Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

55 minutes ago, michsg said:

Which is quite frustrating cos cant find full eng subs yet..regret not watching on tv then:unsure:

Hoping that this is true..at least there is attraction..even JGS on Ear In The Candy can be mesmerized by just her voice..what more LDW has the opportunity to work with her on 2 projects!

Yeah I think it takes some time to sub, as for JGS, I think it was just a slight interest because he seemed to interact with the other women the same way.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, aveerie said:

Here's my take on that BTS: 

The breakup scene gave him a glimpse of how it would be if he, LDW, does that to YIN in real life. It maybe made him realize how important she is to him and cannot quite face the possibility of not having her in his life as his other half. 

This is what I've been trying to say the first time I posted my thoughts about this particular BTS here (that the scene must have made given him something to seriously ponder upon) and that is why I agreed with that comment on YT that said, "His tears were telling him something." What made it more curious to me was when he asked YIN if she would also be crying on the way home too. It got me thinking, "Does he want to know if she also had the same realization he just had?"

Yes his tears were telling him something for sure.. d man like ldw who is playfull type can cried so hard, it must bcoz something "deep" that made him to..

He even say "ohh.. its weird.." (for tearing for d first time while still trying to smile/laugh to pdnim) but after another takes he still crying.. hmmm.. i bet pdnim n all staff also knows why he behave like that.. and that caption on this bts mention "please dont break up.."

Do u think that they already a couple for real?? And that was d hint?? Hahaha

I think at d last bts, that was yin who asking him "will u cry also on d way home?" Bcoz she teasing him..

Look d difference there.. when ldw saw d "smiling n happy" face of yin, his smile so widely.. hmm

• Like 1
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, michsg said:

Which is quite frustrating cos cant find full eng subs yet..regret not watching on tv then:unsure:

There is, look for 'sinamoles' on YouTube. Ep 1 with YIN has Eng subtitles

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

There is, look for 'sinamoles' on YouTube. Ep 1 with YIN has Eng subtitles

yeap! watched that  :D

• Love 1

7 hours ago, snowjewelz said:

What kind of shows are Heroes and Roommates? Seem like reality shows from what I gather? 

"Heroes" is a variety show while "Roommates" is a reality show. In my opinion, variety shows and reality shows do differ in terms of their show concepts. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, aveerie said:

Here's my take on that BTS: 

The breakup scene gave him a glimpse of how it would be if he, LDW, does that to YIN in real life. It maybe made him realize how important she is to him and cannot quite face the possibility of not having her in his life as his other half. 

This is what I've been trying to say the first time I posted my thoughts about this particular BTS here (that the scene must have made given him something to seriously ponder upon) and that is why I agreed with that comment on YT that said, "His tears were telling him something." What made it more curious to me was when he asked YIN if she would also be crying on the way home too. It got me thinking, "Does he want to know if she also had the same realization he just had?"

I kind of agree with this analysis, especially if they were already dating IRL at the time. 

On a sidenote, that cry was magical for me because it was like the real-life version of the Grim Reaper spontaneously crying without reason when he saw Sunny (not Sun Hee) for the first time. Like life imitating art. Like their fates are really intertwined the same way they were intertwined in Goblin.

So in effect, it's like art (Goblin) imitating life (real life), because in real life their fates are really intertwined due to their past lives. And it's also life imitating art, because they are actually living the life they were portraying in Goblin.

Life imitating art imitating life. Pretty ah-mazing if you ask me.

• Love 7

Don't you guys find it strange we never saw a single photo of them together during the wrap-up party of TYH? Not even a photo of them slicing the cake? Thought a few photos would surface a week or two later...but until now, nada, zero, zilch.

And remember this IG story that the actress playing the receptionist of Always Law Firm shared during the last day of filming? The actress cautiously panned it away from them at first to make sure they'd get an idea there was a video, and only after it was clear she was taking a video did she pan it towards LDW/YIN after. If I understood it correctly LDW asked if it was a video and boy did he look extremely cautious when he asked that.

My point is, this is fishy fishy fishy guys. If they were truly just friends and nothing more then there is no reason to hide. Like CEO Yeon and Oh Yeon Seo going to the plant nursery together and taking selcas and sharing these on social media.

You guys think the sole reason for keeping things under wraps is to avoid rumors? That's it?

• Love 8

26 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

On a sidetone, that cry was magical for me because it was like the real-life version of the Grim Reaper spontaneously crying without reason when he saw Sunny (not Sun Hee) for the first time. Like life imitating art. Like their fates are really intertwined the same way they were intertwined in Goblin.

This is an awesome analogy! OMG my delulu heart can’t...I just can’t....

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Don't you guys find it strange we never saw a single photo of them together during the wrap-up party of TYH? Not even a photo of them slicing the cake? Thought a few photos would surface a week or two later...but until now, nada, zero, zilch.

And remember this IG story that the actress playing the receptionist of Always Law Firm shared during the last day of filming? The actress cautiously panned it away from them at first to make sure they'd get an idea there was a video, and only after it was clear she was taking a video did she pan it towards LDW/YIN after. If I understood it correctly LDW asked if it was a video and boy did he look extremely cautious when he asked that.

