Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

:smirk: So this is how they will do it??? The Jung Rok Style!!! 'Slowly-but-for-a-long-time' kind of Revelation :joy: 

Okay, let the game begin :love:

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

A photo shoot of them together like this ^_^ Jeballl... both are fully grown up and matured adults anyway.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Plus I think she was holding her ‘Pichi’ cap while sporting the J12 couple watch :wub:

• Love 7

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

And by the way - isn’t it strange the “reveal” of the J12 Chanel watch is for a Confession Day post purportedly dedicated to fans? B)

YIN was wearing it during their Jeju Trip, but she kept it hidden with sleeves until the Confession Day post. I love it. It’s such a Jung Rok/Jin Shim move haha

YIN: "Fans, I hereby confess to wearing couple watches with LDW!" B) 

...Hmmmm especially  the part about wanting to "EXPRESS HER :heart:" to us is....especially interesting :joy:

"I declare my heart belongs to LDW, just look at my watch!"  :P

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

What if

"I want to express my heart to you!

Thanks for always being there, love you! ❤"

is not directed to fans but rather to LDW, but then she did it OYS style, like the one in the last episode. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 4

Wow.. pichi shippers have an eagle eyes indeed!! Hahaha..

I want to add something else.. was it a "symbolic flower position" from yin n ldw? She put it on her ears.. their couple pose again.. lols..

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 6

PiChi cap is clearer here (you have to click the photo to see it):

• Love 6
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

Wow.. pichi shippers have an eagle eyes indeed!! Hahaha..

I want to add something else.. was it a "symbolic flower position" from yin n ldw? She put it on her ears.. their couple pose again.. lols..

Oh dear you’re right. This photo is giving us all the clues :wub:

And LDW almost always sporting peach/pink in Produce x101. Hee hee hee 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

7 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Is she wearing Chanel J12 watch? Or just something resembles?

If yes, she is totally updated because the watch was newly launched cmiiw.

Or, she just got it from the brand ambassador (our boy de Chanel). Ok I may delulu, she got it from Go Eun perhaps? :tounge_xd:

I'd like to indulge my delulu self and say our boy got it for her. :tounge_xd:

• Love 10

3 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

:smirk: So this is how they will do it??? The Jung Rok Style!!! 'Slowly-but-for-a-long-time' kind of Revelation :joy: 

Okay, let the game begin :love:

And I am soooooo in the game! GAME ON! :glasses:

• Love 8

2 hours ago, louie_999 said:

What if

"I want to express my heart to you!

Thanks for always being there, love you! ❤"

is not directed to fans but rather to LDW, but then she did it OYS style, like the one in the last episode. 

Same thoughts @louie_999.. While reading the caption it was like, "are they reenacting the TYH in real life?" Gosh!! More signs please!!

BTW, I was looking for any couple related celebration day in Korea.

LDW posted a picture of chocolate given by OJS/OYS during TYH days.. I am activating my detective ninja moves. I don't know about you guys but in Korea February 14 is Valentine's Day where girls give gifts like chocolates to the person they like. If you noticed LDW's instagram on White Day March 14 (maybe he planned to like post it and do it the day before on March 13 to do the ninja moves- based on their dress up where he wore the yellow sweater) there was a BTS where he tore a chocolate/cookies in half and gave it to YIN. White Day is the response if the guy likes the girl and would give the girl some chocolotes in return. In my opinion he is indeed interested in YIN by replying to her gesture during Valentine's Day. The next thing is on April 14, April 14 is Black day and if you guys notice LDW didn't post anything related to it because it's for singles who haven't received any. Fast forward to May 13 (maybe this is really our LDW's Bleu de Chanel ninja moves to escape from being caught) if you noticed he was holding a ball with flower in it. May 14 in Korea is Rose Day that means it's another sign for a couple celebration (they didn't wear yellow but maybe they do as they were away from each other with busy schedules). But for me, LDW holding that crystal ball with flower seems like he was trying to give it to YIN. And YIN just recently posted on her weibo with a flower on her ears.. Is this really coincidence?.. I wonder not. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry guys but my delulu mind is activating after these pics of the other shippers post were posted.

PS: Search every 14 of the month in Korea.. You'll be waiting for their post.. BTW, June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

ㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 7

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

And by the way - isn’t it strange the “reveal” of the J12 Chanel watch is for a Confession Day post purportedly dedicated to fans? B)

YIN was wearing it during their Jeju Trip, but she kept it hidden with sleeves until the Confession Day post. I love it. It’s such a Jung Rok/Jin Shim move haha

They just cant 'help' themselves..cmon PICHI

..save us!:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, aveerie said:

I'd like to indulge my delulu self and say our boy got it for her. :tounge_xd:

Maybe Wookie passed it on to our ship captain Kim Go Eun to deliver it to our special girl In Na so that we won't notice. Until she secretly confessed to us fans thru this pic today at 520 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

Same thoughts @louie_999.. While reading the caption it was like, "are they reenacting the TYH in real life?" Gosh!! More signs please!!

