Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

In the interim, before we engage with the next big heart-stopping slow-mo video, here’s an easy way to remember what to look out for in our Pichi couple: Pouting when he wants a hug Instruct

I don't think that the comment was directed at Pichi Shippers but it looked like a group of people shipped Jo Boah with someone else and they didnt like the idea of her being shipped with Lee Dong Wook.  I don't know who they wanted her to be with.

14 minutes ago, Luny Delva said:

I don't think that the comment was directed at Pichi Shippers but it looked like a group of people shipped Jo Boah with someone else and they didnt like the idea of her being shipped with Lee Dong Wook.  I don't know who they wanted her to be with.

what comment?

watching some of the u tube clips about them,even in twitter they bash yin bcoz they want her for him...maybe some of them shipped the 2 but i dont see pichi shippers being harsh w/ them...pichi stan are really nice lol just like their mother yin♡

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, flashyymalditah said:

what comment?

watching some of the u tube clips about them,even in twitter they bash yin bcoz they want her for him...maybe some of them shipped the 2 but i dont see pichi shippers being harsh w/ them...pichi stan are really nice lol just like their mother yin♡

Someone posted about 4 messages ago about a tweet of Lee Dong Wook and Jo Boah.  The tweet talked about people getting upset about the shippers for Jo Boah and Lee Dong Wook. I was just saying that I dont think that the tweet was about Pichi but that some of the shippers wanted Jo Boah to be with someone else and they were upset witht he photo.

https://twitter.com/ChelleAndrea10/status/1325783191022497803?s=19

43 minutes ago, Luny Delva said:

I dont think the comments are directed at JBA or LDW either. They mentioned something about ozone and dnf and michaeng... i think it was about kpop groups in general

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Luny Delva said:

Someone posted about 4 messages ago about a tweet of Lee Dong Wook and Jo Boah.  The tweet talked about people getting upset about the shippers for Jo Boah and Lee Dong Wook. I was just saying that I dont think that the tweet was about Pichi but that some of the shippers wanted Jo Boah to be with someone else and they were upset witht he photo.

https://twitter.com/ChelleAndrea10/status/1325783191022497803?s=1

saw the time of post photo and the comment its clearly nov 9 lol i dont think the photo has something to do with the outburst...and the the 1 who post has not even post something negative...and that pic u post has nothing to do here we dont do anything to them...

40 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

I dont think the comments are directed at JBA or LDW either. They mentioned something about ozone and dnf and michaeng... i think it was about kpop groups in general

try to watch it to and see ldw hand signs to yin since he can't assist him

https://twitter.com/Prin_kle0922/status/1108021455772540930?s=09

38 minutes ago, flashyymalditah said:

Edited by flashyymalditah
12 minutes ago, flashyymalditah said:

try to watch it to and see ldw hand signs to yin since he can't assist him

can anyone enlighten me what he was trying to do here. :sweatingbullets:

26 minutes ago, Luny Delva said:

I was just saying that I dont think that the tweet was about Pichi but that some of the shippers wanted Jo Boah to be with someone else and they were upset witht he photo.

wow didn't realize Ms Bo Ah also has her fair share of shippers.  so maybe that's why. 

• LOL 1

Hello,  Do you know if Goblin cast really had reunion this year, when was it?

I havn't  heard anything about it,.. 

And celebrated TTONT their wrap up reunion and Ldw birthday together, 6/11?

Are The Spies, Yin,  still shooting ?  :huh::)

Thanks a lot for the answers :heartxoxo:

• Like 1

@lunita no.. no reunion so far for Goblin cast. At this point i doubt if they are still in touch. All of them are now busy with their own projects. 

2 hours ago, lunita said:

i think this is just for Ldw bday. So he's sitting beside her huh? ookkkaayy..

