Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Your post is so cute ahahaha @o10orio 

actually SongSong had quite the courage to be the guest of each other’s fan meeting because they, at that time, almost reached the point of marriage.

for Lee Jun Ki I don’t know but I hope they’re just closed friends ahaha

But I like the idea of them together to the award event at the end of the year, just from now that’s a bit long :joy: but I can wait as long as they’ll be together <3

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Aaawwww.  @mimima and @bidownthanks.  I’m glad you liked my post.  I miss our Wink Couple.  Wednesdays can’t come soon enough.  I can’t believe we only have 3 more weeks of Touch Your Heart :bawling:.

Oooh, can we have a Season 2?  PD-nim, please?  I read the head canon post for TYH and that’s more than enough materials for a season 2.  Yes, I’m such an addict for their amazing chemistry and *coughs* “close friendship” that I wish for that too.  I have no regrets being greedy when it comes to uri Ointment Couple/Wink Couple:sweat_smile:

• Like 4

The translation is good on this portion of their pre-drama interview.  You can see how comfortable they are with each other.  I’m so glad they are doing this drama.

CTTO.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

NEW BEHIND THE SCENES!

https://tv.naver.com/v/5652406

A few things! I love the fact that he gave her half of his cookie! I love all their laughing together. It seems like such a fun environment! 

And I love how he fixed her chair for her too. And more laughing during the kissing table moment! 

I just need ENG SUBS! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

YIKES what is going on with my posts :bawling:  two extra blank posts were created. 

I was just trying to share this video with the shippers thread in case it gets buried in main thread. 

• Love 6

Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2019 at 10:11 PM, mimima said:

#10 is the DEATH & LIFE of me!!! Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for sharing this, my Dear!! Wookie was SO SHY after THAT KISS!! Omoooooo!! :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2

CTTO.

That brief look from InNa to Wookie:heart:.  Just one look and he understood.  He gave her the other piece of the cookie instead of the first one he offered.  My heart is about to burst open.  I can not.  This is like cotton candy kind of fluff.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2019 at 1:03 AM, Alice Mendoza said:

They are COMMUNICATING WITHOUT WORDS!  Just their EYES!! Omaigad!! OMOOOO !!! :wub:

Yup, and it got my heart fluttering uncontrollably when I saw that. I was like, "Have they grown that much deeper in whatever it is that they have together that they can now communicate like that?" Like this is deep man! D E E P! And has exceeded my expectations on so many levels! :bawling:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I just found this pic, the subtitle is what Gong Yoo said to LDW lol

I didn't follow LDW so much but now I understand why he was invited to some TV shows like Roomate. He's really humorous :)

54279552_843849469280927_297366602666475

and about bts when LDW and YIN shared the biscuit :love: it's really like normal couple :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Long time LDW fans, this article was in 2014 - so apparently, LDW had an ex-GF who was NOT a celebrity when LDW was dating her - according to LDW’s SISTER!! She said she even had dinner with this ex-GF of his!! Anybody has ANY IDEA who she’s talking about?? Can’t be Lee Da Hae as she was ALREADY A CELEBRITY when she acted with him?? https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/lee-dong-wooks-younger-sister-mentions-about-lee-053743185.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Long time LDW fans, this article was in 2014 - so apparently, LDW had an ex-GF who was NOT a celebrity when LDW was dating her - according to LDW’s SISTER!! She said she even had dinner with this ex-GF of his!! Anybody has ANY IDEA who she’s talking about?? Can’t be Lee Da Hae as she was ALREADY A CELEBRITY when she acted with him?? https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/lee-dong-wooks-younger-sister-mentions-about-lee-053743185.html

Judging from the way his younger sister said that she wasn’t YET celebrity, that only meant his ex was a trainee wanting to be idol OR trainee to be actress. 

He probably  dated his ex like around 2011-2012 and not 2014. 

Perhaps if his type is like his recent ex gf suzy who is idol turn actress then maybe we also should look at idol turns  new rising actress from 2014 onwards.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@aveerie  - IKR?? We are FALLING SO DEEEEEPPPP!!! Ugggghhhh!! I am so entrenched or ENTRAPPED on this ship now! :wub::sweatingbullets::bawling: Caling @mimima & @pichicouple !! 

IM HERE AND IM READY TO DIE. I’ve been reading comments about the Instagram BTS videos and so many people say that the BTS scenes are short and edited...like they are hiding something...IM READY. PLZ HIDE YOUR RELATIONSHIP. IT FEEDS MY THIRSTY SHIPPER SOUL.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Lee Dong wook for WellMade Brand Photoshoot and Yoo Inna for HIgh Cut magazine

esZtYFH.png

kFrcNhM.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4