My point is, this is fishy fishy fishy guys. If they were truly just friends and nothing more then there is no reason to hide. Like CEO Yeon and Oh Yeon Seo going to the plant nursery together and taking selcas and sharing these on social media.

You guys think the sole reason for keeping things under wraps is to avoid rumors? That's it?

ya!  nothing on them together at all..ive been suffering from withdrawal symptoms...went to rewatch Goblin (only for 2nd lead scenes) after Ear In the Candy :w00t:..couldnt take it...haiz...wae..........???????  I mist go back and see that Actress/Recep IG again...didnt remember LDW's reaction

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Because they kept on practicing and repeating the kissing scene (I thought it was just shot a different angles but...NAH! They did really kissed a lot, behind-the-scenes and on camera) I bet the director was already full that's why on the 7th kissing scene he did not bother to shout "CUT!" The director be like: "Okay, I'm tired so you might as well do it the way and the longer you want :huh:-_-"

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Wahh.. finnaly got to see yin again.. why her manager just uploaded photo from 2 weeks ago? Maybe yin's manager being cautious too to avoid rumor..

So 2 weeks ago was after tyh just ended.. and yin still having fun with friends.. good to see her enjoy free time like this.. but her outfill was so ninja like, makes me remember tyh scene when ojs caught buying chicken feet.. lols..

Every single scene in tyh reminds me of yin real life.. i think ojs character is potrayed or inspired by yin real life.. dont u think so? 

Oppa where r u??? His insta was nothing until now..

• Love 6

40 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Like CEO Yeon and Oh Yeon Seo going to the plant nursery together and taking selcas and sharing these on social media.

What do you mean? m kinda slow rn...

Team Yoo In na had a field day on Neverland 2 weeks ago ... Glad to see her having a good time with her team... Now I only need to see Lee Dong wook, I miss them so much 

• Love 2

26 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Because they kept on practicing and repeating the kissing scene (I thought it was just shot a different angles but...NAH! They did really kissed a lot, behind-the-scenes and on camera) I bet the director was already full that's why on the 7th kissing scene he did not bother to shout "CUT!" The director be like: "Okay, I'm tired so you might as well do it the way and the longer you wan:huh:-_-"

Like when people sort of want to mess up so they could do it over and over again??? things that make you hmmm :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Team Yoo In na had a field day on Neverland 2 weeks ago ... Glad to see her having a good time with her team... Now I only need to see Lee Dong wook, I miss them so much 

I love that her hoodie says GUILTY PARTIES. Hahaha it's like, YES, we're guilty as charged! All your assumptions are true! The ship is sailing. Take note, BOTH parties not just one. Hahahah remember this scene:

Ohh my midweek delulu! :wub:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Them, going on such great lengths such as trying, as much as possible, not to bring out any photos of them in numerous events after TYH may prove our theories right or maybe wrong at all. They knew how fans are going all gaga after TYH so they needed to shed themselves first. After all the happenings between them on and off cam. For me, yes it is suspicious. Anyways, there's no secret that remains a secret for a long time. And as th saying goes that if there is a smoke then there is a fire :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Them, going on such great lengths such as trying, as much as possible, not to bring out any photos of them in numerous events after TYH may prove our theories right or maybe wrong at all. They knew how fans are going all gaga after TYH so they needed to shed themselves first. After all the happenings between them on and off cam. For me, yes it is suspicious. Anyways, there's no secret that remains a secret for a long time. And as th saying goes that if there is a smoke then there is a fire :D

not trying to spoil anyone's day..am just hoping they dont turn out like the ship i used to ship..read on if you dont mind some reality checks

Spoiler

the couple i used to ship was on WGM...the interactions were so real that even reported on articles..the 'couple' also laid low for a period cos even international fans trolled them to be together......in the end, guy did an interview and say it is impossible..fans angry...guy came out again and clarify to soften stance...all this while girl keeps quiet..then few months later, guy hooks up with someone else :angry:

in the end, friends and i reminded ourselves, they (the ex-ship) were acting, they are celebrities afterall...

just praying it isnt so for LDW and YIN..sorry if i spoiled everyone's day...just like everyone else, im on fullboard on this ship, and would want it to sail successfully!!:blush:

Edited by michsg
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:
Because they kept on practicing and repeating the kissing scene (I thought it was just shot a different angles but...NAH! They did really kissed a lot, behind-the-scenes and on camera) I bet the director was already full that's why on the 7th kissing scene he did not bother to shout "CUT!" The director be like: "Okay, I'm tired so you might as well do it the way and the longer you want :huh:-_-"

Kamsahamnida for this! This is one of my many favourites among their BTSs together. The other one is the BTS where LDW was insisting on a back and forth kiss LOL.

Also lol at the PDnim theory, can't be far from the truth I'm pretty sure :lol: (another theory, by this time he's already aware LDW wants more smooching time with YIN so he indulged him hehe)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3