Have they had their wrap-up party yet?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

I think this is to celebrate end of shooting tont, maybe to celebrate ldw's birthday as well since the timing is close but more of celebrating tont i guess because there's no birthday cake whatsoever.. moreover ldws hair is not red anymore (he still have his hair red on fendi event around 5th nov) meaning that this photo may be taken one or two days ago (unless ldw spending his birthday coloring his hair :lol:)

And I think it's normal to celebrate end of project with your friends/working colleges and sitting next to your female lead as the female lead should be your closest working partner right? In tont bts we can also see that ldw is close to jba but I can only see them as a friend, in one interview they also said that ldw treat jba like she's his hyung. Yes he seems like flirting but ldw's nature is like that if you see from his previous dramas but I'm sure ldw is professional he just want to create better chemistry hoping that it'll translate to their drama

Speaking about chemistry with others, in funding together when yin is doing project with kang ha neul, there's no skinship whatsoever but I can see their genuine chemistry that I feel jealous he's not ldw haha much stronger chemistry than ldw and jba have right now. Even the other MCs said that they're like watching drama

Ok, sorry for being oot but my point is don't worry too much of ldw and other actress(es) , just my two cents though not trying to offend anyone here or out there :D:*

5 hours ago, lunita said:

Thanks a lot for the answers

Btw yin looks like a fox in this orange suit :lol:

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, lunita said:

Thanks a lot for the answers

even when they met up in the past, goblin cast never publicly post about it so we won't know unless someone leaks it :sleepy:

YIN's drama is probably still shooting? Her costars post about filming and they haven't said anything about it being over.

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 2

Hello, thank you for all the information you provide, I appreciate it very much.
I think Yin's hands are also in a zoom from the first scene they filmed together.
About Ldw and Boah, my feelings have been changing, sometimes a little confused, understanding the normal chemistry that occurs and the cheerful type that Ldw is. Yesterday I saw a BTS where Ldw suddenly gives a spontaneous kiss to Boah, kiss that didn't correspond to the scene, (like that Ldw  gave to Yin in the kitchen,in TYH),  she was surprised and they laugh. That seems "to me" a little more than chemistry and maybe a bit weird to do when you have a gf. Yin seems to be serious on that issue, on the other hand Ldw has said that he is actually quite conservative about love and relationship although it does not seem so. It could possible be they like each other and  something happen between them and it is also possible that Yin and Ldw are not a couple anymore, after all it's been a long time since we last saw them together. And maybe it was true when in 77billion Love Yin said that she had been in a relationship, but she hasn't now. Perhaps, as some fans said, Ldw decideds to focus on his career. Yin spent a long time in total silence ,no photos, nothing, actually since she was sick to after they started filming. Several fans thought they were done. Also both sometimes seemed thoughtsfull, or tired. We can never know. Ldw starts filming Single now, a romance movie. We can only wait and hope everything goes well for them, work and hearts. I wish Pichi were together celebrating his birthday, they will marry soon and could be a happy family. I like them both very much. :love:

Sorry. Not intention to offend anyone, if I do, sorry for that.:rolleyes:

:heartxoxo:

2 hours ago, lunita said:

Hello, thank you for all the information you provide, I appreciate it very much.
I think Yin's hands are also in a zoom from the first scene they filmed together.
About Ldw and Boah, my feelings have been changing, sometimes a little confused, understanding the normal chemistry that occurs and the cheerful type that Ldw is. Yesterday I saw a BTS where Ldw suddenly gives a spontaneous kiss to Boah, kiss that didn't correspond to the scene, (like that Ldw  gave to Yin in the kitchen,in TYH),  she was surprised and they laugh. That seems "to me" a little more than chemistry and maybe a bit weird to do when you have a gf. Yin seems to be serious on that issue, on the other hand Ldw has said that he is actually quite conservative about love and relationship although it does not seem so. It could possible be they like each other and  something happen between them and it is also possible that Yin and Ldw are not a couple anymore, after all it's been a long time since we last saw them together. And maybe it was true when in 77billion Love Yin said that she had been in a relationship, but she hasn't now. Perhaps, as some fans said, Ldw decideds to focus on his career. Yin spent a long time in total silence ,no photos, nothing, actually since she was sick to after they started filming. Several fans thought they were done. Also both sometimes seemed thoughtsfull, or tired. We can never know. Ldw starts filming Single now, a romance movie. We can only wait and hope everything goes well for them, work and hearts. I wish Pichi were together celebrating his birthday, they will marry soon and could be a happy family. I like them both very much. :love:

