Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

 

Expect them to deny it until they’re ready to announce. Sometimes celebrities don’t ever confirm relationships until they’re about to get married. It’s actually better for our ship if they decide to do it this way. So don’t worry, a “no” is not necessarily a true no. 

 

THIS! And with the speed that she answered the question, it means (for me, at least) it is a ready-made answer in preparation for such a question should she be asked about it. Thus, the immediate, no-thinking-about-it answer. 

 

Like what I've always maintained, I'd rather they go ninja on us now and only let it out when they're ready and about to tie the knot. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

Since I'm struggling with insomnia like Jin Sim, I've thought of putting together a possible timeline for our PiChi Couple, leading towards TYH (will just start in 2014). It's also to help me process

When i look at this candid photo (maybe taken by fans or papz), i can see sulky face of ldw again.. look how pissed off his face was in this photo.. seems like he want to throw a punch to someone's face.. lols..

What was catch my eyes were:

1. He wore peach suits

2. That handphone never leave his hand

3. He bring that flowers to his home?

I think this photo taken at parking lot so he was ready to go home (maybe?)

So.. was he loves flowers that much to bring it home? I think many celeb will give it to their manager for managed it.. its d same case if celeb received a gift from fans too right? So hmm...

 

What do u think about this photo?

  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Expect them to deny it until they’re ready to announce. Sometimes celebrities don’t ever confirm relationships until they’re about to get married. It’s actually better for our ship if they decide to do it this way. So don’t worry, a “no” is not necessarily a true no. 

 

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

THIS! And with the speed that she answered the question, it means (for me, at least) it is a ready-made answer in preparation for such a question should she be asked about it. Thus, the immediate, no-thinking-about-it answer. 

 

Like what I've always maintained, I'd rather they go ninja on us now and only let it out when they're ready and about to tie the knot. 

 

Ninja all the way to the altar!!! :lol:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

When i look at this candid photo (maybe taken by fans or papz), i can see sulky face of ldw again.. look how pissed off his face was in this photo.. seems like he want to throw a punch to someone's face.. lols..

 

I think he was sulky even before the start of the conference...

 

I read that he said “why do you keep taking pictures” or something like that...

 

Awww Wookie, seems like he is in some kind of a mood...are you missing someone??? :P

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

 

I think he was sulky even before the start of the conference...

 

I read that he said “why do you keep taking pictures” or something like that...

 

Awww Wookie, seems like he is in some kind of a mood...are you missing someone??? :P

 

It’s exactly because of these cameras why he can’t date his In Na freely, that’s why he takes it out on the cameras. Hehe

  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

my girlfriend is such a well spoken person hehe

jgJ8Emj.gif 

 

im going to take more selca because i dont take too much selca :rolleyes: haha

uxwgMcO.gif

 

Ixj7JZp.gif

 

he was busy uploading selcas here, so cute haha

Spoiler

a6eqVfX.gif

 

  • Love 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

hi friends! sorry i was busy, i hope y’all had a good relaxing day today. :lol: 

 

Thank you so much @riiko1988 :wub:

 

Just an observation, could be just because of my delulu, but these two stayed close to each other in the loveseat (interesting choice of furniture) the entire time, there is obviously still some space on both sides, and maybe it’s just how I am, but don’t you usually make use of the sofa arm to lean on if you are just friends, but nope they both stayed in the center. In fact, during the time YIN was cold, Wookie moved even closer, it was so subtle @aveerie even had to point it out to me :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Omo, the opening, then continued with Chen.

 

Please drop your delulu here.

 

Ok it's, super delulu. But, can someone check what time is LDW's watch? I mean, if it's the same time of where YIN DJ-ing it could be the reason why she become that bright when received text. 

 

 

One thing for sure, it's night outside the window, and YIN DJ-ing at night too.

  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Omo, the opening, then continued with Chen.

 

Are you kidding me YIN??? What do you mean??? Wheeeeeee! :lol:

 

7-DA9-EEBE-6345-4-D81-898-F-4-ACBB037289

 

CEDF4-F24-5666-44-A6-96-D3-66045-A837-E7

 

C622-E595-6899-427-C-A10-C-FCF4492551-EF

 

75091-E87-63-AE-4-BEA-BA8-F-501-CA5-DDCD

 

y’all killing me with this :crazy::lol:

 

  • Love 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

 

2iR2Kpe.gif

hi friends! sorry i was busy, i hope y’all had a good relaxing day today. 

I saw something!

(Not sure if this has been mentioned before).

Can u see where his left hand is resting as they pose for the picture? I don’t know about you all, but as a lady, I would feel “sensitive” about a man’s hand resting there - that would be where the bra-strap is, wouldn’t it? Especially with her raising her left arm to show the sign to the phone camera here. But look at how comfortable she is, no flinching at all. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, profiler said:

I SAW SOMETHING! 

(Not sure if this has been mentioned before).

Can u see where his left hand is resting as they pose for the picture? I don’t know about you all, but as a lady, I would feel “sensitive” about a man’s hand resting there - that would be where the bra-strap is, wouldn’t it? Especially with her raising her left arm to show the sign to the phone camera here. But look at how comfortable she is, no flinching at all. Tells us something, doesn’t it? 

 

I would like to say something but it might be misconstrued again so I will just say they seem to be very close to each other :rolleyes:

  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...