Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Exactly!!! The BTS with lots of kisses :wub:. I am imagining LDW and YIN kissing like that in real life hahaha :tounge_xd:. and In the TYH press con, LDW said he is not romantic and caring type of person, but the way he cares for YIN in the Kakaotalk TYH drama chat tells us differently. Oh my god, i hope they end up together in real life.

There was even an instance wherein he became shy after the kiss. They were rehearsing, i think, and then after the kiss, he suddenly turned his back, and became timid. His face was blushing btw, and he had his shy smile on.:love:

 

That bts have a lot of fluttering scenes. I felt that they've become closer there and that they joked and goof around more. And thats what they continued to do during TYH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 11:48 AM, ELFlamingo said:

I dont think im familiar with that interview? Is that the one where they wore casual clothes? And the backdrop looks like a classroom? I've seen a clip of the scenario that im talking about. On the clip, YIN hugged Kim Go Eun. Seeing that, LDW opened his arms and asked YIN to hug him too. But YIN just laughed it off.. I find it cute because LDW cant seem to keep his hands off YIN. :wub: But that was just a clip and i often wonder what the occasion was. 

 

Btw, do these interviews happen after they finish filming or before? 

 

 

Wait. Do you have an IG account with the same name? I felt like I've encountered it a lot while reminiscing. 

 

This is the one that I'm telling you about. But I can't find videos. See their closeness??? :love:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

Just read LDW's latest interview in Soompi. Have any of you watched LDW's Life drama? I wonder why he felt depressed after that drama. Did the drama not fare well? I wished his new drama went well but then again, i kinda hoped their loveline wouldn't overshadow PiChi/Ointments popularity. Really miss seeing them together. I hope they land a commercial together. 

Currently,I am watching Life drama. Hmm. The story line is interesting and well written but i think generally, korea is not yet ready to accept that kind of genre. Strangers from Hell/Life is heavy,dark and depressing, I've read that Korean viewers gets stress from watching which resulted to an average rating. 5.5% (wiki)

However, for me as an international fan. The drama is refreshing and a new concept because to be honest.. i'm so tired of the too much romance scenerio in Kdrama. :vicx:  (Out of topic, like for me Itaewon class has better story line than Crash landing on you, In Crash Landing on You the loveline is clearly evident and more exposed that's why it gained much popularity than Itaewon Class) :sweatingbullets:

Back to Life, LDW's character is weak and i didn't feel that he is the the main lead of the drama. Well, I can't blame him, his character is moody, awkward and quiet. LDW did well in portraying that character though. The character and the scenes got into his system and got him depressed after the drama,  which leads him to accept the role of Kwon Jung Rok in Touch your heart because the director said accepting the role will heal him as an actor. (Thank God! I can't imagine another actor playing KJR) :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ELFlamingo said:
 

 

This is the one that I'm telling you about. But I can't find videos. See their closeness??? :love:

 

This one :)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Currently,I am watching Life drama. Hmm. The story line is interesting and well written but i think generally, korea is not yet ready to accept that kind of genre. Strangers from Hell/Life is heavy,dark and depressing, I've read that Korean viewers gets stress from watching which resulted to an average rating. 5.5% (wiki)

However, for me as an international fan. The drama is refreshing and a new concept because to be honest.. i'm so tired of the too much romance scenerio in Kdrama. :vicx:  (Out of topic, like for me Itaewon class has better story line than Crash landing on you, In Crash Landing on You the loveline is clearly evident and more exposed that's why it gained much popularity than Itaewon Class) :sweatingbullets:

Back to Life, LDW's character is weak and i didn't feel that he is the the main lead of the drama. Well, I can't blame him, his character is moody, awkward and quiet. LDW did well in portraying that character though. The character and the scenes got into his system and got him depressed after the drama,  which leads him to accept the role of Kwon Jung Rok in Touch your heart because the director said accepting the role will heal him as an actor. (Thank God! I can't imagine another actor playing KJR) :heart:

So thats why. I've watched Strangers from Hell and I loved it. He was really creepy in that drama. LDW showed that he can do those kind of roles effectively too.

