Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

5 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Sharing this again in case it was not shared before (but it seems it was shared before already):

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/11-useful-tips-blind-dates-yoo-na/

Nice tips ^_^ but what is with the "Yellow is not the best color to wear on a blind date"??? 

The best tips, for me:

1. Girls don’t like “funny” men. Girls actually like guys who can make them laugh.

3. When you find someone attractive, you actually become smart.

5. No one cheats because of loneliness. Cheaters will always cheat. Those who don’t cheat will never cheat.

11. Even the most romantic love story can end with a simple break-up. Don’t be too heartbroken over a blind date that didn’t go well. You’ll be fine!

Thanks for sharing!!!

• Love 5

13 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Nice tips ^_^ but what is with the "Yellow is not the best color to wear on a blind date"??? 

The best tips, for me:

1. Girls don’t like “funny” men. Girls actually like guys who can make them laugh.

3. When you find someone attractive, you actually become smart.

5. No one cheats because of loneliness. Cheaters will always cheat. Those who don’t cheat will never cheat.

11. Even the most romantic love story can end with a simple break-up. Don’t be too heartbroken over a blind date that didn’t go well. You’ll be fine!

Thanks for sharing!!!

yea...i didnt get the yellow bit...but still fantastic link! :blush:

• LOL 4

HEALTH WARNING
All who enter this thread, do so it at risk of heart arrest, seizure and theft.
You may find that your timepieces - however expensive - no longer work effectively to tell time or to warn you that you should get back to work, study, cooking, or sleep.
You may find it impossible to enjoy another highly-rated drama.
You may develop a scorn for another romantic drama when a kiss scene comes up.

If you are still schooling, you may find Chemistry notes particularly difficult to retrieve from your phone, because you get redirected to this forum instead.
If you are in a relationship, you may be secretly pleased your significant one is busy, because being delulu is already tiring you out.
Unlike rock-climbing, bungee-jumping and spelunking - all evidently highly intense activities - Pichi couple shipping is not physically rigorous, but it is nonetheless necessary to acknowledge that small developments - like chancing upon a “stroke” in a slow-motion video here can in fact trigger a stroke.

Note: Life insurance companies are working out a shipper clause. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Funny I have no desire to watch rom com after TYH haha I always end up comparing the leads with my bias...ended up watching a rather dark lakorn and I love the chemistry of the leads

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Funny I have no desire to watch rom com after TYH haha I always end up comparing the leads with my bias...ended up watching a rather dark lakorn and I love the chemistry of the leads

Same.

Sigh. Patiently waiting for their dating news. Probably next year? Lol.

• Love 5

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Same.

Sigh. Patiently waiting for their dating news. Probably next year? Lol.

OMG! Too slow...too slow for their ages with the average of 37 :D:lol: So they are going to have 20 years old children in their 60's/70's???

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

OMG! Too slow...too slow for their ages with the average of 37 :D:lol: So they are going to have 20 years old children in their 60's/70's???

Right? They would probably want triplets. 1 boy who looks like Dong Wookie and 2 girls as cute and lovely as In Na ssi.

They need to start making babies like...two years ago. I hope they started after Goblin :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Right? They would probably want triplets. 1 boy who looks like Dong Wookie and 2 girls as cute and lovely as In Na ssi.

They need to start making babies like...two years ago. I hope they started after Goblin :lol:

Oh yeah ^_^:D Let's gather a summoning circle for them to conceive twins/triplets and join TROS :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Oh yeah ^_^:D Let's gather a summoning circle for them to conceive twins/triplets and join TROS :wub:

I'd like to include myself in the summoning circle.. HAHAHA XD
I'll pray very hard for them.. kkkkk ^^

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, MsMagic said:

ahhahahah imagine the major TWIST that if they suddenly reveal they already have children since 2 years back! :joy: It would be the most hilraious thing if this were to happen. Noone even knew they were dating much less married w. children already :joy::sweatingbullets:

On a more serious note, yes hopefully no need to wait for a full year, especially given their ages. Practically speaking need to have energy to raise children well :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, lhynne said:

ooo DARK LAKORNS love those! :love:(korean melodramas too!). Actually I normally dont even like too lighthearted genre but LDW & YIN have somehow made me love TYH despite its lighthearteness over even some darker great melos :sweatingbullets::joy:

Please do tell what dark lakorn that is, I need recommendations. Also good if you can mention any other nice dark lakorns and/or great dark korean melos.

I'm in such a bad asian drama slump thanks to these two peaches who have magically erased any and all chemistry between any other leads for me in comparison :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

7 hours ago, profiler said:

HEALTH WARNING
All who enter this thread, do so it at risk of heart arrest, seizure and theft.
You may find that your timepieces - however expensive - no longer work effectively to tell time or to warn you that you should get back to work, study, cooking, or sleep.
You may find it impossible to enjoy another highly-rated drama.
You may develop a scorn for another romantic drama when a kiss scene comes up.

