[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

The guest watched and praised Goblin drama.

YIN: Goblin was long time ago.

I can't understand the rest so let's wait for Sinamoles-nim's trans ^_^ They also talked about "namchin" and from what I can understand, she was asked by the guest if she has one and she answered "none," straight-away. I remember her answering that kind of question and she said that she will say "none" even if she does or she does not have one. For tomorrow, I read there will be no guest.

• Love 7

17 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

I can't understand the rest so let's wait for Sinamoles-nim's trans ^_^ They also talked about "namchin" and from what I can understand, she was asked by the guest if she has one and she answered "none," straight-away. I remember her answering that kind of question and she said that she will say "none" even if she does or she does not have one. For tomorrow, I read there will be no guest.

Hoping for video streaming tomorrow... they shouldn't torture us as such...maybe guest also shipper.. that's why posed such a question to her:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Yes, how can they manage to stay apart...if that's the problem then just proceed to marriage then :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Minyeonie said:

I can't quite understand the full convo too but i was momentarily sad when she responded quite immediately to the question....did the guest really ask if she had a "namchin"? I was hoping that wasn't the exact question (or that she wouldn't respond so quickly).

• Like 4
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, khiemera said:

I can't quite understand the full convo too but i was momentarily sad when she responded quite immediately to the question....did the guest really ask if she had a "namchin"? I was hoping that wasn't the exact question (or that she wouldn't respond so quickly).

Expect them to deny it until they’re ready to announce. Sometimes celebrities don’t ever confirm relationships until they’re about to get married. It’s actually better for our ship if they decide to do it this way. So don’t worry, a “no” is not necessarily a true no. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Expect them to deny it until they’re ready to announce. Sometimes celebrities don’t ever confirm relationships until they’re about to get married. It’s actually better for our ship if they decide to do it this way. So don’t worry, a “no” is not necessarily a true no. 

THIS! And with the speed that she answered the question, it means (for me, at least) it is a ready-made answer in preparation for such a question should she be asked about it. Thus, the immediate, no-thinking-about-it answer. 

Like what I've always maintained, I'd rather they go ninja on us now and only let it out when they're ready and about to tie the knot. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

When i look at this candid photo (maybe taken by fans or papz), i can see sulky face of ldw again.. look how pissed off his face was in this photo.. seems like he want to throw a punch to someone's face.. lols..

What was catch my eyes were:

1. He wore peach suits

2. That handphone never leave his hand

3. He bring that flowers to his home?

I think this photo taken at parking lot so he was ready to go home (maybe?)

So.. was he loves flowers that much to bring it home? I think many celeb will give it to their manager for managed it.. its d same case if celeb received a gift from fans too right? So hmm...

What do u think about this photo?

• Love 6

Good afternoon PiChi shippers :D

Wish Wookie’s hairstyle will always be like this, our boy has always been like a GQ model...:wub:

4-AFA816-A-A2-EC-46-F9-B653-7905-FA0-D6-

• Like 3
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

THIS! And with the speed that she answered the question, it means (for me, at least) it is a ready-made answer in preparation for such a question should she be asked about it. Thus, the immediate, no-thinking-about-it answer. 

Like what I've always maintained, I'd rather they go ninja on us now and only let it out when they're ready and about to tie the knot. 

Ninja all the way to the altar!!! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, cherrinekim said:

When i look at this candid photo (maybe taken by fans or papz), i can see sulky face of ldw again.. look how pissed off his face was in this photo.. seems like he want to throw a punch to someone's face.. lols..

I think he was sulky even before the start of the conference...

I read that he said “why do you keep taking pictures” or something like that...

Awww Wookie, seems like he is in some kind of a mood...are you missing someone??? :P

• Like 2
  • Love 4

12 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I think he was sulky even before the start of the conference...

I read that he said “why do you keep taking pictures” or something like that...

Awww Wookie, seems like he is in some kind of a mood...are you missing someone??? :P

It’s exactly because of these cameras why he can’t date his In Na freely, that’s why he takes it out on the cameras. Hehe

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

2. That handphone never leave his hand

I wonder who you are texting here Wookie...

ED1-F1526-3696-4753-8165-67108-A3-BC0-B3

• Like 2
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I wonder who you are texting here Wookie...

Sunny-ssi :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

normal selca

8gP2ky8.gif

couple selca hahaha

aTgRWSJ.gif

mc-sshi my arms are long, stop ruining the moment haha

2iR2Kpe.gif

hi friends! sorry i was busy, i hope y’all had a good relaxing day today. :lol: 

• Love 10

my girlfriend is such a well spoken person hehe

jgJ8Emj.gif 

im going to take more selca because i dont take too much selca :rolleyes: haha

uxwgMcO.gif

Ixj7JZp.gif

he was busy uploading selcas here, so cute haha

Spoiler

a6eqVfX.gif

• Love 9

54 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

hi friends! sorry i was busy, i hope y’all had a good relaxing day today. :lol: 

Thank you so much @riiko1988 :wub:

Just an observation, could be just because of my delulu, but these two stayed close to each other in the loveseat (interesting choice of furniture) the entire time, there is obviously still some space on both sides, and maybe it’s just how I am, but don’t you usually make use of the sofa arm to lean on if you are just friends, but nope they both stayed in the center. In fact, during the time YIN was cold, Wookie moved even closer, it was so subtle @aveerie even had to point it out to me :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

and YIN was being her ninja self subtly resting her arm on Wookie’s lap...yeah ok, I’ll be back later...my heart just stopped :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Omo, the opening, then continued with Chen.

Please drop your delulu here.

Ok it's, super delulu. But, can someone check what time is LDW's watch? I mean, if it's the same time of where YIN DJ-ing it could be the reason why she become that bright when received text. 

One thing for sure, it's night outside the window, and YIN DJ-ing at night too.

• Love 7
  • Insightful 1

*read script*

“I’m special DJ Yoo In Na, who is ready to live without regrets today.”

Chen’s Make it Count plays waaaaahhh

• Love 6