Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

25 minutes ago, Jungminii said:

Oh i see. @ziggery567 I'm sorry for my blundering. Your point might have overlapped with other argument in my mind so i kinda misunderstood it. And i might haven't watched those private video. I stand to be corrected.

So there's another bts scene of 3 of them (YIN-LDW-CEO) beside that bts ep 5-6 part 2?

Since Naver didn't leave any footage of private or deleted video on their website, then I, who never watched those esp. will only know it as a mystery.

No worries.

I think the one that got privatized might of been the first one that was uploaded because that one is nearly the same as part 1 except extended. It also seems like the one that is 1 minute 33 secs (part 1 that's in the playlist) might of been edited? Not sure though, and probably won't ever be unless someone here recalls watching the 1 minute 55 secs and then it being unavailable for viewing. The part 2 nothing has been changed since it's a separate video. So...I wouldn't really say there's another bts video, more like an extended version of part 1 that may have been the one that was uploaded first but then another one was uploaded after or once the 1 min 55 secs was private, which seems to have had parts edited out and then re uploaded.

You can view the now private video with english subs if you want. It's just above; the ig posts, and yeah naver doesn't but then again I can't view them on naver due to it not being available to view in my country. If you do watch the video, you'll notice that during the CEO, Wookie and In Na scene it's different to the one on youtube.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

WOAH! You guys are so good with your investigations. TOTAL JJANG :w00t: Thank you so much for your efforts to rekindle this forum! 

By the way, I just wanted to share this:

I can't with YIN's hourglass figure :D I'm envious :lol: Kidding aside, she's a package that LDW is asking for ^_^B)

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

WOAH! You guys are so good with your investigations. TOTAL JJANG :w00t: Thank you so much for your efforts to rekindle this forum! 

By the way, I just wanted to share this:

I can't with YIN's hourglass figure :D I'm envious :lol: Kidding aside, she's a package that LDW is asking for ^_^B)

I can't veiw the picture on insta..

But anyways, I am really glad I have boarded this ship!! Let's continue to make this ship sailing and continue to gather some evidences with out detective works.. You guys are all so amazing!!

Good morning from my timezone!

• Like 2
  • Love 6

I was thinking again about tyh male lead.. was it kyung ho already confirmed or he just considered about taking d role.. bcoz if he already accepted it, why suddenly change d male lead n turn to be ldw? Further more, ldw told that he didnt interest at first (from d title) but after talking with inna n pdnim, he finally accepted it.. so what happened actually? 

Btw, did ldw also used chanel watch when kakao talk? Was it j12 or not?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

43 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Watch this again n again.. but never get bored of this two..

Never..never get sick of watching them over and over again... his mischievousness... his gentle smile on her.. her gentle nudges back at him..its just too perfect.. makes my heart flutter so much:wub:

• Love 7

41 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

I was thinking again about tyh male lead.. was it kyung ho already confirmed or he just considered about taking d role.. bcoz if he already accepted it, why suddenly change d male lead n turn to be ldw? Further more, ldw told that he didnt interest at first (from d title) but after talking with inna n pdnim, he finally accepted it.. so what happened actually? 

Btw, did ldw also used chanel watch when kakao talk? Was it j12 or not?

I shared an article here before saying Kyung Ho already accepted the role, but In Na was just positively considering it. Then Sep/Oct 2018, there was a Goblin meet-up where In Na went home at 5am supposedly (she said this herself in a radio show). A few days after the meet up, LDW and YIN both confirmed for TYH.

My take? They rekindled ‘something’ during the Goblin meet up, that’s why I think it’s possible they started dating halfway through shooting the drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 4

6 hours ago, snowjewelz said:

I need more explanation please! 

Here you go, someone explained it more clearly:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

14 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I shared an article here before saying Kyung Ho already accepted the role, but In Na was just positively considering it. Then Sep/Oct 2018, there was a Goblin meet-up where In Na went home at 5am supposedly (she said this herself in a radio show). A few days after the meet up, LDW and YIN both confirmed for TYH.

