Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

@aveerie - Yesss!  Please report the account and the comments! I am SO ANGRY!  :triumph: Also, hopefully shippers will refrain from urging them to be married on LDW’s account ... sigh ... because some LDW fans just want him to themselves or they want him to remain single or they’re shipping him with other actresses ... :rolleyes: 

• Like 3

@SnowAngel92 - don’t want to disappoint you but I think she was just putting her hand on his wrist ... :sweat_smile: Anyway, this was taken at the Press Con for the drama, it’s a VERY PUBLIC place, so although they obviously had to show chemistry, I think they had to be very careful as well! I think, like many of us here have commented, we will only know about special feelings etc, AFTER the drama ends! When the drama is still on, they will still show chemistry etc - they are professional actors after all! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

agree with you ... she is only putting her hand on his wrist... actually he is try to helping her because wearing high heels.

• Like 5

@Alice Mendoza big thanks to your elaboration lol. I am crying a river now. :bawling:

The thing makes me so proud of them is not only their professional manner as an actor and actress, but also their tireless efforts over almost 20 years of their working in entertainment industry. They are not so young now, but I believe more achievements will definitely come to them, sooner or later. And hopefully they may find each other as the other half of themselves, someday, as a gift for their long journey so far. Best wishes for them. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Is this video had been share b4? 

I just watched it, and i'm soooo like it.. so cuteee.. i cant stop smilling from beginning till end.. 

Notice again how close they are? When he open up water for her and she didnt said nothing.. not even nod to him? :D

also when ldw put that doll behind her, both gave suspicious smile..hehe. 

When both took second selca, yin put her hand on his lap.. omo.. :D

GOD THAT VIDEO GAVE ME DIABEETUS. I loved it.  And wow! 0:50 I didn't realize that LDW was reaching for her hand and YIN automatically was putting it out bahahaha like it's a habit.

About the IG story- yeah sadly, this is what happens with fans :bawling: which why I don't blame them for secretly dating if they are.  People can be cruel and hurtful when it comes to celebrity relationships.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Hello guys 

been following this thread for quite sometime hahhaha

heres my two cents about the two

to be honest i dont think they are secretly dating yet but i can say that they are extremely comfortable with each other. Maybe if an actor has a soulmate actress that would be yoo inna to lee dong wook based on what they themselves said during the kakao talk live chat. ( inna trusting  accepting and believing lee dong wook’s acting and based on the press releases why lee dong wook accepted the role) 

The reason why i dont think they were dating because of a behind the scene video where yoo in na and lee dong wook had to touch hands and in na was surprised on how long dong wook’s fingers are. Haha i dont know, but if they were secretly dating, inna would know it hahaha ( this might be too shallow but hahahaha)

but hey i can see some light. Dong wook clearly adores inna and is extremely comfortable with her. Dongwook said he likes beautiful and sexy girls and inna is undoubtedly beautiful and sexy! To which even dongwook said himself. Plus he said, as what have been mentioned here on previous comments that she is smart (smarter than jinshim- jinshim is smart already in the drama), has a lovely personality. As per personality he said that he likes someone who has the same wavelength as him (like when he talks 123 she must talk 123 and not ABC) and i think inna and him understand each other well. Hahahha

Plus the way they describe their offscreen chemistry is like a description of a perfect rrelationship like, “ oppa leads me  but he listens to me well, and we’re extremely comfortable” i guess when a person is at their age, that is what they have been looking for

nevertheless whatever happens i think both of them has a special place on each other’s hearts. I really hope they end up with each other. 

Ps. Excited to see episode 14’s BTS

Edited by Kkkkkkkt
  • Love 8

Haters are really everywhere, especially in korean industry, sasaengs are really scary. But, being mature fans and shippers, I think it's better to pour out all your feelings in this thread :wub:

Anyway, I have a question that will light up the mood and will boost our shipper hearts. Please see spoiler.

Spoiler

During that Episode 14 kiss, I'm sure most of us notice that there is a cut in the first second of that kiss. We can see that LDW literally crashed his lips to YIN, and PD-nim moved the angle (or cut it), then the kiss of LDW became relaxed. I'm pretty sure it was a different take. And, since, I'm one of the delulu here, I really wonder why crashed to being relaxed happened during that cut :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

Haters are really everywhere, especially in korean industry, sasaengs are really scary. But, being mature fans and shippers, I think it's better to pour out all your feelings in this thread :wub:

Anyway, I have a question that will light up the mood and will boost our shipper hearts. Please see spoiler.

