Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Off topic.. love d bromance between ldw n gong yoo.. ldw sent a coffee truck for gy in his filming set.. its so funny what ldw mention on his truck..

"Hey, this truck is much bigger than previous truck that you've sent to me.. your truck is d smallest in this world.. btw, now we are 1:1"

Ldw replied to gy previously mention "Remember this.. that i've sent this food truck first.. now we are 1:0"

Look how ldw mention in his truck for gy clearly told that both of them r so close.. he even "bully" him eventho gy is older than him.. hahaha.. makes me remember yin also can said "pabo" to ldw when he said or did silly things.. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

I second the thought ^_^ Plus, they realized that they aren't young anymore to try out some relationship. They've known each other enough and destiny pulled them together many times. And now I'm looking forward to their future "ae-gi/s." (Feeling giddy about this delulu :sweatingbullets:)

This made me remember a certain drama where the bf asked the gf what the gf wanted to do when she gets a bf. The gf enumerated so many things that she wanted to do with his bf, tirelessly like a thristy person.

I agree of you that they aren't young anymore. ^^ That's why they need to get married and make babies.. kkkkk ^^

@MinyeonieI guess you were referring to the Kdrama "W" where the gf had this list in a book she wanted to do having bf. (Off topic) This drama was lead by Lee Jong-Suk & Han Hyo-Joo, their chemistry in this drama was amazing too.

• Love 4

19 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

I agree of you that they aren't young anymore. ^^ That's why they need to get married and make babies.. kkkkk ^^

@MinyeonieI guess you were referring to the Kdrama "W" where the gf had this list in a book she wanted to do having bf. (Off topic) This drama was lead by Lee Jong-Suk & Han Hyo-Joo, their chemistry in this drama was amazing too.

I have yet to watch the W drama. I got the idea from Marriage Contract drama but I see that it's quite a common move of girlfriends. We can say that it is a realistic one. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hey chinggus..a question just occured to me..perhaps chinggus who had  been long time fans of YIN can help on this..im curious...has YIN ever indicated that she wanted to start a family?  Or has she been those who prefer to bask in love?  So far i only know she does want to be attached..to love... but dont think i've ever heard her say she wants babies asap..pardon if i sounded rude...just wanted clarification:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, michsg said:

Hey chinggus..a question just occured to me..perhaps chinggus who had  been long time fans of YIN can help on this..im curious...has YIN ever indicated that she wanted to start a family?  Or has she been those who prefer to bask in love?  So far i only know she does want to be attached..to love... but dont think i've ever heard her say she wants babies asap..pardon if i sounded rude...just wanted clarification:sweatingbullets:

Just as I have read from an article here in soompi, she wants to get married "within 3 years." It was not stated she wants a family right away. However, we really don't know what's her plan after that maybe she wants to have small versions of her or her future husband to be (I am thinking 100% that it's definitely small versions of LDW too.) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by nyzah13
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Just as I have read from an article here in soompi, she wants to get married after 3 years.

Hi, i think she said she wanted to get married within 3 years after changing her answer of "her plan to get married in 5 years" because it will be too late.

And... did I mention she also pointed out that she needs to work hard for it. (But I think she's already working hard now :D)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, WinonaLee said:

Hi, i think she said she wanted to get married within 3 years after changing her answer of "her plan to get married in 5 years" because it will be too late.

And... did I mention she also pointed out that she needs to work hard for it. (But I think she's already working hard now :D)

I'm sorry for the wrong statement there.. kkkk ^^ Thanks for pointing that out chingu @WinonaLee.. That meant she already really wanted to be tied up with someone in a hurry (LDW maybe).. kkkkk ^^

This means we are really eyeing for them and we are rooting for anyone who they wanted to get married with.. Still hopeful with this ship sailing!!

• Love 6

12 hours ago, michsg said:

Beside that "3 years to married" she mentioned, she ever said envy to Newlywed Lee Suji. She ever asked (I forgot where it is) how she can meet the one. She always expressed excitement yet jealousy (in a good way) to some couple during Sundabang.

IMHO, sometimes woman do that (asking where she could find the one) to some particular person. She throws the clue to that particular person that she is waiting.

