[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

So why do I have a feeling that post-Goblin, LDW and YIN just waited for the other to make the next move and unfortunately, it was not yet the right time to do so? TYH was the right time for them haha

Anyway, sharing this:

• Love 14

13 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Yin said "save me save me.." in a cute voice.. and ldw's laugh so ummm... 

When ldw play with her neck, she squeze his biceps.. i think twice?? 

I think yin want to say.. "stop it oppa.. or i wont give u back n forth kissess that u want me to.. " hahahaha...

p.s: what pdnim been doing at d back of sofa?? Alone in d dark... Looks like they didnt bother him at all... :D

They always have their own world :D

being playful in sweet way. YIN seems always respond very well though LDW's joke is sometimes awkward :D. What a thoughtful gf :wub:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Still not convinced they’re in love:P

I love the soundtrack, I love the clips... please excuse me while I run around squealing, going absolutely crazy with my delulu mind :w00t::lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I love the soundtrack, I love the clips... please excuse me while I run around while squealing, going absolutely crazy with my delulu mind :w00t::lol:

i love all the OSTs, ordered the CD as well :blush:...im in a delulu state now...probably thats why the couple has no news..to lie low.. think their chemistry out ranked TYH

• Love 8

Dong Wook really likes staring at her dearingly off-cam or on-cam. His laughter and playfulness are all spontaneous. It's from Lee Dong Wook and not from the celebrity version of him because every time he does, he's not trying to be flashy and formal to impress the camera but instead goes all the way in focus of YIN. If there's anything at the moment I feel like he's in a courting stage on her.

• Love 11

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone...

Just wanted to share my 2nd favorite clip from Goblin, next to the ending scenes....and LDW repeated this on the special...love that side lip bite from YIN, so cute! :wub:

Have a great weekend! :love:

***please do not include the video when quoting****

2 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

Dong Wook really likes staring at her dearingly off-cam or on-cam. His laughter and playfulness are all spontaneous. It's from Lee Dong Wook and not from the celebrity version of him because every time he does, he's not trying to be flashy and formal to impress the camera but instead goes all the way in focus of YIN. If there's anything at the moment I feel like he's in a courting stage at her.

This just fed my delulu mind more! Love it! :lol:

• Love 6

19 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Check out No. 10! Oh my goodness. I never realised LDW was so bashful after the kissing scene in the ending of Goblin!

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/goblin-moments-lee-dong-wook-yoo-na/

P.S.

Check out the reaction of the ahjussi behind LDW when Wookie bashfully retreated to a corner.

i love how you mention it. This bts was one of my fave back then...

How cute he, a kiss master, could be so bashful after sweet simple kiss? :wub: 

And I love how LDW potrayed Lee Hyuk character here because i think there's many similarities between them. Dont forget about that smirks tho'..soo Lee Dong Wook! :wub:

• Love 7

1 hour ago, Caramel machiato said:

I think that is his newest ad (cmiiw). I see Kwon Jung Rok, not Lee Dong Wook. Whether he hasn't moved on from KJR or KJR is the real LDW :glasses:

I've read on twitter that this CF is a big deal. Congrats Lee Dong wook ... Hope these two would rake in lots of CF in the coming months... 

I wonder why no publishing company would want to put them in a magazine cover together? 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, MsMagic said:

So why do I have a feeling that post-Goblin, LDW and YIN just waited for the other to make the next move and unfortunately, it was not yet the right time to do so? TYH was the right time for them haha

Anyway, sharing this:

5SFOhv.png

1GDjpz.png

OH MY How very interesting that she said this! .....

This matches actually very with LDW too.

After Goblin LDW started doing broadcasts in Vlive.  He always played a few songs that he liked in each broadcast and then added the songs for fans to replay on a playlist afterward.

Exactly TODAY april 12th 2 years ago in 2017 (thanks @pichicouple for the info on the date!) was the 1st broadcast.

Back then he specifically said that this one song was currently his FAVORITE SONG (&the lyrics all match his relatiosnship w. YIN!) :

No Reply (with Taru) - 조금씩, 천천히, 너에게 (Bit by bit, slowly, to you)

title: 조금씩, 천천히, 너에게 (Bit by bit, slowly, to you)
artist: No Reply (with Taru)
album: 남과여...그리고 이야기 (Men and Women...and Stories)

Spoiler

In my experince with other ships, songs may be random and really not mean anything. Only songs that clearly have been chosen by the person themselves with thought and not randomly on the spot can mean something.

