[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 the trailer a bit eyebrows raising..Hm..it sounded like KW or someone saying “Long time no see...yinakin.” Or something like that...but hmmm. Omg I want to know!

I think he sounded like BJS. He was saying: "It's been a long time (since)...this feeling (이 느낌 - Yi  Neukkim)" Emm.... what feeling ehhh... Fear??? When the lawyer came to see him telling him that Dokki has been murdered, I can see him shaking. Hmmmmm... Just how scary or powerful this person behind all this... hmmmmmm...

22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

you should watch it. Think of it as a gift after a week of waiting hahaha

Sigh... I guess you are right. I can never contain my excitement and end up live streaming the episode every week. LOL! :joy:

It's like I need my KKJ and DKW dosage shot every week. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Finished watching it...The way BJS expresses himself..I don’t think he is trying push KJ away from KW...especially when he says “Kousuke how dare you” that proves that he isn’t lying...now I just really want to know why he would say that after he saw KW’s tattoo.

Now that I've finished watching with sub, the feel that I got to his expressions when I watched without sub last night is now totally different. Last night I thought he was trying to mock KKJ trust with smirk and bluff something about DKW being a murderer in Japan. But now that I've watched the sub, I realized that there's this look of horror on his face. He was like.... terrified (?) seeing that tattoo on DKW's hand. Hmmmm.. And when he said "How dare you...to me?", his face was like expressing disbelief. Probably he can't believe that all this while he was being played? hmmmm... Because that tattoo is exactly the same as that Wire Shun's tattoo, but just that we realized it has different position than KW's. 

14 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

The civilian case: Hyeon Su fall:

Hide contents

Well, I'm not gonna talk what would this case be about. But, obviously there is something wrong with the director.

However, I wonder why this kind of case is under police jurisdiction ONLY and they didn't call for Fire and Rescue Department or perhaps other name that has similar roles? At least, they could've put air mattress at the ground to catch Hyeon Su if he fall. Isn't it the same in any country if this kind of case happens? No?

And yeah, we probably lose his life in next episode, if he falls head first. Hmmmm.

BTW, regarding Hyeon Su case that I was not getting last night, apparently the rescue team can't even access the area due to illegal parking. Yeah, sadly this is a reality especially in low-cost flat area where parking is very limited and the already narrow alley became inaccessible due the illegal parking at alleyway. However, I was hoping that the patrol police could've been faster preparing for the air cushion/mattress right after DKW gave them the instruction. But, I think they didn't manage to prepare it in time. The camera shot from top view when Hyeon Su falling off seems like there is nothing down there to catch him. 

I think this case involves a sum of money that the mother supposed to get. Perhaps from the Welfare Department and maybe in a large sum too. That director Song probably also want to get his hands on the money and shift the accusation to the mother, though, well, the mother herself also not blameless. When Hyeon Su was chased out by his mom in the rain, he wore different clothes, and apparently 3 hours before the incident, he wore the grey training suit. I think Director Song and his sidekick got to him that night and do something to him, then he ran away, and the director's sidekick was searching for him. I think there's a lot more dirty works behind his angelic face to the public. Hmmmm... The writer maybe want similar real case that has happened in the past come to light to the viewers, which perhaps has been forgotten.

BJS might die in the next episode...

I think, he will and surely die. The main villain behind Secret Net was pissed off due to the losing a lot of their income and now cleaning up everyone involved. So, we are saying goodbye to BJS tonight. 

BTW, when the Commissioner announce the special investigation team's name, I can't resist to laugh out loud. 

I mean, how did he even think of suddenly giving such sophisticated name while expressing his concerns with serious face regarding DKW's involvement. :joy:

And KKJ, hmmmm... she still hesitate to spit out what she think about Yukiko's case and her concern with BJS's statements and expressions. 

I can't wait to see the time when she has to point her gun to DKW again, what would the story be when it come. Hmmm

az5dQVI.png&key=65ba0cc74aa4de582a7c2f19

Remember this one? Which caused quite a stir among the viewers and hundreds of shipping .gif everywhere. Hahahahah :joy:

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko is this series a live production or pre-production project?

I will help to answer. This is not a pre-produced, but it does not count as "live" either. I mean, they are currently still shooting, but already in far ahead episodes. They've been shooting since 2 months ago. Now they probably shooting past the mid of the series already. 

55 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 that pic of KJ pointing the gun at the masked KW...I feel as though it’s when, he finally can’t control himself anymore. This is when KJ no longer sees KW as KW. But as Kousuke. That psychopath. I can’t wait for this part :joy::naughty:

Masked KW? :blink:

I only see bloody-faced KW there...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I really liked the scene where KW finally asked how KJ was doing after the explosion. Took him long enough but at least he noticed that something was wrong. I think that working with the Golden Time team makes him calmer or something, he should stick with them. 

• Like 3

I'm quite frustrated with the case at the end of ep.3...

DKW already instructed the officers to put an inflatable air cushion, but this wasn't done in time. Even without an air cushion, they can put empty boxes, or whatever that can soften the fall. Hyun Soo was at a dangerous position, not just because the railing is coming off, but he was just sitting there, only holding on to a cable. Even if the railing isn't off, when he let go of the cable, he could've easily lost his balance and fall. DKW was not close enough to grab his hand actually. If Hyun Soo were to let go of the cable and grab his hand, he's just going to lose balance. And the position of DKW's hand, which is at an angle through the railing, is also not going to have enough strength to hold on to a weight of grown person like Hyun Soo without him breaking/injuring his hand. There are 3 detectives, one of them should've found some rope or whatever and tried to secure the falling railing. If not, maybe go to one floor below and see if there is any way to reach Hyun Soo. Do we need 3 detectives crowding over that small window opening....!??

