Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Wahh.. I like ur analysis.. delulu mode on.. @Caramel machiato :D

yes i agree with all of ur thoughts.. that "famous" jajangmyeon" banter surely has hit ldw with her deep stare.. lols.. after that ldw didnt question anything more and go with her flow.. maybe there's evidence if yin ever mention that she likes spicy foods?? It will be a solid evidence tho..hahaha..

And ur analysis about american too.. i am a coffee drinker but i cant drink americano..its too bitter for me..hahaha..and what yin said that she only can drink something taste like coffee then its a solid evidence she just match d answer with ldw.. 

For romance than action.. i think yes ldw guess yin wont choose action right? So he choose d safest answer.. and they were to starred in a romcom, how come he answer action? It will be weird.. :D

Hardcore fans of yin n ldw will know right away that they answer was their real peference or not.. but for me, i think if u know ur gf or bf eventho d preference was different, that's show that u really knew/understand ur partner so well.. i think many couple did have many different preference but d point is how u will considerate with it then ur relationship will stay stronger..

I wanna add 1 thing.. their 8 matched answer had awarded 2 dolls from mc right? Ldw give it to yin was like telling "this is ur price for ur hardwork honey.." hahaha..

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

45 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

@Meinehappiness yes, her soompi account is @pichicouple

Btw, I have random thoughts about Jajangmyon things in Live Chat.

The question was to test their chemistry, if they have same answers, then their chemistry is good. Their first answer wasn't same, then they got 8 same answers straight. I've observed there are 3 suspicious answers. 

First, of course jajangmyon and jjampong. Like what we discussed before, LDW knew that YIN like jjampong. The thing is, YIN knew that LDW like jajangmyon, then she answered that. (because they first answer wasn't match, then YIN tried to match the next question.

Second, about Americano or coffee mix. If you watch Sundabang first ep, she said that she only drink light taste coffee like water with coffee taste (you can check the video below at 0:57)

İt's clear that she just matched what LDW would say, which is Americano (Americano wasn't weak taste coffee at all, right?) Once again, it proves her LDW's insight, hehehe. LDW didn't complain her (why choose Americano) because he would get that suspicious stare from YIN if he did that.

Third, about action or romance. From what I knew, YIN like romance, she said that she usually watch Pride and Prejudice in her free time.

But, in live chat, she was like waiting LDW's answer. Maybe she knew, he like action? (In Goblin Special Episode, LDW watched boy's anime, I forgot what, then Gong Yoo suggested him to watch Dragon Ball). 

My delulu mind feel that LDW answered 'romance' because he knew she like romance. Trying to understand her, like what YIN did before.

Yeah, that was my observation, do you girls have anything to add?

Here are the questions if you are interested to observe as well.

1. Sweet and sour pork (dipping or mixing)

2. Cold Noodles or Cold Buckwheat Noodles

3. Jajangmyon or Jjampong

4. Summer or autumn

5. Call or text

6. Americano or coffee mix

7. Action or romance

8. Oh Jung See or Lee Joon Hyuk

9. Prosecutor or attorney

10. Oh Yoon SEO or Oh Jin Sim

My response to your analysis ::heart::wub::wub::heart:

• Love 8

@Caramel machiato how about ur analysis for call or text question?

I think we've already discuss ir here about yin didnt reply text as sooner as she got..and she even did that to her bff iu? So why she prefer text than call? Since she loves to talk and has sweet voice, then she should choose call right?

Ldw also choose text.. did he really loves text? Or maybe both were too immersed with kjr n ojs character bcoz both getting closer through text..

Plus point of texting is we can adding cute emoticons.. hahahaha..

• Love 8

19 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

This is very cute banter of them eventho in front of media at prescon.. :D

I think yin really is a bright n positive person.. she even dream of higher rating compared to pdnim last project.. i really like her spirit.. :D

At d other side i think ldw is a bit "realistic" than pesimistic about d rating.. dont know if he read d whole scenario and think tyh is just a standard romcom or any other reason why he didnt agree yin statement.. but as always he endup agree with her always..hahaha.. nice bf..

Think about it again.. dont u think ldw accept tyh just bcoz yin? I think he didnt fell for d script or character, he even say that he not so into drama titled (tiuch your heart).. and for his previous project, i think he choose character that challege him more.. d most challeging is d fenomenal grim reaper character.. and next (if its confirmed) is villain character..

But they did it well since tyh got good rating eventho d script is just a typical romcom..

Yes she is! a typical bright woman while Wookie seems so logical. What a good pair of them! Always have each other's back.

Hence TYH is just like another typical romcom drama. Imo, Wookie accepted this because of his trust with InNa, that this drama will be so fun and playful with her.

While me always so picky about which drama i have to go until the end yet still on-going..But what made it so special.. I can say InNa and Wookie really did a good job besides their undeniable chemistry.

They are so perfect for the role I even cant imagine another stars substitute them played TYH as well. 