Hide contents

During that Episode 14 kiss, I'm sure most of us notice that there is a cut in the first second of that kiss. We can see that LDW literally crashed his lips to YIN, and PD-nim moved the angle (or cut it), then the kiss of LDW became relaxed. I'm pretty sure it was a different take. And, since, I'm one of the delulu here, I really wonder why crashed to being relaxed happened during that cut :D

I also notice that, maybe PD-nim just want to retake that scene in different angle, and also I notice YIN hand in LDW's back has changed too during shifting from first take to the last take and I think the cutting scene from what editors have done from this kiss scene in episode 14 isn't that smooth/not that detail. So we can notice that in this scene it clearly show some different takes from the director.

• Like 4

@tearsofthestar @KimSunny can anyone please explain to me what is the implicit meaning of the fact that the PD-nim applied different angles and maybe different kiss takes into this scene? You mean that LDW and YIN may have revealed something through their true kisses, so the PD-nim needed to modify to hide that fact? :sweat_smile:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

@Alice Mendoza @aveerie

I saw that post as well and the comments and subsequent convo between that particular ig and another ig user (whose name is hidden) was :tears:

I think this started when

Reveal hidden contents

Lots of ig users commenting on his ig and some of his fan accounts thought that they came for commenting not for praising his actings and seemed to downplay his contribution as actors.. especially after the latest bts where he cried , some of his fan accounts clarified that he tends to be in character so much that he often cries even after “cut” word is said. 

So , they disagree that this is the first time he did that or because of personal reason and they are disappointed that people always just said “get married you too or be real please” 

And then after that, that hater suddenly posted something really nasty about YIN. 

Anyways, like you suggested, i think people  should try to refrain themselves  to not openly commenting and urging them in his official ig or even mentioning tagging him to “marry or date” which obviously can attract haters or simply making them burdened with pressures. 

@Alice Mendoza @aveerie @Yeojachingudeul,

I understand all of your lovely concerns for our visually attractive couple. However, this is not something new to me, even though this is just my second ship, but the debut shipping thread I was in was way worse than this, there were too many hardcore fans of the male celebrity who were not pleased about him being urged to be with this actress as they felt he was:

(1) too good for her

(2) the female celebrity was flawed and not in his league

(3) they felt betrayed because he had supposedly promise them to be loyal to his fans

The extreme level of their thinking really brought a lot of toxicity to both the soompi thread and on a lot of SNS platforms. Some of the shippers in the thread also tried reporting but it had a reverse psychology effect where the person in question got more daring and started shipping wars on Instagram, Twitter and weibo. It got so toxic that everyone in the shipping thread became paranoid of people joining the thread as they felt that people were two-faced and they wanted to harm the couple and not see it for their good acting and were using the thread for brainwashing purposes.

However, there was a moment of shining light when the male celebrity actually took matters into his own hands and dismissed all the toxicity by filtering the nasty comments and deleting it in the extreme cases. To be honest, I was quite impressed with how he handled this matter, and this was probably one of the factors why I felt that he was really serious about him dating her. (As I am not a Instagram user by nature, I find it rather surprising that he would go the extra mile to protect his co-star at that time and potentially offend his dedicated fan base).

So to the fellow shippers here, I would like to use this opportunity to say that, what happens on SNS is really out of our control: Think of it this way. There could be fans of our lovely couple from countries of all over the world: Australia, Korea, Turkey, Egypt, Brazil, Argentina, America, and believe it or not even countries involved in war time like Syria and Iraq also have minority fans! Don’t you find it shocking~ :D

So how can you reach out to them when we are all on different time zones? 

While i too feel that the hatred towards the women because of the devotion towards the oppas can be downright degrading and sometimes insulting to the actress, but if I may say this, and you can quote me in the future should you see fit, I find that YIN being an idol trainee in the past would have gone through something similar or have went through a lot for the success she had so far so personally I am not really that concerned regarding all the negative comments towards her and personally I see this as an opportunity to really test the waters on how LDW decides to deal with this situation.

If he goes the extra mile and filter the negative comments, by that time I can safely say that would almost leave a lasting impression on YIN that LDW is a man worth paying attention to, so it could be an interesting few days ahead who knows... :wub:

• Insightful 9

I would like to think these struggles as a fan as a blessing in disguise. Think positive guys!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@LurkerNoMore - Thank You very much for your insightful post! :kiss_wink: Now, you’ve made me VERY CURIOUS about the male celebrity who filtered and deleted the nasty comments! I am not going to ask who this couple is (or maybe I will DM you! :sweat_smile: But I have 3 important questions:

1) Are they from Korea?

2) Was it a successful ship? As in did they end up dating? 

3) Are they still dating / married or have broken up? 

I am not that new to IG but I still don’t understand some of the technicalities - How would we know whether LDW has filtered the nasty comments? Also, this is not his personal IG account, so maybe only his manager or some staff are managing it and they wouldn’t have time to do any filtering / deleting comments, especially if the comments are not directed at him but at YIN? 

And, yes, I agree it’s near impossible to reach out to fellow shippers and tell them to stop writing comments to urge them to get married on LDW’s official IG. I just hope shippers would be rational and would respect their privacy and personal lives.

Okay, on another related topic, and this may seem VERY SHALLOW!! :lol:B) Everyone is obsessing over LDW’s looks, etc, granted he’s VERY GOOD LOOKING!! So much so that, some people forget about YIN (although for me, it’s her PERSONALITY that makes her extremely charming!! :wub:

Here’s the link to SPAZZZZ!! https://ygunited.com/2015/11/yoo-nas-impressive-s-line-praised-k-netizens/ 

:heart:

• Love 6

@Kkkkkkkt Would you be kind enough to give us a link to the video that you are referring to, where you said YIN was amazed at the length of LDW's fingers? By any chance though, are you referring to the BTS of one of the teasers? The Christmas Tree teaser perhaps? 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, aveerie said:

@Kkkkkkkt Would you be kind enough to give us a link to the video that you are referring to, where you said YIN was amazed at the length of LDW's fingers? By any chance though, are you referring to the BTS of one of the teasers? The Christmas Tree teaser perhaps? 

2 hours ago, SnowAngel92 said:

@KkkkkkktHi can you pls share which ep's BTS thay YIN showed her surprise of how long LDW's fingers are? I am eager to watch it :bawling:

Yes i am referring to that. The Christmas tree scene. Had they been holding hands for quite some time, inna would know. But who knows right? I dont know too. Hahahha  what do you think? Hmmmm

Around 2:44 hihi

in re the latest kissing scene, maybe we can have a longer version this wednesday . *fingers crossed*

about the pls get married/date comment hahah its too common for a comment . Its a natural reaction to good chemistry. If i were the one who posted the picture, i would expect that comments as a natural reaction since i posted the picture of  both dong wook and inna. If the person who posted had the intention of wanting to get a positive response about wookie’s acting solely, he should have posted his crying picture alone. Or atleast a picture focusing on lee dong wook, but he did not. So let us just enjoy those pls date/get married comments. Lee dong wook’s caliber as an actor is unquestionable already. 

Edited by Kkkkkkkt
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

The reason why i dont think they were dating because of a behind the scene video where yoo in na and lee dong wook had to touch hands and in na was surprised on how long dong wook’s fingers are. Haha i dont know, but if they were secretly dating, inna would know it hahaha ( this might be too shallow but hahahaha)

Hmmm… Do you by any chance refer to the BTS video of the making of the Christmas Tree teaser? 

Anyway, IF it is indeed what you are referring to, I did see that part. Well, I don't see anything strange about YIN's amazement though because from MY POV, it's nothing new. These kinds of things still happen even among couples who've been together for awhile. You get busy with a lot of things that you forget the little things, such as the difference between the sizes of your hands and fingers that whenever the chance comes and you get to compare your hands again, you still get amazed at the difference. Trust me, I've been in a relationship long enough, and I still do what YIN did in that BTS, which is maybe why that part did not pop out to me because TO ME, it's a normal thing that couples do.

But that's just my 2 cents. 

The things that stood out to me in their BTS vids though are their little arguments that everytime they do, I'd always say to myself, "They bicker and argue like an old married couple. Why is that?" :D:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

19 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Hmmm… Do you by any chance refer to the BTS video of the making of the Christmas Tree teaser? 

Anyway, IF it is indeed what you are referring to, I did see that part. Well, I don't see anything strange about YIN's amazement though because from MY POV, it's nothing new. These kinds of things still happen even among couples who've been together for awhile. You get busy with a lot of things that you forget the little things, such as the difference between the sizes of your hands and fingers that whenever the chance comes and you get to compare your hands again, you still get amazed at the difference. Trust me, I've been in a relationship long enough, and I still do what YIN did in that BTS, which is maybe why that part did not pop out to me because TO ME, it's a normal thing that couples do.

But that's just my 2 cents. 

Well that could be the case also. That theyre too familiar with each other and miss out on that kind of thing. Hihi. 

Hey dongwook why not make things more familiar. Go get married, you two. Hahahha

• LOL 6