[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

6 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Not sure if this already got posted here, my apologies if it has already been discussed but  this is so cute, a different take on that “heater thing” :wub:

I can watch this a million times. They are so cute and it's so obvious how naturally close they are! 

I just feel like even if you are friendly co-stars, when doing an interview you prob wouldn't pay THAT much attention to the other person, more on what the MC is asking you, etc. Yet he pretty much knows what's going on with her the ENTIRE time and through the interview made sure to take care of her! 

• Love 7

37 minutes ago, snowjewelz said:

I can watch this a million times. They are so cute and it's so obvious how naturally close they are! 

I just feel like even if you are friendly co-stars, when doing an interview you prob wouldn't pay THAT much attention to the other person, more on what the MC is asking you, etc. Yet he pretty much knows what's going on with her the ENTIRE time and through the interview made sure to take care of her! 

And there it goes again, my delulu heart fluttering because yes it perfectly makes sense why he cares for her that way...our boy is earning his points! If JKR was a 99, Wookie is making up for that lost point! :love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Three children will be a piece of cake for Wookie. I mean, we got a preview of how he intends to not let In Na sleep so they could “exercise” in bed :lol: 

dang! now i know why he keeps giving her vitamins. tsk.

rlMvBMb.gif

• LOL 11

9 hours ago, aveerie said:

THIS!!!  My exact same thoughts. I've always felt that something in LDW's interactions with and reactions to YIN has shifted deeper since Goblin. While he was definitely flirting and trying to get her attention during Goblin days (like if blocking her vision from being able to see something by placing youself in front of her line of vision is not catching her attention, then I don't know what is), his behavior during TYH while still flirty leant more towards "I can take care of you and I will. Just trust me" kind of vibe. It's like he wants her to take him seriously and that he is proving himself to her. 

sorry for cutting your post, it was indeed long haha but its really insightful!

OMG ‘i can take care of you and i will. just trust me’. why this make me feel so weak. :joy: that is what i feel. i know he is very considerate guy. but seriously i get different vibe when he takes care of inna. like when he put his pillow in inna’s back, make sure she is warm, i will never forget that vitamin thing hahahha when he was fixing inna’s hoodie. so cute. haha idk those simple things make me so weak. hahaha the way he takes care of her is just so sweeeeet. tell me im not being delusional  :joy:

now that u said that, i want to delulu thats why he was so sad during the the last bts where he was saying goodbye. and during the wrap up party :joy: maybe he seriously ponder over it. ehem. please excuse my delulu. :joy:

• Love 9

8 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

I know this has been discussed already, once again wanted to point it out! :naughty: The very suspicious behaviour of our #pichicouple :wub:

Suspicious indeed! This, to me, appears like a habitual thing done by people in a relationship; something that has become instinctive because it has been done many, many times already.

• Love 6

16 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

If you look at this compiled bts from goblin, you get a friendly vibe between them during that time, do you notice that it just got more flirty during TYH?....but it could just be my delulu mind :lol:

(Sorry had to quote the video for easy reference)

4:02 - 4:08, LDW blocked YIN and kept glancing at her legs :D 

Our boy is such a ninja when checking YIN out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

4:02 - 4:08, LDW blocked YIN and kept glancing at her legs :D 

Our boy is such a ninja when checking YIN out.

Our girl has got legs to die for. It's one of her assets, and our boy certainly has shown much "admiration" for it and, I believe, most especially her ankles? :phew::D

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

15 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

i just thought, do u guys think actors decide the way they kiss? haha i think they just decide like is it just deep or not? that i go this way, that way, the angles.

I think actors and actresses have a say in scenes, but ultimately it’s PDnim’s call. 

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Our girl has got legs to die for. It's one of her assets, and our boy certainly has shown much "admiration" for it and, I believe, most especially her ankles? :phew::D

I know right, she’s got a killer body! 

The exercises in bed, the vitamins, and LDW’s “admiration” for her assets - oh my, I think we’re being too modest with our 3 children estimate, guys :lol:

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, patKdramaFan said:

Was this breakfast kiss really an ad-lib from LDW? Anybody knows about it? 

@patKdramaFan

Nobody knows except YIN, LDW, and the staff themselves. So, here are our analysis:

1. The lighting when LDW kissed was not bright enough. It is supposed to be bright enough if the scene was for cheek kiss. Before he kissed, the lighting was fine, then it's rather darker with his sudden kiss

2. YIN's reaction: She was frozen a bit right after the kiss. Then she squealed naturally. It's as if she doesn't expect that but trying to stay on screen.

3. His reaction after kiss: he was quite bashful and became awkwardly playful. 

Anything to add?

• Love 7
  • Insightful 3

9 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

@aveerie

At first, I thought he covered The Sexy YIN from the photographer. He looked behind to make sure he covered her leg perfectly. Then the photographer moved him aside.

Had the same observation, actually. At first I was like - was he covering her exposed legs from the photographer, or did he just want an excuse to keep glancing at her legs? Could be both :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

@patKdramaFan

Nobody knows except YIN, LDW, and the staff themselves. So, here are our analysis:

1. The lighting when LDW kissed was not bright enough. It is supposed to be bright enough if the scene was for cheek kiss. Before he kissed, the lighting was fine, then it's rather darker with his sudden kiss

2. YIN's reaction: She was frozen a bit right after the kiss. Then she squealed naturally. It's as if she doesn't expect that but trying to stay on screen.

3. His reaction after kiss: he was quite bashful and became awkwardly playful. 

Anything to add?

I noticed the same... Thanks for the detailed explanation! :D

• Love 3