Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

45 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Maybe, JKH stepped out (like SDW as KSW), we never knew

Maybe YIN asked JKH if it's okay for him to turn down the offer as a friend so that LDW could play the part haha. Well we really don't know. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Wait.. is it true that yin n ldw used d same bodyguard? I just knew about it from this post page 1.. this fan account said that when yin went to Japan and ldw went to indonesia for fan meeting, both were did it on d same day (different timing) and d bodyguard was d same. Is it really true? Both of them didnt came from same agency so its imposible for 

them to have d same bodyguard right?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

Throwback.. was it really true that ldw used inna's jacket on d last goblin filming?

And what yin did back then when she put heat packs on 2 sides of ldw's neck was a bit off to me.. if i was just a friend, i wouldnt do this "so nice" action towards him.. i will give those heat packs and he can hold it by himself.. hahaha.. 

Think again about d couple item, can we add gold bracelet to their couple item.. yes it was ldw who used it first, but how inna used it too not long ago after goblin makes me hmmm...

• Love 6
  • Insightful 2

Yes all true - the bodyguard (happened May 2017, I think - post-Goblin), the jacket.

Re: Putting heatpack on LDW’s neck during Goblin, Kim Go Eun also did that to LDW.

The bracelet, I think, still remains a mystery. There’s a lot of similar-looking gold bracelets, and theirs matched but they might have been different.

The Goblin cast really became close during and after Goblin. But can I just say how different LDW acts towards YIN vs KGE based on the recent Chanel event?

Towards YIN, he is playful like a lover. Towards KGE, he is playful like a brother. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

16 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

Just dropping this adorable video here... I can't get enough of them... :bawling: I want more... :pensive:

Almost all my favorite part here in TYH are combine perfectly.. I just thought how comfortable LDW & YIN are of their equal aggressiveness as couple in this drama.. I bet they are too in real life.. kkkk ^^ :wub:

Keep those keen eyes for the Pichi Couple!! Let the the ship sail!!

Good morning and may you all have a great day!! 

• Love 9

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Towards YIN, he is playful like a lover. Towards KGE, he is playful like a brother. 

I second this! I also observed in the last few bts of goblin and most bts of tyh, LDW can act silly in front of YIN to make her laugh..

Spoiler

especially when he danced in front of her and shook her neck when she laid in bed (this is too intimate) I don't know with the others but my boyfriend do that to me, he could act silly infront of me and i will laugh hard and hit him afterwards. In fact, I have many close male friends but they never ever act silly and intimate towards me at the same time.

Of course, we still don't know their real status right now. Sometimes we tend to put meaning to other people's actions. But hey, its a common thing we see to many lovers out there right? Especially when we know that LDW is a shy guy towards those not close to him. And him acting that intimately as per bts is a highly suspicious thing. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Because of the mv made by Theresa, I can't forget the giggle of YIN after she played Make It Count by Chen during her Special DJing :joy: It gives my stomach butterflies!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Can't get enough of them really.. I am re-watching the TYH for the nth time.. Today I just realized in the 4th episode that even OYS/OJS's doctor is also named Kwon.. It's so funny how she chose Atty. Kwon over Dr. Kwon.. HAHAHA XD
To think of it, LDW has portrayed being a doctor for several dramas and OYS/OJS still chose to go with Atty. Kwon over her personal health having insomia. Maybe she was thinking she doesn't want the character of LDW as a doctor because he was paired with many actresses already and she chose the Atty Kwon portrayal of LDW because she knew he has never been dated anyone in that character portrayal.. HAHAHAH XD

Dr%20Kwon%20vs%20Atty%20Kwon.png?t=15587

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

On 5/25/2019 at 3:06 PM, louie_999 said:

Maybe YIN asked JKH if it's okay for him to turn down the offer as a friend so that LDW could play the part haha. Well we really don't know. 

I visited the TYH thread here and saw that the earliest comments were discussing the initial cast. Correct me if I'm wrong but I gathered from the comments that it was JKH who was first confirmed for the role and YIN was only "considering it". Later on, when LDW was the one suddenly confirmed, YIN confirmed as well. Or both of them confirmed at the same time. So perhaps YIN really didn't sign on yet for the role until the lead was given to LDW. Or perhaps I'm just delulu again. Hihihihihihi

• Like 2
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

What did he said that make inna laugh so hard?

Here is the translation. Sinamoles has given its subtitle

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi peeps!! I have been enjoying this thread so far. My first k-drama love is TYH and my first time shipping is the Pichi Couple.In fact, I can't seem to move on from TYH and this couple.

Anyway, just wondeting if this clip has been posted before...

Have a great week, shippers!!

• Love 7

just love all your detective eagle eyes..just helps everyone to confirm their 'relationship'...PICHI is definitely doing a good job in not fanning any rumor flames with their quiet demeanour...but also means, i miss them so much!:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, Mrs G said:

Anyway, just wondeting if this clip has been posted before...

I believe this was posted before, especially during the time when everyone was "investigating" and comparing the Goblin and TYH press con. I just forgot what page it was. Maybe around page 90-100?

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Do u think inna look at ldw n go eun when go eun put hot packs on ldw's neck? She looks jealous to me.. LOL

And yes.. finally she did it to him TOO on d last filming of goblin.. ahahahaha..

• Insightful 4