Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone~ new delusional shipper here :P

I just finished watching Goblin (my first k drama after DOTS) and right after Touch your heart come out so thanks GOD. The fluffiness really heal my soul :lol:

Anyway I just want to say something regarding humorous guy like LDW, my friend and my own brother is like this, its true that its really hard to read them, and they have a lot of girl friends. But if they like someone they will show it and say it directly, so I'm just hoping they're already secretly dating like Song2 couple :heart:

EDIT

Has this been shared before ?

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Judging from the way his younger sister said that she wasn’t YET celebrity, that only meant his ex was a trainee wanting to be idol OR trainee to be actress. 

He probably  dated his ex like around 2011-2012 and not 2014. 

Perhaps if his type is like his recent ex gf suzy who is idol turn actress then maybe we also should look at idol turns  new rising actress from 2014 onwards.

If this is true so maybe his type is much more younger than him? Hmmm a bit worried here..

• Like 2

@bidown or it could be someone who can look much younger than her age.  But can match his wit and understand his humor enough to laugh at it every time.  Appreciation can go a long way, it can change minds and melt hearts.

InNa can give younger actresses and idols a run for their money.  She can match or even outmatch them with her looks.  She can disarm with her charm and captivate anyone with her bright personality.

From the little I’ve seen so far, both her and Wookie seems straightforward in interviews and both know how to have fun in variety shows too.  Their personalities seems like a good match.  They’re both caring with people around them and not afraid to show it too.  Thus, we can see that they also take care of each other.

Sometimes a person may have their ideal type but it’s the one you didn’t see coming, the one that surprises you because they’ve been beside you all along, who usually captures your heart.  Or should I say “Touch Your Heart”.

During Goblin days, I had a feeling Wookie was drawn to InNa already.  She was nice and caring to him back then but there’s an invisible barrier there for some reason.  She “friendzoned” him during Goblin days.

She’s more open in her gestures, smiles and glances at Wookie in Touch Your Heart’s BTS so my hopes are going up.  Ah, I hope they realize they’re perfect together.

I imagine there will be a “shooong” moment, when one realizes that the other person has slipped and slid their way into their heart (like Jin Shim’s drunken confession).

I can’t remember who commented about the fanmeets.  IU and Lee Joon Gi are good friends and even appeared together recently in a variety show.  Even years after their drama ended.  So I’m hoping that Wookie and InNa can really guest in each other fanmeets as “close friends”, for now.

• Love 6

CTTO.  I can’t stop gushing over them.  They look great by themselves but when they’re together, the effect is jaw dropping and exponential.

• Love 5

oh wow! couple goals :wub: hope there will be more food trucks to be sent by our couple :kiss_wink: 

• Love 4

Oh me, oh my!  I’m squealing here with delight!  A couple food truck:heart:.

I’m liking our odds on uri lovely Ointment couple.  Let’s celebrate!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Yesssss!!! Ok, THIS definitely makes up for all the ANGST in the drama right now!! They are going to be SEPARATED in the drama and we may not see them together for two whole episodes next week!! :bawling: 

But like I said, I will SACRIFICE ANY DRAMA shenanigans if they can be together FOR REAL!! THIS IS DEFINITELY COUPLE GOALS!! :wub::heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

@Iam Fanning OK OK YES I SAW THAT IG POST TOO. Is that a normal thing to do with co stars???? to send food trucks together?????????????? LIKE A COUPLE????????????????

22I0diD.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@mimima - APPARENTLY SongSong sent a food truck TOGETHER for Yoo Ah Inn!!! :wub: 

I suppose RATIONAL non-shippers would just say - well, BOTH of them worked with this PD-Nim before in their respective dramas - so why not pull resources and send a food truck together?? RIGHT?? RIGHT???? Plus, there were STRAWBERRY pastries!! YIN said before that she likes to be nicknamed TTALGI (meaning STRAWBERRY!!!) ESHHHUHARGHHH!! (SCREAMING SILENTLY WITH GLEE!!) :wub::heart:

• Love 6

23 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@mimima - APPARENTLY SongSong sent a food truck TOGETHER for Yoo Ah Inn!!! :wub: 

I suppose RATIONAL non-shippers would just say - well, BOTH of them worked with this PD-Nim before in their respective dramas - so why not pull resources and send a food truck together?? RIGHT?? RIGHT???? Plus, there were STRAWBERRY pastries!! YIN said before that she likes to be nicknamed TTALGI (meaning STRAWBERRY!!!) ESHHHUHARGHHH!! (SCREAMING SILENTLY WITH GLEE!!) :wub::heart:

ADGFJJGLGLL I MEAN STILL. To send a food truck as a joint effort...it means one of them had to bring it up to the other...ASDFHJKLL. And the fact that the person who brought it up knew that PD-Nim worked on a drama with the other person means they have been keeping tabs on each other Asgdjfklgl.

