Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Does anyone know where I could watch Produce 101 with English subs?

I think we just wait the subbed version by fans or subscene. Hopefully, sinamoles will sub it soon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

Ep 1 hasn't been subbed yet but I usually watch it on this http://kshow123.net/show/produce-x-101/

7 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

I think we just wait the subbed version by fans or subscene. Hopefully, sinamoles will sub it soon. 

Thank you so much :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

Thank you so much :wub:

You're welcome! Also idk if you guys wanna see but I just followed this produce x 101 page on ig and they subbed the video of Wookie in the waiting room thingy 

(Edit add on: his "it's show time" for some reason reminded me of KJR lol)

If you can't find subs straight away on a site, sometimes someone on ig or twitter will sub it first. I watched produce 101 s2 and I plan on watching this one as well so I know that sometimes accounts will sub bits before anyone else has. Also you won't have to worry about eng subs since many ppl will be subbing it.

Also I watched a bit on pdx101 on youtube cause I forgot it aired yesterday so I couldn't live stream but loved the reaction of the contestants when Wookie came in

Also this kid Dong Pyo is so cuteeeeee

Looks like he could be Wookie's one pick hahahaha he's already the center

ALSO SORRY FOR THE KIND OF SPAM OF PDX101 STUFF I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Also I was scrolling through fb maybe or through a tyh fb group page and someone uploaded the viki interview and of the part where they're talking about the poster

https://www.viki.com/videos/1145573v-touch-your-heart-exclusive-interview-with-the-casts <- go to 2.55 to see that section.

When I was watching it on fb I couldn't help notice that when In Na was talking about how her fav poster was the one where their fingers were touching and it low key looked like she kept touching his hand by showing that it's this poster that she likes. Is it just me? tbh the more I watch the video the more unsure lol cause it's kind of hard to tell if she ever did brush/touch his hand or is just hovering beside it very closely 

Also I can keep you guys updated on pdx101 if you want...wouldn't know exactly what it is that you would want to know but I can if you want since I like watching it and I'm already picking my favs lmao well I already had some before the show began but yeah lol

• Love 7

8 hours ago, Jungminii said:

As far as I know, she stopped dj-ing back then because she wanted to focus more on her career being actress, like improving her acting skill. Although she loved dj so much, but doing dj and acting at the same time was really tiring. And i do understand her feeling. I think being dj and actress at the same time for 5 years is such big achievement of hers. Not to mention the fact that she is still beloved by Volume Radio families up to now. Many listeners were excited by her special appearance on radio for 4 days.

I've read on an article that actually she had an intention to be on hiatus for a while from any kind of public activities after her withdrawal from radio on 2016, which that timeline is in coincidence with goblin casting. The article didn't explain her reason of hiatus, but if I relate this article with the previous statement, I think her reason of hiatus was getting rest after hectic schedule, while contemplating about her acting career. I read on another source she even considered to stop being actress. Then suddenly Kim Eun Sook Writernim asked her to take role as Sunny. She might hesitate whether to take it or not due to her intention. And that kinda explained why YIN was casted the last among the four main lead character (Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook). But somehow her appearance as Sunny became daebak and many korean and international kdrama fans recognized her acting! :kiss_wink: I bet as international fans, almost of shipper here knew YIN from goblin.

Therefore, i'm really thankful for writernim who could persuade and convince YIN to take Sunny role. And because of her, our parents met after 2 years and have a good relationship up to now. :wub: Our ship is sailing, right? Omoo i'm crying haha :bawling:

Whatever her exact reason is, i believe her agency, YG, didn't take part that much on her decision. Well maybe she got some insight from YG, but not until that financial reason. She lives in the expensive apartment which means she's financially stable. If YG had that "money" reason, they should have encouraged her to continue being radio dj while acting. And i saw many senior actor from YG had a rare comeback such as Choi Ji Woo, Goo Hye Sun, etc. So i think YG treated her well.

