Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

I couldn't help but edit this moment! Created an insta account just to post this and share it here! I have been replaying this scene so many times! There's no way to cover up this interaction as friendship! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 11

@MsMagic @intrariver That’s what I’m trying to find out. It was some random feed that got thrown into my browser (Alexa is listening, I swear), but I wanted to verify source. Can’t seem to find an independent article on it though, so wondering if anyone else has seen it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Read somewhere that there was a dispatch article that they have been secretly dating? They really look so good together, and from all the BTS’s from Goblin till now, they also have such a real chemistry with each other. Not just colleagues who get along very well, but a type of familiar comfort that’s so warm to watch. I love how she so comfortably calls him “oppa” (I’d wished for her character OJS to eventually call KJR “oppa” too, but better in real than reel life!). Time to settle down, LDW, and be done with flippant dating! Here’s someone who could really work out for you!

During what time around did you see this?

• Like 1

During Goblin days In Na didn’t mind holding Wookie’s hand when they stepped off the stage. In TYH presscon, she just held his wrist. Something amiss, I swear B)

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Okayy.. is tonight's topic about crossing d line?? Hahaha *just kidding..

I dont know if u guys remember this post.. ldw being plafully make drawing at d window glass.. and netz bcome crazy to see it.. why? Bcoz i think he drew a baby foot.. what was he thinking about that time?? Lols..

If this post wasnt late post then d date was 28th feb.. i think that time they shoot eps 9 or 10.. his suit was too common, so i cant guess what scene he's been filmed that time.. but for sure, eps 9-10 was their happy time right? They were dating secretly at d office..haha. so that made him so happy? Why baby foot anyway? He is so naughty boy..haha..

P.s: why his insta so quiet after touch your heart? He supposed to promote his new program right? Produce 101..

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I'm pretty sure that yin n ldw meet several times b4 tyh first day of shooting.. anyway they have to filmed several teaser and i think both reading/practice script together.. so.. can i say that both were close during christmas and also new years eve??

And this ldw's stare (second pic- just swipe) is make me out of words.. he actually rarely to blink in front of yin.. hahahaha...

and i have to thank ldw's agency bcoz they work hard to promote tyh.. such a great job.. they so dilligent to post anything about tyh, including some teaser that show yin's face more than ldw.. hahahaha..

• Love 6

1 hour ago, Heart_note said:

During what time around did you see this?

Earlier today. 

It was dated last week, but I think it’s fake. Can’t find any corroborating source. :( 

• Like 4

I think yin's manager bcome more protective to her.. since that plant nursery post that make all fans being crazy.. we just so happy to see her just by someone post..huhu.. but after that a post by fans told to be deleted.. i think her manager just didnt want any random speculation anymore.. seems like they wanna calm down d "weather".. it will be safe if ldw's new program started so maybe fans will a bit move on from tyh..

But i still miss them so much.. both were really disapeared from our sight.. just hoping they were dating at home right now? Maybe?? hahaha..

I just wanna delulu about yin's wrist in this pic.. is it a black hairbands or a bracelet? Do u remember when song2 couple wore d same (look alike) black hairbands or bracelet on their wrist? We can clearly spotted it bcoz they still shooting dots that time..what do u think?

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Hey all..just for discussion..for the bts of sofa kissing scene..there was this bts that LDW playfully attacked YIN's neck..wif chopping actions..and he loves a nice neck...u reckon thats why he plays with her neck? And always staring at her.....neck??

Then i saw in another bts of the same sofa kiss...where they were still rehearsing..LDW's hand accidentally grazed the inner side of YIN's thighs! 

Sorry..can anyone tell me how to insert image not url?? I want to show u all

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

I'm pretty sure that yin n ldw meet several times b4 tyh first day of shooting.. anyway they have to filmed several teaser and i think both reading/practice script together.. so.. can i say that both were close during christmas and also new years eve??

And this ldw's stare (second pic- just swipe) is make me out of words.. he actually rarely to blink in front of yin.. hahahaha..

