[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Who knows how to create gifs here?

Video of LDW hand rubbing YIN during the teaser and vídeo of SJK hand-rubbing SHK during their wedding (swipe to second video, notice the hand rubbing).

Hand rubbing is the real deal sealer, guys. I tell you, our ship is sailing :wub:

Wish we could add it here:

• Love 8

About the kisses scene..actor and actress are more to discuss first before take. Read it somewhere, though its on the script how kiss scene should goes, is mostly based on the couple themselves in the end. Do they agree or not if kiss scene goes this way or that way.

YIN and LDW also do discuss too at first. Thats why in Goblin she reject LDW to did back and forth kiss and then they finally agreed with  simple kiss. In THY kkt live promo when SeulGi(MC) ask about their great chemistry, YIN claimed  " Oppa leads me well, but he also listen to me well too". LDW added "though we discuss it at first, in the end InNA believes in me".

And then that 2 last kisses scene happened. YIN must have this BIG trust on LDW :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

I know right, she’s got a killer body! 

The exercises in bed, the vitamins, and LDW’s “admiration” for her assets - oh my, I think we’re being too modest with our 3 children estimate, guys :lol:

LOL..one baby each year should be delivered:wub:

I just cant hold my delulu mind. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

@patKdramaFan

Nobody knows except YIN, LDW, and the staff themselves. So, here are our analysis:

1. The lighting when LDW kissed was not bright enough. It is supposed to be bright enough if the scene was for cheek kiss. Before he kissed, the lighting was fine, then it's rather darker with his sudden kiss

2. YIN's reaction: She was frozen a bit right after the kiss. Then she squealed naturally. It's as if she doesn't expect that but trying to stay on screen.

3. His reaction after kiss: he was quite bashful and became awkwardly playful. 

Anything to add?

I have the same thought too..:heart:

And that nudge gesture tho' after ppo ppo ..too natural. :wub: Can we call them "nudge couple"? :rolleyes: many times they nudge each other even since Goblin presscon.

• Love 9

47 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

LOL..one kid each year should be delivered:wub:

I just cant hold my delulu mind. :rolleyes:

YIN looking too hot in bed with a sexy nightie:

LDW: “Don’t sleep, don’t sleep. It’s exercise time.”

YIN: “Yaebo, I’m tired from today’s shoot.”

LDW: “Here, take this red ginseng vitamin, it will instantly give you energy.”

YIN gets energized, she’s now ready to rumble.

LDW: “I will always protect you. But for tonight, is it okay if I don’t protect you? Also, for tonight, is it okay if we don’t use protection?”

YIN: “Yaebo, we already have five kids. Do you really want another one?”

LDW: *rubs her hand then glances at her legs* “With you looking like this everyday, I want a dozen more.”

End of fanfic :lol: (maybe in a year it’s not fanfic anymore hehe)

• LOL 9

12 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

YIN looking too hot in bed with a sexy nightie:

LDW: “Don’t sleep, don’t sleep. It’s exercise time.”

YIN: “Yaebo, I’m tired from today’s shoot.”

LDW: “Here, take this red ginseng vitamin, it will instantly give you energy.”

YIN gets energized, she’s now ready to rumble.

LDW: “I will always protect you. But for tonight, is it okay if I don’t protect you? Also, for tonight, is it okay if we don’t use protection?”

YIN: “Yaebo, we already have five kids. Do you really want another one?”

LDW: *glances at legs and rubs her hand* “With you looking like this everyday, I want a dozen more.”

End of fanfic :lol: (maybe in a year it’s not fanfic anymore hehe)

:D:lol: 5 Children is too much tho HAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyways, I think both have beautiful genes so why not?! 

My question is:

YIN calls LDW "Oppa" (as heard in their behind-the-scene videos and interviews) I am curious about how LDW calls YIN. Anyone who has an idea?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

@MsMagic

Any date on the P hats? Wouldn’t it be cool if they got that from the thread? B)

LDW’s - not sure when. YIN’s - that was the cap she was wearing during the market scene in TYH. Stylist must be a shipper. Or YIN herself decided to wear it because in @intrariver ‘s words, “Is she trying to sail this ship or what” :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

:D:lol: 5 Children is too much tho HAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyways, I think both have beautiful genes so why not?! 

My question is:

YIN calls LDW "Oppa" (as heard in their behind-the-scene videos and interviews) I am curious about how LDW calls YIN. Anyone who has an idea?

Probably calls her Ttalgi (Korean for strawberry), or “My Oh Jin Shin” in Korean, or “My hot sexy Sunny” in Korean or my personal preference, “wifey” in Korean. LOL. 

Seriously though, if they were dating, I think he’d call her My Oh Jin Shim or Ttalgi. One thing’s definite, he won’t call her “cute little kid”, because that’s what In Na’s ex used to call her.

• Love 5

45 minutes ago, patKdramaFan said:

Was rewatching the goblin special episodes! Check this out! :wub:

Yes he got really visibly flustered, like this :flushed: !