I'm sorry for ranting so much about it. It just bothers me a lot...

How did he even get to that position in the first place when no one was able to reach him?

Anyway, the director is definitely suspicious in how he hid himself not wanting to be seen by the mother of Hyun Soo.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

All I can say is he must be apart of the abuse of that poor kid. The world have treated him unfairly. :( btw i think KW can be the one to talk the boy through this ordeal, because they both have their illness...but...:tears:

I was rather disappointed that he talked to him in a normal way about how he would die if he fall, stuff like that. He should've engaged his attention with a word game, calm him and distract him from everything else below. Sorry, I just finished the episode and still so frustrated with what happened to Hyun Soo.

I found a working live streaming channel. I might just live stream tonight.

Btw, who do you think was the guy who cried by Yukiko's body?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

The same guy from the end of season 2 who is in the car with the old man. And i lowkey think he is the killer. Because it sounded like him.

That's what I thought too!!! But how could that be though....?? He killed her yet he cried for her??

I really should go browse through V2.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Yes he is. The same mask i believe that bjs wore in the first few episodes of S2. Haha watch the trailer. You even will see close up shots of him in it haha

Ah, yeah. Now that I rewatch the trailer on bigger screen, I just realized he wore the black mask. Perhaps I was too focused on his bloody face than the mask. LOL! :joy:

1 hour ago, nateko said:

I really liked the scene where KW finally asked how KJ was doing after the explosion. Took him long enough but at least he noticed that something was wrong. I think that working with the Golden Time team makes him calmer or something, he should stick with them. 

Me too me too! :wub:

I was like... owwwww... he asks.. with low, soft voice. Oh my shipper heart. :love:

Not sure about anyone here but...after what BJS said, i started to feel suspicious again and thus KW's bloody chamber came to my mind again...just why is it there? I know KW stated that it's for his blackouts but is it that simple? Hmm... 

I believe that it's not as simple as we think it is..like i mean, the pass that was found in the first murder scene kinda tell me that i shouldn't believe everything i see at first ...

Come to think of it, why will you hunt for animals at this era anyways.. 

@mrsj3n let's burn our brains again hahaha

Hunting animals is still common though in this era. especially if certain animal populations threatened the livestock or crops.  Certain countries even encouraged mass hunting for some types of animals perceived as threatening the other populations. Wild boar especially is a common animal to be hunted. So, DKW's reasoning sounds legit to me. 

However, I don't think those tools in that room are necessary to slaughter and cut the boar meat. Hmmm..

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm quite frustrated with the case at the end of ep.3...

DKW already instructed the officers to put an inflatable air cushion, but this wasn't done in time. Even without an air cushion, they can put empty boxes, or whatever that can soften the fall. Hyun Soo was at a dangerous position, not just because the railing is coming off, but he was just sitting there, only holding on to a cable. Even if the railing isn't off, when he let go of the cable, he could've easily lost his balance and fall. DKW was not close enough to grab his hand actually. If Hyun Soo were to let go of the cable and grab his hand, he's just going to lose balance. And the position of DKW's hand, which is at an angle through the railing, is also not going to have enough strength to hold on to a weight of grown person like Hyun Soo without him breaking/injuring his hand. There are 3 detectives, one of them should've found some rope or whatever and tried to secure the falling railing. If not, maybe go to one floor below and see if there is any way to reach Hyun Soo. Do we need 3 detectives crowding over that small window opening....!??

I'm sorry for ranting so much about it. It just bothers me a lot...

How did he even get to that position in the first place when no one was able to reach him?

Anyway, the director is definitely suspicious in how he hid himself not wanting to be seen by the mother of Hyun Soo.

Exactly! I even ranted about thing that I don't get about that case right after the broadcast, and even after the sub. Finally someone said it out loud on my behalf. Hahahahaha

52 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

And i lowkey think he is the killer. Because it sounded like him.

Omoooo!!! I was suspecting the same thing! 

Ok , off to live stream!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Wow. If we gonna see a Kousuke vs BJS battle this would be great haha. War of the psychopaths :naughty::joy:

Now it makes sense why he said "It's been a long time since I've felt this" in the preview.

I thought he was talking about the near-death sensation he felt in V2. I mean like enjoying the sensation when the murderer kill him.

But, yeah. No murderer at all. It's just his set up. Guess we got to see more of BJS next week. 

Didn't even expected that KwonYul would stay longer since he was just finished filming Haechi. 

Btw, I think Lee Hana uses quite different....emmm... how do I say it...ending intonation(?) to her speech this season. I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

But, I'm wondering why the writer and director keeps focusing the shot to Officer Jin's finger so much. We are already in the 4th episode, and I already lost count just how many shots they did focusing on the fingers. Hmmmmm... this makes me having a bad badddd feeling... like foreshadowing something. Just like that recording the Wire Shun keeps playing when he want to decide whether to strangle or not. Hmmmmmmmm...:ph34r:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

But, I'm wondering why the writer and director keeps focusing the shot to Officer Jin's finger so much. Hmmmmm... this makes me having a bad badddd feeling... like foreshadowing something. Just like that recordings the Wire Shun keeps playing when he want to decide whether to strangle or not. Hmmmmmmmm...:ph34r:

Yes, yes... I've lost count at how many times his fingers were shot by the camera... I am so scared for him...

• Like 2