By the way, what is the meaning of pointing someone with thumb? Is it to point someone special? Because, after they did that (on kkt) the MC said "whoa, they're really close"

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I rewatched the kakao chat interview of LDW & YIN and my feelings of watching them never died.. A lot of things were running in my mind especially if they are doing the body language, the compliments and sweet talks they give to other.. I wanted to give meaning to it for the both of them as if I am enterpreting something for them.. HAHAHA XD

I wanted to share them here but my mind can't focus because there are so many to interpret and I don't know how/where to begin.. Kkkkk ^^

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

52 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

I rewatched the kakao chat interview of LDW & YIN and my feelings of watching them never died.. A lot of things were running in my mind especially if they are doing the body language, the compliments and sweet talks they give to other.. I wanted to give meaning to it for the both of them as if I am enterpreting something for them.. HAHAHA XD

I wanted to share them here but my mind can't focus because there are so many to interpret and I don't know how/where to begin.. Kkkkk ^^

You can do it! FIGHTING!!!^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

I'm sorry for the wrong statement there.. kkkk ^^ Thanks for pointing that out chingu @WinonaLee.. That meant she already really wanted to be tied up with someone in a hurry (LDW maybe).. kkkkk ^^

This means we are really eyeing for them and we are rooting for anyone who they wanted to get married with.. Still hopeful with this ship sailing!!

It's okay chingu @nyzah13 :) We're just having fun here and yes we all hope that our ship will sail no matter when it will gonna happen. 

2 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

You're always free to share your thoughts here. We're waiting. Enjoy! :lol:

• Love 4

This is maybe delulu, but... The more I'm thinking about it, the more I'm convinced. 

So, this is made by ourlovelypichicouple's IG. 

At first, I thought their color coordinate things in drama was just a part of artistic team order. But, then this video convinced me otherwise.

• Love 7
  • Insightful 2

44 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

At first, I thought their color coordinate things in drama was just a part of artistic team order. But, then this video convinced me otherwise.

I thought I was the only one who noticed how they coordinated their color during every episode of the drama.. Thanks for supporting it with this chingu.. :)

• Love 7

Off topic..i've read article that ldw treat produce 101 member with PIZZA !! 

I guess he really loves PI-zza and CHI-ken.. pichi everywhere.. love love love..

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to upload this (just accidentally watch this on youtube).. but this drama was 3 years ago.. even b4 goblin.. she is superrr cute here.. many comments said that she is so good in this drama but i havent watch it.. looks interesting she prooved that she is still good being couple with younger men.. and i'm sure she has many many younger fanboys.. 

Its funny to read comments like she is one of vampire actrees bcoz her face was never changed while she is getting older.. lols..

I hope she will get many different roles as she said she wants to improved het acting skill.. but hey girl, ur acting is already superb for me..

I think d turning point for her was sunny role in goblin.. she was acknowledge by kim eun sook, one of d famous writer in kdramaland.. what to say else.. yin is indeed d best choice..

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Please cupid-nim...

Give inna d real cupid arrow just to hit our oppa ldw's heart.. uwuu...

Eventho i didnt know exactly what they talking about but i think yin asked d cupid to give her a chance but everytime she choose one arrow, cupid didnt approved it bcoz she isnt good/pretty enough etc (in drama) to have a handsome man.. lols.. then after choose many but getting rejected, she blow up mad to d cupid.. LOL. Its really funny scene of her.. plus when d fat cupid cant fly after yin yelled at him..lolol

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

@cherrinekim..thanks loads for sharing! Have always wondered about this..saw snippets here and there of this show.  She is at her chubbier self here and always found her cute for this period:lol:..now i want to find this show and watch

Agree that her Sunny role was her major turning point.  Really a role to remember.  And the YIN now..looks just simply amazing :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Ups.. i just aware that jung kyung ho was in happy ending once again drama but paired with jang nara.. i think yin must be known him already b4 tyh casting right? But then i still curious why he suddenly been replaced with ldw, mostly if he already accepted d role.. hmm do u think its fishy?

• Love 5
  • Insightful 2

@cherrinekim about that drama, I think all of the cast have good chemistry. Even YIN and JKH. Maybe, JKH stepped out (like SDW as KSW), we never knew.

(FYI) Look at 2:29 JKH watched closely to YIN when the the girls group practice the dance

Sorry if my post out of topic

• Love 6