My take? They rekindled ‘something’ during the Goblin meet up, that’s why I think it’s possible they started dating halfway through shooting the drama.

I mean, i was confused if kyung ho already accepted d male role why he suddenly "kick out" from production and replaced by ldw? I just dont understand..haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

I mean, i was confused if kyung ho already accepted d male role why he suddenly "kick out" from production and replaced by ldw? I just dont understand..haha

Connections, maybe??? :joy: We don't know what actually happened...:relaxed:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I love the word "rekindled" chingu it made my delulu mind active. I have read the article before too about Kyung Ho starring for TYH. I am just so happy that LDW & YIN were settled as leads of the drama.

Speaking of the word "rekindled" with their meet-up gathering for Goblin, I personally thought (with my delulu mind being active), LDW & YIN maybe have this feelings for each other during Goblin days but tried to repress it and fought with destiny. However, fate brought them back together for TYH and realised they need not to separate themselves from each other. Though trying to hide their true emotions from the camera, they did not succeed as the idiom says, "action speaks louder than words" and as ninja shippers of the Pichi Couple we noticed their body language- sweet & lovely hidden ninja moves thinking they are really together and fated for each other..

I'm sorry for this delusional opinion about how they tried to agree in starring with TYH. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

최숭합니다 내 친구들.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

I love the word "rekindled" chingu it made my delulu mind active. I have read the article before too about Kyung Ho starring for TYH. I am just so happy that LDW & YIN were settled as leads of the drama.

Speaking of the word "rekindled" with their meet-up gathering for Goblin, I personally thought (with my delulu mind being active), LDW & YIN maybe have this feelings for each other during Goblin days but tried to repress it and fought with destiny. However, fate brought them back together for TYH and realised they need not to separate themselves from each other. Though trying to hide their true emotions from the camera, they did not succeed as the idiom says, "action speaks louder than words" and as ninja shippers of the Pichi Couple we noticed their body language- sweet & lovely hidden ninja moves thinking they are really together and fated for each other..

I'm sorry for this delusional opinion about how they tried to agree in starring with TYH. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

최숭합니다 친구들.. :sweatingbullets:

There’s no need to apologize for being delulu. All shippers are delulu until the ship sails haha :P

——

Separate post but this was merged to my previous comment.

This was what I was referring to re: PiChi cap in the Confession Post

• Love 11

38 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

최숭합니다 친구들.. :sweatingbullets:

I second the thought ^_^ Plus, they realized that they aren't young anymore to try out some relationship. They've known each other enough and destiny pulled them together many times. And now I'm looking forward to their future "ae-gi/s." (Feeling giddy about this delulu :sweatingbullets:)

When asked about what kind of commercials could they make together, YIN mentioned so many examples. (This was during their interview in IQIYI. I think it was subbed by Sinamoles-nim.) This made me remember a certain drama where the bf asked the gf what the gf wanted to do when she gets a bf. The gf enumerated so many things that she wanted to do with his bf, tirelessly like a thristy person.

During the Kakaotalk interview, LDW pointed YIN using his thumb and then she followed his gesture while saying "What's this?" ( My delulu mind is thinking that she is teasing him: "So this is how you point a special person to you???") And then he picked up the "x/o" plackard and pointed it towards her instead which made her laugh. This made me remember certain happenings in life when two persons share moments together and they are in an intimate kind of relationship. The other person will be cutely mad if you coined something about him/her or something he/she gave using common terms without any sign of endearment. 

• Love 10

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

There’s no need to apologize for being delulu. All shippers are delulu until the ship sails haha :P

——

Separate post but this was merged to my previous comment.

This was what I was referring to re: PiChi cap in the Confession Post

Wow...she has this in black or he share with her? Depends on when he wore the cap tho

• LOL 3
  • Love 2