[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

11 minutes ago, flashyymalditah said:

Dongwook fans in twitter doesn't like the rumour about dongwook getting married...they talking about the knetz speculation of dongwook getting married..,they think it's a career suicide...lol his old enough to do what he thinks the best for him he has tons of money already and he's been in the industry for a long time staying single for the fans and his career...if it's true, well goodluck and be happy...

I wish YooInna happiness also...

Lol, agree with you maybe who said so are just new fans post totnt.. true wookie fans will support whatever that make him happy

Besides 

I dont count how many times he said it, but he emphasize so much of being single and lonely:lol:

For me if someone emphasize something that often it's either he's currently in relationships but doesn't want others to find out or hes seeking someones attention :Ohboy3:

Just my 2 cents hope it's not just my delulu:D

On 3/25/2021 at 12:50 PM, Me Linda said:

One of ldw’s fan make poll which ldw character that fans like most between leon and grin reaper. Mostly chose Leon tont, about 63%. I dont care about the poll. 
from this interview, I know ldw favourite character is Grim reaper, wang yeo. He still cherish goblin drama after several years. 

i remember hyun bin interview last year. He still mentioned ye jin name even after drama finished year ago. 

Now she's making yeon jiah v pichi poll hihi no result yet but it's fun to see what his fans think

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

I found this while browsing through Youtube yesterday.    It all started in 2014 I guess?     

Marriage rumours were come from knets? Why they discussed about ldw marriage? They have something that international fans dont know? 

i dont understand about ldw. Why he keep saying he is not in relationship? Or may be its true?

anyway I hope Inna can find her true love and get marry this year. She already 40yo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ldw promised to be sincere, and this time I felt he was telling the truth.

He said he has been single for a long time, he's not loving anyone now and he sound honest to me.  How could you say such a lie in TV if you are thinking to get marry soon?  :phew:

As himself has said before, he seems to me like being cold and hard to get satisfied with any relationship. Like a man that has been single too many years not use to think in other just himself. It´s something that happen to many older men.

He said once that he's not romantic at all and he can't have a relationship that take energy from him. This sound like he's not ready to give as much as he take.

All these things make me feel that he's quite different Yin and they maybe wish also different things of a relationship. 

In my opinion Yin is also a mature strong woman and, -if he has been honest-,  I'm not sure she would be satisfied  waiting so long for something that maybe never happen.

Well..maybe I'm too sensitive now :unsure: and tomorrow will be full of hope again, yeah, why not.. :)  

7 hours ago, Me Linda said:

i dont understand about ldw. Why he keep saying he is not in relationship? Or may be its true?

Now I think its true. And maybe all that flirt with jba + couple photos happened bcs he was single...  who knows? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Me Linda said:

Marriage rumours were come from knets? Why they discussed about ldw marriage? They have something that international fans dont know? 

anyway I hope Inna can find her true love and get marry this year. She already 40yo

I think it's the same rumour we've discussed before, like @Lunitasaid basically ldh (who was rumoured as ldw ex- actually I also believed she was his ex) was creating content on her social media about her getting married and pic with man and the man is looking like ldw?? And somehow ldw's pr team seems to use this to tease ldw in his Instagram post, the 'what happened to this flower are you getting married soon' post. I thought that was a mere joke but donno why Knetz finds it true

About being single, he said it many many times already yes maybe he's right he's being single besides he's not married yet so his claim of being single is basically true to some degree :)

But I feel that I need to say this (again). if it's true, no romantic involvement ever happened to our pichi, I won't take this as ldws fault. it takes two to tango, who knows maybe it's yin's who didn't respond to ldw's feeling. I remember I read in twitter someone said 'poor yin because ldw is not loving her back' ?? I know who wrote that is not someone from this forum but If someone reading this forum, i don't want people getting the idea of yin is pathetic. Geez, yin is happy with or without ldw or any man she doesn't need to be pitied!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys...

Long time not in here. I have health problems & just keep quiet but i read all about ldwyin n Yoo Inna thread. I just want to say, we better wait for 'Single In Seoul' to release. I don't think ldw would say that I'm in a relationship right now. And for celebrities, it’s common to say that they don’t have a relationship even if they have a gf or bf, like yin once said "if i have a bf, i will say i don't have one". I don't think ldwyin will get married now. Moreover, ldw adding new fans. The 3 -year period that yin told has not yet arrived. It's all about time. I don't think ldw will say he has a gf now. Even in the old days, when he had a gf, he said he was single too. Usually the person who first tells us he is single or not in a relationship, especially without being asked, he is actually in a relationship but doesn't want people to know/find out about it. And i wonder why the reporters who interviewed them especially ldw (many times) didn't ask about love in their life, have a gf or bf or plan for marriage. Whatever is up to you to believe it. I don't believe ldw 100%. Let's just wait & see. I want to see yin married & happy, no matter who her husband is. As a man, ldw is good at navigating his life. This year he's 40. I think he knows what he's saying, what he's doing & what he wants in life. He himself said love is important in life. I think they r still together but not always dating as ldw said, love without having to meet often or contact often, I also like that. What matters is sincerity, honesty and loyalty. Now, it's up to you to decide whether or not they r still together. If not, up to you & have to accept. If so, prayers for their marriage will come. But I hope, don't let any of us make others feel down, please. Oh one more, i guess ldw consider jba like a sister like go eun (to me). Tqvm.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Reena said:

..I don't think ldw will say he has a gf now. Even in the old days, when he had a gf, he said he was single too. Usually the person who first tells us he is single or not in a relationship, especially without being asked, he is actually in a relationship but doesn't want people to know/find out about it.

