Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

6 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

Was this breakfast kiss really an ad-lib from LDW? Anybody knows about it? 

Act agree the bkfast kiss was an ad lib cos she was squealing and he laughed his deep awkward laugh...which was really awkward

• Love 7

54 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Back in TYH drama, when YIN decorate office room with pinkeu pinkeu, LDW gives her back her strawberry cushion by saying "ttalgi". And when they were on market date, when YIN wanted to bought strawberry she also called LDW "ttalgi, ttalgi". 

is this another HINT?:wub::wub:

My heart goes...UWUUU!!! :w00t: 

That "Ttalgi." He can just say, "Igeo..."

That "Ttalgi, Ttalgi!" She can just say, "Mr.Kwon, ttalgi-yo?" 

Btw, is that true that Goblin will have a Season 2? I'm really confused. It sounds like an April fools to me because it was announced on April 1. HAHAHAHA! Setting that aside, if that is true, I would be really glad but thinking about it. I think it is impossible to retain the casts since LDW-YIN just finished TYH. And also I think that they will be bombarded with a lot of teasing :lol: because of TYH. Gong Yoo will be like: "I feel sorry for LDW-YIN because they didn't have that much rest since TYH had just ended. What if there will be also TYH Season 2 after Goblin Season 2?! And you will also cast these two as the main leads once again?! Please have mercy on them." :D This is how we are, fans, are so in-demand of their coupling. As for me: "LDW-ssi and YIN-ssi, you might as well just settle down together."

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

14 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Witwew

I feel like at their state of closeness now, if Wookie saw her in an event wearing dress like this, i imagine him being so uncomfortable and wants to run to her to cover her body. Lol :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Heart_note said:

I feel like at their state of closeness now, if Wookie saw her in an event wearing dress like this, i imagine him being so uncomfortable and wants to run to her to cover her body. Lol :D

https://twitter.com/meena_manee00/status/1116731702808682496/photo/1

WOOKIE BE LIKE:

uj77Cp.gif

8Rqxtf.gif

Well he was already covering her legs at the very start of Goblin (photoshoot), so definitely now when theyre even much closer and that dress even more revealing than Goblin photoshoot one, Id say he definitely would behave that way LOL . :sweatingbullets:

Poor him LOL

Btw  @Heart_note  and @michsg and anyone else quoting PIC, IG & Twitter PICS/VIDS OR YT VIDS, PLEASE EDIT OUT THE PICS/GIFS before the mods gets Pissed AGAIN. 

For easier reference to Pic/VID you CAN inlclude the PIC/VID in your post here's HOW (In fact I HIGHLY RECOMMEND actually  PLEASE DO INCLUDE PICS/VIDS as easier reference BUT make sure it's OUTSIDE of the quoted area box!):

1. Copy the link of the vid/pic

2. Insert the vid/pic into YOUR part of your post, OUTSIDE/after the quoted box area.

YT/IG/TWITTER vids&pics by directly just copypasting the link into your post area (they auto embed!), if Pic from other source then use the "INSERT OTHER MEDIA BUTTON", the method I write about how to insert pics on Page 8.

OR  You can PASTE A LINK to the original post with the PIC/VID you want to quote, instead of actually quoting the pic/vid.

Here's how :

8qgerr.jpg

then paste the link into your post.

Thanks for your understanding :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Old article since Bubblegum PressCon

https://www.soompi.com/article/780109wpp/lee-dong-wook-and-jung-ryeo-won-dont-believe-that-men-and-women-can-be-just-friends

He doesn't believe men and women can be just friends

Personally i was more agree with inna opinion.. man n woman can be just friends.. thats what happened with me personally too.. why cant be friends? Absolutely can.. d different is being friends has a clear LINE between them.. that LINE could be crossed is up to themself.. its a choice.. and what inna said that if being a friends could be a high potential to become lovers.. YES, bcoz d more u were hangout each other, d more u will fell comfortable each other, that will lead u to have a feelings towards each other.. back to what i said.. its a CHOICE.. :D

So its up to oppa to make a move now... pls faster ok??