Sorry. Not intention to offend anyone, if I do, sorry for that.:rolleyes:

:heartxoxo:

I don't trust the gumiho bts cuz ldw always sees the camera then tells boah to do couple stuff with him for the bts filming:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, shipper said:

I don't trust the gumiho bts cuz ldw always sees the camera then tells boah to do couple stuff with him for the bts filming

LOL I agree. LDW is very aware of the camera and in one of the earlier BTS he even called them out and told her to come sit next to him closer. It's interesting also because it other BTS later on he seems pretty out of it/tired but she is pretty into it, like the one where she tries to pet him. Anyways like @shipper says, I wouldn't trust it too much. I think tvn invested heavily in TOTNT like another poster mentioned here so there is quite a bit of pressure for them to get fans and shippers. Just my two cents haha

• Like 3
11 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

I think this is to celebrate end of shooting tont, maybe to celebrate ldw's birthday as well since the timing is close but more of celebrating tont i guess because there's no birthday cake whatsoever.. moreover ldws hair is not red anymore (he still have his hair red on fendi event around 5th nov) meaning that this photo may be taken one or two days ago (unless ldw spending his birthday coloring his hair :lol:)

And I think it's normal to celebrate end of project with your friends/working colleges and sitting next to your female lead as the female lead should be your closest working partner right? In tont bts we can also see that ldw is close to jba but I can only see them as a friend, in one interview they also said that ldw treat jba like she's his hyung. Yes he seems like flirting but ldw's nature is like that if you see from his previous dramas but I'm sure ldw is professional he just want to create better chemistry hoping that it'll translate to their drama

Speaking about chemistry with others, in funding together when yin is doing project with kang ha neul, there's no skinship whatsoever but I can see their genuine chemistry that I feel jealous he's not ldw haha much stronger chemistry than ldw and jba have right now. Even the other MCs said that they're like watching drama

Ok, sorry for being oot but my point is don't worry too much of ldw and other actress(es) , just my two cents though not trying to offend anyone here or out there :D:*

That was my favorite part of Funding Together!! And i totally agree you. I guess part of it was because of the editing but really, YIN and Kang Ha Neul really just looked good together. I mean they didnt even hold hands. They just sat together, and talked, had coffee and eat. Like i was literally "Why am i having Ship-feels when its not even LDW?" But i realized that, that kind of thinking is toxic so i trashed it. Then I continued supporting YIN and hoped that in the near furure YIN and KHN could work together because they do have an amazing chemistry.

• Like 1

To be honest, In my eyes, JB and LD doesn't have great chemistry. :sweatingbullets: Doesn't have any impact to me at all (I am not bashing JB or LD) I just I don't feel giddy during their couple screen time. 
Storyline is amazing though. I'm more interested on how will the story goes and the future Big Boss (Imoogi) Fight.

I also don't trust BTS that much because it can also be scripted. -> However in TYH there was BTS from YG Stage. YIN and LD were talking , then LD got annoyed/sulky  because he saw that they are being filmed. YIN also has an upcoming movie called New Year's Blues. hahaha

I hope they marry soooon. Both are nearing 40s, 

Spoiler

Kang Haneul is an eye candy :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

To be honest, In my eyes, JB and LD doesn't have great chemistry. :sweatingbullets: I doesn't have any impact to me at all (I am not bashing JB or LD) I just I don't feel giddy during their couple screen time. 
Storyline is amazing though. I'm more interested on how will the story goes and future Big Boss (Imoogi) Fight.

I also don't trust BTS that much because it can also be scripted. -> However in TYH there was BTS from YG Stage. YIN and LD were talking , then LD got annoyed/sulky  because he saw that they are being filmed.

YIN also has an upcoming movie called New Year's Blues. hahaha

I wanna see that TYH bts.. is it still on YG's IG? Or in their YT?