[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

9 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

That finger-rubbing GIF gives me the feels each time I watch it, I could relate to how YIN had to look away...I am not sure if they were in the courtship phase at that time, but wouldn’t that be too forward of Wookie if he pulls off something like that? Is he just trying to get YIN into character? It does not make sense!!! I am going crazzyy :crazy:

Delulu warning

Reveal hidden contents

What if during the goblin get together they talked about how they feel for each other and just decided to see where it leads, remember they are not young anymore, if she got drunk that night, she might have pulled an OJS confession...and then after that meeting, they announced they were both going to be in TYH

Actually i feel that they could have just started dating..my personal thoughts (really own opinion) are that i do see alot lot more sharing and gifs and increased fans after TYH..compared to goblin..everyone complimented on their chemistry and alot picked out his and her gestures including thumb rubbing..arm caressing...etc

Cant say they arent real..since there are observations of how much more caring he is towards her..and how much more she can insist and 'scold' him gently...hierarchical structure is important in korea...if not close..u kinda do the necessary in a polite manner (eg: kim sewon and yoo reum's kiss)..and given sewon and yoo reum was in a relationship way before KJR and OJS..shdnt they be more passionate about their kiss? Cant b due to censorship since sofa kiss is allowed...again...my thoughts

Again..since everyone recognises LDW and YIN's chemistry..why no combined CF?  They managed one after goblin...wont they have more after TYH..thus..to me... suspicious...

They could b together..but early stages..so rather lay low until caught..i'll be happy for their announcement! Even if not 3 kids..2 is fine (have to consider YIN's age):lol::wub:

Thats for now chinggus...

• Love 6

22 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

That finger-rubbing GIF gives me the feels each time I watch it, I could relate to how YIN had to look away...I am not sure if they were in the courtship phase at that time, but wouldn’t that be too forward of Wookie if he pulls off something like that? Is he just trying to get YIN into character? It does not make sense!!! I am going crazzyy :crazy:

Delulu warning

Reveal hidden contents

What if during the goblin get together they talked about how they feel for each other and just decided to see where it leads, remember they are not young anymore, if she got drunk that night, she might have pulled an OJS confession...and then after that meeting, they announced they were both going to be in TYH

Might have shared this already. But that hand rubbing thing? Joong Ki was doing the same thing to Kyo...during their wedding :D

Swipe to the 2nd video and check out Joong Ki’s fingers 

• Love 2

22 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

For Wookie, it’s beyond having a crush now - it’s game time :) )

In any case, I am convinced they are dating already. I mean just because they aren’t admitting it doesn’t mean they aren’t. And just because there aren’t any Dispatch news about them, also doesn’t mean they aren’t. I mean look at SongSong - their agencies even denied they were dating hehehe

I LOL’ed on “it’s game time”.

I agree, just because there are no Wookie-InNa dating news and no dating admission that doesn’t mean they are not dating.  A surprise engagement announcement would be awesome.  I’m of the same mind that they are in the dating stage already.

I sometimes wonder if KEnt agencies protect their talents by working with Dispatch and other reporting agencies as to which ones they will allow to have dating scandals or not.  The big names seem to not land on the papers, it’s all speculations, that’s it.  It seems that they are untouchables when it comes to dating news.  The Dispatch style of reporting is for the popular idols and not so famous actors.  Just my observation but I’m only a few years in being a shipper.

Spoiler

That’s why I was surprised when I heard  Wookie/Suzy news.  He’s well known and so is she.  But then again, she’s also an idol.  But it’s in the past and many expressed doubts as to that “dating” news so it’s not a concern for me.

• Love 6

43 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Actually I think if they aren’t dating yet, that the ball is in In Na’s court now - not Wookie’s. This is basing on all BTSs, including the finger-rubbing-the-hand BTS - Wookie for me, is the more obvious (to have feelings) between the two. And I really think he has already confessed (I mean, if you were just crushing on someone, would you really do that hand-rubbing gesture? For Wookie, it’s beyond having a crush now - it’s game time :) )

In any case, I am convinced they are dating already. I mean just because they aren’t admitting it doesn’t mean they aren’t. And just because there aren’t any Dispatch news about them, also doesn’t mean they aren’t.

