Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

The 3rd slide, so interesting:

YIN mentions how the best traits of Jinshim is her honest and sincere and hardworking character. She especially kept repeating how attractive the sincerity is.

Cant help but notice how "most attractive traits" that she wont stop gushing about so eagerly, are exactly what LDW has in spades!.... :ph34r:

Then I also remember her ideal type being "the honest, simple and natural type who makes her laugh and takes very good care of her"  *ahem ahem* Literary descibes LDW *ahem ahem*

Btw has that "takes good care of me" being part of her ideal type being mentioned here before? I think it hasnt. Sometime after TYH ended I saw some old article where she mentioned this. Totally squee-worthy considering who takes indeed "very good care of" her. ;) 

Sidenote: She looks very happy here. :) .  Also Goblin and TYH gets mentioned. Luckily for her no questions related to LDW :sweatingbullets: she gets to avoid that in line with avoiding being seen together/mention each other directly other than in indirect hinting that theyve maybe been doing lately lol

Looking forward to hearing about her next project. Hopefully this time sooner than 2 years, Im too impatient to wait another 2 years (or 2 years can be good too for next drama/film if her next news after TYH is marriage :p )

Thanks sinamoles for the Engsub :kiss_wink:, so nice to hear her talking again and to actually understand .

• Love 6

13 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

For the upcoming "Kisseu nal"... 

:o Oopss! I knew someone who endorsed/who is endorsing Elle. ^_^

Side note: Her smile there looks like a teasing shy smile that shouts: "What am I doing??? Whatever! It's exciting!"

They are getting so creative!! I did wonder what are they going to do on 14 June - the kissing day. LDW changed his profile picture 7 days before 14 June - after 5 years - with lip marks on his hand. And YIN held that lips thingy - what is that by the way? - 2 days before 14 June to promote Elle.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Mrs G said:

They are getting so creative!! I did wonder what are they going to do on 14 June - the kissing day. LDW changed his profile picture 7 days before 14 June - after 5 years - with lip marks on his hand. And YIN held that lips thingy - what is that by the way? - 2 days before 14 June to promote Elle.

Can we get the "real" thing on June 14, itself??? -_-^_^ Or should I say, tomorrow??? :lol:

#deluluizreal

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Can we get the "real" thing on June 14, itself??? -_-^_^ Or should I say, tomorrow??? :lol:

#deluluizreal

Ooohh....let's see what's in store for us! They have been giving us the 14-

Surprises since 14 February with that valentine chocolate from YIN to LDW...:)

I just hope THIS isnt it..LOL..otherwise, we have to wait till 14 July - the big news!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, intrariver said:

Thanks sinamoles for the Engsub :kiss_wink:, so nice to hear her talking again and to actually understand .

Take note that in the 2nd slide, she mentions that "Now that Touch Your Heart has ended, I'm taking a rest, working out and taking care of my health"

How I wish that she's doing it for the pichi baby HAHA! :tounge_xd:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

To celebrate Kiss Day, we have been honoured with this compilation. 

Frankly, one of the reasons why I love TYH is their kisses. I have said this many times and I will say it again. Theirs is so sensuous and ernest and sincere, and therefore, intimately passionate. I tried watching other Korean dramas right after TYH and the biggest put off was the way their leads kiss - rather lustful and wildly passionate.

May be where I am in life - and where I hope the Pichie Couple will be soon - ALL the kisses in TYH are unforgettable, the kinds that really cause a major tug at your heartstrings. Each and every kiss just screamed love and sensuality, sincere and sophisticated.

Oohh..let's see what's up with these two!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

On 6/13/2019 at 2:27 AM, intrariver said:

Cant help but notice how "most attractive traits" that she wont stop gushing about so eagerly, are exactly what LDW has in spades!.... :ph34r:

Then I also remember her ideal type being "the honest, simple and natural type who makes her laugh and takes very good care of her"  *ahem ahem* Literary descibes LDW *ahem ahem*

Btw has that "takes good care of me" being part of her ideal type being mentioned here before? I think it hasnt. Sometime after TYH ended I saw some old article where she mentioned this. Totally squee-worthy considering who takes indeed "very good care of" her. ;) 

I can't help myself to think about this.. When I saw the LDW-YIN TYH kakaotalk where YIN was interviewed by LDW about who's making her feel warm during winter, and then LDW said and commented, "Why is this so hard to tell/say?" HAHAHA XD

• Love 4

On 6/12/2019 at 9:27 PM, intrariver said:

Also Goblin and TYH gets mentioned. Luckily for her no questions related to LDW :sweatingbullets: she gets to avoid that in line with avoiding being seen together/mention each other directly other than in indirect hinting that theyve maybe been doing lately lol

Okay so I accidentally lied there without knowing.

Amazingyooinna @pichicouplejust messaged me to correct this.  :

...It turns out Inna actually WAS asked by the host about LDW. :joy:   She was asked if she'd work with LDW again because TYH so popular over there in Taiwan. But Inna pulled her Pro Ninja :ph34r:and completely AVOIDED ANSWERING that and just said what she said of Jinshim instead. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks so much @pichicouple for correcting my error.

Now for my own add in about this new info:

I did wonder why she suddenly looked so troubled and nervous there but couldnt place it/come up with why, especially since I dont speak the language made it hard to know for sure. ....She was asked about LDW LOL thats why nervous there :sweatingbullets:  Innaaaa-shiiiiii hide your nerves better girl I not only saw it but also empathetically felt it from you very obviously and intensily!! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

6 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Okay so I accidentally lied there without knowing.

Amazingyooinna @pichicouplejust messaged me to correct this.  :

...It turns out Inna actually WAS asked by the host about LDW. :joy:   She was asked if she'd work with LDW again because TYH so popular over there in Taiwan. But Inna pulled her Pro Ninja :ph34r:and completely AVOIDED ANSWERING that and just said what she said of Jinshim instead. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks so much @pichicouple for correcting my error.

Now for my own add in about this new info:

I did wonder why she siddenly looked so troubled and nervous there but couldnt place it/come up with why, especially since I dont speak the language made it hard to know for sure. ....She was asked about LDW LOL thats why nervous there :sweatingbullets:  Innaaaa-shiiiiii hide your nerves better girl I not only saw it but also empathetically felt it from you very obviously and intensily!! :sweat_smile:

Thank you for this ^_^ May I just ask, if it was captured in the video that was subbed by sinamoles-nim??? I'm curious about that part. Thanks!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

Thank you for this ^_^ May I just ask, if it was captured in the video that was subbed by sinamoles-nim??? I'm curious about that part. Thanks!

I checked the video in youtube and it was cut out from the subbed.

If anyone has a link of the full interview, I hope you could share it as well. :)

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

Ooo I forgot to mention where. Yeah @pichicouple specifically mentioned the question was in Sinamoles vid. Inna simply talked about her character instead there lol.

But it seems in the actual Sinamoles's clip that part was cut at the beginning and only Inna's avoidant non-answer remained.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3