[Drama 2019] Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, 신입사관 구해령

0ly40

Oh yes, I think a passionate kiss would be apt when they get back together after overcoming all the hurdles. Please grant our wish, director-nim!

Aw, look at them.. if only the king is a kind and loving father, we'd be able to see this kind of relationship in the royal family. Sadly it can only happen behind the scenes :lol:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww they all look so cute. Seems like it's their last day of filming yesterday. They look so close with each other now huhu love them all. 

Gosh! I'm starting to miss all of them even if we still have 4 eps left. 

Btw, I'm scared with the premiering shows tonight. I just hope there are still a lot of viewers who'll stick to RHGHR after the 2 wks that it's gone. Really want their ratings to end on a good note, they truly deserve it huhu. 

Quite hoping we see more cute pics of our Haerim couple as it ends. I'll miss our babies :bawling:

As we are getting close to final, I can’t imagine how the prince and Hae Ryung will feel when they discover their true identities. I’m not even sure, but they could have even met before or she met his dad or something. I’m sure the sense of betrayal and disappointment will be great especially for Hae-Ryung as she and her brother are so close. For him, to be partly responsible for the death of the king and her dad will break her heart. 

43 minutes ago, sirena82 said:

As we are getting close to final, I can’t imagine how the prince and Hae Ryung will feel when they discover their true identities. I’m not even sure, but they could have even met before or she met his dad or something. I’m sure the sense of betrayal and disappointment will be great especially for Hae-Ryung as she and her brother are so close. For him, to be partly responsible for the death of the king and her dad will break her heart. 

Yeah I can't imagine the sadness and angst once Hae Ryung learns about her father. Their relationship has been very ideal all along. :bawling:

To add with the heartbreak will be Rim being shot by an arrow. Omg how will she handle all these? 

The OST of CEW is good but also sad at the same time. Is this the last OST? Are we no longer getting a happier one? Huhuhu

1 hour ago, sirena82 said:

Hopefully it brings them together and doesn't make Haeryung pull even further again. And I can't imagine the brother is that responsible. Maybe he just accidentally slipped info to the Second State Councilor that got them all in trouble...

2 hours ago, SuperTank said:

The OST of CEW is good but also sad at the same time. Is this the last OST? Are we no longer getting a happier one? Huhuhu

We do not need the translation of the lyrics, but we can feel the sadness of the song. CEW voice is sooo soft also... really bring the mellow part of the song.. Hope that there will be the clip of him singing during recording.. can’t hardly wait for the clip!

Here's the english trans of the song, another sad OST indeed. But I'm loving it.

cr: https://twitter.com/99pmh

EEt4ahlUcAA5aPs.jpg 

By the way, I just watched Cha Eun Woo's V-Live that he did last week when the broadcast was pre-empted.

He said his voice was a bit hoarse because he just filmed something very sad that day..

He asked us to anticipate the remaining 4 episodes as they will be fun but also sad, and asked us to prepare some tissues. :mellow:

So yeah I'm definitely going to prepare tissues from now on, especially after that last episode..

4 hours ago, shunnie said:

By the way, I just watched Cha Eun Woo's V-Live that he did last week when the broadcast was pre-empted.

He said his voice was a bit hoarse because he just filmed something very sad that day..

He asked us to anticipate the remaining 4 episodes as they will be fun but also sad, and asked us to prepare some tissues. :mellow:

Oh, dear! hopefully there is a silver lining after the sadness. I wonder when he recorded the song, too... HMM.

Speaking of silver linings: there were plenty in what I expected would be a really depressing episode!

Dowon acted really maturely, Haeryung didn't pretend like she felt nothing, and the Queen Dowager came close to unraveling all the hidden truths! I loved the mystery/investigation aspect of it and that both Yi Rim and Haeryung played an active role. Crown Prince stays being totally wonderful and worthy of the throne, while I think Yi Rim is growing strong enough to stand his ground and get what he wants at the end. King's motivations remain incredibly murky, but I love him breaking away from Daddy Min even if he's being manipulated into it.

8 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Wow such a serious episode we have tonight. More investigation and revealing the story instead of romance. But at least we have seen how much Dowon care for GHR.

Crown Prince is amazing in this episode!

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode. 

Can't wait to see them but I'm little sad that we have so less romance and this is almost the end.

Please give us one happy episode!

11 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Can't wait to see them but I'm little sad that we have so less romance and this is almost the end.

Please give us one happy episode!

Yes, I miss the smiling Prince Dowon and smitten Go Hae Ryung :huh:

They are very serious tonight. Hope we have at least a happy scene tomorrow before waiting another week. 

Despite the relative lack of romance (I loved Haeryung saying he'd make a wonderful husband, Yi Rim protecting her from the arrows, and him telling her that his nightmares ended when she arrived though!) the petty side of me had one comfort: 

I know there are people who think/hope the show will pair Haeryung and Min, but with 3 episodes to go, they didn't interact lol. And the one mention was from him with the other historians, which cements my belief that she doesn't think of him "in that way" at all lmao.

That being said, I loved Min being a good brother to the Crown Princess. We have lots of beautiful (pseudo) sibling bonds, with Yi Jin/Yi Rim and Jaekyung/Haeryung as well.

Wow, many things are being revealed in this episode, although most of them are things that we've guessed already.

And we've learned the Queen Dowager's goal.. Although I'm not sure if she actually wants Rim to take the throne because she cares for him, or only to get revenge for her son's death 20 years ago.

Now I'm curious what kind of deal was made between Queen Dowager and the King that he has to keep Rim alive and his identity hidden from Councillor Min.

As for the romance, I don't think there will be much space for it until the royal family issues are resolved, but I love how they still treat each other amicably despite their history and they even teamed up to investigate the mysteries.

Archived