Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, 신입사관 구해령 - Wed & Thu @ 21:00 KST

On 9/6/2019 at 10:44 PM, jimjim1704 said:

actually I Started watching this drama because I was Cha eun woo Fan and I really like Lee Rim and Goo hae Ryung's love ...but honestly now I'm just waiting for second Couple , Lee Jin and song sa hee ...  They Look really Good together :wub:  My shipper Heart :tears:

in EP 16 , when sa hee was talking to Lee jin while crying I was just like :  man Go and embrace her :sweatingbullets: . but I guess I should wait again and this Time for 2 weeks :o

for sure sa hee loves Lee jin and I thing Lee jin has feeling for her Too . 

what do you Guys think about this Couple? will they get married? is there any chance to see their love and happy ending for them in  4 remaining episodes? :tears:

On 9/5/2019 at 8:59 PM, may Robinson said:

they are not siblings . was the dethroned king mohwa and jaegyeong's teacher ? i dont see where that was implied .

Yes they are SIBLINGS, did you NOT see the part when MOHWA was young??? The kind man towards her was the dethroned King which she called her TEACHER. And the lil girl that was telling her to be quiet was Goo Hae-ryung when she MOHWA was trying to tell her teacher (while the he was sleeping) the good news about her success in sewing the patients wounds!l

Mohwa & Jae-gyung’s Teacher was also the dethroned King!!!

Sorry you missed that part!!! Jae-gyung & GHR are not siblings. When their teacher DIED he took care of GHR as his younger sister but they’re not related!!!

Mohwa knows GHR was the dethroned King’s daughter that’s why she kept asking Jae-gyung when is he going to tell her???

1 hour ago, Bev Owen said:

Yes they are SIBLINGS, did you NOT see the part when MOHWA was young??? The kind man towards her was the dethroned King which she called her TEACHER. And the lil girl that was telling her to be quiet was Goo Hae-ryung when she MOHWA was trying to tell her teacher (while the he was sleeping) the good news about her success in sewing the patients wounds!l

Two different actors are playing Haeryung's dad (AKA the teacher) and Yi Rim's dad (AKA the dethroned king). They were both killed by the Second State Councilor's faction. I promise you they are not siblings, lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 9/8/2019 at 10:00 AM, Bev Owen said:

Mohwa & Jae-gyung’s Teacher was also the dethroned King!!!

Sorry you missed that part!!! Jae-gyung & GHR are not siblings. When their teacher DIED he took care of GHR as his younger sister but they’re not related!!!

Mohwa knows GHR was the dethroned King’s daughter that’s why she kept asking Jae-gyung when is he going to tell her???

where was it stated that mohwas  teacher was the dethroned king ?  why would a king become a teacher ? there are two different actors acting the roles of teacher and ex king .if they are siblings who is their mother ? and why did the queen dowager take yi rim and not try to find haeryung if she is a princess? mohwa asked jae gyeong about telling ghr how her father died, there is no where that she states ghr is the king's daughter .you are making assumptions with no evidence .well we will just have to wait for the big reveal.

• Like 1

This OST just gets sadder after knowing the meaning of the lyrics.. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

@jimjim_1704 and @SC2019 , unlike you guys, I have no liking for the second couple nor do I ship them or care for them to be together. I like the crown prince, he is a good person who is trying his best to be a good future king (regardless if he really aspired to be a king or not) and he is doing his best for the people and his family. I liked his relationship with prince lee rim. He know that his dad -the king does not look kindly on prince lee rim and even does not like him thought he does not know the reasons behind that but, he does his best to support him.  I liked their brotherhood relationship. They support each other and try to do the best for each other. It’s a refreshing brotherhood relationship in historical drama considering that usually brothers are fighting and hating  each other’s. I hope the crown prince meet someone worthy of him like hoe goo hea ryung and prince Lee rim worthy of each other.

Historian song, on the other hand is a selfish being who only thinks about herself and care for herself only. I could have been ok with her being selfish. But, the way she betrayed her colleagues, the crown prince and the country is really disgusting. She kept providing the second state minister with information until he become knowable that prince lee rim is not the son of the current king and is working to kill him. She betrayed her colleagues by giving access to the historical records when the king himself is not allowed to look at them. She betrayed the crown prince and his family by her actions and by spying on them for the benefit of the second state minister. I personally don’t fathom how can she even think of herself as worthy of the CP after what she did. She should be trialed for treason for her actions along with the second state minister.  She herself chose her fate and I was hoping at one point she could redeem herself but kept on going with her betrayal. I’m sure if the CP get to know all what she has done, he will regret even considering her as someone he could like. 

There is a vast difference between her and goo Hae Ryung, who was ready to sacrifice herself for people, who refused to let anyone access history record when she was found by the guards. She preferred to be in prison rather than giving her history record to the king. That’s the difference between a person who has ethics and principles and someone like historical song who has non.  

• Like 9
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, shunnie said:

This OST just gets sadder after knowing the meaning of the lyrics..

Oh my goodness! The song is so beautiful, whyyyyyy... :( Speaking of OSTs, I hope the final one is Eunwoo's, lol.

As for your point, @sirena82: I agree that Sahui made a big mistake by sharing the historical records with the second state councilor, and I'm upset with her. But my hope is that when she realizes what he wants and what it all means, she'll side with the historians and do the right thing. And I do ship her with Yi Jin, but I don't expect them to have a happy ending together. She's not cut out to be Queen, and she shouldn't be a concubine either.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Oh my goodness! The song is so beautiful, whyyyyyy... :( Speaking of OSTs, I hope the final one is Eunwoo's, lol.

