Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

i know this might be really old and maybe difficult to find, but I've actually been looking for the Goblin presscon where LDW & YIN were doing the high-five (and their fellow actors were teasing them by mimicking their high five)? I always see it as part of video montages but would love to watch the original presscon (and why they did the high-five). Anyone knows where I can watch this? Thanks in advance!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Isn't it confirmed that LDW has a "sulky" attitude??? SNSD Sunny stated that he can easily get angry :D:lol: Well, YIN handles him too wel^_^

I hope Wookie realizes that there are only a few people who can understand how he is sometimes, it seems like only those that get to know him well are able to see the other side of him...check out the screenshots below from an old episode of strong heart, Lee Jin Wook is a close friend from the time they were in the military....our girl must be one of those who got to know him well ^_^ How close were you YIN that you are able to get him out of his sulky mood? :wub:

1-DA2-C19-A-42-D3-4-C84-8-FF2-BA58-F829-

2-B5-E8-FF9-334-F-4-BE0-8-ECC-C9-D4-F68-

7-A294834-8-BDC-49-AE-BD6-E-B3860-CD7658

7-EA903-F7-2-A34-4-D6-B-87-A7-39-B367144

9-F329-D48-5-AE7-4834-86-F7-DA11-AA3151-

• Love 6
  • Insightful 3

I just see this on iu's insta.. inna was so funny.. sometimes i think that iu is acting older than inna.. that she is d one who's unni to her.. lols..

Both of them surely so close to be like this.. thanks to iu that we can see inna too.. and their trip seems so fun..

iu is such a best friend too.. she wqs promoted inna's sundabang on her insta too..

• Like 2
  • Love 8

While trying to look for the Goblin presscon video where they did the hi-five, I saw this video:

It includes the clip where they worked together in Arang! :)

• Love 8

8 hours ago, khiemera said:

i know this might be really old and maybe difficult to find, but I've actually been looking for the Goblin presscon where LDW & YIN were doing the high-five (and their fellow actors were teasing them by mimicking their high five)? I always see it as part of video montages but would love to watch the original presscon (and why they did the high-five). Anyone knows where I can watch this? Thanks in advance!

The Goblin Presscon was broadcasted on Vlive App. But i don't know the video link, sorry. However, you could watch video cut with eng sub by searching #pichidramatalk on ig. Admin ig @amazingyooinna has subbed some video cut of pichi couple moments including their high-five scene.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Jungminii said:

The Goblin Presscon was broadcasted on Vlive App. But i don't know the video link, sorry. However, you could watch video cut with eng sub by searching #pichidramatalk on ig. Admin ig @amazingyooinna has subbed some video cut of pichi couple moments including their high-five scene.

Thanks so much! Will go watch it on IG now :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, louie_999 said:

While trying to look for the Goblin presscon video where they did the hi-five, I saw this video:

It includes the clip where they worked together in Arang! :)

This video just proves how YIN & LDW are destined with each other.

I hope they're fated to love and be with each other..

The video has made me so curious why they just found their chemistry  recently (Goblin).. Maybe if it was way much earlier they are already married this time and got so much beautiful, cute, sweet, and lovely babies.. Hmmm, but I guess everything happens for a reason too..

Still rooting for a very good news for this couple's relationship!

Have a great day everyone!! :)

• Love 7

Finally got to watch Produce X 101 with subs @ziggery567 

The reaction of the trainees are on point...my thoughts exactly :lol:

5-B1-D8-D2-F-4415-4-CBF-9-A20-477-C8-B01

Wookie was embarrassed by their reaction :wub:

46-EDE2-CF-74-B9-4-E94-8-A00-3-B5-E67485

96-E68-EA8-EE81-4370-9-BD0-952-D83-FE9-E

3-B10094-D-40-EE-4404-A633-8997335-C5-A1

I second the above...:D

9-BACD3-CF-E324-4-F6-B-B371-82-A6-C72-FF

Goodness??? where did I hear this before? Oh yeah, Sunny-shi :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

13 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

This video just proves how YIN & LDW are destined with each other.

I hope they're fated to love and be with each other..

I wonder if they talked about that first meeting...I think during Arang, Wookie was in a relationship so he might not have taken notice, he might have though during MAMA but our girl’s heart just got broken, it seems like they’ve had a few missed opportunities, but their paths keep crossing so I’m also crossing my fingers that this time it will be the right time...just like what this video has shown...

• Love 7

39 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I wonder if they talked about that first meeting...I think during Arang, Wookie was in a relationship so he might not have taken notice, he might have though during MAMA but our girl’s heart just got broken, it seems like they’ve had a few missed opportunities, but their paths keep crossing so I’m also crossing my fingers that this time it will be the right time...just like what this video has shown...

Awww! :love:  The lyrics: "They tried, but something kept them waiting for this magic moment..." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

54 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Wookie was embarrassed by their reaction :wub:

I second the above...:D

Goodness??? where did I hear this before? Oh yeah, Sunny-shi :wub:

It was also cool when they used the Goblin song for his intro

• Love 5

I am sorry for posting a lot about Wookie’s new show but I have another screenshot to share :wub:

D4-F8-F89-B-A7-BC-4-B27-B35-D-E90-D1-CEC

Wae, wae, wae???! Are you thinking about being a dad Wookie??!!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

I haven't watched it yet since I've got school work ;-; but TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT THEY SAID HAHAHAHAHA HE'S SO HANDSOMEEEEEEE AND HE GETS MORE HANDSOME AS HE AGES LIKE WOTTTTT HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK @-@ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

Awww:love:  The lyrics: "They tried, but something kept them waiting for this magic moment...

I know right!!!!! Uwwwuuuuu :wub: Wheeeeee!!! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

I haven't watched it yet since I've got school work ;-; but TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT THEY SAID HAHAHAHAHA HE'S SO HANDSOMEEEEEEE AND HE GETS MORE HANDSOME AS HE AGES LIKE WOTTTTT HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK @-@ 

LOL yes!!! He is underrated IMHO, I read at one time that is because his look is Western to some in SK but to me he is just mighty FINE!!!!

D79-B069-B-A46-A-453-F-A672-8-A8-D5-B1-C

A219-B370-0576-4-C61-9462-CACCDC7-EA8-F2

Nope he’s Superman and he will Return on a TV show hopefully with twins of his own :lol::rolleyes::phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, michsg said:

It was also cool when they used the Goblin song for his intro

Someone said this :lol:

E13-D48-EB-AFFD-4600-BB4-C-5617700-F7556

28-C58983-B661-4-B76-8-AE0-2-F1977-BE897

5056688-F-7-F2-A-4-C16-B3-F7-2-BC9629466

The fanboying is real :lol:

• LOL 9

33 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Wae, wae, wae???! Are you thinking about being a dad Wookie??!!! :wub:

And imagine it coming from YIN's voice. :lol: So what are you waiting for?! Go and do it now! :D:lol: (Sorry...what am I doing???)

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

LOL yes!!! He is underrated IMHO, I read at one time that is because his look is Western to some in SK but to me he is just mighty FINE!!!!

AGREE! HE IS MIGHTY FINE and yeah I agree with him looking more western cause my brother thought he got plastic surgery since he doesn't look like your typical Korean I guess, but honestly it makes him stand out more and lol love their fan boying

• Love 6