Genre: Romance, School, Youth

Episodes: 36

Director:  

Broadcast Period: 2019

Cast:

Feng Niu Jun

Fair Xing

Synopsis:

The story follows young rebellious second-generation rich boy Gu Xin Chen as he meets his match in the stubborn and ambitious class monitor Su Nian Nian. They go from bickering enemies to lovers and together with their friends they find their own directions in life.
~~ Adapted from the novel 《蜜爱百分百:校草的专属甜心》.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Your Highness, The Class Monitor 班长殿下 Raw Episodes

Click here to request a Viki License

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 LavelyShai

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone watching this drama?  I've watched up to Ep 10 and dropped it, so really curious is it me or the drama is really b-o-r-i-n-g......

I'm more of a K-drama fan, however, after watching Love O2O was finally willing to give mainland Chinese drama a try (yeah... I'm years too late to jump on the bandwagon as it's considered an old series but it's my first completed mainland Chinese series).  Anyway, the lead actor from Your Highness, Class Monitor is one of the actor from Love O2O while the lead actress is from Put Your Head On My Shoulder (another cute series which would be better if it has less of those funny sound effects which is typical from most Chinese video clips).  Sadly, none of the characters from this new series seem to grow on me - makes me feel indifferent to what they're going through.

Look forward to finding out if anyone at all is actually watching or have completed the series because I can't seem to find reviews of it anywhere.

Additional Note:  I have very strong second lead syndrome with this series - could be the reason for my lack of interest.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:30 AM, jukoh said:

Is anyone watching this drama?  I've watched up to Ep 10 and dropped it, so really curious is it me or the drama is really b-o-r-i-n-g......

Look forward to finding out if anyone at all is actually watching or have completed the series because I can't seem to find reviews of it anywhere.

The remaining six raw episodes aren't scheduled to be released until next week, so there shouldn't be anyone who's completed it yet.  But I've watched through this week's raw episodes and I am enjoying it.  Is it the best thing ever?  No.  But it keeps me sufficiently entertained and I enjoy all the characters (and their growth).  That's enough for me.  :) 

I'm watching & enjoying it. The characters are different than many of the dramas I've seen. The setting of a "third rate" college is interesting- most dramas I've seen have been set at "elite" colleges. The U.S. equivalent seems to be a vocational or tech school (which is where I work!), so I'm seeing students that walk our halls. I will say that, while I like the lead girl's roommates, I want to know what brought them to the school. I hope we get some of their backgrounds.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Your Highness, The Class Monitor 班长殿下
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived