Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Now this BTS  of Wookie crying for real when he's not supposed to cry is really WORTH the SPAZZZZZZZ!!!!! :wub::wub:

• Love 5

Ok3QnL.jpg

ABOUT  DVD BLURAY

ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT!!   But not too many signature sleft now...so realistically speaking we can STILL MAKE IT!!  PLEAS EEVERYONE KEEP DOING ThE DEMAND SURVEY!!! Theres NO money requirement so just do IT and Havve EVERYONE YOU KNOW DO IT TOO OK!!!

• Like 2

@intrariver - OMG!!! I NEED HELP WITH DOING THIS DARN SURVEY!!! Arrrggghhhh!! I am going to try again, sigh ... I don’t mind spending the money, even though it’s going to be quite expensive- to buy the DVD!!! 

I tried to follow the instructions from some of the IG accounts but I’m not sure whether I was successful or not!!!??? HEEEELLLLLLPPPP! Please?!!?? :tears::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@intrariver - OMG!!! I NEED HELP WITH DOING THIS DARN SURVEY!!! Arrrggghhhh!! I am going to try again, sigh ... I don’t mind spending the money, even though it’s going to be quite expensive- to buy the DVD!!! 

I tried to follow the instructions from some of the IG accounts but I’m not sure whether I was successful or not!!!??? HEEEELLLLLLPPPP! Please?!!?? 

What IG accs instructions did you follow?   

Folopw tye ibstructuons of Leedongwookaddicts_global. The IG POST i jist shared above. Tgat WORKED for me!!

Just SWIPE tye pictures all from tye 1st one ALL TYE WAY to tye LAST one following dvery single steo and slide and that worked!

Also amke sure to also do tye LAST SLIDE, because tye slide sbefore tgat are just about MAKIBG THE DAUM CAFE ACCOUNT, meanwhioe tye last slides are about Doing the Survey!

Once youve done the survey your survey and name pops up as a post on the cafe. zthats when you knwo youve succeeded.

Also 1 way to be sure if it worked is to check if you can sign in and post on the TYH DAUM CAFE Forum/billetin board. If you can it mean you are a member.

I was going to post about posting on the bulletin board/forum now anyways so wait just a bit for that post too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@intrariver - I am still an ASSOCIATE MEMBER - and I kept on ending up on the FORUM pages!! So I posted under DEMAND SURVEY FOR OVERSEAS - I followed all the instructions - but I’m not sure whether I have done it correctly or not ...

• Like 1

+

Also people PLEASE POST IN THE TYH DAUM CAFE FORUM too !  It might also influence their decision to make DVD if many comments there/popular. Go to TYH daum cafe:

www: cafe.daum.net/touchyourheartdvd

Login. Click on the "BULLETIN BOARD FOR OVERSEAS"  and then lets SPAM with MANY POSTS !!! GO GO GO!!

(more clearer layout on PC than mobile phones. So I recommend posting on the BulletinBoard on PC rather than phone. Its fine to post on phone too of course.)

• Like 2

@Alice Mendoza  Oh youve now done the Demand survey congratz.

I just saw your name over there.

So no need to worry anymore.   

Once your name & demand is diplayed  (aka. the [ Blu-ray/Name/Email/Number/Quantity ] thing)on the list on that same DEMAND SURVEY PAGE it means youve done the survey.

(See the LAST 2 SLIDES on the LeeDongWookAddicts_Global IG post i posted above).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOW I was shocked with the newest bts :scream:

it's really rare that the lead male cried like that, and also it's not that much heart-breaking scene compared to other dramas. LDW you're really suspicious :innocent: 

• LOL 5

Whoa cried in other projects' BTS too. I dont remember him crying in the Bubblegum BTS though (which ive watched alot of). Should I go rewatch. Ive watched 6 of Wookie's projects but I happened to have watched only BG of the ones where it's mentioned that he cried.

Oh well LOL

We still have all the other clues.

Him crying over just a name OYS is too funny lol what a thing to get triggered about :sweatingbullets:.  YIN Comforting him and teasing him about it is too cute too. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2019 at 4:41 AM, intrariver said:
Whoa cried in other projects' BTS too. I dont remember him crying in the Bubblegum BTS though (which ive watched alot of). Should I go rewatch.

Oh well LOL

We still have all the other clues.

Him crying over just a name OYS is too funny lol what a thing to get triggered about :sweatingbullets:.  YIN Comforting him and teasing him about it is too cute too. :lol:

I totally understand why actors find it hard to stop crying even after the director's cut after a crying scene. The thing with this scene though is he wasn't supposed to cry in this scene. He, himself, even asked why he was crying. 

Oh well, he must really be into KJR's character for him to feel so deeply about this scene. 

Still, I can't help but think this scene must be hitting close to home though. :D

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

@aveerie  I know so cute and FUNNY how even HE HIMSELF doenst even know why he is crying LOL.

He's had very very melancholy scenes in Goblin yet he wanst like this there and even during LaDolceVita (very recommended drama!) where his character is a cynical and suicidal disturbed character and way sadder yet he didnt get carried away by it. 

Now he cries when the situation isnt even 20% as sad as in Goblin and not even 2% as sad as LaDolceVita LMAO  WTF Wookie why you like this ahahhahah

Somehow that namecalling OYS instead of OJS really got to him lol even when it doenst make any sense :sweatingbullets:

Also aveerie, dont get too down about him maybe not crying about YIN there's still many cute things Pichi have. :blush:

• Like 8

Waaa.. new bts is GOLD.. what happened to our oppa? Thats absolutely ldw not kjr.. hahaha..