Spying on others shipper forums in the past, Ive seen some VERY crazy analysis by very delulu shippers analysisng every detail when the song choice was just RANDOM, and them taking it as 100% proof of soon to be marririage news LOL LOL

. ..even when one part of the ship had thrown clear hints (so clear that the fandom even non shippers who dont like them at all, knows all things link only that that 1 other person LOL) to fans in interviews, shows, social media etc. about being with another person and not who they went delulu about. Yet they still went delulu ONLY over RANDOM songs and no other actual proofs whatsoever or well thought out analysis LOL :sweatingbullets:

However sometimes the celeb actually DO pick songs NOT RANDOMLY and they mean something.

Well it 's same with us normals you know. Some of of our favorite songs (or MANY Id say!) become favorites because we really relate to the song's meaning/lyrics.

The KEY is to analyse songs that the celeb has actually PICKED themselves and talked about and not take it as 100% facts but just as likely scenario.  

In this case, analysing every song he chose in Vlive might be just delulu, but THIS song in particular LDW HISMELF has said is HIS FAVORITE SONG currently at that time.  

Here's the lyrics:

https://lyricalmovement.livejournal.com/19366.html

(thanks so much @pichicouple for link to lyrics!):

하나 둘 셋
one two three

몇번을 펼쳐 보았지 
tried several times to spread
내 일기장 속에
inside my diary
수 많은 너의 얘기들 
the lots of stories of you
참 사소한 
very trivial
작은 몸짓 하나에 의미를 둬 
put meaning into one of the little gestures
이상한 일이야 이렇게 된 내가 
it's weird, me, who becomes like this
한참을 바라 보았지 
wished for some time
옆자리 앉은 너를
you who's sitting next to me
머뭇거린 첫 인사에 
at the first, hesitating greeting
하얀 손을 내밀어주며 
holding out the white hand
밝게 웃던 니 모습이 
you appearance, smiling brightly
커다란 의미로 다가오네 
coming near with a very big meaning
아직은 너를 알 수는 없지만 
still I can't know you, but
너와 난 서로 많이 다르지만
You and me, we are different, but
시간이 점점 흘러간 그 만큼
with the time that flows bit by bit
조금씩 이끌려 너에게 
little by little leading me to you

신기해 너라는 이름 
your wonderful name
아직 낯선 니방 
your still unfamiliar room
마음속 한켠에 남아
is left in a part of my heart
어색한 니 장난스러움이
your awkward playfulness
난 왜이리 재밌는지 
why do I have fun like that
널 보면 웃게 돼 이상하게 
when I see you, I am laughing, awkwardly
아직은 너를 알 수는 없지만 
너와 난 서로 많이 다르지만
you and me, we are different, but
시간이 점점 흘러간 그 만큼 
with the time that flows bit by bit
조금씩 천천히 너에게
little by little, slowly, to you

가끔은 길게 한숨을 쉬고 
sometimes I sigh deeply
지친 널 감싸 안을 내가 되었으면 
if I could hold you when you're exhausted
아직은 너를 알 수는 없지만 
너와 난 서로 많이 다르지만 
you and me, we are different, but
시간이 나를 스쳐간 그만큼 
with the time that grazes past me
조금씩 천천히 너에게
little by little, slowly, to you
한없이 끌려 (너에게) 
unlimitedly leading (to you)

translated by wassereis.livejournal.com
original lyrics: cyworld

So after Goblin, BOTH of LDW & YIN go all  "SLOWLY GETTING CLOSER TO SOMEONE"  :ph34r:  hmmm...

...and now we know that since Goblin THEY have been spending time together getting closer to EACH OTHER.....

And YIN even said that a man and woman who are friends can become more and that the chance of becoming more is BIG if the two keep on OFTEN spending time together.

.....and now LDW has slipped up in that chinese interview shared by @pichicouple , that he and YIN not only meet privately but OFTEN meet privately... :phew:

Also LDW's very emo nostalgic personality makes it likely that he picks out things not randomly but with THOUGHT. This includes songs. (This often said about LDW by non shippers/LDWonly fans. How often he has thoughtfully done things. He is a very deliberate person). 

Spoiler

Also I have simialar emo nostalgic deliberate personality to LDW and I would also often have favorite songs which id thought alot about. Not doing things just randomly but with meaning and thought.

