Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Posted (edited)

I have watched the Return of Superman episode 138 and it was LDW's second guesting. He and Lee Dong Gook, the 5-siblings' father, finally sat down for a talk over a meal after Seol A, Soo A and Si An was put into sleep. LDW opened up that he wanted to have 3 kids. And take note, not 3 kids at most but 3 kids AT LEAST. The caption edited by the show was: "Look at this guy..." Internationally, he is already 37 y/o, if I'm not mistaken. While YIN is 36 y/o by international age. He already said it numerous times even in other shows to which he guested that he wanted to have AT LEAST 3 children. If he really wanted that, then better start it by now and then continue for consecutive years to come in order to have 3 children :D I just feel sorry for the wife though...FIGHTING LDW-YIN!!!

Edited by Minyeonie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

I have watched the Return of Superman episode 138 and it was LDW's second guesting. He and Lee Dong Gook, the 5-siblings' father, finally sat down for a talk over a meal after Seol A, Soo A and Si An was put into sleep. LDW opened up that he wanted to have 3 kids. And take note, not 3 kids at most but 3 kids AT LEAST. The caption edited by the show was: "Look at this guy..." Internationally, he is already 37 y/o, if I'm not mistaken. While YIN is 36 y/o by international age. He already said it numerous times even in other shows to which he guested that he wanted to have AT LEAST 3 children. If he really wanted that, then better start it by now and then continue for consecutive years to come in order to have 3 children :D I just feel sorry for the wife though...FIGHTING LDW-YIN!!!

Three children will be a piece of cake for Wookie. I mean, we got a preview of how he intends to not let In Na sleep so they could “exercise” in bed :lol: 

• LOL 9

Not sure if this already got posted here, my apologies if it has already been discussed but  this is so cute, a different take on that “heater thing” :wub:

****if quoting, please do not include video***

• Love 7

6 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Not sure if this already got posted here, my apologies if it has already been discussed but  this is so cute, a different take on that “heater thing” :wub:

I can watch this a million times. They are so cute and it's so obvious how naturally close they are! 

I just feel like even if you are friendly co-stars, when doing an interview you prob wouldn't pay THAT much attention to the other person, more on what the MC is asking you, etc. Yet he pretty much knows what's going on with her the ENTIRE time and through the interview made sure to take care of her! 

• Love 7

37 minutes ago, snowjewelz said:

I can watch this a million times. They are so cute and it's so obvious how naturally close they are! 

I just feel like even if you are friendly co-stars, when doing an interview you prob wouldn't pay THAT much attention to the other person, more on what the MC is asking you, etc. Yet he pretty much knows what's going on with her the ENTIRE time and through the interview made sure to take care of her! 

And there it goes again, my delulu heart fluttering because yes it perfectly makes sense why he cares for her that way...our boy is earning his points! If JKR was a 99, Wookie is making up for that lost point! :love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Three children will be a piece of cake for Wookie. I mean, we got a preview of how he intends to not let In Na sleep so they could “exercise” in bed :lol: 

dang! now i know why he keeps giving her vitamins. tsk.

rlMvBMb.gif

• LOL 10

9 hours ago, aveerie said:

THIS!!!  My exact same thoughts. I've always felt that something in LDW's interactions with and reactions to YIN has shifted deeper since Goblin. While he was definitely flirting and trying to get her attention during Goblin days (like if blocking her vision from being able to see something by placing youself in front of her line of vision is not catching her attention, then I don't know what is), his behavior during TYH while still flirty leant more towards "I can take care of you and I will. Just trust me" kind of vibe. It's like he wants her to take him seriously and that he is proving himself to her. 

sorry for cutting your post, it was indeed long haha but its really insightful!

OMG ‘i can take care of you and i will. just trust me’. why this make me feel so weak. :joy: that is what i feel. i know he is very considerate guy. but seriously i get different vibe when he takes care of inna. like when he put his pillow in inna’s back, make sure she is warm, i will never forget that vitamin thing hahahha when he was fixing inna’s hoodie. so cute. haha idk those simple things make me so weak. hahaha the way he takes care of her is just so sweeeeet. tell me im not being delusional  :joy:

now that u said that, i want to delulu thats why he was so sad during the the last bts where he was saying goodbye. and during the wrap up party :joy: maybe he seriously ponder over it. ehem. please excuse my delulu. :joy:

• Love 9

54 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

dang! now i know why he keeps giving her vitamins. tsk

That GIF though...ROFL :joy:

• LOL 6

8 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

I know this has been discussed already, once again wanted to point it out! :naughty: The very suspicious behaviour of our #pichicouple :wub:

Suspicious indeed! This, to me, appears like a habitual thing done by people in a relationship; something that has become instinctive because it has been done many, many times already.

• Love 6

43 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Excuse my delulu mind, but did LDW subtly move closer to YIN at 00:55 to keep her warm?

Oh that was so subtle I didn’t see that! Thanks! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So YIN is promoting a game, too?

Anyway, why are they still in character? This is OYS and not YIN, and LDW was being KJR in his latest game cf.

• Love 8

IKR..ssohyn.k account has some vids that feed our shipper mind happy :wub:Dont know how to share her vids here you gotta check those out on YT, been my lullaby vids before sleep for some last weeks. I sleep with peace then :rolleyes::wub:

• Love 4

16 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

If you look at this compiled bts from goblin, you get a friendly vibe between them during that time, do you notice that it just got more flirty during TYH?....but it could just be my delulu mind :lol:

(Sorry had to quote the video for easy reference)

4:02 - 4:08, LDW blocked YIN and kept glancing at her legs :D 

Our boy is such a ninja when checking YIN out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

4:02 - 4:08, LDW blocked YIN and kept glancing at her legs :D 

Our boy is such a ninja when checking YIN out.

Our girl has got legs to die for. It's one of her assets, and our boy certainly has shown much "admiration" for it and, I believe, most especially her ankles? :phew::D

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

15 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

i just thought, do u guys think actors decide the way they kiss? haha i think they just decide like is it just deep or not? that i go this way, that way, the angles.

I think actors and actresses have a say in scenes, but ultimately it’s PDnim’s call. 

• Love 3