THIS. He's basically saying that he's single, over and over again in almost of his recent interview from gq, arena and now elle, why wookie why? :)

And I hope you getting well soon dear, take care:heart: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
8 hours ago, Reena said:

Hi guys...

Long time not in here. I have health problems & just keep quiet but i read all about ldwyin n Yoo Inna thread. I just want to say, we better wait for 'Single In Seoul' to release. I don't think ldw would say that I'm in a relationship right now. And for celebrities, it’s common to say that they don’t have a relationship even if they have a gf or bf, like yin once said "if i have a bf, i will say i don't have one". I don't think ldwyin will get married now. Moreover, ldw adding new fans. The 3 -year period that yin told has not yet arrived. It's all about time. I don't think ldw will say he has a gf now. Even in the old days, when he had a gf, he said he was single too. Usually the person who first tells us he is single or not in a relationship, especially without being asked, he is actually in a relationship but doesn't want people to know/find out about it. And i wonder why the reporters who interviewed them especially ldw (many times) didn't ask about love in their life, have a gf or bf or plan for marriage. Whatever is up to you to believe it. I don't believe ldw 100%. Let's just wait & see. I want to see yin married & happy, no matter who her husband is. As a man, ldw is good at navigating his life. This year he's 40. I think he knows what he's saying, what he's doing & what he wants in life. He himself said love is important in life. I think they r still together but not always dating as ldw said, love without having to meet often or contact often, I also like that. What matters is sincerity, honesty and loyalty. Now, it's up to you to decide whether or not they r still together. If not, up to you & have to accept. If so, prayers for their marriage will come. But I hope, don't let any of us make others feel down, please. Oh one more, i guess ldw consider jba like a sister like go eun (to me). Tqvm.

This! Like what you said, they still not ready to confirm their relationship. If they will keep it forever, then go! What happened to this thread? Hope you guys, don't pass the negative among their relationship. Thanks! Xoxo

• Love 1

Pichi couple, YOO IN NA, beautiful, cute, sincere, wise, hard woorking, warm person and a very good actress, a multitalented woman. Love and miss her .. :heart1:  

• Like 1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/04/lee-dong-wook-in-talks-to-play-lead-in-upcoming-ocn-drama-bad-and-crazy

I almost sure he already decided to take this role because in his interview he hinted that he would love to have project with real action

It's the same as yin before confirmed in snowdrop she also hinted that she wants to play a role as a doctor and there she is now

Are these two loved to play hints? let's see

I really hope we will hear the same news for yin soon :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/4/2021 at 11:14 AM, RollyPenny said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/04/lee-dong-wook-in-talks-to-play-lead-in-upcoming-ocn-drama-bad-and-crazy

I almost sure he already decided to take this role because in his interview he hinted that he would love to have project with real action

It's the same as yin before confirmed in snowdrop she also hinted that she wants to play a role as a doctor and there she is now

Are these two loved to play hints? let's see

I really hope we will hear the same news for yin soon 

For me, I would like to see Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook again in a korean movie or drama , an action, romance comedy drama series just like Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie and that will be a great idea and all of their fans will become happy if that  happen after the 2019 Touch Your Heart. They are both great actor/actress and their onscreen chemistry is undeniable. 

I think they both want to give their Pichi fans and indibidual followers something new to offer everytime they work. 

spacer.png

Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook 

spacer.png

Pichi Couple 

spacer.png

photos cr:tto

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Miss Pichi Couple ... :heart2beat:

What happen to you Pichi? ,  How are you doing? ,  How are you feeling?

Are you still loving each other?,Are you taking care of each other? :heart::heart:

Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona, de pie y texto que dice "might be slow, Buti keep step towand to you, slow Butfon long time' (kin, Touch Your Heant) Double t lit "We have tnust each othen" (kin, Touch Your Heart)"

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Guys. it's right that  BAD & CRAZY would be finished SEPT. 11 

and  SNOWDROP would have broadcast  SEPT. 10 ??

Anyone knows about it?  :open_mouth:  :smiley:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

We really missed Pichi Couple. 

Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook. 

Let's all watch again their romantic, comedy drama series " Touch Your Heart. ". 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/20/2021 at 5:33 AM, RollyPenny said:

Ldw is said currently filming new movie with tentative title happy new year with 6 other lead, so it'll be like new years blue??

I think that it will be similar to New Years Blues. Also, it looks like he and YIN are both doing movies. I wonder if we will see more films from them this year instead of dramas. I think that films are easier for relationships

• Like 2