 

Thankfully too, LDW accepted the role in TYH despite the fact that Jung Kyung Ho was already announced for that role. He got cured because of YIN. :wub: And our dreams of their reunion finally came true. But the thing is, we want more of them. 

 

 

Haven't watched Itaewon Class yet but I did watch CLOY. And you know what's strange? There was a scene there where Son Ye Jin wore this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaUZAwNrSd52nePD54kjn

and it reminded me of this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_0fRCGu5DiFP6rNGMnnu

So I kept thinking what if YIN played that role? On the other hand, i really liked the 2nd leads romance more than the main. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

This is the clip that I'm talking about. See LDW asking for a hug from YIN??? :love:

 

I can't find other vids related to this though. Does anyone know where i can watch this? 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tenor.gif?itemid=13711363

 

Good day Pichi Shippers. Here's something to brighten everyone's day. :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good evening everyone ftom my timezone!i saw pictures of LDW on instagram, i think it was an interview of him after the stranger ftom hell drama.in that pics, i think 4 if them, the 2nd pic he was holiding pictures of YIN, the 3rd pic he was holding a picture of them the scarf the flown away scene, and the 4th pic he was showing his cellphone with YIN on it.were these pictures edited or fan made?the pictures of LDW was with white background and he was wearing a white polo ithnk.hope some shippers could clarify these pics..i really don't know how post pics here im sorry.:sweatingbullets:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LAARNI said:

good evening everyone ftom my timezone!i saw pictures of LDW on instagram, i think it was an interview of him after the stranger ftom hell drama.in that pics, i think 4 if them, the 2nd pic he was holiding pictures of YIN, the 3rd pic he was holding a picture of them the scarf the flown away scene, and the 4th pic he was showing his cellphone with YIN on it.were these pictures edited or fan made?the pictures of LDW was with white background and he was wearing a white polo ithnk.hope some shippers could clarify these pics..i really don't know how post pics here im sorry.:sweatingbullets:

Can you remember the name of the user that posted it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RoS16_00014.jpgI often wonder if this scene is 'ad-libbed'. The way they interact in this scene is real. This is too mushy to be unreal. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

Can you remember the name of the user that posted it? 

the ig account is lovelypichicouple and yeah!i am fully convinced that the breakfast kiss is an adlib scene because their actions felt awkward after doing it.:D. I have been watching TYH many times already i just noticed it that in all their kissing scenes LDW's lips are unusually RED and it was discussed here that he is on'fire'when his lips are really turning red??oh my!hope you could provide me with those pics if these are edited or not.thank u in advance.:heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(sorry for the length lol) I have been lurking on this thread for a while now and I would just like to share some of my own insight (though quite biased lol). Summary of previous events and what I think is of them right now.

 

1. They weren’t romantically involved post-Goblin, pre-TYH, and the beginning of TYH filming. (Feelings/Crushing could have been present, but not exclusively dating). Apart from the finger-rubbing BTS (lol) the beginning behind-the-scenes seemed like close friends, probably because the romance and kissing scenes came later on.

 

2. Goblin was a turning point in both of their careers so I think it was inevitable that they were attached to each other (them with KGE and GY). I find it so admirable that they are all still close to this day (KGE mentioned she still visits YIN’s house and hangs out with LDW and GY).

 

3. I am leaning towards the sentiment that they were romantically involved Post-TYH because of the ninja Wrap Up Party and matching Chanel Watches. (Though, it could have come from KGE, she hid her wrist with the watch on previous Jeju posts until confession day where she was seen wearing it. I believe a few days before, LDW’s stylist or manager took a pic of him with the watch. I also think they had another matching watch instance, one with Inna on With Funding and Dongwook on a V-live I believe, around Strangers from Hell era. It was white with a rose gold center? (Someone discussed it before on the forum and it was barely discussed. Maybe it wasn’t the same if so).