• Love 4

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2019 at 9:36 AM, Alice Mendoza said:
Caption is self-explanatory! :blush:

YIN wants to be called TTALGI by her someone special. So does that mean LDW intends to be her special someone????? OMO! OMO!!! He even knows about THAT!!!!  For him to know about that….. it's utterly blowing my mind right now!!!  You don't remember details about someone unless they're special to you. OMO!!!! OMO!!!! :bawling:

*squealing at the top of my lungs right now* 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, aveerie said:

YIN wants to be called TTALGI by her someone special. So does that mean LDW intends to be her special someone????? OMO! OMO!!! He even knows about THAT!!!!  For him to know about that….. it's utterly blowing my mind right now!!!  You don't rememver details about someone unless they're special to you. OMO!!!! OMO!!!! :bawling:

*squealing at the top of my lungs right now*  

BOY IS DOING HIS RESEARCH AND I 1000000000000000000000000000000000000% APPROVE.

55nhZdk.gif

• LOL 6

I only know one couple who did that.  SongSongCouple sent a food truck together to a former director and co-actor.  So there you go!

But then again, SongSongCouple is the first couple that I followed here in Soompi.

Be still my shipper’s heart.

I am cautiously optimistic about this ship.  They still have to guest in each other’s fanmeets.  They still have to arrive together on the red carpet in the year end awards show.  They still have to be sighted by fans in other countries.  They still have to deny the sightings.  They still have to do this... and that...

Aaaahhhhh.  Who am I kidding?  I’m shipping them with abandon.  I’m so happy I could roll on my bed all day but I can’t.  Reality awaits.

Before I forget though, so the Ointment Couple had a lip balm kiss?  They seem to be associated with petroleum jelly/Vaseline products?  I’m sorry, now I’m thinking of other things with petroleum jelly:sweat_smile:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, o10orio said:

Before I forget though, so the Ointment Couple had a lip balm kiss?  They seem to be associated with petroleum jelly/Vaseline products?  I’m sorry, now I’m thinking of other things with petroleum jelly:sweat_smile:.

SQWqQ0Z.gif

LOL omg I can't believe you went there :joy:

• LOL 6

This week's episodes made me so sad that I am relying on this shipper thread to hold me over till they reconcile in the show! 

I know NOTHING about K-pop, so the norm is usually the couple will hide their relationship super well and the suddenly announce marriage out of the blue? 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, snowjewelz said:

This week's episodes made me so sad that I am relying on this shipper thread to hold me over till they reconcile in the show! 

I know NOTHING about K-pop, so the norm is usually the couple will hide their relationship super well and the suddenly announce marriage out of the blue? 

Hmm I wouldn't say the norm? But then again I'm not very savvy in k culture lol.  So anybody- feel free to correct me. But basically, IMO it's very serious when the stars try to keep their lives private because they want this to work out with both sides of the families getting to know each other AND without interference cause fans would send hate to their significant other (i.e. like "you don't deserve ________" or "you're too ugly for ____" when the couple is just starting out and getting to know each other (and that does not help a developing relationship at all).  It's sad but true.  But there are always like rumors with them getting caught on a secret date or they just HAPPEN to be in the same place at the same time for no reason :phew:

Also another opinion I have is that going "public" with relationships right away (like not even trying to hide it at first) are done for publicity stunts (Like to promote a drama or their new albums).  Like in the end, it's not made to last long lol.

IDK if you've read songsong's messages to their fans about their relationship.  But to me, it was very sweet.  I think SHK said she wanted to tell fans "but there were more than one person involved." And SJK said the same too.  So you can see it's really serious when it comes down to it.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1007155wpp/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-write-heartfelt-messages-fans-upcoming-marriage

But then again, there are couples who have gone public and still went the whole way- with marriage and a baby hehe.  Like look at Rain and Kim Tae Hee.  They went public with their relationship after a year or so from their commercial ad together and after four years, they got married.

http://www.psst.ph/rain-kim-tae-hee-love-story-timeline-star-couple-wed-february/

Also here's an article with Rain talking about why he does not talk about his wife often- "I want to separate my work from my family life, and so I’m being more careful. It’s not that I won’t talk about her. It’s just that I love her and cherish her so much.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304279wpp/rain-explains-why-he-rarely-speaks-about-wife-kim-tae-hee-on-tv

So to me, it's super serious when they try to deny and hide their relationship because they want to protect its fragility in the first steps of their relationship :mrgreen:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, o10orio said:

Aaaaaand I just dove into the gutter!!!! :joy:

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2019 at 4:42 AM, Iam Fanning said:

WAIT!!!! I remember an interview where they both said that THAT particular poster is their favorite poster for TYH, and THAT is what they used for their couple food truck? I don't know what to say. :hushed:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Love 7