Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

I was very disappointed, too. Everything was proving towards their coupleship! :(

13 hours ago, Mrs G said:

I was very disappointed, too. Everything was proving towards their coupleship! :(

There's nothing, right? :( I feel hopeless

Today I find a Cbiz actress couple (they have the same destiny with OUR PICHI) They got married late. Both are over 40ys. The same things are:

1. They met each others and was be best friends for over 10 years.

2. The man named "Huo Jian Hua" is fall in love with the girl first ON the first film that they worked with each others. But he was too shy and not had enough brave to confess with her so they was be good friends. 

3. They both co-op 2 film like PICHI CP.

They said that they were think they are just best friend but the destiny make them decided to love and get married. 

I'm really hope that our Pichi CP will be like them. 

anyone noticed that Pichi have the same action in real life? In BTS or Livechat We can see many same actions at the same times OR EVEN Their Own show We all can see that they act like they are the one. Especially when they laugh, this is the most important reason make me Love Pichi.

In fact, 2 people who have the same actions must be really really close then they can act like another one did. 

Although Uri Inna said that she doesn't date anyone now, I still have hope a lots Because their destiny are real and it still to be continued...

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

As for me, I won't still lose hope. As long as they are single, there's always a chance that they are together or will be someday. Knowing the nature of being a celebrity, telling the truth to the public is not necessary. These two maybe are under contract that they should keep their private lives off limits to the public because they have to promote another project, obviously they are currently working on a drama and film respectively with different partners. As a very 'hopeful' fan, I will remain optimistic.  B) Fighting PiChi fans! 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

On 2/13/2020 at 12:32 AM, WinonaLee said:

As for me, I won't still lose hope. As long as they are single, there's always a chance that they are together or will be someday. Knowing the nature of being a celebrity, telling the truth to the public is not necessary. These two maybe are under contract that they should keep their private lives off limits to the public because they have to promote another project, obviously they are currently working on a drama and film respectively with different partners. As a very 'hopeful' fan, I will remain optimistic.  B) Fighting PiChi fans! 

Me too! To be quite honest, I think neither of them will be admitting that they're in a relationship (whether with each other or with other people) any time soon. I think the nature of their jobs and the showbiz culture requires them to say that they're both single. I'll also leave a little room for doubt on the validity of the statements coz one ep, YIN was quoted to be saying she's dating constantly and then the next one, she's not seeing anyone hehehe 

I take comfort in the happy coincidences: both of them having the same co-host, the subtle grim reaper-sunny reference in Strangers from Hell, and the biggest one: both of them hosting talk shows right now! It's great that we're seeing both of them on TV doing what they love. 

So yeah, until and unless one of them announces marriage to someone else, my pichi ship sails on! :heart:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 2

22 hours ago, zee1983 said:

Me too! To be quite honest, I think neither of them will be admitting that they're in a relationship (whether with each other or with other people) any time soon. I think the nature of their jobs and the showbiz culture requires them to say that they're both single. I'll also leave a little room for doubt on the validity of the statements coz one ep, YIN was quoted to be saying she's dating constantly and then the next one, she's not seeing anyone hehehe 

I take comfort in the happy coincidences: both of them having the same co-host, the subtle grim reaper-sunny reference in Strangers from Hell, and the biggest one: both of them hosting talk shows right now! It's great that we're seeing both of them on TV doing what they love. 

So yeah, until and unless one of them announces marriage to someone else, my pichi ship sails on! :heart:

I will board this. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Today I watched “7.7 bilions of love” show and I noticed one point that raise our ship up. At 54:28 https://youtu.be/7Y_SKCmx5UA when Shin Dong Yup asked YIN unnie how to against parents oppinions and protect boy friend…. After she answer, Shin Dong Yup kidding YIN: “ They may say that: You’re in the same drama. You can become closer” and Kim Hee Chul also kidding she: “You even had a kissing scene.” ….. I’m happy to see that…. A lot of hope for our PICHI…

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

22 hours ago, pichi4ever said:

Today I watched “7.7 bilions of love” show and I noticed one point that raise our ship up. At 54:28 https://youtu.be/7Y_SKCmx5UA when Shin Dong Yup asked YIN unnie how to against parents oppinions and protect boy friend…. After she answer, Shin Dong Yup kidding YIN: “ They may say that: You’re in the same drama. You can become closer” and Kim Hee Chul also kidding she: “You even had a kissing scene.” ….. I’m happy to see that…. A lot of hope for our PICHI…

OMG!!! Now, my heart is afluttering!! Go PICHI!!!

• Love 2

Although she deny a lots, I wonder why Shin Dong Yup and Kim Hee Chul kidding her like that :v So, you know, we still hope hahaha

• Love 1

she said she can't get married because of IU ^^ but she isn't young so we will know her wedding soon. 

her thoughts about wedding is the same with Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee wedding, small and private... I agree with her, that's true love. ^^

• Like 1

Of course YIN will not admit on national TV that she's dating someone. It reminds me of when Cha tae Hyun randomly called song hye kyo during an episode in 2d1n season 3. This was the time post DOTS where everyone was super shipping the Song2 couple. Then the other members of the show asked SHK (over the phone) if she was seeing or dating anyone. I believed she was really caught by surprise. The members tend to be straightforward at times. :D

She denied. She said she was single. Well when we trace back their couple history they were already dating at the time.

So my point is, actors' answers MAY not be entirely true. Especially how K entertainment industry is. 

But if either one of them is in a relationship with another then ofcourse we'll have to respect it.:wub:

• Insightful 2

13 hours ago, strongtower said:

Of course YIN will not admit on national TV that she's dating someone. It reminds me of when Cha tae Hyun randomly called song hye kyo during an episode in 2d1n season 3. This was the time post DOTS where everyone was super shipping the Song2 couple. Then the other members of the show asked SHK (over the phone) if she was seeing or dating anyone. I believed she was really caught by surprise. The members tend to be straightforward at times. :D

She denied. She said she was single. Well when we trace back their couple history they were already dating at the time.

So my point is, actors' answers MAY not be entirely true. Especially how K entertainment industry is. 

But if either one of them is in a relationship with another then ofcourse we'll have to respect it.:wub:

I know it. But very hard to accept that one of them is in relationship with another. I might selfish but I love Inna more so I respect her decision. 

Sorry I don't know how to up picture in here. I saw one pic of LDW in the last eps of his talk show. He practiced to sing with BoA. That pic will remind you how YIN smile :v Use both hands to cover the face. kkkk Anyone saw he smile like that before? And he also talked about his idea type GF. I miss uri Pichi a lots.

• Like 3

so, have we seen this?! Is it a pure coincidence? 

• Love 3

Spoiler

I saw it. Yeah I surprised too. Fate is fate.... No one can hide the destity.... 

• Love 1

On 3/13/2020 at 11:34 PM, Mrs G said:

I'll take anything! My pichi heart is alive once again! Hihihihi

• Love 2

MC Yoo In Na, who has worked with Lee Dong Wook in acting, started observing Park Sung Kwang, saying, "I know Lee Dong Wook's face well." 

• Like 1
  • Love 1