But YG focus less on their stable of actors..wish she can join KingKong starship:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, michsg said:

But YG focus less on their stable of actors..wish she can join KingKong starship:sweatingbullets:

Oh yes i realize that. I believe that if she joined one of company which focus more on acting such as Kingkong, Soop, etc. she could have been more shining than today. Somehow, whatever her reason is, she choose to stay at YG. At least, YG didn't do any kind of force to her only for the sake of their financial benefit, and gave her leisure time to get rest as she wanted it, like what I stress on previous statement. 

Let's protect our goddess!:rolleyes::wub:

• Love 6

31 minutes ago, michsg said:

Maybe when they get married :wub: :lol:

• LOL 5

43 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Maybe when they get married :wub: :lol:

Second that!

49 minutes ago, Jungminii said:

Oh yes i realize that. I believe that if she joined one of company which focus more on acting such as Kingkong, Soop, etc. she could have been more shining than today. Somehow, whatever her reason is, she choose to stay at YG. At least, YG didn't do any kind of force to her only for the sake of their financial benefit, and gave her leisure time to get rest as she wanted it, like what I stress on previous statement. 

Let's protect our goddess!:rolleyes::wub:

True...she seems to have made her own choices

By the way..remember for TYH last ep BTS..LDW was trying to take a selca to no avail that YIN ask someone else..she say 'jin ah'..means not her manager ya? Manager name seems to be seong hoon based on sinamoles recent translation on her dj-ing time

Wonder who is jin

• Love 5

24 minutes ago, michsg said:

By the way..remember for TYH last ep BTS..LDW was trying to take a selca to no avail that YIN ask someone else..she say 'jin ah'..means not her manager ya? Manager name seems to be seong hoon based on sinamoles recent translation on her dj-ing time

Wonder who is jin

Jin Ah is her makeup artist.

• Love 6

26 minutes ago, lemonisma said:

Jin Ah is her makeup artist.

So appreciative of u guys/gals for all the answers! Saranghamida!!:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

guys do u know where can i find the original video of this? i went to their yt channel they didn’t upload it there. thanks in advance i love y’all

xGspl90.jpg

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Caramel machiato said:

About produce x 101, can someone inform us, when exactly the shooting has been started? Was it started when LDW was shooted TYH?

According to Wikipedia the first teaser for pdx101 was released "On December 14, Mnet dropped the first teaser of the show following the end of the 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong" and LDW was confirmed as the National Producer/MC on March 4 and according to this article https://www.kpopmap.com/mnet-produce-x-101-to-begin-filming-journey-in-making-the-second-wanna-one/

"On Mar. 4, it was reported that Mnet “Produce X 101” will begin its filming according to a news report by Korean media outlet, Osen." 

Idk about the exact date but some time in March which would of been while recording tyh as well cause according to Wikipedia:

"The trainees were introduced through a runway show on March 20, 2019, although none of their names were revealed" and "On March 21, It was revealed that their first performance of their title track, "X1-MA" was revealed on M Countdown later that day, revealing Son Dong-pyo of DSP Media as the center. The broadcast date is also revealed, May 3, 2019." 

The video of the X1-MA has Wookie at the start of the video so probably during tyh cause March 28 was when the last ep aired and they finished recording the day before right?

Edit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1309314wpp/produce_x101-announces-new-selection-process-for-center-position 

' “Produce X 101,” hosted by Lee Dong Wook, began filming on March 4 and is set to premiere sometime in the first half of this year. '

- so yep can confirm it must of been during tyh and that it's March 4

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

i’m always unsure with my life but i’m 100% sure he was nervous during this scene :joy: . he kept fooling around not because he’s naturally like that but because he was nervous. why why why tho? :rolleyes:

Yeeeees! In fact, he was fooling around during the BTS of all kissing scenes :D

In Na’s version of nervousness is she can’t look LDW straight in the eye (like the BTS of the falling hair scene where KJR was fixing her hair) and when she laughs and looks away (in almost all kissing scene BTS). 

• Love 5

I watched the last episode of TYH and now I got curious about how things went by when they were inside the limousine car!!! :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2