 

4. During Mirae Interview in Taiwan, YIN is asked if she would like to work with LDW again which she glosses over and LDW’s fanmeet doesn’t discuss TYH. A bit odd cause in a VIKI interview during day of TYH press conferences, YIN is asked what CF’s she wants to film with LDW and she says all (note that she knew what ad deals they both had, though maybe because of some being shown in the drama)

 

5. Speaking of press conf. interviews, in an IQiYi interview, two things came up which caught my interest. One, the interviewer asks, non-verbatim, “In the drama KJR has a 99% winning streak as a lawyer. Is there anything you believe you’ll never lose at?” LDW says no, but YIN whispers “Sports” to him. Shows a bit of her LDW knowledge. Two, LDW says that they meet  

OFTEN (자주) and either PRIVATELY (사적인 자리) or with the drama team. Doesn’t that mean they’re close enough to meet one-on-one. We would have never known this if he hadn’t said it in this interview. If they had met often and privately, without getting caught by Dispatch or media even once, they are truly ninjas. This could hold true to even now, but at the moment I am unsure where these two stand. 

 

I’ve noticed that they balanced each other out during press-conference day. In the side interviews with Viki and iQiYi, LDW looked a bit tired while Inna energetically carried the interview. In the Drama Live Kakao Chat, Inna is visibly cold and tired and LDW is the one who’s leading the interview. (Doesn’t indicate that they are dating necessarily but it’s admirable, their friendship). Some sus parts from this are the jjajang jjapong question, the coffee question, LDW reading ‘YIN saranghae’, him insisting that his arms are long enough to take the selfie, and him putting the pillow behind her back.

 

As for ad-libs, widely believed ones are the ttalgi market-place one, that sneak attack morning cheek kiss, and ldw asking if boys and girls can be friends during the jenga game. (though i feel a lot of scenes had ad-libs near the end because maybe they didn’t have to act??? ahahahha clownery).

 

Now for the current situation. No clues. We can take that no news = good news but we do have to brace ourselves if we get news we aren’t expecting. YIN expressed wishing to marry in three years in 2018 (2021 coming nearer and nearer sis), and currently says she has no boyfriend, quite firmly on 7.7 Billion in Love. Though she has said that even if she is dating, she will say no. It is possible that she has a prepared answer but again, we have to stay grounded. LDW is shown two times on the show, one being compared to the to-be-wed (large reach LOL) and when they mentioned Goblin, they showed a pichi picture instead of just YIN (they only mentioned Sunny). Seeing her reaction of LDW being mentioned, I do think there’s no bad blood between them, so that’s a plus. Things to be noted is a) she stays silent at first and becomes a bit pouty (maybe some one rubbed off on her lmaoaoa feeding the delulu) and b) she knows his face enough to identify the resemblance. The guest says “That’s exactly what my wife said!” heheheh. They also teased her when she was discussing convincing your parents to like your partner. They said stuff along the lines of ‘You are in the same drama you can get closer’ and ‘You even had a kissing scene together!’, considering her last drama was TYH, it is possible they were referring to that. YIN gets flustered and denies while laughing. Interesting, though subtle points in her talk-show.

 

With my knowledge of Korean media, I heard that agencies can pay to stop dating articles to be released (not sure about this). But considering that the Goblin cast met often and no pictures resurfaced, we can assume they still do after TYH (prior to the outbreak of course). The two have a lot of mutuals, so they could add on as well. The thrill of playing with the public could be present early-on, but it does subside like all thrills do (maybe it applies to them, if they were an item?)

 

As of now all we have to do is wait. I might have forgotten something and left it out, but this sums up my thoughts well. 

 

Current status: unknown ?

  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, pi-chimaek said:

(sorry for the length lol) I have been lurking on this thread for a while now and I would just like to share some of my own insight (though quite biased lol). Summary of previous events and what I think is of them right now.

 

1. They weren’t romantically involved post-Goblin, pre-TYH, and the beginning of TYH filming. (Feelings/Crushing could have been present, but not exclusively dating). Apart from the finger-rubbing BTS (lol) the beginning behind-the-scenes seemed like close friends, probably because the romance and kissing scenes came later on.

 

2. Goblin was a turning point in both of their careers so I think it was inevitable that they were attached to each other (them with KGE and GY). I find it so admirable that they are all still close to this day (KGE mentioned she still visits YIN’s house and hangs out with LDW and GY).