I have sudden thought. Maybe they are in ambiguous relationship. Where both of them are comfortable. It's like they're courting but no confession. It's kinda reminds me of Sunny - Grim Reaper's relationship. Which confused me at first. Both of them didn't confess, or proposed, but then they breakup (which said). That kind of relationship is happening nowadays 

Spoiler

I think, both of them are comfortable and knowing they're into each other, but YIN is still waiting for the confession. That's why she said "confession is needed".

Then, it's explaining why LDW acted so obvious (like rubbing finger, selfie with gaada chocolate, constant flirting) while YIN seems rather restricted, why she looked away at his stare. Maybe she was nervous or she just trying to restraint herself to push him confess.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Actually I think if they aren’t dating yet, that the ball is in In Na’s court now - not Wookie’s. This is basing on all BTSs, including the finger-rubbing-the-hand BTS - Wookie for me, is the more obvious (to have feelings) between the two. And I really think he has already confessed (I mean, if you were just crushing on someone, would you really do that hand-rubbing gesture? For Wookie, it’s beyond having a crush now - it’s game time :) )

In any case, I am convinced they are dating already. I mean just because they aren’t admitting it doesn’t mean they aren’t. And just because there aren’t any Dispatch news about them, also doesn’t mean they aren’t.

I have sudden thought. Maybe they are in ambiguous relationship

My thoughts exactly...smh, I am just hoping they hurry up LOL so that I can get back to being my old self and not be like a giddy teenager with every bit of delulu :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

I have sudden thought. Maybe they are in ambiguous relationship. Where both of them are comfortable. It's like they're courting but no confession. It's kinda reminds me of Sunny - Grim Reaper's relationship. Which confused me at first. Both of them didn't confess, or proposed, but then they breakup (which said). That kind of relationship is happening nowadays 

Hide contents

I think, both of them are comfortable and knowing they're into each other, but YIN is still waiting for the confession. That's why she said "confession is needed".

Then, it's explaining why LDW acted so obvious (like rubbing finger, selfie with gaada chocolate, constant flirting) while YIN seems rather restricted, why she looked away at his stare. Maybe she was nervous or she just trying to restraint herself to push him confess.

And for me, the ambiguous phase was post Goblin - with In Na waiting for a confession. Wookie prolly didn’t do it, that’s why the relationship didn’t graduate to the next level at the time.

• Love 5

Why ldw's insta didnt post anything since tyh ended? I'm still curious about that bcoz he post many many things when tyh was airing.. d last post was his "smile" to camera which give me many thoughts why he keep it that way for a long time till now.. his new project like produce 101 or a model of mobile game still didnt pop up as a new post in his insta... why?

Maybe his insta managed also by his agency/manager, but is every post must been approved by ldw himself? Maybe..

So what is his reason for left that last photo of tyh until now? 

Is it a sign or something like "waiting" on his side? maybe waiting for an answer? Who knows? We all knew yin's last story right? She is very thoughtfull person, thats why she will think a bit long before give an answer... hahaha just my random thoughts.. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Why ldw's insta didnt post anything since tyh ended? I'm still curious about that bcoz he post many many things when tyh was airing.. d last post was his "smile" to camera which give me many thoughts why he keep it that way for a long time till now.. his new project like produce 101 or a model of mobile game still didnt pop up as a new post in his insta... why?

Maybe his insta managed also by his agency/manager, but is every post must been approved by ldw himself? Maybe..

So what is his reason for left that last photo of tyh until now? 

