Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

7 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Omo, the opening, then continued with Chen.

Are you kidding me YIN??? What do you mean??? Wheeeeeee! :lol:

7-DA9-EEBE-6345-4-D81-898-F-4-ACBB037289

CEDF4-F24-5666-44-A6-96-D3-66045-A837-E7

C622-E595-6899-427-C-A10-C-FCF4492551-EF

75091-E87-63-AE-4-BEA-BA8-F-501-CA5-DDCD

y’all killing me with this :crazy::lol:

• Love 9

The opening:

"All good relationship bloom like flowers"

"Let's love without regrets again"

"I miss you"

Make It Count by Chen

@DaebakYIN we posted the same thing. Omooo... I can't breath. My delulu cells are enhancing

• Like 1
  • Love 8

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

2iR2Kpe.gif

hi friends! sorry i was busy, i hope y’all had a good relaxing day today. 

I saw something!

(Not sure if this has been mentioned before).

Can u see where his left hand is resting as they pose for the picture? I don’t know about you all, but as a lady, I would feel “sensitive” about a man’s hand resting there - that would be where the bra-strap is, wouldn’t it? Especially with her raising her left arm to show the sign to the phone camera here. But look at how comfortable she is, no flinching at all. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Some fan said in IG comment, that LDW love "cheer up" song by TWICE. Yesterday, İnna played "cheer up" when DJing then she got a message and she smiled ear to ear. Guess what? B)

• Love 10
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, profiler said:

I SAW SOMETHING! 

Can u see where his left hand is resting as they pose for the picture? I don’t know about you all, but as a lady, I would feel “sensitive” about a man’s hand resting there - that would be where the bra-strap is, wouldn’t it? Especially with her raising her left arm to show the sign to the phone camera here. But look at how comfortable she is, no flinching at all. Tells us something, doesn’t it? 

I would like to say something but it might be misconstrued again so I will just say they seem to be very close to each other :rolleyes:

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Some fan said in IG comment, that LDW love "cheer up" song by TWICE. Yesterday, İnna played "cheer up" when DJing then she got a message and she smiled ear to ear. Guess what? B)

jin jiat???! how do u guys see that? there was no vid streaming yesterday:D

2 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I would like to say something but it might be misconstrued again so I will just say they seem to be very close to each other :rolleyes:

actually, even her leaning back...that is a natural pose? not sure if we are reading too much here, but not a very natural pose for friends or colleagues

• Like 1
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, michsg said:

jin jiat???! how do u guys see that? there was no vid streaming yesterday:D

I mean, the second day, when Inna wore zebra t-shirt

• Love 7

I remembered his first day of V live, he opened the broadcast with "let's running together" and she opened the broadcast with "let's love without regrets. I miss you"

What is this????

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Guys do you remember the scene of Oh Yunseo and Bangbaedong chatting during live broadcast in Touch Your Heart. They secretly say Saranghamnida to each other but then Oh Yunseo turn to “yeorobun (?) saranghamnida”. 

My delulu is In Na unnie say “I miss you” maybe to us but especially to “someone” :wub::wub:

iVDhQao.jpg

One more question for senior Dong Wook fans: is he usually wearing pinku pinky clothes before Goblin and Touch Your Heart guys??

• Love 9

same as @Pichiie...im curious if he had always wore pink or peach...at least for the past 1.5 years...cos it may also have been stylist choice - im not sure..i always see him in black and white

• Like 3
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

My delulu is In Na unnie say “I miss you” maybe to us but especially to “someone” :wub::wub:

“오늘도 보고싶었어요 / I missed you today” was her opening catchphrase when she was the Volume Up DJ.

Sorry, just wanted to point that out.

Continue to delulu. :)

• Love 8

Sorry can’t help with the pink thing, have not been active til TYH, in fact I just watched Goblin after watching TYH. I love that he was wearing pink during the Kakao chat though :D

• Love 4

36 minutes ago, lemonisma said:

오늘도 보고싶었어요 / I missed you today” was her opening catchphrase when she was the Volume Up DJ.

Continue to delulu.

Thank you for pointing that out.

By the way, why was she crying hard back then? Because, it was her last day DJ ing?

• Love 3

1 hour ago, lemonisma said:

“오늘도 보고싶었어요 / I missed you today” was her opening catchphrase when she was the Volume Up DJ.

Continue to delulu. :)

Thank you for this. Although her "I miss you" here kind of doesn't make sense, if you base it on sentence continuity. Notice this:

"All good relationship bloom like flowers"

"Let's love without regrets AGAIN" (AGAIN?!!!! Why again?!!! hahaha! Now this makes me think they did date after Goblin!)

"I missed you"

"Special DJ Yoo In Na who is ready to love without regrets today."

Kind of doesn't make sense in English? Maybe in Korean it's more fluid?

• Like 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, profiler said:

I saw something!

Can u see where his left hand is resting as they pose for the picture? I don’t know about you all, but as a lady, I would feel “sensitive” about a man’s hand resting there - that would be where the bra-strap is, wouldn’t it? Especially with her raising her left arm to show the sign to the phone camera here. But look at how comfortable she is, no flinching at all. 

He was definitely trying to get some skinship here. The MC offered to take their pic, he made sure it was not going to happen ("My arm is long enough" :phew: )

2 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

OMO. Oxygen please.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

21 hours ago, michsg said:

Moisturizing lip balm!! Make me wanna buy too!

I think they’re handbags - the stylist received the handbags as gifts from LDW! 

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

I have the same thoughts!! Hahah but im not sure if dongwook likes twice or cheer up. But im pretty sure he is fond of their TT.

when i saw the clip on IG of inna playing cheer up by twice, and then she looked at her phone and smiled, i immediately thought of dongwook.

Hahahaha i mean this is not even a delulu statement but an instinct hahaha

1 hour ago, michsg said:

same as @Pichiie...im curious if he had always wore pink or peach...at least for the past 1.5 years...cos it may also have been stylist choice - im not sure..i always see him in black and white

Ive seen him wear pink in a fanmeeting after goblin. To be honest id like to think he wore

pink for Inna just like how Jung Rok wore pink when he was dating jinshim, but looking at the background (the trainees) the pink is a fitting choice for him to stand out. But then i was thinking why not like violet or white. Haha uhmm 

and riiko1988 i love the gif!!

• Love 8

7 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

I think they’re handbags - the stylist received the handbags as gifts from LDW! 

Hi Alice...sorry..i meant the chanel gift boxes reminded me about the lip balm:wub:

Can u imagine what YIN got??:blush:

• Love 6