LDW posted a picture of chocolate given by OJS/OYS during TYH days.. I am activating my detective ninja moves. I don't know about you guys but in Korea February 14 is Valentine's Day where girls give gifts like chocolates to the person they like. If you noticed LDW's instagram on White Day March 14 (maybe he planned to like post it and do it the day before on March 13 to do the ninja moves- based on their dress up where he wore the yellow sweater) there was a BTS where he tore a chocolate/cookies in half and gave it to YIN. White Day is the response if the guy likes the girl and would give the girl some chocolotes in return. In my opinion he is indeed interested in YIN by replying to her gesture during Valentine's Day. The next thing is on April 14, April 14 is Black day and if you guys notice LDW didn't post anything related to it because it's for singles who haven't received any. Fast forward to May 13 (maybe this is really our LDW's Bleu de Chanel ninja moves to escape from being caught) if you noticed he was holding a ball with flower in it. May 14 in Korea is Rose Day that means it's another sign for a couple celebration (they didn't wear yellow but may they do as they were away from each other with busy schedules). But for me, LDW holding that crystal ball with flower seems like he was trying to give it to YIN. And YIN just recently posted on her weibo with a flower on her ears.. Is this really coincidence?.. I wonder not. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry guys but my delulu mind is activating after these pics of the other shippers post were posted.

PS: Search every 14 of the month in Korea.. You'll be waiting for their post.. BTW, June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

:scream:  WOAH! How did you noticed all of these?! Anyways, I LOVE EVERY BIT OF WHAT WAS WRITTEN HERE! :heart: Okay :wink: "June 14" MARKED!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

:tounge_xd:

I'd be in delulu if they repost their BTS from sofa kissing scene, hahaha!

I won't be surprised if they did another cryptic post. It excites us shippers when they are in ninja mode 

Edited by louie_999
More thoughts
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I am a big fan of Korean culture, I even studied their language for a short time and self studied afterwards.. Anyways, I guess I am just so supportive of this ship sailing and thought about these every 14 of each month.. Since they're ninjas, their followers/shippers must be too! ㅋㅋㅋ :D

Thanks for that compliment @Minyeonie

Reference for every 14th of each month celebration..https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/the-14th-of-every-month-in-south-korea-is-a-holiday/

• Like 4
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

LDW posted a picture of chocolate given by OJS/OYS during TYH days.. I am activating my detective ninja moves. I don't know about you guys but in Korea February 14 is Valentine's Day where girls give gifts like chocolates to the person they like. If you noticed LDW's instagram on White Day March 14 (maybe he planned to like post it and do it the day before on March 13 to do the ninja moves- based on their dress up where he wore the yellow sweater) there was a BTS where he tore a chocolate/cookies in half and gave it to YIN. White Day is the response if the guy likes the girl and would give the girl some chocolotes in return. In my opinion he is indeed interested in YIN by replying to her gesture during Valentine's Day. The next thing is on April 14, April 14 is Black day and if you guys notice LDW didn't post anything related to it because it's for singles who haven't received any. Fast forward to May 13 (maybe this is really our LDW's Bleu de Chanel ninja moves to escape from being caught) if you noticed he was holding a ball with flower in it. May 14 in Korea is Rose Day that means it's another sign for a couple celebration (they didn't wear yellow but maybe they do as they were away from each other with busy schedules). But for me, LDW holding that crystal ball with flower seems like he was trying to give it to YIN. And YIN just recently posted on her weibo with a flower on her ears.. Is this really coincidence?.. I wonder not. :rolleyes:

You got my heart on overdrive with your info, chingu, that I am breathless. My delulu self says it now all makes sense. :tounge_xd::love:

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

LDW posted a picture of chocolate .... ..... PS: Search every 14 of the month in Korea.. You'll be waiting for their post.. BTW, June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

Marvellous detective work.  I couldn’t find an icon to express my excitement! We need a fireworks icon! Our ship is sailing n we are all on deck setting off fireworks! (Pardon the delulu overflow hehe).

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, aveerie said:

You got my heart on overdrive with your info, chingu, that I am breathless. My delulu self says it now all makes sense. :tounge_xd::love:

I am indeed searching for evidences that makes sense my friends! I am glad you almost all agree to my detective ninja works for this couple..

18 minutes ago, profiler said:

Marvellous detective work.  I couldn’t find an icon to express my excitement! We need a fireworks icon! Our ship is sailing n we are all on deck setting off fireworks! (Pardon the delulu overflow ).

However, these were all just my observations that were fed by my delulu mind.

I am so sorry that it all became so widespread to you my friends..

ㅋㅋㅋ :sweatingbullets:

• Love 6

49 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

I am indeed searching for evidences that makes sense my friends! I am glad you almost all agree to my detective ninja works for this couple..

However, these were all just my observations that were fed by my delulu mind.

I am so sorry that it all became so widespread to you my friends..

ㅋㅋㅋ :sweatingbullets:

We are all in delulu overdrive..thanks to a J12...honestly..she isnt their official rep..and so coincidentally a certain guy is..who wouldn't make any assumptions...too close for comfort....then sgain... am grateful for such signs.. this keeps the ship ALIVE!!:thumbsup:

• Love 9