a bad badddd feeling... like foreshadowing something. Just like that recording the Wire Shun keeps playing when he want to decide whether to strangle or not. Hmmmmmmmm...:ph34r:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

But, I'm wondering why the writer and director keeps focusing the shot to Officer Jin's finger so much. Hmmmmm... this makes me having a bad badddd feeling... like foreshadowing something. Just like that recordings the Wire Shun keeps playing when he want to decide whether to strangle or not. Hmmmmmmmm...:ph34r:

Yes, yes... I've lost count at how many times his fingers were shot by the camera... I am so scared for him...

• Like 2

@ellelyana88 was thinking that if the person were to dump the other in the ocean and the person getting dump is KW. It might bring the real Kousuke to light. It’s might change him I guess. But looking through the trailer, I don’t think so? 

Im liking that KW is suppressing Kousuke, Meanwhile Kousuke is trying to come out. It feels like a tug-of-war haha. But I’m just curious when is KW’s breaking point...because he himself knows it’s coming soon.

*sorry guys! :sweat_smile: just wanna say, I’m pretty twisted. So don’t mind me when I wish for the opposite of what you wanted haha

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 was thinking that if the person were to dump the other in the ocean and the person getting dump is KW. It might bring the real Kousuke to light. It’s might change him I guess. But looking through the trailer, I don’t think so? 

Im liking that KW is suppressing Kousuke, Meanwhile Kousuke is trying to come out. It feels like a tug-of-war haha. But I’m just curious when is KW’s breaking point...because he himself knows it’s coming soon.

*sorry guys! :sweat_smile: just wanna say, I’m pretty twisted. So don’t mind me when I wish for the opposite of what you wanted haha

Uummm.. I didn't look carefully who was dumping who in the preview. I think BJS dumps KW thinking that he killed him, and probably would be found by KKJ awhile later. KKJ seems to be looking for KW (I guess) in the preview.

I don't mind seeing KW unleashes his "Kousuke" though. I think that would satisfy the curiousity most of us had since V2. Everyone must be wondering how would it be when Kousuke finally come out.

Btw, I have this thought just now when I see how determined BJS want to escape to kill DKW himself. I think the tattoo has triggered jealousy in him. That's why he said "how dare you". It's like even though he was the master Korean dark web, but it seems that he couldnt get something like permission or recognition to get the tattoo?

OR

Another theory in my thought is that BJS knew the person who own the Secret Net / Auction Favre has the same tattoo but never saw his face. So, BJS probably confused DKW as the real Wire Shun. He thought he was played and thus out to avenge for the death of the other members of his Dr. Favre site.

I think every season, Voice has managed to make me literally feel the steam surging through my head,  cuz my head is burning from frying my brain too much. Hahahahahaha

Edit:

I miss KKJ in this hair style so much. While other people rewatch season 1 for Mo Tae Gu or Jin Hyuk, I rewatch for KKJ's hair style. 

I was a bit dissapointed when LHN retains that short hair style for Season 3. I was hoping she would grow it a bit since the gap were months since the explosion. 

OK, ignore my rant. I just miss season 1 KKJ. Gotta go rewatch V1. LOL!

Cr to OP

Edited by ellelyana88
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Btw, I think Lee Hana uses quite different....emmm... how do I say it...ending intonation(?) to her speech this season. I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

I noticed it too. Her intonation used to end almost in a whisper before and some people complained, so I think she worked on that and now she speaks more firmly and does whisper. Whatever she did there I quite appreciate it because now KJ sounds more fierce. 

Saram Entertainment posted another BTS of LHN

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, nateko said:

Saram Entertainment posted another BTS of LHN

LOL! The caption when BJS appears so funny!

"Familiar back view" hahahahha

They both from Saram Ent. It's like doing crossover video for each other. I think they would release BTS for KwonYul too later. 

Edit:

Please pardon my shipper's heart... the following is just for fun.. while waiting for the sub. Hahaha

Spoiler

And some interesting posts that theorized the masked killer is a woman. 

Ummm... but I don't think I could agree on it because the murderer's body build is of a man. No?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by ellelyana88
  • Like 5
  • Love 3