• Love 8

So inna is so obidient to her mom.. she did  bcome a trainee for 11 years bcoz her mom was told her too.. its so nice yo know how she close with n believe her mom.. so now we can see her reach that spot.. yes bcome a famous actress isnt easy.. and she did choose d right path.. that path which lead her to oppa dong wook.. :D

• Love 5

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

https://twitter.com/meena_manee00/status/1116731702808682496/photo/1

WOOKIE BE LIKE:

Well he was already covering her legs at the very start of Goblin (photoshoot), so definitely now when theyre even much closer and that dress even more revealing than Goblin photoshoot one, Id say he definitely would behave that way LOL . :sweatingbullets:

Poor him LOL

Btw  @Heart_note  and @michsg and anyone else quoting PIC, IG & Twitter PICS/VIDS OR YT VIDS, PLEASE EDIT OUT THE PICS/GIFS before the mods gets Pissed AGAIN. 

For easier reference to Pic/VID you CAN inlclude the PIC/VID in your post here's HOW (In fact I HIGHLY RECOMMEND actually  PLEASE DO INCLUDE PICS/VIDS as easier reference BUT make sure it's OUTSIDE of the quoted area box!):

1. Copy the link of the vid/pic

2. Insert the vid/pic into YOUR part of your post, OUTSIDE/after the quoted box area.

YT/IG/TWITTER vids&pics by directly just copypasting the link into your post area (they auto embed!), if Pic from other source then use the "INSERT OTHER MEDIA BUTTON", the method I write about how to insert pics on Page 8.

OR  You can PASTE A LINK to the original post with the PIC/VID you want to quote, instead of actually quoting the pic/vid.

Here's how :

then paste the link into your post.

Thanks for your understanding :kiss_wink:

@intrariver i know..my last post right? But cos the comment was with the image..i couldnt quote in context..thus i took a chance..for the rest i hadnt been quoting with images..i also scared:joy:

• Love 5

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

So inna is so obidient to her mom.. she did  bcome a trainee for 11 years bcoz her mom was told her too.. its so nice yo know how she close with n believe her mom.. so now we can see her reach that spot.. yes bcome a famous actress isnt easy.. and she did choose d right path.. that path which lead her to oppa dong wook.. :D

Yes she is. In fact, before she agreed to date her ex from QIHM, she discussed it with her mom. At least that’s what she said in Crank Up the Volume when she told everyone their story.

LDW, by the way, is also close to his mom. When he entered Roommates, I think he was still living with her. Not sure now though. I just remember he said something funny because his mom said he could only leave the house once he married, and LDW was like “Well after this goes on air no one would want to marry me” (referring to how his Mom told him to stay :lol:)

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

30 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Yes she is. In fact, before she agreed to date her ex from QIHM, she discussed it with her mom. At least that’s what she said in Crank Up the Volume when she told everyone their story.

LDW, by the way, is also close to his mom. When he entered Roommates, I think he was still living with her. Not sure now though. I just remember he said something funny because his mom said he could only leave the house once he married, and LDW was like “Well after this goes on air no one would want to marry me” (referring to how his Mom told him to stay :lol:)

Yes he did say that! :lol:..there was a like convo between him and his mum..if both are so nice to their parents ..hope that they can b nice to each other's :heart:parents too

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Look at this gesture.. inna seems want to hit ldw bcoz maybe he playful with her.. her hands was like almost want to reach him, but suddenly she aware there's so many media in front of them, and she choose to close her face bcoz she was too shy..

@MsMagic ohh so ldw also d same with her mom.. i think both ldw n yin still had "a kid" mind although their age already mature.. thats why yin said maybe she wants to get married but in 3 years more.. i mean her age isnt young anymore but maybe she also had no confidence right now.. its different when i hear shk said d man should be faster confess bcoz she cant wait any longer :D she was just 1 year older than yin right? Yin ever said if she should married in sundabang right?

So i hope she will change her mind too, she should married faster so she can have at least 3 child..hehehe..

For ldw, i think his character still playfull n not yet ready for married too.. i hope he changed his mind once he turn 40 next year (korean age).. :D

P.s: gong yoo is 1 or 2 years older than ldw right? But he didnt married yet.. i hope ldw didnt wait for him first to get married..hahaha

• Love 6

4 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

My heart goes...UWUUU!!! :w00t: 

That "Ttalgi." He can just say, "Igeo..."

That "Ttalgi, Ttalgi!" She can just say, "Mr.Kwon, ttalgi-yo?" 