 

3. I am leaning towards the sentiment that they were romantically involved Post-TYH because of the ninja Wrap Up Party and matching Chanel Watches. (Though, it could have come from KGE, she hid her wrist with the watch on previous Jeju posts until confession day where she was seen wearing it. I believe a few days before, LDW’s stylist or manager took a pic of him with the watch. I also think they had another matching watch instance, one with Inna on With Funding and Dongwook on a V-live I believe, around Strangers from Hell era. It was white with a rose gold center? (Someone discussed it before on the forum and it was barely discussed. Maybe it wasn’t the same if so).

 

4. During Mirae Interview in Taiwan, YIN is asked if she would like to work with LDW again which she glosses over and LDW’s fanmeet doesn’t discuss TYH. A bit odd cause in a VIKI interview during day of TYH press conferences, YIN is asked what CF’s she wants to film with LDW and she says all (note that she knew what ad deals they both had, though maybe because of some being shown in the drama)

 

5. Speaking of press conf. interviews, in an IQiYi interview, two things came up which caught my interest. One, the interviewer asks, non-verbatim, “In the drama KJR has a 99% winning streak as a lawyer. Is there anything you believe you’ll never lose at?” LDW says no, but YIN whispers “Sports” to him. Shows a bit of her LDW knowledge. Two, LDW says that they meet  

OFTEN (자주) and either PRIVATELY (사적인 자리) or with the drama team. Doesn’t that mean they’re close enough to meet one-on-one. We would have never known this if he hadn’t said it in this interview. If they had met often and privately, without getting caught by Dispatch or media even once, they are truly ninjas. This could hold true to even now, but at the moment I am unsure where these two stand. 

 

I’ve noticed that they balanced each other out during press-conference day. In the side interviews with Viki and iQiYi, LDW looked a bit tired while Inna energetically carried the interview. In the Drama Live Kakao Chat, Inna is visibly cold and tired and LDW is the one who’s leading the interview. (Doesn’t indicate that they are dating necessarily but it’s admirable, their friendship). Some sus parts from this are the jjajang jjapong question, the coffee question, LDW reading ‘YIN saranghae’, him insisting that his arms are long enough to take the selfie, and him putting the pillow behind her back.

 

As for ad-libs, widely believed ones are the ttalgi market-place one, that sneak attack morning cheek kiss, and ldw asking if boys and girls can be friends during the jenga game. (though i feel a lot of scenes had ad-libs near the end because maybe they didn’t have to act??? ahahahha clownery).

 

Now for the current situation. No clues. We can take that no news = good news but we do have to brace ourselves if we get news we aren’t expecting. YIN expressed wishing to marry in three years in 2018 (2021 coming nearer and nearer sis), and currently says she has no boyfriend, quite firmly on 7.7 Billion in Love. Though she has said that even if she is dating, she will say no. It is possible that she has a prepared answer but again, we have to stay grounded. LDW is shown two times on the show, one being compared to the to-be-wed (large reach LOL) and when they mentioned Goblin, they showed a pichi picture instead of just YIN (they only mentioned Sunny). Seeing her reaction of LDW being mentioned, I do think there’s no bad blood between them, so that’s a plus. Things to be noted is a) she stays silent at first and becomes a bit pouty (maybe some one rubbed off on her lmaoaoa feeding the delulu) and b) she knows his face enough to identify the resemblance. The guest says “That’s exactly what my wife said!” heheheh. They also teased her when she was discussing convincing your parents to like your partner. They said stuff along the lines of ‘You are in the same drama you can get closer’ and ‘You even had a kissing scene together!’, considering her last drama was TYH, it is possible they were referring to that. YIN gets flustered and denies while laughing. Interesting, though subtle points in her talk-show.

 

With my knowledge of Korean media, I heard that agencies can pay to stop dating articles to be released (not sure about this). But considering that the Goblin cast met often and no pictures resurfaced, we can assume they still do after TYH (prior to the outbreak of course). The two have a lot of mutuals, so they could add on as well. The thrill of playing with the public could be present early-on, but it does subside like all thrills do (maybe it applies to them, if they were an item?)

 

As of now all we have to do is wait. I might have forgotten something and left it out, but this sums up my thoughts well. 

 

Current status: unknown ?