With Jinshim being cute and squealing didnt make me cringy while watching it. i cant imagine another actress played Jinshim :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Sooo stalked his IG and it was October 2018 when the bracelet debuted when he went to NY for Leon Korea photoshoot... not sure though if he used it before that

• Like 2
  • Love 8

15 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Sooo stalked his IG and it was October 2018 when the bracelet debuted when he went to NY for Leon Korea photoshoot... not sure though if he used it before that

Ooooohhhhh then that would be super interesting relative to the timeline of our PiChi Couple because:

1. October would mean this was post-acceptance of KJR role;

2. It would also mean this was around the time they were meeting privately like that of the Goblin reunión when In Na supposedly got drunk and went home at 5am (check out the IG post below). NY post was made last Oct 6th though, and Goblin reunión was Oct 15th. 

OH EM GEE guys!!! Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Could they have already been an item when LDW accepted the role of KJR?

• Love 10

2 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

@Caramel machiato how about ur analysis for call or text question?

I think we've already discuss ir here about yin didnt reply text as sooner as she got..and she even did that to her bff iu? So why she prefer text than call? Since she loves to talk and has sweet voice, then she should choose call right?

Ldw also choose text.. did he really loves text? Or maybe both were too immersed with kjr n ojs character bcoz both getting closer through text..

Plus point of texting is we can adding cute emoticons.. hahahaha..

Imo..people's preference can change especially when they are into relationship. Hence friends and special ones may have different treat too.I can say this because of my own experience. Im not a Text person but when im into relationship and my BF back then so into texting because he can shared many sweet emoticons and everything, then i became a text person for him, while i still cannot be a text person even for my close friends tho'. :sweatingbullets:

Since we all already knew that Goblin group chat still active and pichi couple accidentally claimed they are often meet up in private too. I can say InNa might be now being a text person because of Wookie. 

So i can say this is soo suspicious because InNa from being not text person can become into a text person, there must be a special reason for her rite?:rolleyes:

• Love 13

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Ooooohhhhh then that would be super interesting relative to the timeline of our PiChi Couple because:

1. October would mean this was post-acceptance of KJR role;

2. It would also mean this was around the time they were meeting privately like that of the Goblin reunión when In Na supposedly got drunk and went home at 5am (check out the IG post below). NY post was made last Oct 6th though, and Goblin reunión was Oct 15th. 

OH EM GEE guys!!! Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Could they have already been an item when LDW accepted the role of KJR?

Love love love this! This makes my delulu  heart happy :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

And these two biting finger habit tho in KKtalk live..I saw on bts Goblin InNa already has this habit..She might has this habit first and then Wookie unconciously follow her now for having same habit too??

Again for mirroring gesture definitely claimed when 2 people is in special state. I cant complain at all..:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 9

Let's relax for a while... About bracelet thing, I hope we get another clue from them soon...

The first kiss was one of my favorite, it's not torrid or steamy, but it's warm, make me keep rewatching again and again. His stare, her reaction, her smile after, the soundtrack, their wardrobe, surrounding, everything is perfect. I feel like the warmth of first kiss by myself.

Well, the minus is the zoom out

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

26 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

The first kiss was one of my favorite, it's not torrid or steamy, but it's warm, make me keep rewatching again and again. His stare, her reaction, her smile after, the soundtrack, their wardrobe, surrounding, everything is perfect. I feel like the warmth of first kiss by myself.

Not to mention it was Valentine's Day when that kiss was filmed. :wub:

• Love 8

8 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Btw, I have random thoughts about Jajangmyon things in Live Chat.

The question was to test their chemistry, if they have same answers, then their chemistry is good. Their first answer wasn't same, then they got 8 same answers straight. I've observed there are 3 suspicious answers. 

O! M! G!

kvJSQYX.gif

OMG!!!! i dunno why when i watched that part in sundabang that inna said she doesn’t drink coffee, she only drinks light one. i felt really confused but i didnt know why hahaha i was like ‘huh? i thought she likes coffee?’ maybe because i watched the vlive first and i assumed she likes coffee because she answered americano. maybe thats why im confused. and besides if u don’t really like the taste of coffee its more logical to chose mixed coffee? i dont know? maybe its just me. haha

WOAH! DAEBAK!

Fc9um1N.gif

that jjampong/jajamyong tho, dongwook was too surprise she chose jjangmyong. not normal surprise. he was so convinced she was going to chose jjampong! and isnt weird for a guy who chose romance than action? idk it could be because they are promoting a romantic drama, but i like to delulu so its fine ahhahaa

i love your analysis my friend! OMG IM SO DELULU RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE FLYINGGGGG! WOOOOOOOO!!

NsZCRem.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Caramel machiato said:

Mine’s this one. Their kisses are so soft and fluffy!

• Love 9

8 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

how about ur analysis for call or text question?

I am not sure about this, but I think YIN is not a gadget person. First, she doesn't have any social media account. Second, she seemed clueless about live chat, even Seul Gi explained her about how it works. She said to all fans to stop typing so she can read their messages one by one :P, you can tell she is clueless (yet excited) during the show. Third, her hobby is reading books, I think for bookworm like her, gadget wasn't her priority.  Fourth, her smartphone is likely iPhone 6 or 7, which is quite old for hallyu star like her.

She reminded me when I was a bookworm :D, I was not really into gadget, so I just using gadget for doing important thing. Back then, I prefer to meet than call or text.

Omo, I suddenly realized, why YIN (also Park Kyung Hye and Song Sun Yon) always join TYH reunion. I guess my analysis is kinda right. She prefer meet than call or text.

• Love 11