Couldn't agree more! This drama must have been an opportunity for them to frequently meet in private due to their own busy schedule before preparing this drama. And their meeting made them closer. Uwuu:wub:

Thank you @cherrinekim for sharing this post! Since none hashtag found in this post, I bet ldw himself share this photo. The second photo just making my delulu deeper. Why did he choose starring-at-yooinna picture out of other teaser photo? Kkkk:sweatingbullets: well that might be one kind of promotion..

anyway guys, do you realize we all shippers here are just like YIN on her variety show Sundabang/Cafe amor?? We're analysing and speculating about how far is their relationship going on, and measuring the possibility of them in real life taking to another level? Kkkk i just can't:D 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

50 minutes ago, michsg said:

Hey all..just for discussion..for the bts of sofa kissing scene..there was this bts that LDW playfully attacked YIN's neck..wif chopping actions..and he loves a nice neck...u reckon thats why he plays with her neck? And always staring at her.....neck??

Then i saw in another bts of the same sofa kiss...where they were still rehearsing..LDW's hand accidentally grazed the inner side of YIN's thighs! 

Sorry..can anyone tell me how to insert image not url?? I want to show u all

Here' a llnk to an earlier post where I explain how to insert an image (same method also for GIFs):

Now im curious. please share what you mean.

And yes he has admitted that he has a thing for necks lol :sweatingbullets:

YIN has a long neck too.

K18:

Spoiler

His fetish I'd say.

• Love 5

11 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Here' a llnk to an earlier post where I explain how to insert an image (same method also for GIFs):

Now im curious. please share what you mean.

And yes he has admitted that he has a thing for necks lol :sweatingbullets:

YIN has a long neck too.

@intrariver..thanks for being the lifesaver!  This is the time where he accidentally swiped his hand against her..am sure he didnt realiseQoShJD.jpg

This the one i feel he is playful with her neck..one of the many times

OtcjFc.jpg

My delulu mind is saying why the couple not in sight cos they going to intro each other to their families for next step acknowledgment!:joy:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I love that we're so active here waiting for this ship to sail. 

That thumb rubbing GIF is giving me ALL the feels! I feel like that is so far the BIGGEST evidence to this ship! You do not rub someone's hand absent minded-ly if there's nothing going on! 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Yin said "save me save me.." in a cute voice.. and ldw's laugh so ummm... 

When ldw play with her neck, she squeze his biceps.. i think twice?? 

I think yin want to say.. "stop it oppa.. or i wont give u back n forth kissess that u want me to.. " hahahaha...

p.s: what pdnim been doing at d back of sofa?? Alone in d dark... Looks like they didnt bother him at all... :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I may believe YIN seems to be a bit conservative about skinship with costars *not to mention while being with her ex i mean*, but definitely different when she was with LDW. She's being so touchy even since Goblin days. And then this "oppa" called thingy. She must started to have crush on him back then. LDW ever can read her mind and might have crush too, but seems YIN's wall still high because sometimes i found her still being cool while LDW threw flirts. 

And then in TYH promo, there were so many moments from Kakaotalk live which shown us how close they are. Even sometimes a bit too much skinships involved that fortunately reinforce me to keep supporting them for being real couple.:D

Pardon me if some are ever explained here before bcz im not done yet reading from front pages, the browser didnt support me to do. 

While caught things about heater, appraisal each other, have each other's back to answer questions, then YIN comforted him for being sulky or even put plushy behind YIN somehow i got myself squeal a bit from those sweetness.:wub: But some moments are very special to me. 

1. How LDW stared at her really mean something. The way he did it shown like this is things that he usually do almost everyday.

2. The way YIN start being sulky too because of feeling so cold. LDW found it cute, shown by how genuine his smile was. :rolleyes:

3. When LDW ask YIN to take selca for the second time. After he patted her shoulder to take pose, YIN's left hand move to his lap *by accident maybe or even NOT* which is very private to do with only just friends. And YIN seemed didnt mind at all like this is a thing she ever did before *or maybe often -_-*. 

3. And i did wonder why LDW take selca with pose like that from behind YIN. We may know he rarely do selca but this is quiet unusual pose to do. Later i realize this pose make them so close like LDW seems to do back hug so YIN can lean on him. Even SeulGi (the MC) screamed a bit because she also realized this pose was so heart-flutter to see. :wub:

I was like "really boy?? do you want to show some PDA or what? :wub:"

• Like 2
  • Love 10

I'm dreaming of Goblin season 2 wherein the storyline would already center around The grim reaper and Sunny's second life or third life rather.. that there would be a secret revelatory about their characters that would put things to another journey again..and Gong yoo and KGE of course as second lead this time..because the chemistry of them four is soooo awesome..but if that so, it wouldn't be called Goblin as a title though since it's not his own story anymore lol

• Like 1
  • Love 4