[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

Since I'm struggling with insomnia like Jin Sim, I've thought of putting together a possible timeline for our PiChi Couple, leading towards TYH (will just start in 2014). It's also to help me process

YIKES what is going on with my posts :bawling:  two extra blank posts were created. 

I was just trying to share this video with the shippers thread in case it gets buried in main thread. 

• Love 7
On 3/11/2019 at 10:11 PM, mimima said:

#10 is the DEATH & LIFE of me!!! Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for sharing this, my Dear!! Wookie was SO SHY after THAT KISS!! Omoooooo!! :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2

CTTO.

That brief look from InNa to Wookie:heart:.  Just one look and he understood.  He gave her the other piece of the cookie instead of the first one he offered.  My heart is about to burst open.  I can not.  This is like cotton candy kind of fluff.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 3/12/2019 at 1:03 AM, Alice Mendoza said:

They are COMMUNICATING WITHOUT WORDS!  Just their EYES!! Omaigad!! OMOOOO !!! :wub:

Yup, and it got my heart fluttering uncontrollably when I saw that. I was like, "Have they grown that much deeper in whatever it is that they have together that they can now communicate like that?" Like this is deep man! D E E P! And has exceeded my expectations on so many levels! :bawling:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I just found this pic, the subtitle is what Gong Yoo said to LDW lol

I didn't follow LDW so much but now I understand why he was invited to some TV shows like Roomate. He's really humorous :)

54279552_843849469280927_297366602666475

and about bts when LDW and YIN shared the biscuit :love: it's really like normal couple :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Long time LDW fans, this article was in 2014 - so apparently, LDW had an ex-GF who was NOT a celebrity when LDW was dating her - according to LDW’s SISTER!! She said she even had dinner with this ex-GF of his!! Anybody has ANY IDEA who she’s talking about?? Can’t be Lee Da Hae as she was ALREADY A CELEBRITY when she acted with him?? https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/lee-dong-wooks-younger-sister-mentions-about-lee-053743185.html

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Long time LDW fans, this article was in 2014 - so apparently, LDW had an ex-GF who was NOT a celebrity when LDW was dating her - according to LDW’s SISTER!! She said she even had dinner with this ex-GF of his!! Anybody has ANY IDEA who she’s talking about?? Can’t be Lee Da Hae as she was ALREADY A CELEBRITY when she acted with him?? https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/lee-dong-wooks-younger-sister-mentions-about-lee-053743185.html

Judging from the way his younger sister said that she wasn’t YET celebrity, that only meant his ex was a trainee wanting to be idol OR trainee to be actress. 

He probably  dated his ex like around 2011-2012 and not 2014. 

Perhaps if his type is like his recent ex gf suzy who is idol turn actress then maybe we also should look at idol turns  new rising actress from 2014 onwards.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@aveerie  - IKR?? We are FALLING SO DEEEEEPPPP!!! Ugggghhhh!! I am so entrenched or ENTRAPPED on this ship now! :wub::sweatingbullets::bawling: Caling @mimima & @pichicouple !! 

IM HERE AND IM READY TO DIE. I’ve been reading comments about the Instagram BTS videos and so many people say that the BTS scenes are short and edited...like they are hiding something...IM READY. PLZ HIDE YOUR RELATIONSHIP. IT FEEDS MY THIRSTY SHIPPER SOUL.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi everyone~ new delusional shipper here :P

I just finished watching Goblin (my first k drama after DOTS) and right after Touch your heart come out so thanks GOD. The fluffiness really heal my soul :lol:

Anyway I just want to say something regarding humorous guy like LDW, my friend and my own brother is like this, its true that its really hard to read them, and they have a lot of girl friends. But if they like someone they will show it and say it directly, so I'm just hoping they're already secretly dating like Song2 couple :heart:

EDIT

Has this been shared before ?

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Judging from the way his younger sister said that she wasn’t YET celebrity, that only meant his ex was a trainee wanting to be idol OR trainee to be actress. 

He probably  dated his ex like around 2011-2012 and not 2014. 

Perhaps if his type is like his recent ex gf suzy who is idol turn actress then maybe we also should look at idol turns  new rising actress from 2014 onwards.

If this is true so maybe his type is much more younger than him? Hmmm a bit worried here..

• Like 2

@bidown or it could be someone who can look much younger than her age.  But can match his wit and understand his humor enough to laugh at it every time.  Appreciation can go a long way, it can change minds and melt hearts.

InNa can give younger actresses and idols a run for their money.  She can match or even outmatch them with her looks.  She can disarm with her charm and captivate anyone with her bright personality.

From the little I’ve seen so far, both her and Wookie seems straightforward in interviews and both know how to have fun in variety shows too.  Their personalities seems like a good match.  They’re both caring with people around them and not afraid to show it too.  Thus, we can see that they also take care of each other.

Sometimes a person may have their ideal type but it’s the one you didn’t see coming, the one that surprises you because they’ve been beside you all along, who usually captures your heart.  Or should I say “Touch Your Heart”.

During Goblin days, I had a feeling Wookie was drawn to InNa already.  She was nice and caring to him back then but there’s an invisible barrier there for some reason.  She “friendzoned” him during Goblin days.

She’s more open in her gestures, smiles and glances at Wookie in Touch Your Heart’s BTS so my hopes are going up.  Ah, I hope they realize they’re perfect together.

I imagine there will be a “shooong” moment, when one realizes that the other person has slipped and slid their way into their heart (like Jin Shim’s drunken confession).

I can’t remember who commented about the fanmeets.  IU and Lee Joon Gi are good friends and even appeared together recently in a variety show.  Even years after their drama ended.  So I’m hoping that Wookie and InNa can really guest in each other fanmeets as “close friends”, for now.

• Love 6