I think tyh is a very simple n sweet romcom.. not so much complicated story that force an actor to use their acting ability so hard.. but see this 2 beautifull person, yin n ldw, all i can say is both r so immersed in their character.. d feeling is so deep indeed so u can cried like that.. wae? wae? Why its going to be that level of deep feelings between this too? I'm very touched by this bts.. its more deep than d real scene.. i remember some people said both r lack of skinship in real scene, but in bts its so different.. hmm.. now i understand why ldw can cry like hell at eps 13 ending..huhu..

I think i watch or read somewhere that ldw said whats inspired him for making crying scene so well, his answered that he remember about his dog who already died.. but i think in tyh he didnt used that trick right? Why he easily cry n cry everytime he said oys name? Or maybe he cry when he saw yin face? He can stand if he see her crying.. omooo... otoke... r they a real couple n he thought about breaking up with her in this scene so he cried that much?

• Like 1
  • Love 8

37 minutes ago, intrariver said:

@aveerie Also aveerie, dont get too down about him maybe not crying about YIN there's still many cute things Pichi have. :blush:

Actually, am not. I can't deny that I hope he is (my fangirl heart is a hopeless romantic when it comes to them) though. But I am pretty sure that he treasures the bond that they have.  Seeing him getting more emotional than what the scene calls for makes me admire him even more as actor. He's REALLY good. They both are actually, and I am glad that this drama went to them. I am hoping they get to do more projects together. 

As for them to being beyond friends and actually date in IRL (and hopefully get married)? HECK YEAH!!!!! GOSH!!!! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY pray they do. They are just perfect for each other. I am all for them to date secretly and then just surprise us with their wedding bells! :D I hope they realize how perfect they are for each other. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Waaa.. new bts is GOLD.. what happened to our oppa? Thats absolutely ldw not kjr.. hahaha..

I think tyh is a very simple n sweet romcom.. not so much complicated story that force an actor to use their acting ability so hard.. but see this 2 beautifull person, yin n ldw, all i can say is both r so immersed in their character.. d feeling is so deep indeed so u can cried like that.. wae? wae? Why its going to be that level of deep feelings between this too? I'm very touched by this bts.. its more deep than d real scene.. i remember some people said both r lack of skinship in real scene, but in bts its so different.. hmm.. now i understand why ldw can cry like hell at eps 13 ending..huhu..

i agree. I mean if we compare this drama to other dramas, it's way much more bright. The couples in TYH is very simple, few hugging scenes, even very few holding hands scenes. So I believe the story itself is not sad and deep enough to cry that much.

there are 2 reasons I can think about why LDW cried that much. First is maybe he's embracing the time of shooting this drama (because it's so happy time) and being sad because the shooting time will reach the end soon. Second could be at that time he's thinking not only of Oh Yeon Soo but also YIN, that he had to say goodbye to her. 

Well of course I hope it's the second reason :)) 

But maybe i'm just so wrong with LDW because I dont follow him and don't know his character. In fact, there are also men who are softer than women :joy:

• Love 7

you must see the kiss scene on the last ending for this episode hahahha... I just laughing so hard. this is the first time YIN doing kiss like that and both of the really enjoy doing that kiss... I remember my song2couple wkwkkwkw this is ohhhh taeba... my deluya mood on cant getting over so easy right now... what can I do gaesss 

• Love 3

11 minutes ago, Natalie Aliya said:

you must see the kiss scene on the last ending for this episode hahahha... I just laughing so hard. this is the first time YIN doing kiss like that and both of the really enjoy doing that kiss... I remember my song2couple wkwkkwkw this is ohhhh taeba... my deluya mood on cant getting over so easy right now... what can I do gaesss 

actually, YIN's drama scenes with her ex bf have more steamy and hot scenes rather than in TYH at least that shown until this episode

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tearsofthestar said:

actually, YIN's drama scenes with her ex bf have more steamy and hot scenes rather than in TYH at least that shown until this episode

Actually, I'm a fan of Queen In Hyun's Man (until now, it is one of my faves). I also shipped YIN with her ex-bf before, but when I was shipping that otp, I read an article about the hot kissing scene of those two. YIN said that it was not romantic during the shoot. I found it very disappointing at that time. Lol.

But moving on, I think YIN really matured from QIHM to TYH (7 years). And for me, maybe because she knew LDW before TYH, she is more caring to LDW in bts compare to her ex (I watched some of QIHM bts ofc). I'm not saying this because I was bitter or what, but this is just my observation :D

And I was shock to know that YIN never did that kind of kiss in Episode 14 since QIHM? I'm a fan of her, but I didn't follow all her drama because of my studies. But... This fact made my shipping heart more hopeful :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Natalie Aliya said:

1 hour ago, tearsofthestar said:

yes, i agree with @tearsofthestar . I'm  a casual fan of both YIN n LDW and also have watched their previous full-blown kissing scenes in their previous dramas.. so it's not the first time YIN doing this..BUT.. indeed when they did the third kiss in JS's house.. i felt like they did it differently in comparison to how they used to do kissing scenes to their respective co-stars.

on a bright side, we don't know what kind of kissing scene they will show us next week now that they've demonstrated making-out scene ON the street, please give us moreeeee sugar..(not that i minded at all.. LOL) .. looking forward to the BTS............!

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I just want to share the deep kiss in our forum:P.

Saw a tweet about people complaining to TVN and director in  Naver that there’s no closeup of the kiss.

It reminds me of SongSongCouple’s kiss from Mars aerial view in Descendants of the Sun.  The one on top of the bell tower.  It’s a little bit suspicious that there is no closeup of this  important kiss scene in Touch Your Heart too.  I wonder why???

• Love 9