Yes, please! I also want that EunWoo has one OST  in here. :wub:

I wonder, is the filming still running or it is already finished?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

I wonder, is the filming still running or it is already finished?

They definitely aren't done filming, although they may have the week off for Chuseok. I'm pretty sure they'll finish filming the same week that the drama ends, as that usually seems to be the case.

• Like 3

Yeah they're not done filming yet as I've seen some pics of the cast filming recently.

And yes, I'm also hoping Eun Woo will get to sing a ballad OST here too! I love his OST for My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

One more week to next episode!

• Like 3

@sirena82, since the beginning I had mixed feelings about Historian Song but the episode last week where she finally broke down made me sympathize with her. I understand that she didn’t want to conform to the norm just like our heroine Historian Goo by succumbing to her family’s intention to marry her off to whom they saw fit. The problem for her is that she joined hands with the devil who even destroyed his son’s wife and her family. If he could do that to his own son, what couldn’t he do to her? Though Historian Song does bear the responsibility for her actions including betraying her profession, in last week’s episode it seemed to me that she sincerely felt that there was no other choice for her except to do the second minister’s bidding. I’m not excusing her actions but I sympathize with her now more than I ever did before. I just hope she’s able to get out of the second minister’s grasp. 

• Like 6

Oh my the 5th ost sounds soooo darn sad. And look at the lyrics, it feels like Hae Ryung is speaking out what she feels huhuhu

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

and saw the casts' Chuseok greeting video, but I am soooo bothered. Why does it look like Sahui is filmed inside Lee Rim's room (it looks like it the same background to me) and she's wearing casual (is this like sleepwear) hanbok. Omg I'm so curious what does this say/ mean????? With the 5th ost and this, I feel like we're up to more angst and heartbreak :huh:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SuperTank said:

Oh my the 5th ost sounds soooo darn sad. And look at the lyrics, it feels like Hae Ryung is speaking out what she feels huhuhu

Aww, this is a lovely and heartbreaking song! Thank you for sharing.

And @SuperTank: Sahui definitely looks like she's in Nokseodang, but I can't imagine they'd let her marry Prince Dowon after the ~scandal. I am also quite curious as to what it means, but I'm bracing myself for a week of angst. If only we didn't have to wait! :ph34r:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Aww, this is a lovely and heartbreaking song! Thank you for sharing.

And @SuperTank: Sahui definitely looks like she's in Nokseodang, but I can't imagine they'd let her marry Prince Dowon after the ~scandal. I am also quite curious as to what it means, but I'm bracing myself for a week of angst. If only we didn't have to wait! :ph34r:

Oh yeah I'm dying with all this waiting. I rewatched the entire drama from (1-16) in just a week. Can't believe I still have a week more of waiting.

I'm getting all worried with Sahui in Nokseodang. :tears:

And also the ratings. It has gotten significantly lower last week. Hope it rises again, the cast and crew are working very hard. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, SuperTank said:

I'm getting all worried with Sahui in Nokseodang. :tears:

And also the ratings. It has gotten significantly lower last week. Hope it rises again, the cast and crew are working very hard. 

Sahui, hmmm... I mean, she def doesn't want to be with Yi Rim, either. So it shouldn't be too bad, but I really don't want to get into a messy love square. I am 99.9999% we will get a happy ending, but I'm scared of the journey in the meantime!

I wonder if some people felt the French storyline was a little too off the rails, and that's why the ratings dropped after that? Because eps 15 and 16 were excellent.

• Like 1

@SuperTank wow, new OST but no new episodes. making us wondering and try to be calm while waiting for next week. 

And Sahui with plain hanbok in NSD.. ehmmmmm... curious!! Do you think that we could have happy ending for our couple? 

• Like 1

Guys, this is romcom not drama so lets not be sad!

our Prince and HR MUST BE TOGETHER!! THEY MUST!!

I know that she is independent and free woman but she 's not stupid.

I believe in her!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Guys, this is romcom not drama so lets not be sad!

our Prince and HR MUST BE TOGETHER!! THEY MUST!!

I know that she is independent and free woman but she 's not stupid.

I believe in her!!

I think the only real obstacles to their happiness are the Old Guard, if you will. Once the Second State Councilor is removed and the king replaced with the Crown Prince, Yi Rim would be free to pursue his dream of doing whatever Haeryung wants lmao. Queen Dowager probably wants him to be king, but there's no way he would want that.

I just hope nothing happens to the Crown Prince, such as the Queen Dowager turning on him or starting a coup. Not only is he a precious angel who deserves only good things, but that would also put Yi Rim in the terrible position of having to be king - in which case, he definitely couldn't be with Haeryung.

• Like 4

The last even vaguely similar drama to this one I can recall is Hundred days Husband. I hope this program doesn’t have leave such a lackluster aftertaste. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

The last even vaguely similar drama to this one I can recall is Hundred days Husband. I hope this program doesn’t have leave such a lackluster aftertaste. 

Oh yes now that you've mentioned it, RHGHR is quite similar to it. A lot of fluff there as well. Liked that one too but yep,  the ending was a happy one but I really didn't feel much for it. My reaction was like "oh ok that was it?". Hoping RHGHR would be different

• Like 4