Is it a sign or something like "waiting" on his side? maybe waiting for an answer? Who knows? We all knew yin's last story right? She is very thoughtfull person, thats why she will think a bit long before give an answer... hahaha just my random thoughts.. :D

There could be :

1. LDW might still has this withdrawal syndrome after TYH. In closing interview he felt a bit unsatisfaction because he might can do better (and i wonder how many scene has been deleted right?esp their sweet moments, so suspicious). In my delulu mind, he regret for having sweet moments less than his expectation, just like before in Goblin. :D (Then please fulfill that as much as you want in real life oppa! :wub:)

2. Agency might still "testing the water", to know how far TYH being loved globally. 

3. LDW is playing ninja again. :rolleyes:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Marriage News or Preggy News or both :D:lol: I go for BOTH! :wub: (It maybe too much of a delusion but who knows?!?)

i want simple news like this

headlines: 

“YOO INNA PREGNANT WITH LEE DONG WOOK’S TWINS” “VISUAL COUPLE LEE DONG WOOK & YOO INNA, BEEN SECRETLY MARRIED FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS”

cjAa3ws.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

headlines

“YOO INNA PREGNANT WITH LEE DONG WOOK’S TWINS” “VISUAL COUPLE LEE DONG WOOK & YOO INNA, BEEN SECRETLY MARRIED FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS”

Oh heck! This kind of news would really make my year. I will surely throw a party if this happens! :wub::star::star::star:

HEAVENS PLEASE! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, riiko1988 said:

headlines: 

Ok got it... Hey Wookie and YIN, a set of twins for us please??!!! :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

Did anybody notice this? Would you call it a public confession? :wub:

Spoiler

:ph34r: Let's imagine a scenario:

You find yourself a guest at someone's house and walk past a very expensive vase. Only to knock it over! Luckily it somehow didnt break so you simply put it back and pretend nothing happened.

So then you go:

"OOOPS NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?" :sweatingbullets:

uY7YB0.gif

Your eyes LOOK AROUND to literary check that NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT.

The face of the giddily guilty. :phew::naughty:

Or you walk and trip anywhere then quickly get up all 

"NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?"  :sweatingbullets:

Or think back to childhood.

Just as the adults turn their backs you immediately put your hand in the cookie jar /or candy jar and take a couple of cookies/candies.

Then you Go:

"NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?"  :sweatingbullets:

iO7BOR.gif

Your eyes LOOK AROUND to literary check that NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT.

...I DID NOTHING ookkkkaaay  :phew::naughty:

Why do I present these seemingly random scenarios?

WELL.... :

6b1fVV.gif

"NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?"  :phew:

*LOOKS AROUND to literary check that NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT.

When LDW says "YIN I Love You" sneakily in the Drama Live Chat YIN also displays this "hehehheheh GUILTY"/"Hihihihi Noone saw that right?" :blush::sweatingbullets: -Face    :ph34r:

Those GIFs above are also filed under "GUILTY" by the internet. Beside me reading her expression as that, Google agrees that YIN feels guilty when LDW says YIN I LOVEYOU.

Hmmmm....WHAT'S GOING ON HERE why feel GUILTY if what he just said is innocent and casual and means nothing? :ph34r:

GUILTY for hiding your relationship/feelings?

Spoiler

Guilt is easy to detect. Trying to hide it usually makes it even more visible.

Look, Guilt can even easily be spotted in animals too:

QFMF1o.gif

"NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT?"  :phew:

*LOOKS AROUND to literary check that NOONE SAW THAT RIGHT. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, intrariver said:

Yes he got really visibly flustered, like this :flushed: !

The reaction of someone who is crushing on the other, not a friend reaction at all. ;)

Just one of several moments that made me go hmmm.... does he like her? :ph34r: already during Goblin times

Edit:

I think he also got called Cute by others in a StrongHeart ep. But he didnt get :flushed: like when crushing on someone.  I should go rewatch SH and look it up sometime.

Speaking of Strong Heart, imagine if LDW was the MC when this happened:

• Love 7

20 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

:D:lol: 5 Children is too much tho HAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyways, I think both have beautiful genes so why not?! 

He wants to have at least 3 children (they better start making one, soon)

Also, he’s like Oh Jin Shim - he doesn’t want to eat alone LOOOL :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 5