If you are still schooling, you may find Chemistry notes particularly difficult to retrieve from your phone, because you get redirected to this forum instead.
If you are in a relationship, you may be secretly pleased your significant one is busy, because being delulu is already tiring you out.
Unlike rock-climbing, bungee-jumping and spelunking - all evidently highly intense activities - Pichi couple shipping is not physically rigorous, but it is nonetheless necessary to acknowledge that small developments - like chancing upon a “stroke” in a slow-motion video here can in fact trigger a stroke.

Note: Life insurance companies are working out a shipper clause. 

So true....hope we get some news, any news, so that I could get on with my life...:lol: Anyway, just wanted to share that the struggle is real in finding another kdrama these two are in to watch, I can’t handle seeing them with other people, smh...is this normal???:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

So true....hope we get some news, any news, so that I could get on with my life...:lol: Anyway, just wanted to share that the struggle is real in finding another kdrama these two are in to watch, I can’t handle seeing them with other people, smh...is this normal???:lol:

Haven't moved on from TYH too.. All I do is rewatching the eps.. Especially those that has great chemistry from them..

I'm asking the same thing, is this... normal?.. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, intrariver said:

ahhahahah imagine the major TWIST that if they suddenly reveal they already have children since 2 years back! :joy: It would be the most hilraious thing if this were to happen. Noone even knew they were dating much less married w. children already :joy::sweatingbullets:

On a more serious note, yes hopefully no need to wait for a full year, especially given their ages. Practically speaking need to have energy to raise children well :sweatingbullets:

Hmm...who knows it could be the case since YIN took a long break after Goblin in early 2017 and then she took TYH later in 2018...:smirk::joy: but then there was also Sundabang in between, and she took that in early 2018. We've gone this far for a delulu, but then who knows...:D:lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, ziggery567 said:

Also I've been wondering, does anyone actually know if pink is In Na's favourite colour or not? cause her character's favourite colour is pink but I've been wondering if it's her actual favourite colour 

Her favorite is khaki 

In Na shared her fashion tips with fans, saying, "I like a casual style the most; hats and scarves are essential accessories, and my favourite colour is khaki."

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/asianbuzz/photos/yoo-in-na-wants-to-try-different-characters-9174138#slideshow-1

• Love 6
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, MsMagic said:

wow! triplets, wonder if YIN can take it :phew:

but they will be so pretty and handsome!!! :wub:

• Love 5

10 hours ago, intrariver said:
Spoiler

ooo DARK LAKORNS love those! :love:(korean melodramas too!). Actually I normally dont even like too lighthearted genre but LDW & YIN have somehow made me love TYH despite its lighthearteness over even some darker great melos :sweatingbullets::joy:

Please do tell what dark lakorn that is, I need recommendations. Also good if you can mention any other nice dark lakorns and/or great dark korean melos.

I'm in such a bad asian drama slump thanks to these two peaches who have magically erased any and all chemistry between any other leads for me in comparison :sweatingbullets:

I'm currently watching Hua Jai Sila 2019... It's a revenge drama remake currently showing on ONE HD... The leads are real good although lots of fans are complaining coz there is too little scenes for the leads and it's already halfway lol...  Kluen Cheewit is another favorite dark lakorn that's why I became a Mark-Yaya fan. But I also watched rom-com lakorn-Full House, You're My Destiny, Kluen Cheewit , Kiss Me, When I Marry A Stranger, Leh Ratree and some short series I can't remember hehe

I ended up watching MVs last night because I'm missing these two... My YT history is filled YIN and LDW videos haha 

• Love 5

I just realized why I stopped watching kdrama before and why I liked TYH so much...there is no love triangle in TYH, they tried early on with the other lady lawyer but we always knew she was with KJR’s roommate so it was never an issue. I do not understand why there has to be love triangles in kdrama, smh...can anyone recommend any romcom without it? Thanks in advance :)

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I just realized why I stopped watching kdrama before and why I liked TYH so much...there is no love triangle in TYH, they tried early on with the other lady lawyer but we always knew she was with KJR’s roommate so it was never an issue. I do not understand why there has to be love triangles in kdrama, smh...can anyone recommend any romcom without it? Thanks in advance :)

True I think it was the main reason I was drawn with this drama... It's because I always see them together being cute and happy that's why there's such a positive vibe with the whole drama. Not to mention the sizzling chemistry between the leads...I think it would be a long time before I can watch rom-com again lol

I was able to finish Dazzling or The Light in your Eyes...definitely a tearjearker that one and there wasn't a love triangle in it though the twist is something 

• Like 2
  • Love 5