Btw, is that true that Goblin will have a Season 2? I'm really confused. It sounds like an April fools to me because it was announced on April 1. HAHAHAHA! Setting that aside, if that is true, I would be really glad but thinking about it. I think it is impossible to retain the casts since LDW-YIN just finished TYH. And also I think that they will be bombarded with a lot of teasing :lol: because of TYH. Gong Yoo will be like: "I feel sorry for LDW-YIN because they didn't have that much rest since TYH had just ended. What if there will be also TYH Season 2 after Goblin Season 2?! And you will also cast these two as the main leads once again?! Please have mercy on them." :D This is how we are, fans, are so in-demand of their coupling. As for me: "LDW-ssi and YIN-ssi, you might as well just settle down together."

They always discuss what / how to do their next scene. You can see this even in Goblin, when Wookie suggested the finger-pointing-like-gun gesture to In Na (who actually did it and was included in the scenes), and the clapping while singing, etc. In TYH you see this everywhere. So I am quite convinced the use of “Ttalgi” in both instances aren’t random - it’s probably their pet name for each other, or at least Wookie to In Na.  

• Love 8

3 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Personally i was more agree with inna opinion.. man n woman can be just friends.. thats what happened with me personally too.. why cant be friends? Absolutely can.. d different is being friends has a clear LINE between them.. that LINE could be crossed is up to themself.. its a choice.. and what inna said that if being a friends could be a high potential to become lovers.. YES, bcoz d more u were hangout each other, d more u will fell comfortable each other, that will lead u to have a feelings towards each other.. back to what i said.. its a CHOICE.. :D

definitely tho. i have some some guy friends too. like u said its a CHOICE. and besides i think dongwook has many female friends too. lmao maybe he didnt mean it that way? or he must have explained it unclearly?

dongwooksshii faster please, we are dying here waiting lol besides inna’s too precious she might get stolen by some hot guy. lol i hope he doesn’t take another lifetime to decide. I REPEAT WE ARE DYING TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

o83nc2H.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

40 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Look at this gesture.. inna seems want to hit ldw bcoz maybe he playful with her.. her hands was like almost want to reach him, but suddenly she aware there's so many media in front of them, and she choose to close her face bcoz she was too shy..

ohh so ldw also d same with her mom.. i think both ldw n yin still had "a kid" mind although their age already mature.. thats why yin said maybe she wants to get married but in 3 years more.. i mean her age isnt young anymore but maybe she also had no confidence right now.. its different when i hear shk said d man should be faster confess bcoz she cant wait any longer :D she was just 1 year older than yin right? Yin ever said if she should married in sundabang right?

So i hope she will change her mind too, she should married faster so she can have at least 3 child..hehehe..

For ldw, i think his character still playfull n not yet ready for married too.. i hope he changed his mind once he turn 40 next year (korean age).. :D

P.s: gong yoo is 1 or 2 years older than ldw right? But he didnt married yet.. i hope ldw didnt wait for him first to get married..hahaha

Im just hoping that YIN can get married quickly and quickly give birth like Kahi (the ladies met 8 years ago on Heroes)

• Love 5

Look at this man.. at a formal event like prescon, he still want to playfull with inna.. he purposely put his hand behind inna's head without her knowing.. he is so naughty..

When they pose and make hand gesture, they always look at each other, like their talking with their eyes and each other want to synchronize their hand's gesture.. 

1 thing that i notice that inna stand a bit behind from other female, eventhough yin is d female lead indeed.. she just so humble n she didnt mind if she standing behind.. :)

• Love 6

I feel a bit empty waiting for their news, new photos or anything else together. :huh:

Since this is my second ship, feels like dejavu when waited for a long time SSouple to be in public again doing interviews and anything back then in 2016. 

Hope some magazines or CF feature them together. Wish they came to red carpet event like Baeksang or Korean Drama award. :huh: Is there any news about their drama promos abroad soon?Wish tvn knew that this drama is so being loved, so does the Couple :heart:

• Love 8

10 hours ago, MsMagic said:

LDW’s - not sure when. YIN’s - that was the cap she was wearing during the market scene in TYH. Stylist must be a shipper. Or YIN herself decided to wear it because in @intrariver ‘s words, “Is she trying to sail this ship or what” :phew:

now that u mentioned stylist must be a shipper, ive been watching kdramas for, i dont know how long. i dont think too much unless i like the drama, i will notice some things here and there. but dont u think dongwook and inna’s have always? (most of the time?) matching outfits? most of the time they have same colors. was it common in kdramas because i dont think so? rarely? sometimes? am i getting too delusional? :joy:hahaha their stylist must have been coordinating their clothes tho. are they shippers? hhahahahah please excuse my delulu. hahaha

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

5 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Hope that line about “crossing the line” in TYH was it...:wub:

• Love 7