Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

18 minutes ago, o10orio said:

I actually focused on what Jung Rok said after that line, “Then what about when it’s real instead of pretend?”  Compared to the pretend kiss that JinShim demoed, their kiss is so different from it.  It’s gentle and yet it’s heart stirring.  It hits the right spots of both their lips.  It’s not just camera angles that made that sofa kiss so good and so believable.  It’s their undeniable chemistry that made it worked.

Yes, now that the drama is going to be over, this is when we have to look for relationship clues.  I hope we will be rewarded soon.

agree...i do not think its the camera angles..its not a long drama...to have quite a fair few of deep kisses plus those some of which are back-and-forth-type..its quite unusual for any drama..then again, i'll leave the speculation to big K-drama fans:relaxed:

• Love 6

2 hours ago, michsg said:

actually because of that move, i feel its extremely natural, not a standard acting kiss

same same!  happy that the kiss scenes exceeded my expectations, that its been deep kisses rather than the standard ones...at the same time, stomach knotted over the fact that the show is ending! i'll definitely hold on to this ship..given their ages, really hope they give it a serious thought:blush:

Chemistry + sexual tension = KABOOM :grimace:

• Love 4

Look at the caption, I love how LDW keep mentioning YIN at his interview about TYH. He thanked her specifically.

In the main thread, someone said that YIN was cheated by her ex-bf, and led her to not trust men anymore. (I don't know, it's true or not. I just can't believe that news right away).

But, I do believe that her breakup, made her cautious with her relationship, like what you all ever said. 

In some interview, she said that she doesn't like a secretive man, that hard to read. YIN is quite observant though (seeing her in Sandabang that easily read the visitors' behavior). 

And I read some of your thought about LDW, that his type (which is playful to every co-star) was hard to read or predict. What do you all think?

Making some speculation about couple and people is actually exciting B)

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, o10orio said:

I actually focused on what Jung Rok ilsaid after that line, “Then what about when it’s real instead of pretend?”  Compared to the pretend kiss that JinShim demoed, their kiss is so different from it.  It’s gentle and yet it’s heart stirring.  It hits the right spots of both their lips.  It’s not just camera angles that made that sofa kiss so good and so believable.  It’s their undeniable chemistry that made it worked.

No, i'm not referring to the kiss, but the supposed hints of the writer. Anyways, i picked up on twitter that today is the wrap up party. But our boy is currently attending a chanel event. Hopefully he'll take time to party with the cast too. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I don't think we get the pic together... just wait and see... they will be separated if media also there. but if not and media inside the resto. both of them will close the wrap up party without camera take that ... lets wait 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Natalie Aliya said:

I don't think we get the pic together... just wait and see... they will be separated if media also there. but if not and media inside the resto. both of them will close the wrap up party without camera take that ... lets wait 

Sure that will happen. We will only see their pics with other costars but not with them together. And us fans will do the investigation on their sitting arrangement after. :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

"Sure that will happen. We will only see their pics with other costars but not with them together. And us fans will do the investigation on their sitting arrangement after. "

hahahha yess you right ... and the blue ray woww the price always amazing haissss.... I'm so crazy about the bts... reallly wanna know about the bts. hahaha 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

No, i'm not referring to the kiss, but the supposed hints of the writer. Anyways, i picked up on twitter that today is the wrap up party. But our boy is currently attending a chanel event. Hopefully he'll take time to party with the cast too. 

I was thinking the line “Then what about when it’s real instead of pretend?” as another hint from the writer.  Because they proceeded to show us what is a real kiss instead of pretend after that question:D.

It’s just my delulu self choosing to focus on the positive hint rather than the negative implication of actors knowing how make a fake kiss look real.

• LOL 5

If the opening scene for today’s episode starts from the continuation of yesterday’s endinh scene..

and they watch it during the wrap up party (like what wrap up party usually is all about)

can we pray that someone there takes video of what the reaction of the casts and crew be like ??? :P 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I can't find the picture of Yoo In Na arriving at the wrap-up party, or has she already arrived or not yet? I'm so excited for tonight's episode (I think I already accepted that every drama comes to an end) but I'm also excited for our future analyzation and investigation :wub: 

I won't wonder if there is a news tomorrow about these two.

Since most knetz and international fans already approved if ever they will be in a relationship, there will be no hindrance for these two. 

Don't play with our hearts Oppa and Eonni! 

• Love 8

please even just one picture together Wookie and InNa in the wrap up party and my shipper's heart will be content for now ...:wub:

• Love 4

Ep 15   K I S S I N G 

HSfolk.gif

6ebsBI.gifLOmMcs.gif

Well I flatlined.....  Kissing so natural and real!!  Still not recovered from this :heart: Dugung dugung - ness and wont be for looooooong  :love:

.....Wake me up when these two have marriagge news, k?  :yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Is the writer shipper or something?

i mean did she purposely omit the kiss, wedding scene and all because she wants it to see in real life

no wonder dongwook wasnt smiling in the press pics both in channel and wrap up party. He did not get to kiss

inna on the last episode  ughhhhhhhhh

• LOL 9

4 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

Is the writer shipper or something?

i mean did she purposely omit the kiss, wedding scene and all because she wants it to see in real life

no wonder dongwook wasnt smiling in the press pics both in channel and wrap up party. He did not get to kiss

inna on the last episode  ughhhhhhhhh

He did though only on the cheek. Hahaha

Hope that it’s adlib :P 

still trying to digest the ending . 

But again we should applaud thee cast and crew hardwork for delivering TYH  wonderfully 

Spoiler

minus the ending which for me ..leaves a gap..like an anti climax . 

i hope in real life we’re gonna get a wonderful satisfying ending for these two

• Love 7

I followed so many dramas as well as ships before, AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME seeing a wrap-up party with a VERY FEW PICTURES! I mean, even Love in the Moonlight of PBG and KYJ have so many pictures even though KYJ is minor at that time (sorry bringing up other dramas). 

Still hoping that someone will post a picture or video of the casts while in wrap-up or that blowing candles or having the wine. I'm just so frustrated about the ending that I need the dating news tomorrow morning! And, their confirmation asap. lol

Okay, I'm ranting. Mianhe chingus. Together, we ship with happy heart. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1