In his Vlives he himself had also prepared very deep and thoughtful passages that he had written and read out loud. It made me SWOOOOON so much at the start of each broadcast  :wub:  So poetical and deep. It's clear he's a very deep guy, who unlike KJR knows how to make others swoon and write thoughtful things and not just technical awkwardness note confessions :sweatingbullets:

....Why does this all match so well?

Even all the lyrics and its details matches LDW relationship w. YIN....

Back in 2017 I thought maybe me and @pichicouple just delulu over the song, but now that YIN has said THAT in Sundabang and LDW slipped up about spending not only time w. her but OFTEN spending time w. her, and we can see how their relationship has progressed alot since Goblin days (already clear difference compared from end of Goblin to START of TYH already. So clearly theyve spent alot of time together in between Goblin & TYH and not just meeting for 1st time since 2 years)..Im starting to think it wasnt so delusional after all...  

Edited by intrariver
Edited to improve clarity.
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 4

i always thought dongwook has crush on inna during goblin era. i just didnt know, how much he likes her to make a move haha thats why i didnt take him seriously during goblin era. there were times he gets shy and embarrassed?. that time, when they filmed their first scene together, when he was approached by inna to practice their scene. idk just got the feeling he was shy haha and inna always being a pro haha and then he seemed genuinely very happy when he talked about it in bts, how inna approached him to practice their lines. that their chem is better than he was expecting. like u guys mentioned, when he said to gongyoo and goeun about his first kissing scene. he looked like a kid talking about his crush. cute. hehe. and when he tries to flirt during presscon but inna just being pro but at the same time goes with the flow. hahah during tyh definitely inna is more comfortable and they look more closer. i mean no offense, there are some actors who ‘pretend’ (idk whats more suitable word) to be close for the sake of drama or bts? not saying its a bad thing tho because maybe they are just trying to have a good working environment, or for what ever reason it is. but for dongwook and inna, everything just flows naturally. even if they argue or inna getting annoyed or dongwook’s being sulky. it was just too cute haha i saw a comment in yt when i was watching their fmv or maybe their bts, i don’t remember which, ive watched plenty of them hahahha there was this comment she/he said something like, she/he feels that, for dongwook, inna can be everything. she can be his friend, she can be his playmate, she can be his lover. well i think its true. if that doesn’t scream like a perfect relationship tho hahaha inna seems to like him too she is more comfortable now than before, well obviously. hehe i dont think, when she compliments him, is just a lip service. like goeun and dongwook said before (during goblin era) its not just a lipservice but it’s sincere compliment. i just really dont think inna will pull an OJS o sunny and confess, she will just patiently waits haha its on dongwook to decide, to pursue or not. maybe he already did, who knows. or maybe not, maybe for him its more complicated than what we think, because he understands inna very well now. someone talked about it, intrariver i think? i completely agree. dude is one of the nicest guys out there. he is a catch. he might be moody at times and sulky (i find it super adorable tho haha) but he is a MAN who is kind and considerate to everyone. 

idk why i wrote too long it wasnt suppose to be this long :joy: sorry guys seems like i have a lot of feels this morning. haha lets just wait patiently, hoping for a good news. if not, well maybe in another lifetime? hahaha for now, lets just enjoy this moment. cheers!

• Love 14

12 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

when we get everyone on board including our OTP :wub:

Let’s collectively make that wish this year and next year :D

lets vote who is (going to be) the captain of this ship! i vote for goeun!! hahahah

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

10 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

lets vote who is (going to be) the captain of this ship! i vote for goeun!! hahahah

I definitely vote Go Eun too. :joy: Such an obvious shipper lol.  Let me put her Shipping Pichi moments into GIFs here later (right now i dont have the time to look up the clips and GIF them)

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:
I think that is his newest ad (cmiiw). I see Kwon Jung Rok, not Lee Dong Wook. Whether he hasn't moved on from KJR or KJR is the real LDW :glasses:

He said that KJR have 30% of himself right? 

After he said that, when i watch tyh i always try to find which part of kjr is ldw himself :lol:

• Love 6

21 minutes ago, JupiterSzn said:

He said that KJR have 30% of himself right? 

After he said that, when i watch tyh i always try to find which part of kjr is ldw himself :lol:

In the drama chat he was so confident that he was very similar to KJR, though. YIN was the one who was hesitant to claim she was like OYS :lol:

19 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

If you look at this compiled bts from goblin, you get a friendly vibe between them during that time, do you notice that it just got more flirty during TYH?....but it could just be my delulu mind :lol:

For me:

Goblin - flirting with your crush

TYH - courting your crush :P

• Like 3
  • Love 10