The reaction of someone who is crushing on the other, not a friend reaction at all. ;)

Just one of several moments that made me go hmmm.... does he like her? :ph34r: already during Goblin times

Edit:

I think he also got called Cute by others in a StrongHeart ep. But he didnt get :flushed: like when crushing on someone.  I should go rewatch SH and look it up sometime.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, intrariver said:

The reaction of someone who is crushing on the other, not a friend reaction at all. ;)

Just one of several moments that made me go hmmm.... does he like her? :ph34r: already during Goblin times

Edit:

I think he also got called Cute by others in a StrongHeart ep. But he didnt get :flushed: like when crushing on someone.  I should go rewatch ST and look it up sometime.

Yes and so he decided to see her reaction again by asking her "Am I really not cute?" In the same episode... :lol:

yes let me know if he had a similar reaction in strong heart I am so curious :naughty:

Edited by patKdramaFan
Additional comments
  • Love 6

18 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Edit:

I think he also got called Cute by others in a StrongHeart ep. But he didnt get :flushed: like when crushing on someone.  I should go rewatch SH and look it up sometime.

Yes, yes and yes! He had such a huge crush on YIN during Goblin days. That I don’t doubt at all. 

How much did he crush on her? Let me count the ways:

1. He tried to look good for his kissing scene, with Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun teasing him about it;

2. He insisted on a back and forth kiss (LOL)

3. He insisted on adding a kissing scene in the ending (LOL)

4. He got bashful when he finally got the kissing scene he was pining for (LOL)

5. PDnim of Goblin indulging his kiss request by not shouting “cut” during the kiss (huge LOL)

6. Gong Yoo’s fist bump during the press con

7. Gong Yoo’s reaction when LDW complimented YIN during the presscon

8. Kim Go Eun visibly teasing them during the press con;

9. Special Goblin Episode reactions 

...and so so so much more!

He really did like her first :rolleyes:

• Love 8
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Probably calls her Ttalgi (Korean for strawberry), or “My Oh Jin Shin” in Korean, or “My hot sexy Sunny” in Korean or my personal preference, “wifey” in Korean. LOL. 

Seriously though, if they were dating, I think he’d call her My Oh Jin Shim or Ttalgi. One thing’s definite, he won’t call her “cute little kid”, because that’s what In Na’s ex used to call her.

Since u guys are talking about this. I heard in their first kiss BTS (Ep8), when they did rehearsal how to do the kiss, LDW called her "Adeul, is it okay if i keep pulling your head like this?" when he seems a bit lazy to bend down his head. Then YIN push him in laughter.

Sadly i cant put the vid here. Am i mistaken to heard that? "Adeul" refers to "son", while daughter is should be called "Ttal". It's a bit strange right? 

But LDW always throws jokes when he's with YIN, maybe in real life too he also has his own way to call YIN :wub:

Since in Goblin he has his own name for Sunny "Sun Hee" and in TYH he call her Oh Jin Shim instead Oh Yoon Seo :D

Back in TYH drama, when YIN decorate office room with pinkeu pinkeu, LDW gives her back her strawberry cushion by saying "ttalgi". And when they were on market date, when YIN wanted to bought strawberry she also called LDW "ttalgi, ttalgi". 

is this another HINT?:wub::wub:

• Love 8
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

Was this breakfast kiss really an ad-lib from LDW? Anybody knows about it? 

Act agree the bkfast kiss was an ad lib cos she was squealing and he laughed his deep awkward laugh...which was really awkward

• Love 7

54 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Back in TYH drama, when YIN decorate office room with pinkeu pinkeu, LDW gives her back her strawberry cushion by saying "ttalgi". And when they were on market date, when YIN wanted to bought strawberry she also called LDW "ttalgi, ttalgi". 

is this another HINT?:wub::wub:

My heart goes...UWUUU!!! :w00t: 

That "Ttalgi." He can just say, "Igeo..."

That "Ttalgi, Ttalgi!" She can just say, "Mr.Kwon, ttalgi-yo?" 

Btw, is that true that Goblin will have a Season 2? I'm really confused. It sounds like an April fools to me because it was announced on April 1. HAHAHAHA! Setting that aside, if that is true, I would be really glad but thinking about it. I think it is impossible to retain the casts since LDW-YIN just finished TYH. And also I think that they will be bombarded with a lot of teasing :lol: because of TYH. Gong Yoo will be like: "I feel sorry for LDW-YIN because they didn't have that much rest since TYH had just ended. What if there will be also TYH Season 2 after Goblin Season 2?! And you will also cast these two as the main leads once again?! Please have mercy on them." :D This is how we are, fans, are so in-demand of their coupling. As for me: "LDW-ssi and YIN-ssi, you might as well just settle down together."

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

14 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Witwew

I feel like at their state of closeness now, if Wookie saw her in an event wearing dress like this, i imagine him being so uncomfortable and wants to run to her to cover her body. Lol :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1