Genre: Comedy, Romance

Episodes: 57

Director:  

Broadcast Period: Nov/20/2019

Cast:

Wang Zi Wen

Zhang Lu Yi

Synopsis:

An An married right after graduation and got pregnant right after marriage. She is addicted to manhua and anime and never experienced working. But when her son turns five, her husband divorces her and she suddenly becomes a single mom. This is when she gets to know Xu Lang, her husband’s lawyer, who is a single dad of a five-year-old daughter. Will An An and Xu Lang have a second chance at love?
(Source: CdramaBase)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Second Time Is A Charm 第二次也很美 Raw Episodes

Baidu Link

Weibo Link

Airing Schedule:

sDRLCivUBAiDYSY7CKRX3ukJwQyhiTjTztvLBO3c

Click here to request a Viki License

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 LavelyShai

• 9 months later...

Wow... this drama just gets better each episode. And the ratings show; it's getting higher and higher and it even reached first place amongst other dramas on the 24th!!! Hopefully the ratings reaches higher heights. mannn... and to think there's still 46 episodes left!! So excited to know what's going to happen next. :D Hopefully they'll maintain this pace for the rest of the drama. :) Great job Wang Ziwen and Zhang Luyi!!! This is definitely another drama of Wang Ziwen that doesn't disappoint :D 

I am currently at episode 39. This drama is really very nice. Olivia Wang acted the role of An An very well. The role suits her. She is so funny and cute. I love the way how she grew up after her divorce, taking responsibility for herself and her son. With her character, I am not surprised that she melts the heart of the ever sharp tongue lawyer Xu Lang. Poor ex husband YuFeiFan has no chance of winning her back as she has already moved on with her life. 

As for Wang Lei, she is such a scary woman.  She acted like an angel in front of YuFeiFan but behind his back, she schemed An An's downfall and do so many many evil things towards An An just to gain YuFeiFan's love and recognition. She don't deserve nice guy like YuFeiFan and hope they won't end up together even though if she is forgiven. 

• 2 weeks later...

okay, i'm watching it on recommendation. An An is a little odd. I feel like she should be in her late 20s but her kid seems to have more logical sense than her lol. but am only 2 episodes in so will wait. 

how come the husband didn't try to work out the issues with An An at all? he admits to never being home and then later says that he sees his wife as just a big kid. but ppl must learn to be parents, so how come he couldn't try to learn with her? 

I finished watching the show and the last half, after episode 30, got kinda draggy. The ex-husband is not the scum bag I thought him to be lol. He's a good man, but he wasn't really an engaged husband or father. I am glad that both An An and Xu Lang got a second chance. I wasn't really convinced by Xu Lang's tragic back story though...

Spoiler

Where did that brother and sister-in-law come from? Nobody mentioned them at all!! Everybody knows XL got into a car accident, but no one knew his brother and sister-in-law was also killed? Did I miss something?

How the hell did Wang Lei get away with everything she's done throughout the show with so many accomplices? Like, she's so mean and rude to Dawang, but once she's confronted at the end by An An she's weeping and begging for forgiveness? Makes no sense...I thought she'd at least try to slap the woman she's been trying to destroy! I still can't figure out why she thinks she's better than An An :blink:... it's not like WL is Shen Yilin? Or Qui mama (lol, now she's #goalz). 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Second Time Is A Charm 第二次也很美

Archived