Totally agree with you. Especially with the ad-libbed scenes from TYH. I've watched it quite a few times, but I can't get over the fact that they seemed so awkward after the breakfast kiss scene. And during YIN's 7.7 Billion in Love, those instances that you mentioned triggered my alarm too. I felt that they were really talking about LDW.

 

I also found it odd that TYH's wrap up party isn't publicized. No fan photo taken, no staff photo uploaded and no media coverage. Did the wrap up party really happened? And if it did, where's the photos??? I've been an ELF(super junior fan here) for quite a while. And one thing about stanning famous people is that photos of them always end up in the web. Someone always manages to take pictures of them publicly. So the TYH having no photos is really really suspicious. 

 

I found out about the matching watch while lurking here. So I'm hoping positively that it was actually their couple watch.

 

As for YIN's glossing over LDW during the Mirae Event and LDW's fanmeet excluding TYH from the discussion, we could see it as a tactic to divert the public eye from them. Too much public interest on their loveteam could put pressure on their career and their relationship (hoping it was romantic) whether they date or not(Public pressure is one of the reasons that Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin parted ways). As we all know, they both have astounding ninja skills, especially YIN. Dont know much about LDW, i only know about Suzy, but can anyone tell me how many dating scandals he's been involved?

 

As you said, all we can do now is hope that our ship sails and is currently sailing smoothly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LAARNI said:

the ig account is lovelypichicouple and yeah!i am fully convinced that the breakfast kiss is an adlib scene because their actions felt awkward after doing it.:D. I have been watching TYH many times already i just noticed it that in all their kissing scenes LDW's lips are unusually RED and it was discussed here that he is on'fire'when his lips are really turning red??oh my!hope you could provide me with those pics if these are edited or not.thank u in advance.:heart:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B00ee8KJcOE/

Found it. Its from Produce 101, i think. Dunno why the preview of link doesn't show anymore. The pictures edited though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

Totally agree with you. Especially with the ad-libbed scenes from TYH. I've watched it quite a few times, but I can't get over the fact that they seemed so awkward after the breakfast kiss scene. And during YIN's 7.7 Billion in Love, those instances that you mentioned triggered my alarm too. I felt that they were really talking about LDW.

 

I also found it odd that TYH's wrap up party isn't publicized. No fan photo taken, no staff photo uploaded and no media coverage. Did the wrap up party really happened? And if it did, where's the photos??? I've been an ELF(super junior fan here) for quite a while. And one thing about stanning famous people is that photos of them always end up in the web. Someone always manages to take pictures of them publicly. So the TYH having no photos is really really suspicious. 

 

I found out about the matching watch while lurking here. So I'm hoping positively that it was actually their couple watch.

 

As for YIN's glossing over LDW during the Mirae Event and LDW's fanmeet excluding TYH from the discussion, we could see it as a tactic to divert the public eye from them. Too much public interest on their loveteam could put pressure on their career and their relationship (hoping it was romantic) whether they date or not(Public pressure is one of the reasons that Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin parted ways). As we all know, they both have astounding ninja skills, especially YIN. Dont know much about LDW, i only know about Suzy, but can anyone tell me how many dating scandals he's been involved?

 

As you said, all we can do now is hope that our ship sails and is currently sailing smoothly.

hello..would like to ask what episode was that in 7.7 billion love that they mention goblin???i agree with their insights although i have my mind conditioned already to accept whatever fate this ship would have and to be disappointed maybe but however my heart still tries to hold on to some facts/hints dropped by LDW and YIN themselves that the possibility of them in a relationship is also REAL.we just dont know their current status now because there is no news about them yet.i am hoping really for them to end up in marriage.:heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B00ee8KJcOE/

Found it. Its from Produce 101, i think. Dunno why the preview of link doesn't show anymore. The pictures edited though.

The original video is actually from LDW's channel in VLive, when he unboxed his welcome kit for the members of his fanship. The four photo cards are his photo cards included in the kit,
7LRhmLl3DRZSasvRmXxq4z.png
while in the phone, he was showing a selfie he did during the live.

23cJBxZ0gsxZXUm1SSYTWx.png

 

You can check the video here: https://www.vlive.tv/video/142683?channelCode=E47357

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...